RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image

He gorged on the kill he had gotten. A large water buffalo had been his prey and although he should have hunted with others in a pride as a lion should he had managed to bring it down himself with being gored or suffering large wounds. It had been a lame and elder beast so chances of a kill were much higher. Heck he had watched the others had knocked into the animal to save themselves. Such cruelty. It was the way of the wild.

Another few bites were pulled from the body, blood dripping on his maw. If only he had another to share his kill with. Another's company would be outstanding regardless of gender he just wanted to not be alone in that very moment. A lion always needed a pride and well he was alone. His social skills were not completely all there since his parents fateful death. He remembered it. He had started to learn of from them and was getting into adulthood when they were so violently hunted down. He had managed to get away somehow.

His head snapped upwards from the kill and he made himself bigger. He bristled at the sound before seeing another male approaching. Akio had just been thinking about the company of another too and stopped being so on edge. Newcomer.

"Hello." The male called out to the other.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:50 pm
User Image

Themba’s stomach had been rumbling for a while and so he had gone off in search of some food though. But when he first started he had been startled by a stampeding herd of water buffalo and had only just managed to get away from them without being stomped to death. Unfortunately he couldn’t catch any of them as he hadn’t been prepared, so he would have to continue looking around for some food to eat.

However, he soon came across the reason of the stampede. It was another male lion that had managed to take one of them down. Well no wonder they were running away. He thought to himself as he looked at the male gorging himself. It was at this point though that Themba’s stomach decided to growl quite loudly, announcing his presence. He could see the other lion bristle a bit before looking his way.

All Themba could do was give the other a small smile, hopefully making sure that he would put the other at ease. It looked like the male calmed down a bit though so Themba was confident in approaching. That’s when he heard a ‘hello’ from the other lion. “Hello to you too. Sorry if I interrupted you, I was just looking for food myself and accidentally stumbled upon your meal.”

He internally debated with himself a bit, thinking that he didn’t quite like the way that had come out. It almost sounded as if he was trying to talk his way into a free meal when that wasn’t the case at all.

RamuneGrl
Sorry it took so long to reply!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:41 pm
Upon hearing the rumble of the other's stomach he offered his food to him. "I'm more than happy to share this with you. I was hungry but this is a kill for more than myself." It was true. A wildebeest was good for a small pride to share. For him this would be a very full belly with a carcass left for any scavenger who were to come across it. At least if he shared another would get a taste of a fresh kill rather than something old.

"You did not interrupt me anyway. Whatever thoughts you have in your head, put them at ease. Better to share a fresh kill than let its warmth seep away." He always thought a warm kill was better than coming across it later. Orange and red mixed on his maw as he tore another chunk out of the meal before him.

Was this male also a rogue like him? Not that anyone was exactly like him. Akio was a warrior hero who protected those who might be bullied and sought out those who'd hurt others. Today was just a relax day.

"Akio is my name." The orange lion's voice rumbled out between mouthfuls. "Yours?"

SSBrosB
Completely okay. Last few days have been work hell. I requested for the weekend off on both of my jobs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:49 am
Themba was slightly embarrassed that his stomach had made such a loud noise but that was bound to happen with it being so empty. He gave a smile to the other at the offer. “Thank you for the meal then.” He replied as he stepped up to the carcass. It looked quite delicious, even if it was already partially eaten.

“Well, I didn’t have too much on my mind, mostly just thinking about getting my next meal, but that’s nothing to worry about now.” He said chuckling a bit. He nodded to the other. “Themba. Just your regular wandering rogue lion with nothing particular going on other than surviving out here.” It was true, he really didn’t have any long term goals other than possibly meeting his siblings again one day.

“Are you from around here? I’ve been wandering the area for a few days myself but don’t really plan on staying.”

RamuneGrl

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:16 am
"Your welcome." Came his happy reply. Grin growing from eye to eye across his orange muzzle. Oh to be hungry out here. Wasn't like it was the most terrible thing as the prey beasts ran around everywhere. It was just an annoyance. For a hero this was perfect to share his food with someone who needed help.

Now there were two chuckling lions when the other made mention of the food he was given and began the small fit from the other. "To surviving out here in the rogue lands." Raising his paw at the toast. One day he hoped to find a pride that was like him, both an adventurer and a hero. Helping the little guy.

"I am not from this particular area. Just wandered here after a herd of prey beasts. Maybe I'll run into a beautiful lady and spend some down time with her. A hero needs his breaks sometimes." the orange lion stated.

SSBrosB
So sorry I haven't responded until now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:32 pm
Themba smiled at the other lion who raised his paw and copied him. “To surviving out here.” He had never done anything like this before, but it was interesting to say the least, and took another bite of the prey.

He continued to take a few more bites before replying to the other. “Hero eh? Sounds interesting. I’m more laid back though, tend to live day by day so I just let a lot of things roll off my back, so to say. No point stressing so much right?” He got annoyed sometimes, but just had to remind himself that it wasn’t worth it, life was too hard and short to worry about such little things.

“Well, maybe we could wander around for a bit then? I haven’t really found any place to put myself so far. Hoping to one day run into some of my family again though.”

RamuneGrl
You're fine 3nodding

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:39 pm
"Its a tough job to say the least. It really works you to be better than you think you are. To push yourself past your limits to save those or help those in need." Just recently he had had to save a lioness from the grasp of a waterfall. "I think some stress is good. A laid back life is nice but this is action. I like action."

Wandering about with another lion would be fine and dandy. It would give his a bit of social skills as well as the ability to maybe show the other the ropes of being a hero. "I would very much like that. Maybe you'll enjoy being a hero sometimes." Returning to his kill and snapping up a few chunks. Whatever he and Themba did not finish the scavengers could take.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:45 pm
“Well, I’m willing to try it at least. Couldn’t be too bad and might be exciting at least.” Themba wouldn’t quit because it became too hard either; he wasn’t one to let someone down. “Might as well try it, I’ll just lose the experience if I don’t. Sounds like fun.” He said, smiling at the other. He was glad he had met another male who didn’t want to fight him. There was a bit too much of that around for his taste.

“Well then, it’s a deal. And it will be easier to take down prey too. We’ll be full as long as we’re together!” He should probably be thinking less with his stomach but when you had to survive day by day, it was hard not to.

RamuneGrl

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:52 pm
A willingness to try was better than a flat out no. "I like your spirit. Even if you don't go actively seeking to be a hero, you can take the lessons you learn and put them to use for yourself." Training could help to. It was one of the reasons he could actually climb a little bit in the trees better than some lions too.

"Deal." Even if the other was only thinking that the two of them together meant better chances at good meals it was something to look forward too. Food was a very good motivator in any situation.

SSBrosB
Your post to end?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:57 pm
“All right then! I’m excited for this! I haven’t traveled with another lion for a while.” Themba replied, grinning widly to the other one. At least he had found someone else whom he could call a friend. “Though I guess you’re better than me at this stuff at least, so I’ll let you lead the way when it comes to the heroics.”

He continued to eat, though making sure that his stomach wouldn’t be too full. And he could rest easy tonight knowing that they would have each other’s back in case something came to attack them. Sometimes the roguelands weren’t so bad.

RamuneGrl
All right, end! Thanks so much!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out