Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:45 pm
User Image

Dragging his claws against the cool surface of a nearby rock he listened to the unique sound that cut through the still air. He gave a small grin as he looked at the marks that appeared in the no longer perfect surface and he returned to all four feet, pleased with himself. Flicking his ears he turned head, orange gaze searching, it seemed awfully quiet today.

His tail whipped behind him in a wild motion and he padded forth, away from the safety of the den. He didn't have much to fear, minus other cubs, but even then they weren't much of a challenge for him. His sister and himself sparred regularly, they were going to be captains one day. This much he was sure of. It was just a matter of them growing up, which wasn't happening quick enough to him.

Grumbling he shook his head. It would happen in time, but he wanted it to happen NOW. Tossing a rock with his paw in mild agitation he sought out one of the water sources the pride had within it's boarders. Finally spotting it he made his way over to it and drank from it, the cool water soothing his thirst. He had heard that there had been some recent births within the pride and wondered if he'd run into any of them. He always like to scope out the competition. Since that's how he viewed everyone for the most part. Even his own siblings where the enemy, so to speak. Seeing no one nearby he took the moment to sit down and stare at the water, lost in his thoughts.

RamuneGrl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:43 pm
The female had woken up and escaped the confines of the den. Sometimes she liked to make excursions out away from the comfort of the den and being young she liked to try to explore. She knew her place in the pride and that was at the bottom of the food chain. It didn't deter her from keeping her head high. Turning her had back to her family she could see them sleeping. Perfect opportunity. Now just to escape the prying eyes of the master for a short time and she could have a moment to herself.

A loving family. That was what she had. Ideas of grandeur floated through her head as she pawed through the pride. Careful of all the adults who may be walking around. She did not want to get dragged back to her family just yet. A scolding or worse might happen to her. That's when she noticed a darker male cub. Someone who wasn't family she could play with.

Quietly she began to sneak up on him before going for a dive. Hopefully he'd be fun.

AstoriaFallen

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:00 pm
RamuneGrl

The sound of something behind him caused him to turn and he was suddenly flopped on by a white and black form. It was a female cub and he was slightly confused. It was clear that she wasn't trying to spar with him, was she wanting to play?

The thought wasn't something he was entirely unfamiliar with. His siblings and he sparred with one another in a friendly matter, but this was something else. It was different.

"Hello?"

He gave her an interesting look from his spot below her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:22 pm
He did not retaliate or try to flip her. She was rather disappointed with the current turn of events that had unfolded beneath her paws. The white and black female shook herself, her golden-orange mane flopping from one side to the other. Non responsive to the male's hello with words she just bared her tiny teeth at him. Ready to give him a good whooping. Had she known his station she would have backed off him. For now she thought he was the same as her, just another cub.

Jumping off of him, the little cub growled softly before giving her best leap at him. Her tiny little claws would not do any real damage but they could still tear at him just a little. To him little Hilja would would look so feral and fiery. Not so silent.

"Come on."The first words she had spoken. Egging the male into possibly tousling with her.

AstoriaFallen

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:00 pm
RamuneGrl

As she egged him on he realized that she wanted to spar, but in a slightly different way than he was used too but he wasn't going to turn down some sparring, even if it was a little friendlier than he was used to. He rolled onto his feet when she hopped of him and he kept the front of his body low as she let out a small growl and leaped towards him. As she pounced him he lifted upwards to roll him off her and he spun and pounced on her, hoping to push her to her side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:24 pm
As she was shoved the female laughed as she hit the ground. What fun sh had had as she blew her now messy mane out of her red eyes. She liked him. He would be a very good friend. At least the female hoped he might be a good friend. The female looked about as if wondering if she might get dragged away by any adults who might know of her upbringing. Or even looking to see if her mother or father had woken and were now looking for her.

"Hilja." The female offered her name. He would understand her. "I don't usually get out much. My parents keep us very close. Who are your parents?" She asked. Were his parents also thrall like hers? She knew the difference between a freeborn and a thrall, and their place in life.

AstoriaFallen

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:45 pm
RamuneGrl

Well, that didn't last too long. He wasn't entirely disappointed but it was still different from what he was used to. She was young though, he was like her once, so he didn't really blame her. When she said Hilja he wasn't exactly sure what she was saying at first and then he realized it was her name. Cocking his head slightly he looked at her and gave her a somewhat smug look. "Sneaking away is only half the fun though! If you stick with me I can show you a thing or two. My name is Njord, my mom is Anika. My dad isn't with the pride." He said looking her over. He tried to think of who her parents were but his markings didn't ring a bell but he was sure it would all make itself clear in time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:04 pm
A smug male. Cocky too. He was very endearing to her. At the mention of his mothers name it did not ring a bell to her. She guessed it was because she was still young and had not yet gotten to see others really. Oh the woes of being a cub. How she wanted to be an adult already. Be of use somehow to someone who might need her. Maybe one day even find love, or someone to elevate her status. Either way the only thing she didn't want was someone who might harm her.

"Why isn't you dad with the pride?" The female questioned before giving her lineage, "My mother is Therese and my father is Ashtaroth’sha. Do you know them? I don't recognize your mother's name." Would it be awful to ask him what his status was? Maybe she would not ask him that yet. Or wait for him to ask.

AstoriaFallen

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:40 pm
RamuneGrl

She sure was nosy. He gave a shrug of his shoulders and looked around for a moment and then returned his attention to her. "He was just a traveling Male that proved himself worthy to our mother when she was out doing one of her vikings." He said not really knowing a whole lot about him, though he never really asked either. He listened as she gave the names of her parents and they didn't ring a bell. "I don't recognize your parents either." He said trying to think if his mother had ever mentioned them before.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:08 pm
It was unfortunate that the male didn't know her parents but this was a fairly large pride. It wasn't as if everyone would know every single member who had ever been in the pride. There were so many of them. Maybe within a specific group the captains would know their reavers and their thralls but all the others? The female cracked a grin, they had not been found yet but she should get back just to make sure she wouldn't be in trouble.

"I'll be back at nightfall." Hilja wanted to spend some time with her family as to not raise too much suspicion of her being gone. "I don't want to get into too much trouble if you catch my drift." Being scolded was not fun. Ever.

Turning away she leaped off. Get back to her family, lay low fr a touch and then return to meet her new friend Njord.

AstoriaFallen

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers