Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[PRP] I Like Big Butts and I Cannot Lie (San'thari/Ujana)FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:49 pm
Less than a days travel and she would be back in Tale for the first time in over ten years.

Ujana hadn't thought this was going to be as emotional as it was. After all, she had already reunited with her family, so what else was left? A large, barren stretch of land that was filled to the brim with faces she couldn't remember. Oh yeah, that was a lot to look forward to.

And yet, as she stood in the little border village, looking out over the land Ujana knew this was so much more. Today she would start a new life for herself back in the homeland of her ancestors. From this day forth she would be a true member of the Leaf tribe once more, and that was...daunting.

So, instead of dwelling on it, she turned her attention back to the sparse market. Her father had asked her to keep an eye out for certain medicinal herbs, none of which Ujana had the slightest clue about, which was probably why her list was so small. No doubt he would either look for the more important bits himself or possibly send her sister; this was purely to keep Ujana out of trouble.

They both knew bad things would still happen, but at least the old man was trying.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:51 am
San'thari's hair was piled on her head to get it off her neck. The summer days were clinging as hard as they could and making it so even a little time outside and she was shiny with a sheen of sweat. Not that she really minded. San'thari really liked the warm weather.

it also meant she could gather the herbs she needed now that she was actually practicing her craft to be a medicine seller. She smiled to herself as she set up her little stall and worked leaves into a pestle and mortar to make a paste. It smelled like a very clear, minty scent used to relax muscles. It would burn to put on and then cool off, leaving you with the desired effect. Her curly hair bobbed and moved as she put her elbows into making the mash.

She looked really focused on her work, her sun darkened skin sliding over muscles she was developing. It wasn't easy work in the slightest bit.

Finally San'thari glanced up and saw a confused looking person. "..." Did she need help? Her head canted to a side and she motioned the other women to come forward. "You look lost."

Painted Moose

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:41 am
Peppermint Coffee

"Hrm?" Ujana canted her head to see a merchant hard at work. At least, that's what she assumed she was. Who else would be putting that much effort into anything in this heat if they didn't have to? She made an attractive sight, though; curled hair bouncing over her sweat soaked skin...

Even if she hadn't been spoken to, Ujana would have made her way closer. "I guess you could call it that. My father's a healer and he asked me to pick up a few things, but..." Ujana shrugged her shoulders and lifted a little slip of parchment up. "He's got some things written here, which is great if my sister had been the one shopping, but it looks like a lot of squiggles to me." The only thing that Ujana was certain of was that they were simple healing herbs...and that was it.

Taking a whiff of the others concoction caused the busty warrior to smile. "What'cha makin'? Whatever it is it smells great."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:09 am
San'thari perked up at the realization she had a potential customer. The Leaf girl held her hand out for the parchment and took it after a moment. A hand pushed back her damn hair and she gave a low noise and nodded. She knew all of these, and had most of it ready already.

"I can sell you two of the items here," she said after a minute of thinking.

And then something about scent happen and the tanned girl looked a little lost in the conversation. Honestly she hadn't been paying attention. Her mind was on where things were in her basket, in the jars she sold as well as the packets she had tied up in leaf and string. Her hand quickly started sorting things out.

"Someone in town has aching muscles. Blacksmith, of all people. So I'm making him a muscle rub that'll heat up his sore muscles, than another to go on after the heats died down to cool it down." At least, San'thari thought that was what was being asked.

"For some of these. I can have them in an hour or two. I've got some orders lined up."

Painted Moose

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:35 am
Peppermint Coffee

Ujana leaned against the stall, cocking one hip out while crossing one leg behind the other in a semi-relaxed pose. Her hair hung like a dead man's weight behind her, and even though it clung to any bit of exposed skin she was glad that Tale didn't have nearly the heat that Oba did. Otherwise, her hair wouldn't have moved at all and would be melted against her sweat soaked skin.

Definitely not the pretty picture she would have painted for this pretty little thing in front of her.

"That's great. Do you know where I can go to get the rest? I'm new to the area and to be honest, most of that list makes about as much sense to me as a eunuch in a whore house."
Her eyes flitted down to watch her work once more, thinking more on her father and Padma than anything else. They would have known what she was doing, what she was working with and what it would have cured just by the smell alone. At least, that's what she imagined.

Ujana on the other hand? She recognized pretty smells and a pretty girl. That's all that really mattered to her.

"Can I help out? Seems like an awful lot of work for one person. Unless you've got someone helping you."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:20 am
She watched as the other leaned against the stall, looking her over. Honestly she couldn't help it. The confidence carried by Ujana attracted the eyes. Either way, she cleared her throat and looked back at the list before her and started to look at her stash of what she had versus what she'd need.

"I don't think there's anything you can do, honestly. It's a lot of repetitive work. Mashing things around in the bowls, drying leaves.." She shrugged and pushed her bangs out of her face again. "If you want you can sit and watch? I'm not.. much of a conversationalist."

Green eyes looked back up to the other while her hands moved almost from memory, or instinct.

Painted Moose

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:41 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"Oh baby girl, I was already watching, but I wouldn't mind taking a seat." She turned his eyes this way and that before moving a few stalls down. There wasn't much ceremony to the transaction there; Ujana plucked up an empty barrel, one that held fish or something equally as nasty, assuming by the smell, and walked off with it. The merchant chased her halfway back to the medicine vendor, and begrudgingly she paid him for the stupid thing.

With a smell like that it should have been free. Thankfully enough, when she made her way back and flipped it upside down the smell went away. Ujana twisted it deep into the loose, Tale ground before taking a seat atop it.

"So, do you have a name?" Ujana didn't seem to care much about whether or not the other was a conversationalist; she planned on dragging it out of her. "Besides having a great a**? Seriously, I bet you could balance a cup on that thing..." Ujana leaned to the side, obviously looking at that lovely booty.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:16 pm
These constant flirting and then the outrightpraise of her butt made San'thari fluster and pause in her work. She stared at the other girl with a highly unamused look upon her face. Slowly her hands came to push bangs out of her face, getting a bit of green muck on her face near her temple.

"I'm San'thari," she said simply. "If you could really pay less attention to my backside, and more attention to my hands, maybe you'll learn something." It was very pointed, just like the look her green eyes gave the other. "So you can make this medication if you know the correct plants. It's easier and cheaper, in the long run, if this is the final years of someone's life."

Of course her cheeks were flushed, the tips of her ears too, and it was working on turning her nose red. She... may have enjoyed the company, but honestly, subtle compliments were more the way to go.

Painted Moose

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:32 am
Peppermint Coffee

"I'm learning plenty just watching your- Yeah, okay." As if sensing that maybe, just maybe, flirting with this girl might be pushing it Ujana backed off; marginally.

She clucked her tongue, before giving a rueful smile. "If I made it myself, then what use would I have to come visit you?" Oh my, was she....? Ujana's grinned turned ever more devilish as she watched the flush spread along San'thari's features.

"You've got a little something, right-" Lifting one calloused hand up to the other's face, Ujana gently wiped the green muck away from her temple. "-there. All clean now."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:51 am
She didn't like dashing hopes, but honestly.. San'thari was classy.

And then she was being touched and San's eyes went wide and she just let out a startled noise, her whole face turning a deep red. What the heck? San'thari swallowed and rubbed at her own face with her arm after a minute before mixing the paste she had with some sort of powder, lightening the color and changing the smell completely.

"...Doing this is.. a science," she murmured softly. "You have to know how much of what to add... else you could turn it into a poison."

Painted Moose

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:12 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"Oh Gods, that was adorable." Ujana scrunched up her features, doing her best not to reach out and touch the other woman once more to have her repeat that little squeak of a noise.

Don't do it, she needs to work.

Yeah...right...she was here on her father's orders and Uquin would have her head if she didn't return with the right stuff. If she messed around too much San'thari would either become distracted or likely boot her out.

"Seems like tricky business then. Just like this one time, when I was in Oba - I lived there you know, before Tale- and I was serving this guy - worked in a bar too - my special rotgut. This batch was waaaayyyyyy too strong and I told him it was bad but oh no, he's a man, he can handle it." Ujana snorted. "Takes one drink of it and BAM! falls flat on his butt. Thought I'd killed him. I didn't, though; he just spent a few days with a healer is all."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:05 am
Adorable?

Green eyes flashed at that and she looked up sharply at the other. This was clearly flirting and San'thari really didn't know how to deal with it. Even when she went on the only date she's ever been on she wasn't any good at it. It was awkward and tense, and why is anyone even interested in her anyway?

Ugh.

But the subject changed and then San'thari relaxed again and went back to the motions from before. "Ah..." She shook her head. "Well.. at least he didn't die because of a spirit. I don't drink, personally. Never cared for the way it smelled. If it makes my stomach churn and my nose wrinkle up without it being directly near me.." She wrinkled her face. "No thank you. But, as long as someone doesn't become annoying or rowdy I don't care who drinks."

She got a bit of coin from 'hangover cures' basically.

Painted Moose

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:47 am
Peppermint Coffee

"You don't? Seriously?" Ujana's eyes couldn't have gotten wider if she'd plucked them out and pumped them full of water. "Being rowdy is the best part of drinking, though! You get to see people who are normally so stiff really let loose."

Hell, with a couple of drinks this one might even be up to shaking that sweet, pert rump on top of a table for a few extra coin. Who knew!

"You should come out with me one night. I'll show you how to really get down."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:53 am
The invitation made her falter and she looked up to the other woman before giving her a flat look. "No thank you," was the simple reply.

She didn't like to party. She was fairly reserved according to everyone who tried to get her to 'loosen up'. It just wasn't San'thari. Her idea of a good time was settled on bed with a book and the smell of drying herbs and potions brewing. Possibly a cup of tea beside her with crackers and cheese.

"...How soon did you need this?"

Painted Moose

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:03 am
Peppermint Coffee

"Ouch. Do you have any aloe over there, because I'm pretty sure I've been burned."

Ujana wasn't entirely sure what she had been expecting as far as responses went. Something that curt and blunt though...Wow, I am not on my A game today. There had to be something she could do to at least bring out a little smile. Something to soothe over her burned pride.

"...is that your way of asking me to leave?"

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces