It'd been a while since Snowball's last visit, he paused softly looking around the inside of his room on the cold, frozen home world . . . . Giving off a soft sigh as he walked the room. He thoroughly enjoyed the cooler temperature here. It was much nicer than the summer time weather in Destiny City. However, he looked around his ears flatting a little bit. It would probably be his last time here for a while as he had other things to attend to on earth.

Including Polaris knights. He brushed softly down the folds of his coat as he walked around the room. He felt like there was something here for him though, something that might help him with the weather? He shook his head, that was a ridiculous thought and he knew it. . . However, it didn't stop him from hoping he could find something here. With it being so hot in the city, the cat felt like he was going to keel over from heat stroke. He'd convinced Niflhel to get a swimming pool for Merlin and him. Yeah so it was a plastic kiddy pool big enough for both the cat and dog to splash in but it was better than melting under his fur.

"What could I have . . . " He mused looking around the room before rummaging through drawers to see what sort of stuff, past him had. "I'm not crazy am I? Surely being Polaris' cat there'd be something for when we traveled other places. . . I wish she could've come with me. . . "

He mused as he continued finding small trinkets; jewelry both of metal and crystals or jewels; papers; random junk that he collected. He noticed there was a lot of purple which made him smile. He was glad even past him thoroughly enjoyed the color purple. He found an old pair of glasses and put them on looking around, they weren't corrective, just decorative purple lens. Though he thought they were pretty stylish as he peered at himself in the mirror.

He moved on from the drawers when he was sure that there wouldn't be anything there. To a chest, he'd noticed in the corner when him and Polaris had discovered his room. He sunk down to his knees as he ran a hand over the old wood. It was something, ornate with large metal hinges and hasps. The cat slowly opened the lid as it creaked and started to plunder around. He was finding all sorts of things here, blankets, some neck accessories including scarves. All of which he tried on, the more things he played with the less convinced he was that he would accomplish his goal. However, the last one, he was looking at and turning over in his hands before trying it on. He wasn't sure, and almost thought it a trick of his mind. He felt a little warmer, like yeah it was cold on Polaris, but he didn't let the cold bother him anyway. However, this was different from other scarves he'd tried on, even he wouldn't admit that the cold he enjoyed was too much on his bare feet. This made even his feet not feel that cold, while still not being overly hot. "Huhhh . . . this is weird."

He riffled through the room for other scarves leaving this one where he could find it, trying on others to see if they had the same effect, only none of the other ones did. The cat's ears perked as he went back to the scarf that seemed to warm him up like a nice cup of coco on a cold day. "I think . . . I'll keep you with me." He said softly before working on cleaning the room up to leave it pristine. Before he left, the cat made sure to place something, along with a picture of his family; Polaris, Niflhel, Merlin and him on the vanity. He felt like it was right, since he was taking something, to leave something in return . . . perhaps something for the next time, if it took too long for him to come back.

(Personal item obtained)