Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:48 pm
Cornetified

Feeling the soft ground of Sauti beneath her feet brought a smile to Shadiya's lips. While the excitement of festivals bloomed around the area the dancer had been spending her time in dance. She hadn't found a solid teacher yet, but rather had interacted with many of the gypsies traveling through for the celebrations. It was amazing to see how often Leaf, Ice, and Wind traveled through the area. Such a random roulette of dancers meant that she could learn many styles and lately Shadiya was more than eager to express herself.

It almost was like her heart was light enough to fly away. The thought brought a brilliant flush to the girl's cheeks as she spiraled down away from the tavern and towards the open markets. It would be a nice day to go on a walk, right? The sun was brilliant and the wind wasn't too chill...perhaps she could even get some things for a meal and ask Dexurn to go visit that lovely meadow with her. She had heard it was a good spot for couples to visit - not that she truly understood the meaning of the privacy part - but it did have a lovely story about anyone who managed to make it all the way up to lover's rock having an eternal love. Love Just the word made her heart jittery.

What was this feeling?

Suddenly feeling shy, Shadiya bit the inside of her lip. Maybe not today...she could dance instead. "What am I doing?" Flushing Shadiya raked a hand through her hair. How was it that she was so nervous when thinking about spending time with Dexurn lately?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:17 pm
Finally, Dexurn had started to go around for more training again. The gangly, shy, awkward youth was transforming into a strong, competent... still shy adult. He used his shield with control and a hint of confidence. He was building bulky muscles over lean ones, and found himself walking tall.

However, of the things that still made him feel like the uncertain, freshly freed slave that he had once been, the most prominent was Shade. It was utterly embarrassing, but when she was around, Dex wanted to both stand straight and hide. Made him feel both strong and meek. Gave him both waves of joy and gut-clenching fear.

He thought he knew what it meant. ...Actually, he knew darned well what it meant. Despite what had happened, the realization still made him nervous at times. Was he deserving of her?

That's how he found himself focusing on picking out a new shield in the market, trying to distract himself with something that didn't make his stomach flutter. By focusing on something else, maybe he would find his way...

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:44 pm
Cornetified

So if it happened - it happened.

That decided Shadiya figured that she could pass time in the market until later in the day. Surely Dexurn was busy training after all and so by the time they spotted each other it would be late in the evening. Then it would just be time for sleep and they could get on with the next day the following morning. Seriously though since when had she started feeling so shy? Normally she could easily flirt with any stranger and even her dances were rather provocative on some days.

A part of her was disappointed though. It sounded like such a great idea...climbing up a path to see a spectacular view at sunset....throwing a token of good fortune into the pool that was at the base of the cliff...but Dexurn was busy. She didn't want to bother him. "He's busy, he's busy, he's busy..." She whispered the mantra under her breath until she literally ran smack into him, "He's here?" Blinking in surprise Shadiya took a step back and stared at her companion, "Dexurn?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:14 pm
The shield he was looking at was quite heavy and sturdy, and the armor merchant was talking it up like it was made of.. well, something more than wood and iron. He ignored the rambling for the most part, giving the shield a few swings, knocking it with his hands, and finally smacked it against the hard ground. The merchant jumped with surprise, but Dex smiled and pulled out his bag of coin. "I'll take it."

When he was bumped into, his instinct was to say, "excuse me" apologetically, even though he was the one who'd been bumped. He turned as he spoke, cheeks quickly flushing a little when he saw who exactly had knocked into him. "Shade!" he chirped out with a bashful smile. "What- ah- what brings you this way?" She looked surprised, and the staring made him squirm a little. "Are.. you okay?"

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:13 am
Cornetified

"You...were here....to buy a shield?" The girl blinked at his question before quickly forcing a nod, "Yeah, I'm fine! Just uh...was thinking of something." She smiled as she laughed at her own silliness. "Honestly was debating on whether or not to bother you...but here you are." She tucked away a stray curl of hair before peeking back over at him, "Are you busy or can you take a day to do something silly with me?"

Shadiya flushed lightly, "I mean...not that it is silly! It's just...would you....want to go and explore the area today maybe? If you have time!" She glanced to the side as she continued quickly, "Not that you have to agree - only if you happened to be bored. We could go find this one place that the locals keep talking about...I thought it might be a pretty place to see since we don't know how long we'll be in Sauti before moving on. It would be a shame to miss out on some sights because all we did was train after all."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:02 pm
Looking down at the shield in hand, he nodded slowly with a little smile. "About time for a new one, I thought."

As Shade rambled, Dexurn took his turn to stare. He wasn't used to seeing Shade stumble around her words like this. It was cute but worrying at the same time. Finally, he smiled brightly and nodded. "I'd love to! We haven't been able to just relax together in a while."

He paid the merchant, hooked his shield on, and held out his hand toward Shade. Of course, his cheeks darkened when he realized he was holding out his hand, but it was too late to back out now. "Where is it we're going?"

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:23 pm
Cornetified

"Well it looks nice." Shadiya smiled playfully, "Seems sturdy and suiting for such a manly defender." A small flush decorated her cheeks while the typical playful light glimmered in her gaze before she looked away again. Great compliments...I'm so witty. Resisting the urge to shake her head the girl found herself blinking at his automatic acceptance.

"Really?" She smiled happily as she bounced around to face him again, "Then great!" At his question she paused and the light flush came back, "Oh just a place...it's apparently a bit away from the village, but has a lovely view. They say if you climb the rock at sunset it gives a beautiful view of the surrounding area....and if you make a wish it comes true. If anyone uh...wanted to do that whole lovers wish romantic thing." She waved a hand at him, "But you know. That's just extra...I really just thought it would be nice to share such a wonderful view with you. I can get some food and we can do a picnic even." Was that too much of a noble thing? She could remember doing it a few times with her parents before they passed...sometimes they would be out for a couple of days just to get away from the city. It was such memories that she truly did cherish...and it would be nice to make some like that with Dexurn.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:07 am
Dex smiled bashfully. "I'm glad you think so." He tried to keep from reading too much into Shade's tease, but his mind really wanted to go there. Maybe she really thought he was manly now~

The scene Shade painted in his mind was lovely, but that was overshadowed quickly by mention of the wish. 'A lover's wish?!' His cheeks flared brighter, almost missing the picnic offer. Lover... Could he really live up to what that meant? Gaze shifting away, he gave her a small smile and nodded. "That sounds really nice. We should get going then, if you don't want to miss tonight's sunset.."

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:35 am
Cornetified

At his flush the girl blinked innocently. Had she said something out of line? Oh! What if she was being silly? Had...had she misread him? Did he change his mind? Biting the bottom of her lip to keep it from quivering the girl turned her head, "It does?" His confirmation of going confused her. Then what had that look been for?

Don't overthink things, Shadiya. She had to stop being so silly and focus! Focus on what though? The way that Dexurn looked so handsome suddenly now that she noticed him standing there like that? The sunlight reflecting off of his Matori skin just so....flushing Shadiya shook her head. "Alright that's it! We definitely don't want to miss the sunset, right - right!" Smiling she glanced around, "Alright, I'll meet you down by the edge of town in a few. Just need supplies first..."

And with that she was off in a beat. Dashing away the girl quickly turned the corner and placed a hand on her racing heart. Why was this so hard again? Flushing, Shadiya took a deep breath before counting in her head and going forward to gather a basket and some food. Tucking that into the crook of her arms the girl then began to walk towards their meeting point.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:28 pm
Dex shuffled his feet slightly, wondering if he should say something else. The laid out plan made him nod with a bit of relief. "Okay. I'll see-" he looked up as Shade darted off, and he smiled lightly, "-you later, then." Well, he should go make sure he had something to contribute as well...

He bought a few dessert cookies and a bottle of a mild but sweet drink for the evening. Too much of the drink would make him dizzy, but a little wouldn't hurt anything. A nice treat for after eating.

Lover's wish... It made his belly flutter as though he'd eaten a bunch of moths. Brushing his hair roughly from his face a few times to clear his head, he looked up and caught sight of Shade. Cheeks warm, he tried to brush his nerves aside and waved an arm. "Shade. Here."

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:02 am
Cornetified

Now where was he?

As she heard her name the girl twisted on her feet - while she thought nothing of it the movement swirled her skirts and made it almost seem as if she were dancing. But that was mostly her energy from seeing Dexurn, "Oh, good!" She teased lightly despite her racing heart, "I was almost wondering if you had gotten lost."

Blinking, the girl noticed that he had his own parcel to bring. "Did you pick up things as well?" She bit the bottom of her lip thoughtfully as she tried to peer forward, "Hmm?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:12 pm
Watching Shadiya glide across so gracefully, Dex couldn't help the rather goofy smile that rose. Considering where they were going... Could he possibly say what was screaming in his mind? Maybe... "Hey, I don't get lost nearly as much as I used to," he pouted playfully.

Holding up the little basket, he nodded. "Yup. Figured I should bring something, too. Just a bit of dessert. Make sure this a real picnic, right?"

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:19 pm
Cornetified

"Well, that's good." Shadiya giggled, "Though it seems on occasion you may still get lost~" She teased lightly, "How many circles would you have made without my help? Hmm?" Even though honestly she didn't even know how they found their way some times. She was just thankful for the main caravan paths which made life definitely easier.

"Sounds good to me." Shadiya grinned happily, "Ending the day with something sweet is always a wonderful idea." Though the phrase did send a light flush to her cheeks. She had ended another day with something a little sweet, but it wasn't desert...just a kiss....flushing Shadiya just reached out and took Dexurn's hand. "It's uh a bit from here and the road can be dangerous. So we can hold onto each other just in case, alright?"

That stated she started them off away from town and down some curving path that would lead through trees and up a hill...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:29 pm
Blushing slightly, Dexurn gave her a bashful smile. He couldn't exactly deny it...

With their hands joined, he found himself walking tall. To have such a beauty holding his hand... He would never have even dreamed this could happen. He tried hard to keep from letting their destination distract him too much. After all, roads could indeed be dangerous. He needed to keep himself alert.

How could he not enjoy a peaceful walk with Shadiya, though? As they reached the crest of the hill, he took a deep breath and let himself relax. No matter what came up in conversation, this was sure to be a nice evening for them. "It really is a nice spot," he observed, taking a moment to take in the view before looking for a place to set up the picnic.

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:36 pm
Cornetified

Even if anyone gave the different couple a strange look, Shadiya was determined to stare them down. Feeling Dexurn's fingers laced with hers truly gave the girl a light heart. How did it take so long for them to get here? Perhaps being kidnapped did have its perks...as twisted as the thought was the girl couldn't help smiling as she glanced towards the man at her side.

Though as they did arrive at the hill she reluctantly let go so that she could dance her way towards the top of the overview, "It is, isn't it?" She commented twisting around to glance back towards him. "You should come all the way up here! It's truly beautiful!" The river ran below and the trees...everything was down there like a decorative map.

It truly was nice...

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces