Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Chittentown Watering Hole isn't far from the SRDPSL and enjoys a heavy customer flow directly from the space elevator's construction site. While it's predominantly a bar, the menu has been recently expanded to also include food. As in, the word 'food' has been scrawled to the bottom of the menu. If you're picky about what kind of nutrients get put on your plate, you're in the wrong location.

Lounging in a private booth to themselves, Rouxez Piccal and Loulah Brahck have seemingly set themselves up here permanently, surrounded by empty glasses, playing cards, and cigar smoke. Puffet, Piccal's bird lusus, clatters around between their feet, occasionally popping out from under the table to eat a discarded cigar.

--

While Civisect has no end of quaint little food holes and gourmet oceanside food troughs, the Eatery is a enterprise that has placed quantity over quality. The vast building is scrubbed clean and works with mechanical efficiency. Long lines of serving trolls keep a steady pace dishing out plates full of hot, nutritious meals to the working trolls who stand in line, food tray in hands.

Behind the counter, the somewhat familiar faces of Malory Jovian and Apyxis Harynx can be seen, both in aprons, ladeling out food to whomever's in front of them at the moment. If they aren't working behind the counter, they can be caught out back, enjoying the fresh night air during their breaks.

This thread encapsules the Chittentown Watering Hole and the Civisect Eatery. It is only for trolls who are involved with Panilli and the Space Crew.

Meet Up
Trolls on either side are in their separate places and cannot interact with each other.
For clarity's sake, please make sure to note which place you are at in each of your posts (Watering Hole/Eatery).
Each day, new news from Panili will be distributed by the Crew hanging out at each building, so be sure to check in.
In addition, Panili's helpers can interact with each other here to try and figure out what's going on,
and get assistance from each other with any strange things they might have picked up while sleuthing around.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:22 pm
Day 1

Civisect

Malory greets you as you enter and puts a folded cookie in your palm. She winks at you! Looks like there’s a piece of paper inside… Her sense of humor is comparable to how bored she must be at this watering hole. The slip of paper reads “Someone on wheels is in a rut, and a powerful troll lends their aid. That’s where you can find a clue!”

-

Chittentown

Loulah scratches her chin. “You want information? How about you get me another drink first?” … When you come back, she’s prepared a business-card sized document for you. “Here you go, runt.” The information on the card is written in tiny, tight font. It reads: “Panili reports a leak in the facility communications. Someone that takes advantage of their subterfuge abilities may discover something important about the threat!!”  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:34 am
Day 2

Civisect

Today, Shenso greets you with a message from Panili. He sucks in through his teeth and opens his mouth to speak, but decides against it and flushes. He hands you a piece of torn notebook paper filled with elegant, compact handwriting. “Thank you for your assistance again tonight. Panili has reported that she’s not seeing as clearly as usual, but identified something promising in a vision. To quote: ‘Someone is waiting for a very long time… There’s something to be found near them, but they’re burdened and they can’t reach it because they must sustain a heavy weight. Ugh! Be clear, you stupid visions!’ After that she began smacking herself in the head, though I doubt that part is relevant.”

-

Chittentown

You’ve caught Piccal at a good time, as she’s feeding her lusus peanut shells off of the table and scratching him under the chin. “Oh, hey. Right.” She reaches into her back pocket and produces a rumpled napkin. “I wrote down Panili’s stuff right here. Ahem.” She reads it to you aloud. “’In a conference block, where trolls come together to plan – that’s where you need to be! Among the strategists!’ That’s it. You want this? It’s got grubsauce on it.”  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:00 am
Day 3

Civisect

Malory shakes her head. “Hope you can make some sense of this one, kiddo. Sometimes that grub speaks nonsense.” She hands you a note with the words: “Stars!! They’re stars, I think, but not the astronomical kind. If you want to surround yourself with them, that’s a key for our success. Please hurry!”

-

Chittentown

Loulah beckons you over. “Hey, hey. Here’s your stuff for tonight. Panili’s pretty stressed out, so you better do somethin’ good with this. She hands you a small recording device of an exhausted sounding Panili relaying a message. “How can anyone work so hard and so fast? I see a line of robotics, unending, never tiring. Piecing them together, finding truth among the rubble. The truth! That could be something, right? Someone’s gotta get on that assembly line!”  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:00 am
Sephos Arbola - Chittentown Watering Hole

Dark circles under Sephos' eyes spoke to his need for someplace that held peace and quiet. First things first - he took note of the recording and contemplated it for a moment before grabbing a plate of whatever, moving to a table, and paring a fresh pepper to go with it.

What he really wanted to do, however, was rest his head on the grimy table and sleep, but - he glowered at the noise (somehow) - that just was not in the cards.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:46 am
Day 4

Civisect

The large greenblood puts her hands on her hips and shakes her head. “She can’t stop yelling ‘Up and down, and up and down!! Just keep going up and down! On the beams! Up and down!’. You got that? I mean, I could write that down for ya if you want, but I think you get the point. Make sure you get the part about the beams.”

-

Chittentown

The two at the table both meet your eye. “Hey,” they say in unison, and gesture to a manila envelope on the table. It’s a picture of a busted drone with angry eyes drawn on, clearly by Panili’s hand. It’s throwing nuts and bolts everywhere as a troll hops over it! To an untrained eye this would just look like a simple wiggler’s drawing. To a trained eye it looks like that, too.  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:04 am
Day 5

Civisect

Shenso gives you a wave and hands you a piece of paper. The writing is nicely centered in the page. “Panili would like you to know that she’s had a very clear vision. She envisions a distinct malaise of exhaustion followed by a tidal wave of strength – she called it an inspirational second wind and went onto in many terms that I can’t recall. She specifically mentioned someone standing on a chair and pumping their fist, and lots of ‘whoop whoops’. Perhaps her vision was more poetic than specific, but I hope this helps you.”

-

Chittentown

“Well, I tell you. If this doesn’t make you feel extra helpful, let me show you Panili’s insights today.” Piccal slides you the report. “Piccal, please tell this to everyone!! I sense someone finding great fortune after being a huge asset. I see rooms with huskhubs, lots of them, a place of knowledge!”  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:23 am
Day 6

Civisect

Giving you a wave, the second-in-command puts some slop on your plate and grins. “Check this out, lovey. You gettin’ close to crackin’ the code yet?” She hands you today’s correspondence, which appears to be a column of words detailing different floor plans, dimensions and intellectual gobbledygook. “I’ve got no idea what it means. Panili wrote it herself though, so I didn’t hell it all up.” She winks at you.

-

Chittentown

Loulah slams down a hand of cards and curses. “Ugh, here’s your info, kid. Get outta here.” She slaps a report against your chest and demands a rematch from Piccal, who is scooping up a handful of beetles onto her side of the table. You take a look at the notes, which is in Panili’s writing. “Piccal, Brahck, relate this please: My vision was of a gregarious troll and out and about. Someone will definitely have to be outgoing, perhaps go into the streets of Chittentown, to find some answers.”  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:21 am
Day 7

Civisect

Shenso and Malory are both working behind the counter, and both give you a small wave when you come near. “Hello dearie!” Exclaims Malory. “So, tonight’s scoop… I’ll let you tell it, Shen.” No answer. “Sorry, bad joke. Anyway, Panili says that Chittentown is where you want to be. We’d have our other helpers in that city take a look but she was pretty clear about it needing to be someone working for Civisect. Sounds a little sneaky to me!”

-

Chittentown

Piccal scratches her disfigured neck. “Don’t know what to tell you. She keeps repeating “Do you need help carrying that? Do you need help carrying that?”. Hope she isn’t broken.”  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:24 pm
At the Watering Hole

After nights and nights of stress working for the team and also following the hints, Mera wandered into the Watering Hole. She needed a break from the noise and the trolls; she needed to think. Mera found herself a space near the back, and gazed out towards the entrance of the establishment. Despite her stare, she wasn't paying any attention to any trolls who might enter.

Her thinkpan was a whirl. Worries about bombs, between Panili's visions and Civisects attacks on Chittentown. How even team mates were fighting each other. The clues... She rubbed her temples. This was intense. She couldn't be alone with these worries. Perhaps. Hopefully. There were others, she knew, but she hadn't gotten to speak to any of them as of yet.

quite uneventful

DraconicFeline

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

Bouquet of Diamonds

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:19 am
Sephos Arbola - Chittentown Watering Hole

Meals here weren't quiet, but they were at least private. Lonely, even. Not that Sephos wasn't used to solitude, but he sort of wanted to know what was going on with the clues. With the visions. He hadn't found much of anything (besides the haywire behavior of the robots, but he hadn't trusted those things anyway)

He was just about to put some fresh apple and grapes on top of whatever amorphous mass that the eatery had decided to serve him when he saw someone he recognized - he'd seen her around Chittentown, and had seen her shoulder a lot of work. More importantly, he'd seen her at Panili'a hive.

After a moment of contemplation, he brought his plate over. "Hey." he greeted, not asking if he could join her before he outright did. He offered a few apple slices. "Did you find out anything?"

quite uneventful

Gl!tch~
Apple?

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

Bouquet of Diamonds

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:56 am
Eilidh Rosach --> watering hole

Eilidh was exhausted, not to mention, nervous. While working she had helped solve the weird coded puzzles and even found one herself. She rubbed her belly as is grumbled angrily, looking to papa bear. "Imma be in the watering hole... Nap if you'd like.. I'll be okay." She reassured her lusus before entering the watering hole. "I'll bring you back something tasty... Okay?" The young tealblood patted his head before heading into the building.

Peaking around, she looked straight at the food. She cautiously moved to the food line, getting herself some then standing around. She had no idea where to sit! It was then she noticed another tealblood and a greenblood. Upon closer inspection, she noticed they were at panili's hive. Slowly, she made her way over to them. A dark real flushed her cheeks as she looked between them. "M-may I sit with you?" She asked them shyly.

DraconicFeline

Gl!tch~

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:53 pm
NOTE: this timeline takes place during the pause! Feel free to continue your previous interactions and we'll just fudge some stuff here and there. -thumbs up-

-----

After construction shutdown, the prophecies stopped. Panili had to rest, spending her time huddled up in her recuperacoon with Shmothma close by, gnawing on things and keeping watch. Exhaustion was a multi-night event.

The space crew came and went, making sure the orangeblood was doing well but otherwise remaining idle and chattering amongst themselves. This night, however, there was a stir.

Over the few hand-held radios that the team passed around, a small voice could be heard. "Excuse me! Everyone, I think now would be a good time to meet. I'm in Chittentown so could we please head down to the Watering Hole? Don't wear your Civisect badges please if you're working there... You know, for safety's sake. I'll meet you soon! We can discuss what you've found"

And there she was. Sitting with the entire crew and taking up not only a booth but having brought over a huge table. Panili waved over members of her party as they arrived, and as she noticed them in the eatery.

"Hello! Mind if we join you? Here, let's move these tables... Oh, excuse me!"

The group was going to take up the whole joint!

Panili Team Assemble!
Some of you are here already!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:29 pm
      Kolako looked surprisingly fine, considering the notes they'd managed to decode, having allowed herself to get distracted with ideas of maybe it was a joke, or a hoax. Eridia's words were starting to sound more convincing, but Kolako wouldn't let herself fall down that trap. She'd decided she'd have faith in the orangeblood, so faith she would have.

Having heard they'd meet up in Chittentown, Kolako hadn't needed to travel too far to arrive at her destination. With a glance around, she quickly found the imposing group of trolls to the side, and approached them casually, offering an eager hello and beginning to scoot into a chair nearest to the booth. Now that she was given a chance to think, the brownblood seemed a lot more troubled. "What... do you chicos think about the stuff we've found?" Kolako murmured softly, seeming a lot more thoughtful than normal. "I'm... a little worried. The stuff suena... It sounds so troubling...!"

Panili Crew!
HI WHATCHU THINKIN'

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff