Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Snowblood Family ~ Needs Editing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Semper Leo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:09 pm
Sorry! It looks like there's one more thing that needs to be addressed. Valentin is using the Hogwarts student skeleton; he should be using the MoM child skeleton. And since he's started his first year, be sure to include his house as well. Otherwise everything else looked fine.

Snowblood Family

Alasdair Snowblood ( NPC)
Camila Snowblood (NPC)
Aria Snowblood( Aunt, NPC)
Dev Rai (Uncle by marriage, NPC)
Valentin Snowblood (Child of Alasdair and Camila)
Marina Snowblood (Sister of Valentin, NPC)
Jace Naveen Snowblood (Child of Aria and Dev)
Dalton Amar Snowblood (Brother of Jace, NPC)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:16 pm
Hi, my name is Jace Naveen Snowblood

But I mostly go by Jace

I'm a man

I'm 18 years old.

My birthday is July 1st

I work in Brews and Stews Cafe

My dream job is be a wizard music artist

My blood status is Halfblood

The house I was in was Gryffindor
I was in the class of 2034

I'm interested in men and women

I'm currently with myself

I may seem a bit self-absorbed but that's exactly how I am so don't go prying for a deeper cause for my self-love cause you won't find one. I love myself. Everyone always thinks that's a bad thing. You're supposed to hate yourself and pick at your insecurities but I don't, and I wish everyone was like that. Sure, I occasionally brag or say something cocky, but I don't think myself better than other people. I have a good sense of humor and I'm always cracking jokes or saying something sarcastic, sometimes something a bit dark. I am very brave and like a traditional Snowblood, show no fear. I'm a great friend and I am always there to support and protect the people I love. I can be a bit of a diva or drama queen and I love the spotlight, but it's okay because I'm a very talented singer so at least it's founded.

My background story is I was raised with my brother and cousins. My childhood was very hectic and my home was very loving. My parents and relatives always pushed me to do more and challenge myself, as is the Snowblood way. I was told not to stop until I was at the top of the metaphorical mountain of what I wanted to do. It's kind of a weird analogy but I guess it makes sense? Anyways, my family is very loving and I have always felt supported. At Hogwarts I was very outgoing and made a lot of friends. I even actually tried pretty hard in my classes, surprisingly. After Hogwarts I was thinking about what I wanted to do and came up with the idea of turning the Cafe in Hogsmeade into something a little different. I wanted it to be a place where students and other people could go and study or hang out during the day. But I also wanted it to be a place where artists and bands could come and sing or perform. My family bought me the place and told me that it would help me grow up to have that much stress on me. They couldn't be more right; I feel like I've grown a lot. We have open mic nights for poetry and singing and that sort of thing and I'm really having a good time running it, with occasional help from family and friends. Someday I want to be a well-known singer. Maybe I could start a band soon.

I enjoy Butterbeer, singing, adventures I suppose, being with friends and family, flirting.
I despise Bullies, self-doubt, feeling afraid, milk, not knowing what to do.
I'm afraid of being afraid I guess? And losing my family.

My strengths are My singing and my humor

My flaws are My occasional cockiness and how I can be kind of a diva

I look like Zayn Malik

My wand is a nine inch Mahogany wand with Dragon heartstring

My pet is a a brown owl named Zap.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ A
Potions ~ A
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ A
History of Magic ~ A
Charms ~ E
Transfiguration ~ E
Care of Magical Creatures~ E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ A
Potions ~ A
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ A
History of Magic ~ A
Charms ~ E
Transfiguration ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures~ O
Arithmancy~ A  

Semper Leo

Semper Leo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:30 am
Hi, my name is Valentín Mariano Angel Snowblood

But I mostly go by Valentín or Val

I'm a boy

I'm eleven years old.

My birthday is May 1

My dream job is How would I even know that

My blood status is Halfblood

This is my first year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is (we will announce when sorting is open. When it is not open, leave this alone)

I'm interested in boys

I'm currently with no one? I'm just a little bit eleven.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm adventurous. I'm very spontaneous and I am always up for an adventure. I love exploring. I am very impulsive and instinctual and I do what makes me or others happy in the moment. I am very brave and as a result I can be reckless. I am not afraid of much, but even what I am afraid of I face with a stone face. I am almost never afraid of people. I've had bullies before and they all ended up with broken noses and a fear of God. I'm not a violent or angry person but I will always protect myself and the people I love. I am a great friend and I love talking and making friends. I have a good sense of humor but I can be very sarcastic, which can be good or bad.

My background story My dad is a wizard from a very old wizarding family in Scotland. We are known for being an old family that doesn't care about blood status as long as we continue the wizard line. Our family legend goes that we started when a wizard named Asa in the 1300s became a dueling legend. He was so brave that he would take on anyone, even the most talented duellers, to prove that he was afraid of no one. He gave up dueling when he became the best, and took his family around the world to battle dangerous beasts. His children grew to be fierce as him. People started to call them Snowblooded, because they could never be "frozen" by fear because in their blood was a resistance to such paralyzation, blood resistant to the "snow and ice" of fear. Anyway, it's a nice story. Since then, we've been great explorers, duelists and aurors. Cowards are few and far between in our family. My father is an adventurer like Asa, and spends weeks at a time looking for magical creatures or supernatural phenomenons in obscure corners of the world. He always tells me and my siblings amazing stories and sends gifts from all over the world. My mother is a muggle born witch whose father is Brazilian and mother is Mexican and Chumash Native American. She was born in London when her papa was there for work and brought his family. She is an author and writes novels. My parents met at Hogwarts but didn't start dating until after Hogwarts. I grew up in Scotland in our family's ancestral home. Over the summer, I visit Brazil and Mexico. I am used to having a huge family, comprised of the Snowbloods and the Morais's, my mum's family. I have grown up with a lot of love and a lot of freedom.

I enjoy exploring, talking, football, surfing, flying

I despise bullies, blood purists, racists, math, homework

I'm afraid of not being liked, failing, my father getting hurt or killed on one of his trips, bigotry put into action

My strengths are bravery and athletics

My flaws are being reckless and occasionally too sarcastic

I look like Marlon Texeira
My wand is a nine inch Laurel wand with Peacock feather

My pet is a snowy owl named Icicle  
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items