Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Main Forum
Hey, who wants to show off their collection of Were-Items?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Pie Man

Eternal Millionaire

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:40 pm
Hello everyone~ I'm a fairly old member of the Gaia community. Putting me at 7 3/4 years on Gaia. I don't play much or get on often due to life circumstances, and now Pokemon Go consuming a good couple hours every day yet I still come on here every so often to check how the guild is doing and how the game/site is doing as a whole. As we all know it's been kinda a downer at times with all the new changes (Zomg ending, games coming and going, inflation being rampant) and then things started looking a bit more up with Lake Kindred and even more I Am items coming out. Since this is an avatar site- I find myself at a loss to show all my I Am's at once- while sometimes I make an entire avatar with other poses from the same item to show off a bunch. I'd like to see the collections of everyone here and any possibly combinations of a bunch of I Am's on a single avatar. (Chaotic or not.)

I'll start first:
My inventory group of I Am's

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A picture of me with 70 of the I Am's I currently possess on at one time in a big chaotic and happy mess (Note I did dis-include several items in my count like my shoes and my hair and it came out to 70):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What about you guys? biggrin

If you'd rather not show inventories/lists. Simply count up how many you have and tell the guild how everything's been in your life maybe? Just so that everyone can connect a bit more as fellow Were-Item users!~ You don't have to though..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:36 am
I think you're beating me. cat_xp

User Image

I think I've at some point owned most of the items on your list (I'm thinking maybe 80% - 90% of them), but I'm apparently prone to buying and almost immediately selling or gifting most of them away. cat_ninja I actually had a bunch stored on my mules, and this is what I have after putting them on one account. I thought I had more Grunnies... cat_question

Side note: I've tried playing Pokemon GO, and it won't let me past the starter screen. I have 3 smartphones, and not one is compatible with this game. cat_smile  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Thee Pie Man

Eternal Millionaire

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:00 pm
Kangit
Snip

Oh? Yeah I actually had to start over from a few years ago. Had given mine all away as well to friends when I had taken a break from Gaia, came back about Mid Zomg popularity and farmed for gold for a long time to get a lot of them. Then wam, inflation happened not too long after Zomg closed out and I came back to that and was able to make a lot more. If I have any extras I'll shoot them your way if you like. (I keep my extras in other places.) ^^

As far as the Pokemon GO thing goes, I'm sorry! Yeah my phone has limited success to be perfectly honest and it's kinda old as well. I'd suggest waiting a bit for the servers to get fixed/more being allocated to Go since it's such a success. You could also try to find off hours where people might not be so active.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:17 pm
Thee Pie Man
Kangit
Snip

Oh? Yeah I actually had to start over from a few years ago. Had given mine all away as well to friends when I had taken a break from Gaia, came back about Mid Zomg popularity and farmed for gold for a long time to get a lot of them. Then wam, inflation happened not too long after Zomg closed out and I came back to that and was able to make a lot more. If I have any extras I'll shoot them your way if you like. (I keep my extras in other places.) ^^

As far as the Pokemon GO thing goes, I'm sorry! Yeah my phone has limited success to be perfectly honest and it's kinda old as well. I'd suggest waiting a bit for the servers to get fixed/more being allocated to Go since it's such a success. You could also try to find off hours where people might not be so active.

I'm not really much of a collector anymore (plus I still have billions of gold I can spend on some), but I tend to hang onto my favorites or otherwise important ones (my favorite is the Cheshire Kitten). cat_razz Actually, the same thing applies both to Were-Items and Pokemon. cat_xp I don't catch all of them, just my favorite Pokemon and the shinies.

I don't think lag is the problem with Pokemon GO:

My main phone's operating system is Android Jelly Bean (needs to be KitKat and above). I might be able to upgrade to Lollipop, but it looks complicated, so I haven't gotten around to it.

My second phone has the right operating system, but it's a wifi-only phone (an LG Optimus Exceed 2, one of those Verizon pre-paid things, and I didn't activate it), and even if I turn GPS on, it claims it's not found (yet Google Maps seems to work?). It's also a rooted phone.

My third phone is a Windows phone. I don't think those are supported at all. I don't think "dumb phones" are supported either, so that rules out my other 3 phones (yes, I know that makes 6, I have a lot of phones). cat_ninja

I've also tried the compatible phone multiple times and at different times of day, and always get the same result.  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas