Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
(PRP) Traveling Souls (Kurage and Eliot)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:22 pm
Kurage had not been able to remain home after his encounter with the strange song. He had spoken to both of his father's about it and packed up what few things he felt he'd needed and gone on his merry way.

Since the loss of his love, the knowledge that the love she said would never die had faded an all too natural death. She had gone without a trace and he had thousands of questions left unanswered, not to mention the empty hole in his heart.

It ached still, even after all this time. He felt the keen ache of it as though a scab was being picked over and over. As he'd told his fathers, he could not stay home and heal, he had to find himself. So he had set out along the river heading nowhere inparticular.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:54 pm
User ImageIt hadn't been too long since he had left the company of the black and white stallion and he was curious to know if he'd run into anyone else here soon. He really didn't have any reason to doubt the truth of the stallions words, though he did wonder sometimes the validity of some of the things others had shared with him. Deciding to pay it no mind he shook his head and continued to prance along, his golden body almost glowing in the sunlight.

Catching the sight of a river he decided to travel alongside it. One was surely to encounter others near a water source, especially since it was a necessity to live! After what seemed like forever, and was truly only about ten minutes, his azure gaze fell upon a peculiar looking fellow not too far head. Picking up his pace a tad and putting a smile upon his face he approached the stallion happily. "Greetings!"

WC: 159  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:37 pm
Lost in his own world Kurage did not notice that someone was talking to him at first. When he did, he wasn't sure what to say that didn't make him look like a complete idiot. He'd always had daddy Nori's gift of grace and well, be as it may he guessed the best option was honesty.

"I'm sorry, what?" He looked placidly at the other stallion. He was glad that the other stallion didn't look in the least as though he was about to devour him (because if Kurage did try to run, he would almost assuredly do as Nori always did and fall flat on his face). "I wasn't paying attention, sorry. I'm Kurage. You are?" He smiled warmly at the fellow traveler.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:45 pm
User ImageAs his greeting went unnoticed he paused in his tracks and watched the curious fellow for a moment. Perhaps he was deaf? It could very well be that he was just lost in his thoughts, it was more likely the second. Eliot had lost himself in his thoughts a time or two before so he wasn't about to repeat himself with the greeting.

It didn't take long for the peculiar stallion to realize he wasn't alone and quickly add his own words to the air. "It's quite alright, I am Eliot James Charming, but you can call me Eli or Eliot for short." He said with a small nod of his head as he watched the other with a small smile. "I am not disturbing you am I?" He said flicking his tail behind him for a moment. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kurage." He said acknowledging the stallions given name.

WC: 152  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:38 pm
"Eliot, my pleasure to meet you." He nodded his head slightly at the other stallion, "No, not at all. I'm. just..." Well, the thing was, he didn't actually know what he was doing. He was just sort of going from place to place, trying to figure out his life. It was more difficult than he'd thought it be since, he had no idea what he wanted anymore.

"Frankly," Kurage said with some small hesitation, "I'm just a bit lost. I mean, I know where I'm at in the Kawani lands, but that's about all I know. I, guess, I'm trying to find purpose in my life. Or well, something?" He let out a nervous chuckle, suddenly feeling odd for baring his soul to a stranger.

WC 125  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:12 pm
User ImageHe was gad to hear that he wasn't interrupting or anything. He cocked his head slightly as he waited for the male to finish what he saying and then let out a small 'ahh'. "I know exactly how you're feeling." He said to him, though he wasn't entirely trying to find himself. "Well, sort of. I'm just out traveling and gathering stories and hopefully learning things before heading back home." He said thinking of the mare he had left behind. He had told her before that he had liked to travel so he hoped she wouldn't be too mad once he finally went home. "Would you like to talk about it at all?" He asked him curiously. There had to be a reason why he felt lost.

WC: 127

Nyx Queen of Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:38 pm
The words seemed to fail when he tried to utter them, and the taste of them was bitter in his mouth. Kurage shrugged his shoulders then sighed deeply. "I loved her. More than I could ever express, I loved her without hesitation or regret. We promised each other forever and I thought that's what it really meant. I mean, my fathers have been together so long and my brothers have mostly found their matches. None of them struggled, none of them had problems. So when she said forever, I thought she meant it. Maybe she did once, maybe she meant to mean it. I don't know." He could feel the hot burn of tears in his eyes threatening to spill. "Maybe she loved me too much, or....She's gone. One day she just left without a word. How do you do that to someone?" He heard the bitterness in his own voice.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:03 pm
User ImageThe words the male spoke fell upon his heart like daggers, while his story was heartfelt it also allowed a slow and cold truth to sink in. He had done such a thing, up and left on an adventure. But he was coming back, he wasn't just going to leave her! "Maybe her leaving wasn't by choice, I'm sure her love for you was true." He said hoping to give the stallion some form of comfort. His tail flicked uneasily behind him and he frowned to himself. How would Miela react when he came home? Would she be cross with him? Hate him? He hadn't even thought about how it must have affected her. He was a terrible stallion for putting her through what she was going through if it was anything like this stallion before him. "If she knew how you felt right now I'm sure she'd offer all sorts of apologies for making you hurt like this."
WC: 159

Nyx Queen of Darkness
And now he has a reason to return home.. I'm glad we did this RP haha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:17 am
"That's the thing," Kurage spoke slowly as his throat started to burn. "I want to think that of her, but I think you're giving her too much credit. I don't think she'd come back even if she knew how I felt, and really, it's me that has to make peace with that. Not her. Me." He cleared his throat, thinking that he should do his best to follow his own advice. "But that's easier said than done, isn't it?"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:58 pm
User ImageHe gave a small nod of his head as he listened to the male speak. While it was true he wanted to wish happy thoughts for the male it was clear to him that he was probably right. Still, it made him frown to know he couldn't make the male feel any better. At least not that he knew. "Is there anything I can do to help you get closure?" He asked, hoping that would at least give him an idea of what he could do for him.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:48 pm
"Honestly, I don't know. I don't know what I can do to find closure. If you have any ideas at all, I'd love to hear them. All I know is I can't think the best of her anymore, but it kills me to think the worse, if that makes sense?"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:33 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

He listened as he spoke and he gave a small nod of his head. "maybe the best way to think of it is to just remember what good times you had. Like when a loved one passes away, you don't focus on the bad. Just the good that was shared between you." He said, the words coming from no where it seemed. "That might help you some I think. To think of her as someone who has passed on from your life." He added. When did he get so heartfelt? He didn't know what else to say to the male, he hoped that would give him some form of comfort though.

WC: 111  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:38 pm
AstoriaFallen

"That might work, I think." His voice was soft and sad, "Because it is like she died, our live died. That's...Thank you." He looked at the other stallion. "I think that might help, at least better than what I"m doing."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:22 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

He wished, in that moment, there was more he could do for the male. It made him even more homesick to realize what he was going through, the love of his life was likely going through. The thought made him sick to his stomach and he gave the male a light, half-hearted smile. "I pray it brings you some form of peace and comfort." He said, his voice heavy with his thoughts of home. "I do apologize, for I must get going. I pray that you will find peace once more within your heart and soul." He said hoping it would at least help a little bit more. He was going to have to go back. He knew that now. There wasn't much else for him to learn or see out here. That much was clear to him now. What he needed was back home. He hoped she wasn't too cross with him, it was likely she had already forgotten him? He hoped not. "Farewell." He said turning he trotted off the way he had come, disappearing into the distance.

WC: 180  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff