Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Right on Time [Fortuna x Remarque] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:46 pm
Jett had prepared himself for tonight by doing the usual rituals—he went home, had dinner, and relaxed for an hour with his family before he gave them all a kiss on the cheek and promised to be back in a little bit. He was half tempted to just mirror walk to a nearby mirror to get to Aubrey, but he realized that a little extra exercise probably would have served for a good warm up. She wasn't too terribly far away, and considering how nice the weather had been recently, it was a pleasant trip.

He had memorized her address after she gave it to him during lunch, but just in case he pulled out the paper and double checked.

It had been easy enough to find—and, right on time, Jett walked up to her doorstep. He was neither a minute late, nor a minute early; with a confident rap, he knocked on her door.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:33 am
Kyuseisha no Hikari

There was sounds of activity on the other side of the door along with laughter and good natured banter. After a few moments the door opened and a young girl looked up at Jett. She had strawberry blonde hair and deep blue eyes and when she smiled at Jett she had dimples in her cheeks. "You must be Jett, you can come in!" she told him in a happy tone as she pushed the door open.

The apartment was clean, but still cluttered from the move and settling in with boxes open on the small kitchen counter, but good smells filled the room. Aubrey turned and glanced over her shoulder at Jett and smiled at him. It was clear she was in her element with her sisters and was just finishing washing the last dish from dinner. "Hey! I'll just be a minute, we got a late start because I had to help Kerri with her homework, but the girls will be in bed soon." she said narrowing her eyes at her youngest sister who squeaked and ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth for bed.

"Sorry, I know how you are about punctuality, but there's no accounting for math homework." Aubrey added as she put the dish in the drying rack and turned to look at Jett. Her hands and face were flushed from the dishes and she absently dried her hands on her pants.

"Let me just tuck them in and make sure they have my cell number and what not." she added before bouncing into her sisters room.

Skysu

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:51 pm
Jett raised a brow when the girl invited him in, but he wore a good natured smile and nodded when she invited him in. Naturally, he glanced around the house once he had access, but he didn’t seem to be judging it. The mess was natural; he had remembered the own state of his place when he and Raven had moved in together.

"No rush," Jett assured, hands sliding comfortably into his pockets. "Do what you need to do, I'll be here." He had a small one at home and she sort of made her own rules. Babies were hard to handle, but she was slowly reaching the age where she was becoming her own little person.

He lingered by the door; he doubted she'd take so long that it was worth him to take a seat.

Skysu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:00 pm
Kyuseisha no Hikari

Aubrey tucked her siblings in and made sure they new the drill while she was gone, she wasn't planning on being out too late, but she was very cautious about leaving them alone. Kerri assured her that she was 16 and could handle keeping Bethany in bed for however long Aubrey needed to be out.

Aubrey gave them quick kisses and told them good night and played the music box for Bethany. It was then that she noticed that her senshi pen and dark mirror compact were tucked inside as if waiting for this exact moment to make themselves known.

Aubrey emerged from the room a few minutes later with the music box tucked under her arm. She closed the door softly and looked over at Jett. She crossed over to him and set the music box on the small fold out card table that they had been using as a dinner table.

"Can I get you anything? Tea? Coffee?" she offered glancing around the small kitchen feeling a little out of sorts having Jett in her house with it being such a mess. "We should wait a few minutes before leaving, I want to make sure the girls fall asleep alright." she added by way of explanation, her fingers absently caressing the music box.

Skysu

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:31 pm
Jett nodded; his eyes went to the music box and he couldn’t help but smile a bit. "That's a nice piece," he mused, sounding half serious and half teasing. He causally crossed his arms over his chest, and be it bravado or just a generally lax demeanor, he seemed comfortable in her home even if she felt out of place.

"I'm fine. Had a big dinner. You just do what you have to do to make sure they're okay and I'll be ready when you are."

If it was her first night back, powering up, he understood the emotions or nerves behind it. He didn't want to chase her away, so letting her have time to prepare worked for him.

"You like taking care of the kids?" he asked, figuring it might be easier for her to have an easy topic to pass the time.

Skysu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:43 pm
Kyuseisha no Hikari

Aubrey smiled at him. "It sure is, worth every penny and trip back to the store." she told him as she opened it, letting the soft sounds of moonlight sonata plink out for a moment. She took out the pen and Mirror.

"I don't even remember putting these in here, it was just there when I opened it." she mused more to herself than to Jett. When he spoke again she glanced up at him then at the closed bedroom door with a soft smile on her lips, one of the first ones to reach her eyes.

"Yeah, they mean the world to me, I will do anything to keep them safe." she told him seriously. "Ever since Jared died, I became the protector in the family. My parents couldn't cope, and my sisters were too young to really understand it, but now I take care of them, like he always took care of me..." her voice was soft and distant, she kept her gaze adverted so Jett could not see the lingering tears.

It had been 6 years since the accident but sometimes it felt as though it had just happened yesterday. Returning to destiny city only made the guilt grow stronger than when she had been away, the memories of her father brought those feelings back to the forefront of her thoughts.

Skysu

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:32 pm
Jett watched her and nodded. "Then they are lucky to have you. Just as the Dark Mirror Court is."

It wasn't that he didn't care, but he figured she didn't want to dwell on the sore memories of her past. Besides—they had a lot to cover tonight. He wasn't sure how long her siblings would need to get to sleep, but it had been quiet from their rooms and that was usually a good enough sign for him.

Of course, he also had a very loud baby who liked to announce when she was awake; teenagers (and pre-teens) were much sneakier, he figured.

"Come on," he finally said; he shrugged and nodded towards the door. "We've got a lot of work to do. Especially if we want to figure out what that magic of yours is."

They could power up here—but he didn't want to risk it. Not when there was a perfectly good alley, with a perfectly good mirror just a moment out of their way.

Skysu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:48 pm
Aubrey nodded and stood. She brushed her hands along her pants briefly and then picked up her senshi pen and compact and slid them into her pockets along with her cell phone and keys.

As she followed Jett out the door she did a last minute check to make sure the apartment was secure and left the hallway light on and locked the door. She slid her thumbs into her pockets and followed Jett down the stairs and out onto the sidewalk.

She briefly turned her head up to the sky to meet a breeze as it blew through her hair and then smiled at Jett. "Guess we have a lot to do, so lead on boss." she told him with a grin having thoroughly squashed down the bad memories from earlier.

Skysu

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:54 pm
Jett nodded once more, casual, cocky grin planted on his face. He lead her for a bit and, when he was certain that they were safe, instructed her to power up. It might have been intention or just something he'd done thoughtlessly, but he kept his back to her and powered up.

Immediately, the form of Eternal Sailor Remarque appeared; he casually brushed off his uniform but seemed to give her a moment to power up, herself. "Did you ever use your magic before?" he asked, rolling his shoulders and then moving to crack his knuckles.

In all truth, there couldn’t have been much different between Jett when he was powered or not, but he just felt so much more alive, like this. He was a success in his civilian life—and arguably also so in his powered life.

But he had a lot more to do in both of them.

The Court had a long way to go, too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:12 pm
Kyuseisha no Hikari

Aubrey watched Jett power up with mild fascination, she hadn't seen anyone power up in three years and it was an interesting experience to watch. After he was finished she tilted her head to the side. "You seemed to have gotten more powerful, guess I shouldn't be surprised after so long.

"I don't remember if I have ever used my magic..." she said softly and picked up the senshi pen. "I don't even remember how to power up..." she added but then tilted her head as the voice of Fortuna whispered in her mind telling her what to do.

After a few more moments of intense concentration the form of Fortuna took her place.

"Well then... It's been a while Remarque... Let's get this show on the road." Her voice was suddenly more confident and she flipped her braid over her shoulder. "Aubrey may not remember how to use me, but I sure do remember."

Skysu

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:48 pm
Remarque turned, confident that she was decent; he glanced over the outfit. It was the same as he remembered, but he'd long since learned that you don’t take your time looking over the female senshi uniforms.

Raven would make quick work of him if she thought he was ogling someone else.

"If you think this is powerful, you should see my other form. But I'm not going to tap into that. Sends out too big of an energy signature. Staying Eternal makes it easy to stay low. You want to practice out here, or do you want to go into Mirrorspace? Gotta, say—there's less chance of us being bothered in Mirrorspace, but who knows how stable it is. So, the choice is yours; otherwise we'll get settled in the park and you can show me just what your magic can do and we'll go from there. Sound good?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:14 pm
Kyuseisha no Hikari

Fortuna grinned at him. "I'd like to see that some day." She told him with a wink and then stretched, her skirt ruffling in the wind. She cracked her fingers and generally got used to how it felt being in a physical form rather than an idea in someone's head.

"I haven't been to mirror space in a while, but it doesn't matter to me if we are seen." She told him with a shrug. "we'll do whichever you prefer." She added looking at her gloved hands and fingered her skirt and touched her circlet.

Somewhere deep in the back of her mind she felt Aubrey frantically trying to regain control, but right now, Fortuna was going to enjoy being released, especially if there was an attractive man to flirt with. Fortuna didn't care what Jett's personal life was like or what Aubrey felt on the subject, she was going to enjoy her time, and blow off some steam one way or another.

Skysu

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:13 pm
"Then," Remarque said offhandedly, "We'll take a trip to the park. Come on," he instructed; he did not wait for Fortuna to follow him. Instead, he reached behind her, took her wrist, and pulled her towards the Mirror at the end of the alleyway. It wasn't really concealed, but it didn't need to be; this wasn't one of his usuals. It was just a convenient escape.

Mirrorwalking was second nature to him; he stepped through the cool glass as if he were stepping through an unobstructed doorway. When they stepped out again, they were no longer in the alleyway. Instead, they were in a secluded section of the park.

The mirror that they stepped out was one of his own—carefully planted, and very well-hidden. As soon as they were on solid ground and outside of the mirror, he dropped Fortuna's wrist. He continued walking, making his way to a clearing, though he stopped a few yards in front of her.

"All right. So about that magic—you got any idea on how to use it? Ever used it before, or is it just a tingle in the back of your mind?"

Skysu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:24 pm
Kyuseisha no Hikari

Somewhere between her apartment and the park Fortuna felt the two halves of her personality sync up so that she was not fully in control anymore, however with Aubrey's rigid control back in place she stepped out of mirror space and followed Remarque to the clearing.

"I forgot how convenient those were." she mused softly as they walked and observed her surroundings. She found that her senses were heightened and she felt stronger and more confident. When they stopped she thought about the magic she was supposed to posses.

"I've never used it before." Fortuna responded with a frown, but concentrating on it she could feel it somewhere in her chest, a vast pool of energy that was just waiting to be shaped and used.

Skysu

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:29 am
Remarque just laughed; he didn't know what he'd do if he lost the ability to Mirrorwalk. It was so ingrained in his everyday life that sometimes he was guilty of considering powering up after work just to walk home and cut out the five o'clock traffic. He'd gotten spoiled, but hell—if you had the ability, why not use it?

"Never?" he prompted of her magic. "Well, now. Let's change that."

He took a relaxed stance, though seemed to ground himself.

"Let me see what you can do. Try targeting something—that tree, me, whatever. You're going to have to take a deep breath, clear your mind, and listen. Think about attacking. It'll come to you. You've got the ability already tucked away inside of you—you just have to be ready to let it out."

Skysu

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces