7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:29 am
Yard (Front):

User Image

Living Room:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitchen/Dining Room:

User Image

Bathroom:

Stairs:

See the Living Room

Upstairs Hallway:
(Leads to all the Bedrooms)

User Image

Master Bedroom:

Mandy's Room:

Alex's Room:

User Image

Guest room:
(Celia's room)

User Image

Backyard:

Approved by: HelixMASON/AnimusHelixRebirth  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:39 pm
Amelia Williams:
Alex & Mandy Williams:

Amelia returned home with Cece only to find that her children were playing a little loudly. "Children, please quiet down!" Mandy & Alex had to quiet down. "Sorry, mom." When she plays around with her brother the two are in their own world.

OOC: The 2 children playing in their own world is somewhat a Muppet Babies Reference which uses Stock Footage from Classic TV & Movies.

Stock Footage Used: Days of Thunder

Amelia turned toward Cece "My apologies, Cece. Sometimes when my children play they can be a little loud and in their own world. Care to follow me to the bathroom? And Children, please go upstairs and play there." "Yes, mama."

Luminiss

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:03 pm
HelixMASON
Amelia Williams:
Alex & Mandy Williams:

Amelia returned home with Cece only to find that her children were playing a little loudly. "Children, please quiet down!" Mandy & Alex had to quiet down. "Sorry, mom." When she plays around with her brother the two are in their own world.

OOC: The 2 children playing in their own world is somewhat a Muppet Babies Reference which uses Stock Footage from Classic TV & Movies.

Stock Footage Used: Days of Thunder

Amelia turned toward Cece "My apologies, Cece. Sometimes when my children play they can be a little loud and in their own world. Care to follow me to the bathroom? And Children, please go upstairs and play there." "Yes, mama."

Luminiss

Celia Hook:

(Cece)

Looks at the children curiously for a moment, she takes into account about what Amelia said to her and her "Pirate speech" So she decides against talking and gives them a small wave before following Amelia into the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:17 pm
Amelia Williams:
Alex & Mandy Williams:

Amelia showed Cece the bathroom. "Cece, this is the bathroom. You can clean yourself up here." Amelia turned on the bathtub and added the bubble mix. "Cece, after you get cleaned up, you'll need some new clothes & let me know if you need anything. Okay, Sweetie?"

Luminiss

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:02 am
HelixMASON
Amelia Williams:
Alex & Mandy Williams:

Amelia showed Cece the bathroom. "Cece, this is the bathroom. You can clean yourself up here." Amelia turned on the bathtub and added the bubble mix. "Cece, after you get cleaned up, you'll need some new clothes & let me know if you need anything. Okay, Sweetie?"

Luminiss

Celia Hook:

(Cece)

She nodded. " 'Tis very kind of ye." She said with appreciation. Then, with all the courage she could muster she let out a small "Thank you." in a somewhat normal speech. Yet, the northern-European accent pirates have was still there. -Just a bit less- Piratey.Well, modern speech is a bit trickier than i thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:58 am
Amelia Williams:
Alex & Mandy Williams:

Amelia giggled a bit. "Anyway, Cece. It's time for your bath. You can place your Pirate outfit in the hamper long with the hat so I can clean them. After your bath, Cece. Meet me in the bedroom so I can make you clean clothes & undergarments, sweetie. There's some clean towels in the bathroom you can use." Amelia gave Cece a loving hug and thought that her children could use a big sister to keep them company and to take care of the housework such as cooking and cleaning.

Luminiss

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:06 pm
HelixMASON
Amelia Williams:
Alex & Mandy Williams:

Amelia giggled a bit. "Anyway, Cece. It's time for your bath. You can place your Pirate outfit in the hamper long with the hat so I can clean them. After your bath, Cece. Meet me in the bedroom so I can make you clean clothes & undergarments, sweetie. There's some clean towels in the bathroom you can use." Amelia gave Cece a loving hug and thought that her children could use a big sister to keep them company and to take care of the housework such as cooking and cleaning.

Luminiss

Celia Hook:
(Cece)

She does as she's told. She gets ready for her bath, putting her pirate clothes in the hamper. She also grabs a towel and puts it by the tub so she can easily grab it when she's done.

The warm water helps her relax, after she's clean- she nearly falls asleep in the tub but then realizes Amelia is waiting for her in the other room. She grabs her towel and wraps it around her and walks into the bedroom.

"I be-" She interrupted herself for a moment, noticing her error- "I am done." She said, correcting herself. She still struggled a bit with modern speech.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:14 pm
Amelia Williams:

Amelia looked toward Cece. "Hiya, Cece. How did the bath feel? I'm going to take your measurements then work on your new clothes, sweetie." Amelia blushed as she saw Cece in her bath towel. Even though they're both females. "Cece, you have a cute figure for a girl." Amelia said this with a smile as she got out a roll of tape measure. Takes her measurements and writes them down. Then works on Cece's new clothes and undergarments.

Luminiss

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:40 am
HelixMASON
Amelia Williams:

Celia Hook:

(Cece)

The compliment takes her aback for a moment, confusing her at first. She kept her arms at her sides, making sure the towel stayed on. "You said you had clothes for me?" she said. While getting slightly better with her speech- she still carried a slight accent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:53 am
Amelia Williams:

Amelia looked toward Cece. "Of course, Cece dear." Amelia finished working on Cece's new clothes and Undergarments, then gave them to her for her to try on. "I finished making the new clothes for you to wear, try them on, sweetie."

Luminiss

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:31 am
HelixMASON

Celia Hook
(Cece)

Does as she's told and puts on her new outfit. An adorable blouse with a matching skirt. Once everything else is on, she poses infront of the mirror.
User Image
(OOC: Probably looks something like that now- I don't even know)

"Wow, this be-" She started before clearing her throat. "It's..Amazing," she said, trying to find the right word. When she was part of a ship's crew, supplies were limited, so they didn't have very many clothing options. She loved the idea of trying something new. "Thank you." She added, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:08 am
Amelia Williams:

Amelia smiled toward Cece. "Cece dear, you look adorable & you're welcome, sweetie." Amelia gave Cece a loving hug. "You're like a big sister to my children, sweetie. Can I show you your new bedroom dear?"

Myrtem

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:30 pm
HelixMASON
Amelia Williams:

Celia Hook
(Cece)

She nods, getting curious as to what her room would look like. She thinks about her newfound siblings, but gets a little confused as to what their personalities are before realizing; I haven't talked to them at all!

"Are yew sure I could be a sister to them?" She said. "I barely talked to them yet." She added. I wouldn't want to scare them. she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:08 pm
Amelia Williams:

Amelia smiled toward Cece as she walks her to her new room. "Cece dear, you can also help us around the house too. And I'm sure my children will like you. They love to play around." Amelia sees her children playing with their Fisher-Price Wild Western Town playset in their room as they pass by. Alex as a Bandit Bob figure laughs. "Headline in Wild Western Town: Bandit Bob steals the Gold! "Not too loud, children."

Alex: Yes, Mama. *Alex then moves his Bandit Bob Figure with the Black Safe With Gold Bars Inside Figure* "Har Har Har! Now all the gold is mine!"

Mandy: *Moves her Cowboy Sassafras & random cowboy figure in attempt to capture Bandit Bob* "Hold it right there, Bandit Bob!" "Yeah, Bandit Bob! Hold it right there!" The Chase begins as Alex moves his Bandit Bob Figure with the gold Figure by hijacking a stagecoach figure. Alex: "Suffering Snake-Fritters! I'd better hide this Gold until things cool down!" Alex has his bandit Bob figure hide the gold inside the Castle Playset. Mandy: *Continues to give chase with her Cowboy Sassafras & random cowboy until the Bandit Bob Figure hides in the castle.* [As Sassafras] "Dog Gone it! Bandit Bob got away!" [As Random Cowboy] "We're going to need some extra help if we're EVER going to find all the gold and catch Bandit Bob".

After that the 2 children then start to sing the Theme song for Wild Western Town:
"Oh Bandit Bob
Has Stolen all the gold.
He's hidden it all over so I'm told.

If you can find all the gold
and save the day.
Then you'll become the
Sheriff's deputy.

In the Wild Western Town
you will smile, never frown.
Step into a Frontier land,
where adventure is at hand.

In the Wild Western Town
where the fun goes round and round
Step into a Frontier land
where adventure is at hand.

Step into a Frontier land,
where adventure is at hand!"

Stock Footage Used: Back to the Future Part 3.

A little later, Amilia finished walking Cece to her new room. "Cece dear, here we are, your new Bedroom. Do you like it?"

Myrtem

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:30 pm
HelixMASON

Celia Hook:

(Cece)

As she follows Amelia to her new room, she catches the children playing with various play-sets..- They have what looks to be a western town..Castle Included. (OOC: XD)

After Getting distracted, she realizes shes a bit behind and follows Amelia further down the hall- Looking at various pictures of The Williams family.

When she enters her new room; She is floored by how amazing it looks.
"Whoa." She said, Astonished. "It's beautiful."

A moment of silence is followed by her comment...After she takes everything in, she asks- "is it alright if i introduce myself to the others?" sweatdrop  
Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff