Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>
◢ ˟ Roman Reigns V John Cena ⋮ TNW:R Championship Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:24 am
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxI CAN.I WILL.ROMAN EMPIRE 〉*
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXI COME TO KICKASS && LEAVE ━━ * BELIEVE , THAT )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILLxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILL
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  xxx x x x x x x x x x

User Image
                                • Roman Reigns' music hits the PA system, and unlike on RAW, where he got a pretty good reaction, tonight was a...mixed one. The crowd wasn't feeling him all the way, he could hear it but that was fine. Camera's shifts to the main stage, the crowd giving a mixed chorus of boos and cheers for Reigns'. Behind the scenes standing in the Gorilla position with his head down low TNW:R Champion, Roman Reigns nods his head knowing tonight might be a little rough. Calmly, looking down at his championship then back up to one of the backstage officials. Beiing told his cue was up by shortly after his music went on for sometime. Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way. He comes out center stage to the not so good but not so bad reaction. .

User Image

He stands there looking over the TNW:R fans not letting it get to him. Walking to a quarter inch of each side of the stage before pacing right back into the center nodding his head at the supporters cheering him on. "From Pensacola, Florida weighing in at 265 lbs, he is the TNW:R Champion....ROMAN REEEIIGGGGNNNSS!" Roman takes in a deep breath then with the title he carried in his hand, raising it high with a big smile on his face. The crowd continues to react and he begins his descent down the ramp. While doing so he throws his championship over his shoulder passing through the fans, making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway.

User Image

Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the steel steps, places a hand upon the turnbuckle padding looking down at his championship, before he pulls himself up the steps. Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and now on the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope giving his championship to the referee. More erect on the turnbuckle now, he raises his arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. Leaning down the ref gives him his title, so Roman can bring it back up into the air posing once more. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JOHN CENA - CENATION LEADER

..................................................................................................................................................

YOUR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW!
YOU CAN'T SEE ME, MY TIME IS NOW!

User Image

The crowd had paid to see a good show tonight and they were in for one. Soon the instrumental for John Cena's music began as fans started to rise to their feet, baring signs in hand. And soon enough the man in blue made his appearance, having touched down onto the stage's center as the crowd rallied together in welcoming him their favorite number. "JOHN CENA SUCKS! JOHN CENA SUCKS! JOHN CENA SUCKS!" Cena smirked at this and then directed his attention to the closest camera and began to yell over the crowd so the people at home watching could hear him clearly,

"I can see they've missed me. Lets get to work!"

John Cena's words were of course a message as they always were. Focusing back onward to the crowd-----the formerly known, Chain Gang Soldier, would raise his hand firmly to his forehead inches away from touching it and then salute his arm forward darting down to the ring. The camera view shot out-wide for fans at home watching. His titantron flashed a bright red and blue along with his mini-tron and his entrance music a-blazing throughout the arena like thunder [n' lightnin *wink*.] It was nice. John Cena slid into the ring and once in would have stood there for a bit looking at the crowd as they cheered and booed him. It made him laugh. This was the TNW:R fans. They were known to be open and honest about how they felt about anyone and they certainly had their own way of showing their emotions for Cena like they were doing tonight.

Whilst they did this, Cena started to run the ropes back and forth. On the last rebound he tosses his cap into the sea of people then paces back to the center of the ring checking his surroundings. Planting both of his feet firmly into the canvas as he smooths out his shirt pointing to it. Hearing the chorus of his song start up again he raises both of his hands up taunting his 'A-okay' pose. He stands there for a second or two letting the crowd enjoy or boo it. After he goes to his corner letting his music die down.

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:33 am
Roman stands in his respective corner letting the referee pat him down for any illegal objects, of course he doesn't have any, but it's the official's job. He does the same for John as Roman gets in the mindset to win this bout.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:37 am
The crowd was fired up here in this house show tonight. Cena could feel it. He knew Reigns behind his stoic look could feel it. He was smiling letting the ref check him freely. "The challenger...from West Newbury, Massachusetts weighing in 251 lbs...JOOOOHHNNNN CEEEEEEEENAAAAA!" Cena comes out of the corner pumped jogging place. He points to Reign's championship with a smirk.  

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:42 am
User Image

"And from Pensacola, Florida...weighing in at 265 lbs, he is the current TNW:R Champion....ROMMMMMAAANNN REEEEIIIGNNNS! Roman comes out of his corner flexing. He smirks for his haters and his supporters. More importantly he laughs at Cena's sly smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:45 am
Cena watches as the title is raised in the air signifying what this match is all about. The ref checks on both men for the last time before calling the start to this match. Ding Ding Ding!  

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:47 am
Like a shark in the water, Roman begins to circle the ring arms up as he eases closer and closer to Cena for a collar and elbow tie up to start things off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:51 am
Cena accepts the tie up from Roman Reigns. These two men have never faced each other one on one before but tonight they will clash for the biggest title this company has. The crowd here at this sold out house show is eating up every minute. Cena tries to overpower Reigns while in the lock-up.  

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:52 am
Roman Reigns feels Cena trying to overpower him with the lock-up. He wanted to be the alpha but there was only one true alpha and that was the guy with the championship. That was Roman Reigns himself. Roman aggressively shoves John away showing why he's the champ.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:54 am
Flabbergasted by the response given, Cena goes flying back some. He looks at the Samoan Superman realizing this wasn't going to be a easy fight. But he was up for the challenge. Cena then regroups and starts to circle the ring again with his hands up looking for another try at locking up.  

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:55 am
Reigns smirks seeing Cena circle and close in for another lock-up. Roman accepts of course and the two are back at it again with the test of strength tie up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:57 am
John then starts to maneuver himself around Reigns taking a page out of the likes of Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. Men that he's faced a dozen times and more. He doesn't do it as good as them and his transitions are a little sloppy but he is getting the job done to confuse Roman.  

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:58 am
Roman watches and feels as Cena does his attempt to get the better of him. He continuously throws elbows trying to catch Cena with one but to credit John he's moving pretty fast. Eventually however Reigns catches Cena with a hard elbow to the side of his temple.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:00 pm
Hit with the hard elbow, Cena backs up a little dazed with his dukes up in front of his face.  

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:01 pm
Not caring that he had his hands up to protect his face, Roman grabs at Cena's hands yanking them down in attempt to send several well placed uppercuts to his chin.  
[TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff