[Oba] Learning a few things (Phaedra/Eziya) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:47 pm
One of the few days she was out by herself and she was searching for a shop that she could buy something nice to wear. Not that her clothing now wasn't fine, but she wanted another set of clothes that would help her to blend in a bit better, perhaps even to appeal to an Oban. Phaedra wanted to get a few things to travel with since she had a small trip planned with a friend.

"Should I go for a dress?" She wondered aloud. Phae wasn't one for overly girly things but something made her think that appearing more lady like might raise her chances of being admired. Then again, so did her cooking. After all she already knew that her friend liked her food. "Maybe I should just get an apron." Phae jested.

With a deep breath she tried to decide on what was best to get. She really wanted to make a good impression. After all she was trying to find out if there was more than friendship there. Sighing she reached up and ran a hand through her hair then spotted something interesting. It wasn't rare to see a shifter in Oba, since she had seen several since she arrived in the desert area, but this one was pretty. With flowers in her hair and everything. So girly. Was that what she needed to look like? Phaedra paused to stare for a moment as she thought of things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:57 pm
She'd been warned about going out by herself again, but Eziya really couldn't help herself. She enjoyed exploring the great things Oba had to offer, but more times than not it had gotten her into big trouble. Now it was daylight and she was looking at the shops. Surely that was safer than wandering into strange bars like she had a few weeks ago. As long as she didn't get robbed everything would be a okay! It was a great thought at least, but as she could already feel someone's eyes upon her she wasn't too sure how long it would last her. Glancing around, she spotted the onlooker almost immediately. The girl didn't seem to be making herself very sneaky to be fair.

"Hi there!" she waved, taking a chance and wandering over to the girl. "How are you this day?" She wasn't an Oban, so maybe she was just lost like she got sometimes!

Heras Box

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:38 am
OpticPeach

When she was spotted Phaedra felt a warmth in her cheeks that reached her ears. She closed her eyes tightly for a moment then peeked them open when she heard the shifter greet her. Instantly she felt mortified at having been caught gawking, but also because the woman was coming over to her.

After clearing her throat she offered a very small wave of her hand. "Hello.." Phae was hesitant about saying anything really. Mostly because she wasn't sure how this shifter was going to react to being stared at.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:26 pm
Eziya smiled brighter once the girl responded, walking over to her and holding out her hand to shake. Really this was why the shifter always got into so much trouble, but she couldn't help herself. She always gave people the benefit of the doubt and she was sure there was a reason the girl had been staring at her! Perhaps she even needed help!

"I'm Eziya it's nice to meet you. You were looking a little distressed is there anything I can do to help you in any way? Please if there is just let me know and I will do my best to assist."

Heras Box

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:52 pm
OpticPeach

Phaedra took the extended hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, my name is Phaedra." Not the best way to meet someone but at least Eziya wasn't angry with her. With mild embarrassment she coughed and looked down. "I was admiring your look. It's so.. womanly." The brunette took a deep breath and brought her bright green eyes up to meet the shifters. "I know that must sound weird. I just.. I'm trying to look good for someone and.. " To point out the problem she looked down at her own outfit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:16 pm
"Womanly? I don't fully understand," Eziya started, looking Phaedra over as she motioned to herself. "I think you look very womanly. If this person you're trying to impress, well if they don't appreciate how you look then they should have a stern talking to. You look wonderful how you are."

Eziya chewed on her lip for a moment as she thought, brushing her hands over her skirt. She didn't feel like she was particularly more womanly than the girl before her. Maybe she meant her flowers? That was an easy fix if that was what she wanted.

"If you're concerned about it then I can help you, if you'd like. It's really up to you."

Heras Box

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:52 pm
OpticPeach

A smile came from her and she shook her head gently. "No, no, what I meant was.. I don't look very girly. Like your skirt and flowers.." Phaedra even liked the way her hair was. She never did anything more than put a barrette in hers. Then again she'd never really had a reason to make it look nice and the only time it was up was when she was cooking.

"If you think you can help me, that would be nice." Her hand came up to gently touch her hair. Phae wondered how it looked. Was it dull? Did she need to style it? Add things to it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:59 pm
"Well okay then! I will help however I can! If you'd like you can come back to my place I'm staying at for the moment and we can try a few things, or we can go shopping. I am willing to do whatever it takes to help you and the person you are trying to impress. Promise," Eziya reassured, patting the girl on the shoulder.

"The first thing to consider is how comfortable you want to be. We can dress you up fancy, but if you're not comfortable in it then it'll show. We can find something pretty, but also practical. That'll work the best for you I think, but please correct me if I'm wrong."

Heras Box

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:21 pm
OpticPeach

"Trying a few things would be nice." Phaedra found herself nodding her head at Eziya. Though the ideas she threw out at first had her wrinkling her nose. "Oh no, nothing fancy. I'd feel so awkward." Not to mention she wouldn't be able to move very well in it. The leafling would likely spend most of her time trying not to mess up the look. So when the mention of something pretty but practical came up she nodded with a smile. "That sounds more like my style." Feeling a bit foolish she reached up and pushed her bangs to the side. In the back of her mind she couldn't help but wonder if Bushi would notice any change she did and whether or not he would like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:47 pm
"Well then we can start with that! That should work out fairly well I think. I'm not too familiar with the area, but I think we should be able to ask around and figure out the best places. We won't really be able to find dresses that are similar to mine because you know, I'm a shifter, but we can find something in Oba style!!" Eziya exclaimed, clapping her hands together. Whoever Phaedra was impressing surely was something special to get her attention. She would have to help the best she possibly could.

Heras Box

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:54 pm
OpticPeach

"I just wonder if I should put flowers in my hair." Though she was a little worried about the aroma of the blooms taking away from the smell she already had. Phaedra smelled of a kitchen. Since she cooked she often smelled like food. Good food too.

Still, she nodded her head when Eziya mentioned finding something in the Oban style. "Yea, I don't think we'll find something else for a decent price." At least not unless she went and found Bushi to go shopping with them. He could always talk the vendor down for a bargain. But since she was wanting to look good for him she didn't want to let him in on the shopping trip.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:57 pm
"Besides, I think the Oban reds will look very good on you. Far better than how they would look on me," Eziya smiled, grabbing the girl by the hand and leading her along. There were bound to be plenty of shops now that more travelers were coming through, but Eziya wasn't too sure how nice they would be to a couple of foreigners. It would probably be hit or miss with them, but hopefully they wouldn't have too much trouble. She would hate to have a bad experience with her new friend.

"So! Who is this you're trying to impress? Are they kind to you? Do the two of you have feelings?" she pried a bit, overly excited about her relationship with the person.

Heras Box

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:05 pm
OpticPeach

Red would look good on her? Phaedra blinked several times before her hand was taken and she was led toward the shops. She had never considered color and which one would look better on her. Yellow had just been something she'd stayed with as she got older. Same for the orange and green. It was what she was already wearing.

Her cheeks colored when Eziya started to ask questions about the person she was trying to impress. "Uhm.. His name is Bushi. He's an Oban merchant." She had almost stated that the man's name was Bear. "He's very kind, yes..." The last question made the brunette look away. The nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach started to grow. Phae cleared her throat and gently shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know." Since this was the first time she'd felt this way about anyone she wasn't sure what it was. And since she'd not brought it up to Bushi she didn't know what his thoughts and feelings were.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:10 pm
"That's okay if you don't know. There's no harm in that at all. We'll just have to make sure that you look super beautiful and he'll find you irresistible. How about that?" It sounded like a good plan to Eziya at least. She wasn't the most well versed in romance, but she thought Serr liked her pretty accessories. Then again he was sort of a weird man in general. Maybe she shouldn't count her experiences as normal romantic encounters.

"So this Bushi is very kind, but you don't know if he likes you. Hm hm. Well you seem very kind yourself. I'm sure anyone would like you! If he doesn't then you just let me take care of him," Eziya continued, nodding happily. Her new friend would get the best treatment one way or another.

Heras Box

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:34 pm
OpticPeach

Make her irresistible? Was that even possible? Phaedra always thought she was plain. Still she was willing to let Eziya do whatever she could. When the shifter mentioned taking care of Bushi she chuckled. "I don't think you'd need to do all that." Her shoulders lifted slightly. "If he doesn't like me then it's fine." Yea, she'd be hurt but there would be nothing she could do about it.  
◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff