Welcome to Gaia! ::

Axiom: Kings of the East

Back to Guilds

Axiom is a place that constantly improves. We're literate, active, and keep things moving. 

Tags: Fighting, Fantasy, Roleplay, Original, Magic 

Reply Beyond the Abyss
Axiom Updates [11/21/2016]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:02 am
[7/04/16]

Hey. This thread, linked in the announcement, is a list of all of the Axiom balance and quality changes made in the past few weeks, since we have made [a lot].

Removals
1. Ghost Cars were removed from the guild
2. Chimeras were removed from the guild.
3. Ferals and other unused bloodlines are being considered for removal.
4. Hybrids

New Bloodlines
1. The Nephilim will be coming out shortly.
2. Banshees may finally be added; possibly.
3. The Blues, renamed to the Makhnahocan, are also being considered yet again. The Reds will be renamed to the Makassar.

Changes (not significant buffs or nerfs)
1. Mer were changed. The water cost being halved was a bit too strong, so that was made more unique. A few techniques were added. This is kind of a nerf, but not significantly.
2. Dawn Elves and Dark Elves both lost mutli-classing, but it was made up for in other ways. Dawn Elves are now extremely agile and lethal stealth-killers, who can stealth in nearly any situation to boot. This was in some ways a buff. Dark Elves were compensated for their loss of multi-classing by giving them a few free techniques; 1 per 3 posts or so.

ALL of Dawn Elves abilities were changed slightly.
3. Changed the Shapeshifters.
4. Adding Cybernetic Implants as an alternative to God Marks, since we're removing hybrids
5. Reapers were changed/improved somewhat

Buffs
1. Dreadnoughts were buffed and revamped
2. Draconians are currently being buffed/revamped
3. Humans were buffed significantly. They are now a very powerful bloodline that should be considered!
4. Buffed the vampires significantly.
5. Buffed the stats on the Dragoon Dragon
6. Working on buffing/revamping the Voidwalkers
7. Phoenix is being changed/buffed
8. Sirens are going to be changed/buffed

Nerfs
1. Nerfing the Valkyries, though not hugely
2. Nerfed Knight class stats; tanks with the same stats as physical glass cannons made no sense
3. Nerfed a lot of the beast master stats, though not hugely

That's all I can think of for now. Toodles!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:04 am
[7/16/16]

Changes (Buffs or Nerfs)
1. Reavers: Pain Point meter was significantly nerfed by at least half. Also, their ability to regenerate power points have also been nerfed. Blood Oath was capped at (+1/+1) to avoid stat hacking from Knights.
2. Vanguards: Skill clarifications have been added, though the changes were minor and relatively unnoticable. Changes may yet come to Damage Reduction. Considering capping at +4 for Knights and +2 or +3 for everyone else. Their ultimate and final ability has changed. But it feels sort of penultimate to me, so I may add another skill to act as their real ultimate. I changed it because of the damage reduction cap.
3. Templars: I corrected my lazy mistake of leaving the name 'Paladin' in the skills. If you still see one, lemme know, bro.

Later, guys!

P.S.: Only flaunt it when you've been taunted.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:50 pm
[7/28/2016]

The Elves of Axiom were changed somewhat, again. I renamed the Dark Elves to the Dusk Elves. I honestly always wanted them to be the Dusk Elves, but I didn't name them that and I honestly can't remember why. Anyway, it fits better. There were some other changes to them, too. Firstly, their class restriction is gone. Now you can make them with any class. We'll see how it goes; I weighed it over and it should be fair. The Dawn Elves can be any class, and they're both of an equally high caliber.

Also, you don't have to have blue or grey skin anymore. You can have nearly any skin tone as a Dusk Elf. This severely reduces the hassle when finding pictures.

The Sins are being revamped, and Lust and Gluttony are done, and already in the Lore forum. The other ones are all heavily WIP and can basically be ignored.

The Wardens, Cordonus and Banshee were added. And uhm. Stuff. Marks were added. That's all. Ta-ta!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:34 pm
[8/8/2016]

• Claimed Weapons have been clarified across all specializations: They are +1 across all Knights and scale with the user.

• Armor does not contribute to DR.

• Clarified what strength means against barriers and the likes. Now added to the general rules in the Art of War.

• Stats have been adjusted all over by Kerron, look around see how you stand now.

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:07 pm

• Nerfed Armored Skin in Berserker to give one rank of damage reduction period, no cap breaking.

• Mind over Matter of Beast Master striked because we actually have a stat for what it does that beast masters don't get passively so yeah ******** that and i'll replace it.

• Oh and Berserker class skills got updated.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:01 am

Lots to talk about on 11/16/16

• So, +1 Ranks to skills have been decidedly removed. If you have a custom item, or spot something that gives plus one rank yank a mod's chain, preferably me or Juli cause Hiro the Hero is busy with school and IDK if you have stable contact with Shane. Most of them have been replaced with something called "Potency" which increases the size and often how precise you can control your skills, making them more or even in some cases less refined. This however does not increase the rank in terms of damage or cost! If you find something with aplus one rank, don't try to grand father it in, cause ill just tell you know. Things may have escaped my notice after doing a larger scale rebalance, so sue me.

• Secondly, the WEAPON MASTER CLASS FINALLY HAS A FOURTH SPECIALIZATION! Go check that out. In addition, the knight class, which is historically problematic Ala Hiro and I, is undergoing it's own rework within a secret location. Be on the look out f0m. You can use it, btu just know that a lot of the info is old, and +1 ranks to SKILLS do not exist. You can keep your bonus ranks on custom weapons you own, however, as this doesn't too largely affect your efficiency.

• Gene Mods have been largely updated. And I mean LARGELY updated. Go check those out as well, since the onld ones don't exist and you'll need to update yourselves accordingly.

• Sins are still in the process of being made. So are Marks. What else is new <3. Plus one ranks to existing marks will be changing, as with sins.

• Stats have been largely rebalanced to make stat buffing skills more useful across the board. Check your racial stats to make sure you are using the correct info, as some class stats have changed or been removed. Passive damage reduction has been removed across the board.

• AYE NEW SHADE BLOODLINE ALA HIRO!!!!!

That about wraps it up.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:23 pm
[11/16/2016]

• Spellcasting and Spells have all been reworked. Look at them and update your profiles accordingly. Systems have changed as well, there is a little section explaining what is going on.

• Gold system has been officially removed. Lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:33 pm
11/20/2025

• Reaver ******** CLASS UPDATE ******** FINALLY. Still strong, but in a better place.

- Protip, kill them outright, don't try to outlast them.

• Vanguard buffed.

• Shadow Knight removed, Templar updated to incorporate holy/unholy.

• New Knight class, Commander.

• Justor's Mark complete (finally)

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:39 pm
11/21/2016

• Stats adjusted again, some bloodlines can expect to have their energy bonuses nerfed or buffed. Shade, Nephilim, Kiranu, Dreadnought, Valkyrie, WereHair, Lich, Mer and Diabolos stats adjusted or reverted.

• Human Physical Revolt nerfed to 1/1.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:53 pm
11/26/2016

• Made component casting more specific, stating what circumstances they can be used under. It's in the stats and all the info thread.

• Profile approval thread has been updated to specify that people need to actually write stuff for the information we asked for.

• Updated the things you start off with as a new character to be specific to classes and what not.

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

Beyond the Abyss

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces