Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Weird Dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FluffyMuffins230

Lonely Browser

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:46 pm
The other night I had a strange dream. The dream was in third person and I was watching myself while I slept IN the dream. I saw a man standing over my body in the bed, not totally moving, maybe just his arms and hands sometimes. From what I could see from my perspective in the dream he seemed to be at least 6"ft in height, slender, and wearing a security guard uniform along with a matching hat, it seemed to be a dark blue color. He had long black hair that reached near the middle of his neck, it seemed greasy too.

The perspective of the dream changed not to long after and I was in my body, well me on the bed. When I looked up I could see him peering down at me. He had dark blue eyes, fair skin, and a bit of facial hair which seemed he was trying to grow just a beard at least from what it seemed to me. The only thing I recall him saying was something like,

"Shhh, don't worry. Just sleep."

He even stroked the side of my face a bit too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:41 pm
Oh weird! Did that creep you out?

I had a terrible dream the other night. That I was on a school bus with a lot of people and there was a huge bee flying around the bus. And we were at one of the last stops, and everyone got off except me. And the bee kept flying around me, so I ran up to the bus driver freaking out and asking for help. So he took a spray can of bug killer and sprayed it. It fell down, and I thought it was dying, but then it got back up and grew into this creepy big worm. And it started hopping after me! It was fast and touched me! And I freaked out and ran off the bus and down the road. Then I woke up xd  

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

FluffyMuffins230

Lonely Browser

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:33 am
CherieBunnie

I had a terrible dream the other night. That I was on a school bus with a lot of people and there was a huge bee flying around the bus. And we were at one of the last stops, and everyone got off except me. And the bee kept flying around me, so I ran up to the bus driver freaking out and asking for help. So he took a spray can of bug killer and sprayed it. It fell down, and I thought it was dying, but then it got back up and grew into this creepy big worm. And it started hopping after me! It was fast and touched me! And I freaked out and ran off the bus and down the road. Then I woke up xd

It did creep me out a tad, yes!

And holy crap, dreams about insects are the worst sometimes, I would've been freaking out in reality if that happened to me. And Jesus!, that is freaking scary!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:00 pm
FluffyMuffins230
CherieBunnie

It did creep me out a tad, yes!

And holy crap, dreams about insects are the worst sometimes, I would've been freaking out in reality if that happened to me. And Jesus!, that is freaking scary!

It was! I'm glad I woke up when I did. Ugh, bugs! /shudders  

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

Sallos Amitiel

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:13 pm
I once had a weird dream where I was on a beach and had to bring a giant chameleon with me to this town across the beach, but the only way to get there was by climbing on this wall of rocks. If I fell off the rocks, I would plummet into a gruesome death of water and jagged rock spikes. So I'm crawling the chameleon is going slow. I wait for it and I look in the rocks, seeing smaller chameleons. I'm awwing and ooing, then the big chameleon I'm with eats the smaller ones. I was so shocked, I smacked the big chameleon off the wall and it falls into the water.  
inaneoctopus generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 131!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:57 pm
Had a dream where there was this weird chittering noise in the wall so I peeled the wall back and there was nothing but bugs! Millions of bug swarming over each other. Shudder. I was gross.  

inaneoctopus

☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff