Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[Archive] ♥☽ For the Love of Nox Basket Contest ☾♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:53 pm

♥☽ For the Love of Nox ☾♥

I AM TRYING FOR: Basket 2, Basket 1

Name: Irie Nox-Amores

Name Meaning: Irie means happy or carefree. I just really liked the name.

Temper: Ardent

Personality: Irie is an enthusiastic foal, very happy and playful. She enjoys stories about love, but, also about adventure. She is quite protective about her friends and family and would do anything for them.

Plots: In foalhood I would like Irie to meet a variety of foals that would hopefully become her friends through time. I think it would be fun to have some adventures with her friends, and possibly her siblings. Also, it would be good for Irie to hear some stories about love and adventure, which would be enjoyable for her. As an adult, Irie will stay nearby as she isn't one for traveling far unless a friend or family member needs her assistance. I think as an adult, she will continue to enjoy spending time with friends, making new friends, and possibly having a crush or two....or maybe three.

Anything else? Thank you for the opportunity!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:16 pm

☽♥ I Have Loved the Night ♥☾

Username: Rita Zyon
Answer me this: {What is your basket preference: P!nk 1, PINK 2, Either? Are you okay with getting the other basket if the winner of the personality contest picks the one you previously wanted? If you answer "No" all your raffle points will be removed if the remaining basket is not the one you want.} Pink 2, Pink 1 | Answer: Yes

Name: Irie Nox-Amores

Name Meaning: Happy or carefree

Temper: Ardent

Username: Rita Zyon

Written Creativity Points
Do you have any plots for the foal? What are they? If you only put "Look to previous entry" then it will be worth 1 point; if you post what you wrote for the previous entry or something entirely new, it is worth 2 points In foalhood I would like Irie to meet a variety of foals that would hopefully become her friends through time. I think it would be fun to have some adventures with her friends, and possibly her siblings. Also, it would be good for Irie to hear some stories about love and adventure, which would be enjoyable for her. As an adult, Irie will stay nearby as she isn't one for traveling far unless a friend or family member needs her assistance. I think as an adult, she will continue to enjoy spending time with friends, making new friends, and possibly having a crush or two....or maybe three.
What is the foal’s personality? If you only put "Look to previous entry" then it will be worth 1 point; if you post what you wrote for the previous entry or something entirely new, it is worth 2 points Irie is an enthusiastic foal, very happy and playful. She enjoys stories about love, but, also about adventure. She is quite protective about her friends and family and would do anything for them
Why did you pick the lastname for the foal that you did? I wanted to include the last name from both parents as both of her parents are very important to Irie.
What does Nox or Amores mean to you? Well, when I first heard Nox I thought of Harry Potter as I think it was the opposite to Lumos? So, lights out I think. For Amores, the name makes me think of love or affection.
If you were a member of the Amores family, what would your job/position be? Someone that is supportive and always happy to lend an ear. Similar to how I hope Irie can be for her family and friends.

Do you have any of Callan descendants or will in the future because of breedings? (Answer this one, it is worth 5 points for those who are new to the line and 1 point to those who already have a member of the family. I WILL check to make sure, so please don’t lie or I may subtract five points from your raffle score.If you are not sure, PM me. ) No, I don't think so.
Find the link to Thalea’s plot thread and post the plot you think is the most interesting. Here. I really like this one of Xochitl Cuahtla's: ❦ The Forester Life: One day little Xo will come across a soquili who is hurting the forest. Breaking branches, disrupting the roots, and disturbing the creatures who call the trees home. She will confront them and discover she has a passion for taking care of the nature around her. I liked this plot idea as I have a few Soquili that would do the same as her.

Rita Zyon

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:35 pm
Updated to here! So many numbers x.x lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:46 pm
Less than 24 hours left!  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Zempre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Username:

Amores Questions
What does the last name Amores mean? A group of cupids
What do all of those in the Amores family aid with? Love! All things love related being it defending it, helping others find it, or sharing it through dance! Anything to do with Love, they are there to aid with it.
What is the Amores Family Crest? Cherry Blossom Tree with roots in the shape of a heart.
Currently how many members of the Amores Family are there in Soquili right now? Who are they? Five; Coop, Esmeralda, Phile, Valentine and Dastan (Though still a basket). (I think the one from the crackship did not count due to the rules so didn't add it in.)
Who is/are the matriarch/patriarch(s) of the Amores Family? Angelina Amores/Trisana Amores
What happened in Coop’s past that made him scared of skinwalkers? HIs sibling was presumedly killed by a skinwalker (at least to his knowledge) and the mare he was to be mated with was also attacked and cursed, attacking him. He still fears to this day that she's still out there hunting him.
Who is Coop’s sister and what does he think happened to her? What really happened to her? His sibling is Valentine who was attacked by a skinwalker whom he believes killed her. However, this is not the truth; a unicorn who was traveling with a herd of knights healed her and then she proceeded to stay with the Knights after she was able.
What is the name of Coop’s first love’s sister? Azkadellia Iara

Amores and Nox Questions
When did Anaon Max out on Stats?] [Feb 2012
When did Coop Max out on Stats? [Feb 2015]
What is the symbol on Anaon’s talbard [aka Anaon's Crest]? A broken heart with slash marks across it
What does Anaon’s name mean? Underworld
What does the last name of Nox mean? Goddess of the Night
What is the name of Anaon’s Familiar? What does the name mean? Language? Alma which means 'soul' in spanish.
What did Anaon want to be before going on this journey? A spy
What is the name of the flower that they are searching for? Destiny's Flame
What does this flower supposedly do? Makes the Soq immune to flame buring upon their body (Except for actual flames ie wild fire)
Where is this flower located? In the dessert, usually upon a wall in a deep canyon fissure where there is shade, but also sunlight.
What does this flower look like? User Image

Do you have any plots for the foal? What are they? If you only put "Look to previous entry" then it will be worth 1 point; if you post what you wrote for the previous entry or something entirely new, it is worth 2 points Plots:
1. Of course, there is a must for family rp. With both Coop (as Ayo would be always looking up to him) and their siblings.

2. I would love a rp with Ayo and Dastan. Perhaps where Ayo is trying to convince Dastan that he puts to much faith in the idea that his appearance will scare away others from listening to his tales. Ayo will attempt to help Dastan get over that concept and to embrace everything he wishes from his life, including being the hopeless romantic that he is. I don't know if there would be resentment or not from Dastan's end from his sibling trying to help, but I think it would be interesting. Also, it would be a way to open up more rpies between the two siblings.

3. Ayo knows the story of how their mother had abandoned them and though there is slight resentment in their feelings, Ayou feels the need to fill that darken part of their heart with love. I'd like a plot where perhaps they seek out their mother, not to yell or accuse but to see what she is about. Why did their father love her? Was she truly as wonderful as she was betrayed? Did she miss them? Ect.

4. As time progresses, Ayo will learn that love is easily given, but not always returned. Their heart will fall quickly for those who have striked their interest and though they may never find that affection returned, they will always have part of them associated with that individual.

5. Since Matchmaking is the profession Ayo's father has been doing for years upon years, so to will the foal take interest in doing such things. They will hopefully learn from Coop the skills and understanding exactly what it takes to create the perfect match before actually attempting to do so in the beginning.

6. I think the first match that Ayo will be a major keystone in their life. It will be filled with nervousness, excitement and of course, wondering if it will truly work and bring both the happiness that Ayo will predict.

7. And of course, Love for Ayo! Plus hopefully many more plot ideas!
What is the foal’s personality? If you only put "Look to previous entry" then it will be worth 1 point; if you post what you wrote for the previous entry or something entirely new, it is worth 2 points Whereas one of his siblings is the bridge between the gaps of their torn families, Ayomide has inherited Coop's personality traits and embraces the idea of love and all it has to offer. While others played and explored as a child, Ayomide is different. Instead, they have taken to become their father's shadow as they follow behind Coop wanting to hear a neverending tale of love and stories of past matches. Their favorite is those of heroic love, the idea of a gallant knight rescuing a damsel; much like their father had done to their mother. Ayomide tries not to hold hate or anger for their mother's action, though there is notch of abandonment that has settled upon their heart. Yet this only makes the foal want to be that much closer to Coop so as not to loose the last parent that is still in their life. ((Basic starting point as I know rp from this point will mold and shape the character. biggrin ))
Write a love song or poem. It could be about the foal, Coop & Ana, or anything.
Free Verse Poem (as I'm horrible with structure >.>)
Alone in the darkness,
haunting memories sought after me.
I am trapped, forgotten, and falling...
Light's hope long flickered out,
love no longer a welcomed friend upon my heart.
I am falling,
falling,
falling..
A hand reaches out
entwining it's fingers around the husk of a heart long dormant within my chest.
New pain shocks through it
a sensation of new love, excitement and new hope.
All feelings long abandoned.
The Darkness ebbs
and Light swallows me whole.
Warm, safe, loving light.
Your Light.
Your love.

Do you have a 2016 rp? Link? Here
Why did you pick the lastname for the foal that you did? Because I think as Ayo would love to follow into their father's footsteps to the best of their ability, they would also desire to keep a part of their mother with them even if she is not physically there. So in an odd way, it's a way that Ayo can have both parents 'together'.
What does Nox or Amores mean to you? Amores is that Love can be found anywhere around you and once found, you should fight and do anything to keep or protect it. Nox is the mystery of Night. When you think you know all of it's secrets, or the way that it will unfold, you sometimes find that within the darkness things do not always appear the way they once did.
If you were a member of the Amores family, what would your job/position be? Probably to encourage those to daydream of love and to always believe it will find you one day.

Random Points
What is Thalea studying in school? Physical Therapy
Thalea's real name starts with an M, can you guess it? Miranda?
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? So a group of engineering students decided to find this out and the average of 252 licks is what it would take to get to the center by a human tongue. However, they also used a licking machine that was created to be similiar to a human tongue and it took 364 licks. Perhaps more so because it lacked the saliva? XD
Who was Thalea's first fully owned soquili? So first soquili not co-owned with anyone. Wystan
Thalea was someone else before she was Thalea, do you know what that old Gaia Username was? No clue >.> Though I did search the old certing threads using Wystan as my guide (to who his colorist was) in hope I would find your recert request. XD Many pages later, no clue still lol.
When did Thalea join Gaia? 10/25/04
Do you have any of Callan descendants or will in the future because of breedings? (Answer this one, it is worth 5 points for those who are new to the line and 1 point to those who already have a member of the family. I WILL check to make sure, so please don’t lie or I may subtract five points from your raffle score.If you are not sure, PM me. ) No, I do not.
Find the link to Thalea’s plot thread and post the plot you think is the most interesting. † Evil is as evil does: I'm still new to Soq, but I do have a cursed Skinwalker that I won from the dino event who is evil if you're interested in that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:49 am

♥☽ For the Love of Nox ☾♥

I AM TRYING FOR: PINK 2, P!nk 1

Name: Cayo Amores for boy
Blythe Amores for girl

Name Meaning: Cayo means rejoice
Blythe means happy, carefree

Temper: Chirpy (it sounds so cute)

Personality: (going to write as male but same for female)
Taking after his mother a little bit Cay is a bit of a cheerful handful having the tendency of getting himself into the occasional spot of mischievous trouble of being a little meddlesome in others affairs of love. In first meeting Cay is rather cheerful, always putting a smile on his face regardless of the situation. He is fond of cracking jokes and making others feel at ease, however sometimes it can be a little hard to tell if he is being serious, or if he is ever serious at all. Cay tries to keep most of any other emotion other than happiness to himself, feeling that if he showed anything besides love and happiness that he will let others down and he puts a lot of pressure on himself to make others lives better with one another. Rather loyal to fault, Cay will with the best of his abilities do what he can to help his friends and family however his strengths lie better in strategy than strength for the most part making him more of an observer and aid than a knight.

As a foal he has light habit of teasing others when they find out they have fallen in love, especially if they get a little flustered and blushing when they think about the significant other thinking it as a cute habit. He also loves to hear the stories of how they met and that moment they realized they loved the other, this of course is all before he finds his own way to meddle if they still haven’t gotten together. Rather it be an over complicated elaborate plan (which will be his first couple of attempts, doomed to not go how he wants) to a simple encouragement of him insisting they should just tell the other. This will stay with him as he grows more into an adult but he will know better how to handle more situations and offer advice than making a total blunder of it.

He has the fear that he will never find his true love, that it does not exist out there for him but instead he believes that everyone has their soul mate and he hopes to reunite them. Cay also likes to sing but is easily shy about showing anyone else, in fact the less soquili who know the better.

Plots: A few ideas (I apologize some are brief others are more detailed)
- Simple foal crush, one sided on his part, not anything serious but another soquili that makes him feel a little more happier.
- A plan where Cay tries to help a couple meet one another however still new at the game he makes a rather over complicated plan and it ends in total blunder. In the end it will work out with the couple but not after him apologizing having to set it all straight.
- Someone catching him singing, maybe an already established friend or someone entirely new that he meets.
- A situation where he and a sibling or friend is put in some slight danger (nothing serious), gives him some reason to seek out some knight training from his parents and aunts. He won’t be the greatest at it but it does help him out. This could also be a sort of incident instead of where he gets caught and one of his older relatives helps him out and insist he learns.
- Not sure when Lucian comes into the picture but the situation is a little bit crushing for Cay. He knows that his father is sacrificing his own love so Anaon can be happy and even tho Cay feels like his parents truly belong with one another. Cay would have some resentment towards his mother’s lover not that he will say anything to do anything just some harboring resentment for him breaking up what he thinks was a perfect match.
- At least confronting his father for his choice in letting his love go, and his feelings behind it.
- Maybe him doing something when Anaon meets Lucian again and her leaving Cay trying to do one of his plans to get Anaon and Coop back together and it ending of course poorly.

Anything else? IDK I AM TRYING TO REIGN IN MY THOUGHTS SORRY

Username: hanging gallow

Amores Questions
What does the last name Amores mean? Amores is what a group of cupids is known as
What do all of those in the Amores family aid with? Love ALL THE LOVE
What is the Amores Family Crest? (why is not a group of cupids???) It’s a cherry blossom tree with a heart shape with roots Here (also on valentine’s talbards)
Currently how many members of the Amores Family are there in Soquili right now? Who are they? 5, Coop Amores, Valentine Amores, Phile Amores , Esmeralda Amores, Cedric Amores (this doesn’t include the new kids, but with dastan it would be 6)
Who is/are the matriarch/patriarch(s) of the Amores Family? Angelina Amores, Trisana Amores (currently being quested Here
What happened in Coop’s past that made him scared of skinwalkers? His first love turned into a skinwalker and attacked all of the Amores members, he believes she killed his sister as he fled her attack living some years in fear she would finish.
Who is Coop’s sister and what does he think happened to her? What really happened to her? Valentine Amores, Coop believes that she was killed by his first love when she became a monster (skinwalker). What really happened was she was gravely injured but rescued by a group of knights who had a uni healer with them.
What is the name of Coop’s first love’s sister? Azkadellia Iara

Amores and Nox Questions
When did Anaon Max out on Stats? [Month/Year] Announced in March 2012 awarded for Feb 2012
When did Coop Max out on Stats? [Month/Year] Announced in March 2015 awarded for Feb 2015
What is the symbol on Anaon’s talbard [aka Anaon's Crest]? Looks like a broken heart with claw marks over it
What does Anaon’s name mean? Underworld
What does the last name of Nox mean? Night or goddess of night
What is the name of Anaon’s Familiar? What does the name mean? Language? Alma, Spanish/Latin for soul, friendly (I hope…. Idk Thalea IDK)
What did Anaon want to be before going on this journey? A spy until she found out about her sister’s mate and wanted to help her sister get closer to him without burning him with her flames
What is the name of the flower that they are searching for? Wystan calls it Flour del Sol, or flower of the sun OR in the design contest it is called the Destiny’s Flame or Destiny’s Star
What does this flower supposedly do? "We are searching for a flower that allows those who consume it to be immune to false flame, like hooves that are aflame. “ - Aka allows others immunity to a soquili’s body flame.
Where is this flower located? Along the north eastern edge of the desert in a cave, it’s a long trek there with very little water.
"On the back edge of the desert, in a cave that has long been forgotten by the average folk, resides a flower. It can only grow in the most torturous of heats and needs little to no water to survive. The flower seems almost delicate, with thin steams that are coming out of the dry ground and brittle orange and red petals. In an abstract way, the flower resembles the sun, that is why many call it the Flour del Sol, or flower of the sun. Do not get it confused with Sunflowers, they are not the same. In order for the flower to work you will need to grind it up and eat it, the taste will be spicy and make you wish for water in a place that there is none. The flower paste will last as long as you keep it damp. Many have tried to take the flowers out of the desert to grow them someplace else, but none were successful . If you bring back seeds, perhaps you will have a better chance than those who have come before you." The stallion beckoned Holmes to come over, the owl had a stick in its talons and it began to draw the path Coop and Anaon would need to take. "Memorize this map, it will lead you right to the cave. You cross these mountains, and then you enter the desert, you will need to go north east and cross the entire desert to reach the hidden cave.You will be able to distinguish the proper cave by this symbol carved above the entrance," Holmes drew a flower on fire, "it will be hard to see, since the dye used has become faded."
What does this flower look like? It is delicate with tiny thing little stems with brittle orange and red petals in sort of a shape of a rose, in some ways it sort of look like the sun sprouting from the dry ground. There is a thorn that leans in protecting the seeds. Here

Do you have any plots for the foal? What are they?
- Simple foal crush, one sided on his part, not anything serious but another soquili that makes him feel a little more happier.
- A plan where Cay tries to help a couple meet one another however still new at the game he makes a rather over complicated plan and it ends in total blunder. In the end it will work out with the couple but not after him apologizing having to set it all straight.
- Someone catching him singing, maybe an already established friend or someone entirely new that he meets.
- A situation where he and a sibling or friend is put in some slight danger (nothing serious), gives him some reason to seek out some knight training from his parents and aunts. He won’t be the greatest at it but it does help him out. This could also be a sort of incident instead of where he gets caught and one of his older relatives helps him out and insist he learns.
- Not sure when Lucian comes into the picture but the situation is a little bit crushing for Cay. He knows that his father is sacrificing his own love so Anaon can be happy and even tho Cay feels like his parents truly belong with one another. Cay would have some resentment towards his mother’s lover not that he will say anything to do anything just some harboring resentment for him breaking up what he thinks was a perfect match.
- At least confronting his father for his choice in letting his love go, and his feelings behind it.
- Maybe him doing something when Anaon meets Lucian again and her leaving Cay trying to do one of his plans to get Anaon and Coop back together and it ending of course poorly.
What is the foal’s personality? Taking after his mother a little bit Cay is a bit of a cheerful handful having the tendency of getting himself into the occasional spot of mischievous trouble of being a little meddlesome in others affairs of love. In first meeting Cay is rather cheerful, always putting a smile on his face regardless of the situation. He is fond of cracking jokes and making others feel at ease, however sometimes it can be a little hard to tell if he is being serious, or if he is ever serious at all. Cay tries to keep most of any other emotion other than happiness to himself, feeling that if he showed anything besides love and happiness that he will let others down and he puts a lot of pressure on himself to make others lives better with one another. Rather loyal to fault, Cay will with the best of his abilities do what he can to help his friends and family however his strengths lie better in strategy than strength for the most part making him more of an observer and aid than a knight.

As a foal he has light habit of teasing others when they find out they have fallen in love, especially if they get a little flustered and blushing when they think about the significant other thinking it as a cute habit. He also loves to hear the stories of how they met and that moment they realized they loved the other, this of course is all before he finds his own way to meddle if they still haven’t gotten together. Rather it be an over complicated elaborate plan (which will be his first couple of attempts, doomed to not go how he wants) to a simple encouragement of him insisting they should just tell the other. This will stay with him as he grows more into an adult but he will know better how to handle more situations and offer advice than making a total blunder of it.

He has the fear that he will never find his true love, that it does not exist out there for him but instead he believes that everyone has their soul mate and he hopes to reunite them. Cay also likes to sing but is easily shy about showing anyone else, in fact the less soquili who know the better.
It flashes, burning bright
Like a sparkler lite on a summer’s eve
Unbearable to touch
As its glistens capturing eyes
Dancing with gentle glee
Before fading into the darkness

That is what love is like
Fleeting almost too brief to bare
Yet searching, desperately to hold it
Wanting, needing
We find it and hold it tight
Caring, nurturing we value it before all
Never trading for more

But somehow before we realize
It slips through our grasp
Maybe to another
Or lost forever, broken by time
So we go forth
In search of it again
The words always playing in our minds
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never have loved at all

Do you have a 2016 rp? Link? Here
Why did you pick the lastname for the foal that you did? I picked Amores because I felt like Cay leaned more towards being concerned with love and wanting to play a sort of cupid of his own. He deeply loves his mother and respects her side of the family but I think he is more of a daddy’s boy than anything.
What does Nox or Amores mean to you? I guess more of what they mean, Nox being night or like the goddess Nyx, sort of the darkness of Anaon’s coloring and her families coloring and the darkness in the appearance. They look rather creepy but aren’t really personalities wise terrible soquili. Also reminds me a great deal of Nyx the goddess, but that is because I like mythology. Amores always seems more like love to me, like mi amore so pink, hearts, caring etc.
If you were a member of the Amores family, what would your job/position be? I would probably be the cynical hopeless romantic who went around helping others by trying to meddle in some ways but always gave the impression that I wasn’t all that interested in love myself. I AM A COMPLICATED PERSON. Probably a little knightish the cynical hopeless romantic love knigh yess….

Random Points
What is Thalea studying in school? Physical Therapy
Thalea's real name starts with an M, can you guess it? Marquise
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? One, two, three…… crunch
Who was Thalea's first fully owned soquili? Wystan
Thalea was someone else before she was Thalea, do you know what that old Gaia Username was? Priestess_of_avalon (idk neutral )
When did Thalea join Gaia? 10/25/2004
Do you have any of Callan descendants or will in the future because of breedings? Yes Sealait is mated to Ahote.
Find the link to Thalea’s plot thread and post the plot you think is the most interesting. Seline Amnesia plot (because I am a dork)

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:29 am

Username: Teh Cheryl
Answer me this: P!nk 1 | PINK 2 | Answer: Yes, I'm good with either

Name: Kanz Amores-Nox

Name Meaning: Arabic for Treasure

Temper: Amiable

TOTES SHOULD HAVE FILLED THIS OUT BEFORE QUESTIONS.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:09 pm

Username:

Amores Questions
What does the last name Amores mean? LURVE
What do all of those in the Amores family aid with? Love, helping find love
What is the Amores Family Crest? A heart with a tree growing from it!
Currently how many members of the Amores Family are there in Soquili right now? Who are they? 6, Coop Amores, Valentine Amores, Phile Amores , Esmeralda Amores, Cedric Amores, and Dastan Amores if you count the basket?
Who is/are the matriarch/patriarch(s) of the Amores Family? Angelina and Trisana Amores
What happened in Coop’s past that made him scared of skinwalkers? His past love was turned into a skinwalker who then attacked him and his sister.
Who is Coop’s sister and what does he think happened to her? What really happened to her? Believes her to be dead. But she's not.
What is the name of Coop’s first love’s sister? No clue lol.

Do you have any plots for the foal? What are they?
Friends? Maybe? :: Foal is very eager to meet new people and focuses a lot on being liked. They find out quickly that just because people like you, doesn't mean they are your friends.
For the First Time :: Foal finally meets someone they think might be a real, true friend. But, they've never had a friend before so...maybe they are wrong? Explores this adorable awkward stage of questioning what friends mean to each other .
Friendly Not Flirting :: Uh oh! Being too friendly has a bad habit of coming out as being flirty. Oops! As a young adult, they struggle with balancing their own no-holds-bar friendliness and what comes off as budding flirtation in an adult.
What is the foal’s personality? Friendly, maybe overly so, but deep down, a little lonely. They are so friendly that everyone tends to like them, but no one tends to really know them. They have tons of friends and acquaintances, always someone to talk to, but no one they feel they can really confide in.
Once in a new moon
She finds the flower hiding
Within her own heart

Do you have a 2016 rp? Link? Let's go with...dis one.
Why did you pick the lastname for the foal that you did? Cause I'm a huge fan of hyphenated names and the convention is alphabetical. <.< (Also, that why there is no favoritism between the two families in terms of names and saying the names of alphabetical makes more sense to deter any idea of favoritism. Shut up I think about hyphenated names a lot okay?)
What does Nox or Amores mean to you? Hmmm, I guess it'd be just like the title of the thread. Loving the Night, but not just the night, but loving the darkness that comes with it and the stars and moon that shine through. :3
If you were a member of the Amores family, what would your job/position be? The meddlesome cupid trying to set everyone up. <<

Teh Cheryl

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Creative Points
Do I (Thalea) have permission to use your art work submitted? sure but its pretty awful considering I made it with a mouse so I wouldn't really..... (sorry I didn't have time to really make something really nice and keep worthy)
Draw/paint/make me a pretty picture. Shield with banner and sword
Design the Nox-Amores crest. Crest
Art of Anaon's Crest. Nox Crest
Art of the Amores' Family Crest. Amore Crest

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:23 pm

Answer me this: PINK 2, P!nk 1 | Answer: Yes

Name: Cayo Amores for boy
Blythe Amores for girl

Name Meaning: Cayo means rejoice
Blythe means happy, carefree

Temper: Chirpy (it sounds so cute)

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:30 pm

Username:

Amores and Nox Questions
When did Anaon Max out on Stats? [Month/Year] Feb/2012
When did Coop Max out on Stats? [Month/Year] Feb/2015
What is the symbol on Anaon’s talbard [aka Anaon's Crest]? A sad looking heart with three slashes over it
What does Anaon’s name mean? No idea, but maybe derived from Anon?
What does the last name of Nox mean? Night
What is the name of Anaon’s Familiar? What does the name mean? Language? Alma, soul in Spanish
What did Anaon want to be before going on this journey? A spyyyy
What is the name of the flower that they are searching for? Destiny’s Flame or Destiny's Star
What does this flower supposedly do? Eating it makes you immune to flame on a soquili's body
Where is this flower located? In dry deserts, usually growing up a canyon wall.
What does this flower look like? You can post the picture Thalea made or you can describe it Clicky-clicky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Username: IvoryRyu
Answer me this: {What is your basket preference: P!nk 1, PINK 2, Either? Are you okay with getting the other basket if the winner of the personality contest picks the one you previously wanted? If you answer "No" all your raffle points will be removed if the remaining basket is not the one you want.} Basket Preference here | Answer: Yes

Name: {What is the name? Apilla Nox

Name Meaning: {Does the name have a special meaning?} - no

Temper: Witty

Username:

Amores Questions
What does the last name Amores mean? with love devotion of zest
What do all of those in the Amores family aid with? love
What is the Amores Family Crest?
Currently how many members of the Amores Family are there in Soquili right now? Who are they? 9 2 aunts, 2 cousins 4 grandparents 2 great grandparents
Who is/are the matriarch/patriarch(s) of the Amores Family? lumriel
What happened in Coop’s past that made him scared of skinwalkers?
Who is Coop’s sister and what does he think happened to her? What really happened to her?
What is the name of Coop’s first love’s sister?

Amores and Nox Questions
When did Anaon Max out on Stats? [Month/Year] March 1, 2012
When did Coop Max out on Stats? [Month/Year] March 4, 2015 was posted but reached it in February of that year
What is the symbol on Anaon’s talbard [aka Anaon's Crest]?
What does Anaon’s name mean? ambitious, independent, and has great drive
What does the last name of Nox mean?
What is the name of Anaon’s Familiar? What does the name mean? Language? alma ish latin
What did Anaon want to be before going on this journey? be a professional mischievous maker
What is the name of the flower that they are searching for?
What does this flower supposedly do?
Where is this flower located?
What does this flower look like? You can post the picture Thalea made or you can describe it

Do you have any plots for the foal? What are they? If you only put "Look to previous entry" then it will be worth 1 point; if you post what you wrote for the previous entry or something entirely new, it is worth 2 points My plot is the plan for me to allow the foal the chance to grow with a strong head and find what path it really wants to follow
What is the foal’s personality? If you only put "Look to previous entry" then it will be worth 1 point; if you post what you wrote for the previous entry or something entirely new, it is worth 2 points A foal who is both witty and a troublemaker it is out to prove itself. While searching for a real reason it can protect its family and make them to be as awesome as the foal views them to be.
Do you have a 2016 rp? Link? ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24963995
Why did you pick the lastname for the foal that you did? because it was similar to the foals mother
What does Nox or Amores mean to you? kindness with a inner darkness
If you were a member of the Amores family, what would your job/position be? theif

Creative Points
Do I (Thalea) have permission to use your art work submitted?
Draw/paint/make me a pretty picture. This can be of anything, the couple, a tree, a birdy, etc. on any medium.
Design the Nox-Amores crest. This can be based off the parent's crests or your own design that you think fits the family
Art of Anaon's Crest.
Art of the Amores' Family Crest.

Random Points
What is Thalea studying in school? physical therapist
Thalea's real name starts with an M, can you guess it? Marqie
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? - 3 based off commercial
Who was Thalea's first fully owned soquili? So first soquili not co-owned with anyone. - anaon nox
Thalea was someone else before she was Thalea, do you know what that old Gaia Username was?
When did Thalea join Gaia? - 10/26/2004
Do you have any of Callan descendants or will in the future because of breedings? (Answer this one, it is worth 5 points for those who are new to the line and 1 point to those who already have a member of the family. I WILL check to make sure, so please don’t lie or I may subtract five points from your raffle score.If you are not sure, PM me. )
Find the link to Thalea’s plot thread and post the plot you think is the most interesting. - our plot with our soquilla

IvoryRyu.20

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:51 pm
Nine minutes left!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:52 pm

Username:

Do I (Thalea) have permission to use your art work submitted? Sure
Draw/paint/make me a pretty picture. [X]
Design the Nox-Amores crest. [X]
Art of Anaon's Crest. [X]
Art of the Amores' Family Crest. [X]

Zempre

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:04 pm
CLOSED!!

This contest is now closed. I will try to have the personality/plot contest judged as soon as possible and after that winner is announced, the raffle will be rolled.

Thank you all for your participation! Y'all definitely showed love for LOVE and NOX <3

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☽❤ ❤☾.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces