Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[METABATT] Cuz The World Might Do Me In [Mera/Lee v Eri/Chi] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's all right cuz I'm with friends

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had been at her faction's facility, trying to get the drones and trolls organized and ready, when the lights went out. The blueblood groaned, this was going to make all the drones and less intelligent trolls really confused, making the process of building things take even longer. Chiara glared as the lights came on. Finally someone got the darn generators going. About time the blueblood thought as she rolled her eyes. Scientists. As the troll'e eyes adjusted to the light again she spotted some intruders. Chiara hoped they were just as disoriented by the change in lights as the rest of them were.

Chiara readied her weapons, and glanced at Eridia, making sure she was on the same page. "Get outta here! How about you guys go do the manual labor to make your own materials and whatever." Chiara yelled, grinned. "Cuz it really doesn't look like you can even fight." The troll flexed a bit, warming up."Hemera." The blueblood said, raising her weapons. "Fancy meeting you here! You really cant get enough of me, can you?"

Quote:
SORRY! IGNORE THE ROLLS

ImaginationsParadise

Gl!tch~

Kimbley Kitty

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:26 am
Defense Artifact 2/2
HP: 20/20
Leeroi deals 6 damage to Eridia!

Breathing heavily, Leeroi took a break from smashing the facility to pieces when he heard Chiara speak up. The blueblood was vaguely familiar, he remembered something about losing a shoe and her returning it? It was a fuzzy, irrelevant memory anyways. If she was on the enemy team then that was that. She was simply in his way.

Then, a glimmer of purple caught his eye. His attention snapped to Eridia, and he let out a gruff laugh, loading his gun before she took notice of him. "Well isn't this convenient? We're finally on opposite sides!" He yelled, eyes narrowing on Eridia. He took aim.

"Now I won't feel bad about destroying you!" He yelled, firing off his first round of shells.

Gl!tch~

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Battle Stats

HP: 14/20
Military grade Emei Daggers +1
Support Novice Artifact Style B: 1/1

She couldn't help but chuckle at Chiara's comment while her eyes adjusted to the lights. "Not our fault your team can't even produce good quality material." Eridia laughed and tossed her hair back slowly twirling her daggers, she wasn't aware of Leeroi's presence until he yelled at her. The highblood turned around, just to see him aiming his gun directly at her and taking fire.

"Ooooh, those that mean you felt bad befoooore?" She said with fake awe. "Darling you are sooo thoughtful. And here I thought you hated me! Though, even if you are indeed considerate, I won't hesitate to cull you! After aaaall you are trespassing~" Did he do something with his hair? Because, damn he looked different. Eridia couldn't really pinpoint it, but something was definitely different about him. She tried her best dodging his bullets but some merely graze against her skin and while others did more damage. "Nice tooooy you've got there."

"Oh wow... Who knew you could be this rough?" Clutching on her side she lunged towards him to slash his throat yet missed. "It's been quite sometime hasn't it Leeee? I've certainly missed you and your short pathetic self. Have you missed me as much?"

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:39 am
Hemera attacks Chiara!
Defense power: 1/1
Support trinket: 1/1

DMG: 5

Familiar voices, then not much later as Hemera froze in the low light, familiar faces. Chiara and Eridia, back at it again. Were they tied at the hips? Mera internally groaned. Well, if anything, they might know who was responsible for the attack on the base. And if they were the guilty party...well, they just better not have been. For their own sakes.

Chiara noticed her first, as tended to happen lately. Mera frowned further. She stared down the assumption that they were low enough to steal someone else's hard work, despite Civisect destroying a chunk of the Chittentown facility... Ugh. She could barely stand it.

"Frankly, Chiara, I would like to return to my sabbatical," she noted. She glanced at the blueblood getting ready to strike. "Put your weapons down; I'm not here to fight. Someone bombed our facility, someone from your own side. I wish to report it with whoever may be in charge about this, especially considering some of our pertinent knowledge." Mera looked over the mess Leeroi had made. "Anything out of order is on Furore; my only concern is to find the culprit and find a way to agree that even intense competition doesn't need to be so violent."

And then Leeroi caught sight of Eridia, flipped out, and fired his gun. Mera startled, then ducked for cover. "s**t."

There went that plan.

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

Kimbley Kitty

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara rose an eyebrow. Hemera was being surprisingly calm about everything, even tho Chiara had purposefully antagonized her at Panili's meeting. "Allright," Chiara said, "Ide rather avoid violence too." Then the blueblood heard a loud bang, and her bloodpumper sped up. She glared at Hemera, still smiling. "Wow Hemere, cute trick. Say you want to talk, so we lower our weapons, then have your partner here hit us while we had our guard down." Chiara glared at the tealblood. "How very noble of you. Really, backstabbing is more a technique i see in a rebel."
Quote:
HP:15/20
Damage Dealt (+1): 2
ImaginationsParadise

Gl!tch~

Kimbley Kitty

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:21 am
Defense Artifact 2/2
Leeroi deals 6 damage to Eridia!

Whatever Hemera was talking about, Leeroi could not care less. Eridia was his target, and the moment she opened her mouth to speak, he gritted his teeth in disgust. "I don't hate you," Leeroi clarified, scowling to prove his disinterest in the purpleblood, "I just want you DEAD." Clumsily, he staggered back from Eridia's attack, annoyed that the purpleblood couldn't put up a fight.

He almost moved to load his shotgun again, but paused as Eridia continued to talk. He was absolutely flabbergasted. How could someone talk that much instead of focusing on fighting?

"Eridia." Leeroi said seriously, almost pleading with her if he wasn't baring his teeth. "Do me a favor and shut the ******** up!" He yelled, leaping forward, swinging his weapon like a bat on a collision course for Eridia's face.

Gl!tch~

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:27 am

Battle Stats

HP: 8/20

"I want you dead too dear! All I see myself doing is throwing your corpse to the nearest stream and watch it ROT!" The highblood laughed. "This relationship of ours is soooo adorable!" Maybe Eridia was doing too much of a good job to rile Leeroi up, it was working... But at what price?

Shut the ******** up? As if she'd do that now. Eridia couldn't think of a time were she was silent at all. Then He struck her will his gun on her face. Her hands clutched to her face, she screamed in pain and fell back.

"You... Little... b***h..." She uttered out. Eridia slowly took her hands away from her face just to marvel her blood hue on them. He surely did know how to break someone sniffnode. She knew how to hit back too. The high blood pushed her hair back and twirled both daggers. She felt her adrenaline kicking in as she lunged again at him and aim at his chest.

A good deep slash would make things even. She made sure she didn't miss this time.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD LEEROI!" Breaking her sniffnode was crossing the line.

"HEY MOTEKU!" She yelled, hoping to get the other blueblood's attention. "NEED A LITTLE HELP HERE. DO ME A FAVOR SWEETIE, STOP FLIRTING WITH HEMERA AND COME HERE WITH YER THINGAMAJIG."

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:40 am
Hemera is attacking Chiara!

Defense power: 1/1
Support trinket: 1/1

HP: 19/20
DMG: 3

s**t. s**t, s**t, s**t. "For one," Mera piped up, "he is only a temporary associate, and secondly, I am not responsible for his brash actions!" Mera responded. Looking at Leeroi and Eridia, she knew there was no way to stop what they had started. Not without getting seriously hurt, anyway. The dumb blueblood nearly smacked her with a shotgun out of acting before thinking before; she'd probably get torn apart by his shotgun shells if she tried to intervene.

Hemera started looking back Chiara's way when Chiara added that final comment. She twitched. The toying, comments like that, what happened at Panili's home...that was it. She wasn't going to take it anymore.

Mera leaped over her cover. "I! Am not! Anything like terrorist scum!"

ImaginationsParadisexxx

Kimbley Kittyxxx

Micilliaxxx

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara
Quote:
HP:12/20
Damage Dealt (+1): 7 VOID
HEALING ERIDIA FOR 10 HP

Chiara giggled as Hemera finally gave way and scrubbed to her emotions. "Really? Because it looks like your attacking two other royalists. You sure you know which side your on?" Chiara felt her body take the rage Hemera was channeling. "Really?! Is that all that happens when big ol Hemera gets serious? Come on, im not gonna fight unless i really get to see who you are." Chiara mocked, stepping away from the tealblood.

Chiara turned away from the attacking troll to face Eridia. The purpleblood had really dived into the whole violence part of this fight. "Eridia," Chiara said as she lovingly approached the highblood, stroking the girl's cheek. "You just love to make messes, don't you? Well, good thing you've got a morail thats good at... fixing things up."

ImaginationsParadise

Gl!tch~

Kimbley Kitty

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:37 pm
Defense Artifact 2/2
HP: 18/20
Leeroi dealt 2 damage to Eridia!

Leeroi could have laughed, and he would have, if he was entertained by this "fight" at all. Eridia's daggers might have pierced deep, but there was an entire layer of bubble vest and thick shirt to go through. Eridia had barely scratched the surface, physically and metaphorically.

Leeroi was silent, mouth taut. Relationship? He was confused by Eridia's words, but he knew she was trying to play him. He'd ignore her, instead shooting a look at his raiding companion, who seemed to be having a fight of her own. From what he could glean through his rage, he did not like what he was hearing.

"We're not rebels you <********> idiot," Leeroi spat, waving his gun in Chiara's direction. "Grow some eyestalks," He complained loudly, and then had to witness their weird display of affection, gagging reflexively. "And get a room, jeez!"

Not wasting another moment, the blueblood charged in swinging his gun again, this time moving to club Eridia over the top of her head. Hopefully he could make a connection with her skull through all of that hair.

Gl!tch~

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:39 pm

Battle Stats

HP: 16/20

"Oh my goodness, do ya even knoooow what's SARCASM YA BIG DUMBASS?" Eridia rolled her eyes at Leeroi. "Really for a troll as handsome as yerself, ya should try'da be a teensy bit smart."

Oh gog what was up with her speech? She truly hadn't spoke like so in years! So embarrassing! The highblood breathed in and tried her best to regain her sophisticated demeanor as the blueblood strutted towards her. She needed her colorful language, she needed to show who was the highest blood hue here. Chiara action's left her surprised, she didn't see the caress coming, neither did she expect Leeroi to gag. a*****e. She actually found it cute. Leeroi liked gagging, huh? Well, she'd give him a reason to gag on his own spit.

She did her best to dodge his blow. Thank goodness her hair softened the pain. Yet breaking her skull... Eridia was starting to think Leeroi actually wanted her dead. Who would've known? She approached her friend and smiled at her, er-- morail, well things were complicated between them, and casually wrapped her arm around her shoulder. Thankfully her refined tone came in whenever she went flirty.

"Oh, aren't you a sweet thing?"
She said and leaned in for a kiss. Eridia couldn't help but giggle at her silliness, though Chiara had it coming. No one could touch her cheeks nor face without permission of course. It was a good thing Eridia didn't have shame, specially when it came to things like this. when it came to quadrants was shame. She was expressive, she hid nothing and she absolutely didn't care who saw her out and about flirting with just about everyone.

"Thank you for the breath of fresh air darling, however... don't think we're in good terms just yet." Eridia chuckled and let go of her friend, determined to do some damage on Leeroi.

"Hmm, what should I do with you?" She pondered. "Maybe... Should I wreck your face some more? To... add some pizzazz to those scars." Eridia lunged at his face this time, hoping to see his blood run down.

"Clearly they'd decorate your face splendidly!"

Micillia
you are my <>! Aa, ano hi no yume. Ima demo mada wasuretenain deshou? You are my dream! Aa, hajimata bakka, kimi wa my long lost friend~

Kimbley Kitty
u want some?

Gl!tch~
winks at mera

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:59 pm
Hemera is attacking Chiara!

Defense power 0/1 ATTACK NULLIFIED
Support A 1/1

HP: 19/20
DMG: 5

"I'm on Chittentown side, which was attacked by Civisect only minutes ago." This isn't a royalist or rebel matter. "Someone bombed our facilities, left crude messages on the wall, and made a mess otherwise. So whatever Furore does here is nothing compared to that. And I have fabric that someone left behind in their haste to run back here. Funny that we have similar goals of success yet all you want to do is antagonize, Chiara." Mera spat, icing up to full glory.

She grimaced at the very lewd, red affection between supposed moirails. "I'm not sure what's more worrying, the quadrant of choice or how you're interpreting it. In any case, please get a respiteblock. I'd rather see myself out than watch anymore of whatever that was."

Kimbley Kittyxxx
ew

ImaginationsParadisexxx
Ew

Micilliaxxx
EW

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:37 pm
Quote:
Chiara
HP:7/20
Damage Dealt (+1): 3

Chiara laughed out loud at Hemera's comment. "Hemera! You don't need to be jealous! Im sure someday sometroll will actually come to love you as well." Chiara whispered to Eridia, obviously loud enough for the sound to travel, "In her dreams at least." the blueblood finished, shooting a malicious grin the tealblood's way. All Hemera was, as far as Chiara could tell, was boring seriousness, and cold looks. She hadn't even gotten angry really at all Chiara's comments. The blueblood was starting to suspect that this really was all there was to this tealblood troll. If this last stab didn't incite a more volatile reaction, Chiara was willing to just give up on the Tealblood. Let her lead a boring, dull life, it mattered little in the long run.

ImaginationsParadise

Gl!tch~

Kimbley Kitty

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:13 pm
Defense Artifact 1/2
HP: 18/20
Leeroi dealt 1 damage to Eridia!

Leeroi growled, stepping aside to evade Eridia's onslaught of attacks. "You don't deserve the opportunity!" He goaded, activating his belt to surround himself in a temporary shield. With a gruff laugh, he cocked and reloaded his shotgun, smiling toothily at Eridia.

He took aim for the purpleblood, uninterested in coming up with a witty one-liner to entertain her. He counted the seconds down until his shield collapsed, taking the shot at the earliest second. To his chagrin, he wasn't fast enough to get a good hit. Disappointed, he kept up his guard for Eridia's rebuttal.

Gl!tch~

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out