Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN] Little Slice of Heathen (Non-baby plots fine too!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:30 pm
User Image

Once upon a time, there lived a woman in the woods.
She was neither purely
evil, nor purely good.
She gathered unwanted children and gave them a home in which to stay.
She promised them they’d live
forever and a day.
She changed them into colors, so
beautiful, so bold.
She cared for them so sweetly, they
never grew old.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:31 pm
User Image
Hello and welcome to Doodle and I's crazy lovely plot thread. Here, the stars of the show are our baby-crazy stunning Midori and slightly off-kilter Lucius. Please understand that this is not like a lot of plot threads. We are not looking to kill or maim anyone unless you're cool with that. Then we'll totally provide that service. We're looking to build a family. A dream. We're looking to make these happy-go-lucky lovers happy. So where do you fit in, you ask? Read on, my fellow patron, and discover the world of oddities before you! <3  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:34 pm
User Image

So what exactly brought these two kidnappers lovebugs together, you ask? Well let's get to it!

Midori has never really been the most... stable of mares. But when her mate never came home? Something inside her broke. She lost her confidence. She lost her pep. For a while, she lost her reason to live. Then he came. No, no, not Lucius! Yeesh, give me a minute to set the stage! He was tall and handsome, his body muscular, but his spirit was broken. He was her brother. Midori had always been wary of kalonas. After all, one killed her brother and nearly murdered her mother. But this one was different. He had kind eyes. Blunted teeth. But most of all, he had one hell of a story. And suddenly it all made sense. That giant, gnashing kalona. He was their father. And he was coming.
But
Wallace didn't stay long. Afraid that he'd lure the deadly predator to his new-found family, he fled from the mare. Confused and abandoned once again, Midori broke a little more inside. And then she saw him. Yes, yes, this is the Lucius part. He was strong. He was massive. He was alluring, but terrifying. Sweet, but blood-thirsty. And he was hers.

As you can imagine,
Lucius had encountered similar heartbreak in his life. Only so much worse. While he was still in his basket, the kalona's parents plotted. They would take one of their strong, vile blood, and exchange it for a sweet, innocent little child. Imagine the surprise on the new parents' faces when their children crawled out of their baskets for the first time, accompanied by a meat-eating predator. Ooooh, how they schemed. And their plan worked. They made off with an innocent babe, leaving what they hoped would grow into pure evil in its place. Hopefully, their child would get a fresh meal and be on its merry way... But that didn't happen. Terrified of what had emerged from the basket they thought to be their own, they abandoned it. In the middle of the night while the babes were sleeping, they woke their own and left the helpless little kalona on his own. He had no one. Nothing, save for a tiny pair of enchanted wings that had yet to become a clock.
Alone and frightened, the foal began to wither away. However, on the brink of death came a saving grace. The ticking wings sprung open, revealing a clock face. It's said that the clock was confused by this foal's primal desire to hunt at such a young age. It was the clock that guided him to his first taste of meat, scavenging leftovers from larger predators until he was well enough for his first hunt. He grew up with nothing and no one. His only friend was an enchanted clock that somehow managed to keep him in line.
Completely cut off from interaction since birth,
Lucius had no guidance, only instinct. And those instincts said kill. And so he did. Without remorse, without regret. Without knowing any better, because he hadn't been taught any better. All he had was his clock, and he would talk to it and give it affection. His clock is the closest thing to a family and friend he's ever had.
But then he saw her. She was possessive, but kind. Snarky, but sweet. Crazy, but beautiful. And she was his.

He protected her. She kept him sane(ish). But there was something missing. Their little family wasn't quite there yet. Midori knew exactly what they needed, and where to get it. Before long, Midori had dragged home a basket from unwitting parents. While the unikalona mother was strong, she was no match for the thief's paramour, and the two left unscathed with their prize.

Midori always fit the role of mother quite nicely, and this foal was no exception. She loved him and doted on him, while Lucius taught him to indulge in his kalona instincts. Truly, it's a wonder how the poor boy turned out half-mad. What a pity. They'll try again, though. They'll always try again. And this is where you fit in.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:34 pm
User Image
Sooooo you're still interested, huh? Well luckily for you, I've linked Midori's full sized uncert with her little sidebar over there. *points to the left* So go ahead, you know you want to see what your boy looks like next to her, right?
Of course you do.

Now, you've pretty much got the gist of how this goes, right? No, not really? Yeah, I guess I was a little vague. Well you've got three options here.
Option 1: You surrender your basket or foal over to this doting, sweet mare and her less-than-sane lover. It's a pretty solid plan. Yeah, they might turn out a teensy bit whacky, but hey! Who doesn't, am I right?! Option 2: You breed your handsome hunk with the sweet piece of meat you see to the left of you. Now I'm not going to say she's easy but her standards aren't all that high. Babies are babies, after all! Option 3: You take your sweet, unsuspecting mare, and breed it to the hunk in the post below this one. Now don't scroll too fast, 'cause he's hard to miss. *snorts* If you go with Option 2, we'd prefer all the baskets stay with Midori and Lucius. Not a deal-breaker if you want it to get stolen or wander away or something, but it's preferred that they get to raise the babs. If you go with Option 3, Lucius would only be able to single-handedly nab one basket. So the mother would be able to keep the other(s). However, if you're into it, Midori could accompany him on his raid and they could manage to grab two baskets. If you want the mother to surrender all baskets? They will not complain.

Still into it?! Great! They always need new victims participants. So for Option 1 you're going to head on down below Lucius, where you'll fill out a kidnapping adoption form. For Option 2 you're going to stay right here, for Option 3 you're going to go down one post.

Midori's current affairs (in no particular order. I'll likely try on a "who's available right now" basis. So if you want higher preference, please let me know that you're willing to enter them in breedings immediately/as soon as she's ready to go.):
  1. Wendigo
  2. Valerian The Great
  3. Saber
  4. Neru
  5. Izumi
  6. Toma-Kun
  7. Kei Soma
  8. Cerrajón Titanoboa
  9. Abraxas
  10. Melchior
  11. Nahele
  12. Marille
  13. Rhode
  14. Orochi

Please note that to get this ridiculous amount of breedings, I fully intend to enter her nonstop once I win one of the breedings I'm currently trying for.

So you want to go with Option 2? Perfect! Please fill out this little form:

[quote=".Tortured. .Pumpkin."][/quote]
[size=20][color=lime][b]We wanna party with Midori![/b][/color][/size]
[img]Stallion'sCertHere[/img]
[b]Stallion's Name:[/b]
[b]How this is gonna go down:[/b] Basically what I want you to put here is whether you're okay with the baskets staying with Lucius/Midori, and if not, what kind of plot you'd like to explain the disappearing basket(s). Also, if Midori is going to fit into any kind of plot for you (she will absolutely manipulate and pretend to love someone if she wants there genes, so heartbreak is fine), I'd love to know about it!

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:42 pm
User Image

Let's be perfectly simple here, Lucius is a crazy, swiss cheese memoried predator. And he has no quilt, or qualms over his life style, to him, the bloody, off kilter, patches of blank are the normal, are the good. Violent out lashes are as normal to him, as greeting a friend on a nice day for most. Now he isnt generally a grumpy jerk face due to this, but a bit of off kilter happy, a little awkward charming, can play on your needs...like a serial killer.

Now due to this, Lucius can fit most molds nicely...until the crazy starts to leech out. He can play the perfect roll to dazzle his victum..

So do you wanna play with the crazy? Of course you do, makes things a little exciting, a little dangerous..and who doesnt like a good dash of drama in a plot? Plus who could turn away that charming grin? Well, here a few options for you! And please, by all means if you have any of your own, please post them...Lucius enjoys a good game..Bwahahahaha!

Wanna make daddy mad with some crazy? Mate just not keeping things exciting? Let Lucius help you out with the hum drum and fill that bad boy role, take you on an exciting and terrifiying night out. Want to play an extreme game of cat and mouse? Lucius is on the prowl!
You wanna have a tea party with a rambling Hatter like odd-ball? Pour him a cracked cup!

Mind you, he will randomly wander away to return to his crazy beautiful. But he will lurk, he will stalk, he will hunt you until what she wants the most is dropped, and then...then he'll return, either smiling sweetly to take one of what is his...or to snarl and threaten, he very well come be talked into some sort of visitation plan..you hope he remembers as his primal drive is to bring the basket to her. Her..her...HER...

[quote="Ovarian Paint"][/quote]
[size=20][color=limegreen][b]We wanna get down with the Madness!![/b][/color][/size]
[img]Mare'sCertHere[/img]
[b]Mare's Name:[/b]
[b]How this is gonna go down:[/b] So whats the 411? You put that crazy b*****d's picture with your pretty little lady eh? I know right! It shouldnt look so appealing but...yet...it does..Makes no sense..NOTHING about him make sense...but you just..gotta get you some of that right? Its okay..we know.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:43 pm
Midori's Adoption Agency

Aaaaaaaaaye~ So I see you've chosen Option 1! How great of you to offer up your spawn like that! Midori loves this option, because she gets a baby AND she doesn't get fat. It's pretty great. We've just got a little form for you to fill out to be considered for our little operation:

[quote=".Tortured. .Pumpkin"][/quote][quote="Ovarian Paint"][/quote]

[size=20][b][color=limegreen]WE'RE READY TO BE [strike]KIDNAPPED[/strike] ADOPTED! YAAAAAY![/color][/b][/size]
[img]Image here[/img]
[b]Baby's Name:[/b]
[b]How do you want Midori/Lucius to come across your precious cargo?[/b] Find it in the woods? Kidnap it?
[b]Will there be any conflict?[/b] Conflict is totally fine guys! <3

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:45 pm
Disclaimer: Doodle (Ovarian Paint) and I are really sweet and approachable. The voice of the thread is a bit sarcastic/arrogant, but that's just to set the mood. So please don't be put off by my writing, it's nothing personal, I promise we're both super nice. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:01 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

We wanna party with Midori!
User Image No cert yet smile
Stallion's Name: Valerian The Great
How this is gonna go down: Valerian isn't very romantic or sentimental. He can, however, very much respect someone with enough conviction to actually steal baskets in order to get what she wants. He'd find the couple amusing, and has no qualms with getting his rocks off, leaving any offspring with them, and being on his way. He may even pass by again someday XD Who knows?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:10 pm
Fatal Irony

*stamp of approval* He's been added to her post! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:31 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

User Image
Stallion's Name: Kei
How this is gonna go down:
Okay so.
Basically.
Kei is going to have a 3-strikes-s**t-im-gay kinda deal.
His first relationship/fling involves him falling for a mare that just. She's bad news. Uses and manipulates him and full-on abuses him. That'll end in him running away for his life and never knowing about any kids.
His second fling will be him falling again, but this time for a mare that's just. Not into him, but uses him all the same because he's cute and smart and fairly strong but NAH JUST WANT HIS KIDS (See where I'm going with this) and run off with them. (This is going to timeline-wise be around the time his mum gets cursed so HE WONT BE UPSET OVER NOT SEEING ANY KIDDOS)
His third is gonna be him falling for someone, having kids, then them realizing they're better off as friends and then Kei finally comes out of the closet :Y
(Also his entire family is UNF who doesn't want somma dat)  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:39 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

User Image
Stallion's Name: Toma-Kun Wingless to see markings.
How this is gonna go down: He is part of Moeru Yoake no Junjo Herd so he would most likely steal one basket for the herd. Seeing he would have her locked in a cage. He locks those he is interested in inside cages until he gets what he wants and then releases them. But he wouldn't be against helping a mare out as long as he can keep one offspring for the herd. If they come up with an agreement then he wouldn't lock them up in a cage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:45 pm
Kivras

May I please see his throwbacks? ^___^ I'm a sucker for throwback traits!
Also, where would Midori fit into his plots? Would she be the second or third mare? (I'm assuming not the first.)

Kara Asumie

Midori would absolutely barter with him for his seed. He looks like a very strong individual, and his traits are promising. ^_^
Plot wise, I would suggest him coming out with it in a very straightforward manner, as Lucius can be unpredictable and if she disappeared - even for a few days - he'd just might hunt her down and try to kill whoever is with her. XD  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:55 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Kivras

May I please see his throwbacks? ^___^ I'm a sucker for throwback traits!
Also, where would Midori fit into his plots? Would she be the second or third mare? (I'm assuming not the first.)

Kara Asumie

Midori would absolutely barter with him for his seed. He looks like a very strong individual, and his traits are promising. ^_^
Plot wise, I would suggest him coming out with it in a very straightforward manner, as Lucius can be unpredictable and if she disappeared - even for a few days - he'd just might hunt her down and try to kill whoever is with her. XD
He is very blunt and would state what he plans on doing out right. Which shocks me that he still gets away with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:01 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Definitely second. It can totally be played out however you think would work best, since I'm literally just looking for his 'second try' in that regard.

ANYHOWWWWWW

Mom | Dad
Grandma | Grandpa
Great-Grandma | Great-Grandpa  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:20 pm
Kara Asumie
He is very blunt and would state what he plans on doing out right. Which shocks me that he still gets away with it.

So long as everything is straight-forward and in the open, I don't see it being a problem. ^___^

Kivras

Would skinwalker mother be playing any sort of role at all?
Also, please realize that it could take a *long* time to get to him with her current list. XD So if you find something that would be sooner/suits better, never hesitate to let me know. I will not be upset. XD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff