Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[COR-R] Welcome to the Dark Side [Velma/Leifite & Ashanite]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:40 am
Our story starts on a sweltering July night. Our heroine returns home from a record victory, skates still smoldering from setting the ring on fire. With twenty seconds to go, Velma Hawkins - #48 Blitzkrieg - scored the win of the most decisive victory the Destiny City Blitz Girls have seen in a decade...

A small, petite girl of seventeen made quick work of the journey home to her dorms at Romano's. Pink hair was pinned neatly to her head, even after a hard night of roller derby, and her riding boots clicked against the concrete in a quick staccato. Usually, she would have gotten a ride home from the team captain, but the team had gone to the local 18 and up club to celebrate claiming their slots in the championships come October and Romano's curfew didn't exactly allow for that - fake ID or no.

So Velma Hawkins, commonly known as 'the Blitzkrieg' in the derby ring, walked the ten blocks back to her dorm with a pep in her step. She took the back streets for a quick short cut, skates swinging behind her. The teen was aware of the 'terrorists' - she'd be an idiot not to, besides her vice captain swore she saw one of them seduce a girl to the dark side one time. Very hot, very sweaty seduction.

(For her credit, Velma thought her VC was lying through her teeth but given she hadn't actually seen it herself, she had to give her a passing 'if you say so' instead.)

In her professional opinion, the dark side seemed rather interesting compared to the silly idiots in frilly skirts and bows. Who wanted to run around in leotards anyway? Always cold, no impact protection, and people could grab them and use the bows for throws.

(She also hoped she never became one of those silly leotard and frilly bow wearing freaks, in case anyone was wondering.)

Velma whistled lightly, a bounce in her step as she rode the victory high through the back alleys, oblivious to any threats - or temptations - that lurked around the corner.

Noir Songbird
Have a start!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:35 pm
Ashanite was exactly the sort of monster in the dark Velma had probably been warned about. He was out primarily with the intention of collecting energy, but - well, frankly, there were lots and lots of ways to do that. He moved from alley to alley, looking for unsuspecting civilians to pull just a little bit of energy off.

The girl that moved by him looked young - young enough that he intended to be more careful in his approach, but he still performed a quick teleportation and then rested a gloved hand on her shoulder.

"You're out late," he said, idly, though he knew by his very presence - in the dark, with a uniform like his, he looked terribly predatory, he was sure. Usually that was a good thing, an image he cultivated, but for now he needed her to be here long enough for him to collect her energy.

a-disgruntled-dragon
apologies for the wait!

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:48 pm
Serveral months of roller derby training, and adrenaline snapped into focus as the hand rested on her shoulder. Velma's elbow flew backwards, looking for purchase in Ashanite's stomach. She didn't yell, not yet - how would the plot of her story ever get any juicier if she didn't tempt the dark?

And the dark was rather tempting.

"Do you usually jump girls in the dark?" she asked him, eyeing him briefly. Was this one of those terrorists her VC had mentioned? Tempting young ladies into the dark? If so, she could see the allure. "Halloween isn't for another several months, you know."

... and so our heroine tempted the dark, strangely interesting in the half naked man in front of her...

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:45 pm
A violent reaction. Oh, that was good. Ashanite dodged backwards quickly, glad for the enhancements magic gave him, and he lauhed, though it sounded entertained, not cruel or mocking.

"Only sometimes. I do try to be more of a gentleman than that.|" He regarded her briefly, and considered. "And I promise, this isn't a costume."

It wasn't often he had someone react with violence, and then almost interest, rather than fear or panic. That made her a good candidate, Ashanite thought, for something much better than just being an energy donor.

In a brief flash, he teleported behind her.

"I imagine you're more than aware that there are things that go bump in the night in this city, no?"

a-disgruntled-dragon
i want to make a crack abt the wait, but it's so bad i'm just ashamed.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:03 pm
Velma managed to not flinch as he disppeared and reappeared behind her. Somehow. She squinted at him, turning to face him. Teleportation could be rather handy. That outfit though.

"I've been told of such, yes. Terrorists they say, running about in leotards and tights," she said, trying to keep her voice light and nonchalante. She regarded him again quietly for a moment.

"I must say, do all of you wear such... particular clothing?"

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:50 pm
"Terrorists. Bah. Take it from someone who's been on both sides of this little...gang war," he said it with absolutely maximum amusement, "none of us are terrorists. Not even the ones in leotards and tights." He quirked his eyebrows, only adding to the impression of being deeply entertained.

He glanced down at himself, and then laughed. "No, I'm a bit of a special case. I've seen one or two with uniforms as flashy and...exposed, as mine, but most of us a re a bit more buttoned up." He gave a sweeping bow, while still keeping one hand on his weapon.

"General Ashanite, of the Dark Kingdom. Sometimes called the Negaverse, if we're being less formal."

a-disgruntled-dragon

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:16 pm
He'd been on both sides, huh? Well wasn't that an interesting tidbit of information. Velma squirrelled that away for another time. Perhaps she could use it as leverage if things went south. Not that anyone would believe her that 'General Ashanite' had played both sides of the war. She regarded him again for a moment.

"So, General Ashanite, I suppose you don't just come up to random women in the middle of the night for fun. Is there something I can help you with?" she asked him. She didn't know what the Negaverse or Dark Kingdom were, but they sounded a little like a circus. Or a cult. Neither of which she quite had any desire joining, thank you very much.

But she'd been raised a proper English Lady(tm) and would not just blow him off. Until he tried to touch her, than that stick of his wouldn't help him when her knee collided with his groin.

noir songbird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:54 pm
Yes. Ashanite liked this one very, very much.

"I don't, no," he acknowledged. "Originally, I'd intended to take some of your energy. We need to gather it to fuel the workings of our Queen, Metallia. But you reacted with a fight response, which I think is very interesting."

He looked her up and down, but it was in a thoughtful, evaluating way.

"Tell me something, miss. Would you like the power I have? Because I can give it to you."

a-disgruntled-dragon

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash