Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:47 am
Itotia

It had been a few days since Aseara's uprising, and Itotia was settling in well in her new location. She felt a bit more security, having her own place in the higher halls of the building, and really all she needed to worry about was Aseara in this location. Sure, she had jobs she'd eventually be responsible for, but Aseara was focused on settling the others, leaving Itotia to secure her own place and get comfortable.

Well, as comfortable as she could be.

Itotia decided today would be nice to get out of the building, at least to the gardens in the back. As she wandered through the Red, she avoided areas and made it out without much notice, settling in the shadows of the trees and letting off a soft smile.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:48 am
Nuri 1

A figure walked through the gardens, deep in thought as he waited for Aseara. She seemed busy, and asked him to spend time in the private gardens where the girls wouldn't bother him and she could escape away once things settled. That had been over an hour ago, which made Nuri think that most likely, Aseara was disposed for the day. It was a shame, but he was proud of her as well. She had finally made it.

As he wandered about, he heard the door to the gardens open up. Turning, he caught sight of the strange Yaeli who helped with the snake when he was here last. She seemed a bit more relaxed, with a posture that showed some more kindness than he remembered. As he watched her enter the gardens and settle into the shadows, he debated if it made sense to approach.

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:38 am
Itotia 2

Itotia didn't notice the man in the gardens, not having expected anyone to come in the private place. The girls never wandered outside of the public area, where they occasionally entertained guests when rooms were being cleaned or rearranged. To have someone in this area would mean Aseara or Itotia was around, and Itotia knew Aseara was busy with work. The girl was busier than ever thanks to her new roles and responsibilities, which meant Itotia was guaranteed to be alone.

Or so she thought.

After a long moment, her glowing eyes glanced up and toward where Nuri stood, and they narrowed as her heart skipped a beat. Taking a quick breath through her nose, she moved to stand and smoothed her face, just looking at the dark skinned man in the area before her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:44 am
Nuri 2

Nuri watched the Yaeli for a long moment, before the two caught each other's eyes. He watched her reaction, much like he would a wild creature, as she darted up, took quick breaths, and seemed to consider a flight. He didn't think she'd fight him, hopeful that she recognized him from months earlier when he stopped by on his trip. It seemed she had helped Aseara enough that the snake from Yael was calm and collected. He actually was able to pet the crystal creature.

As she seemed to still, Nuri held up his hands slowly in a gesture of surrender.

"I'm not sure if you remember me..."

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:53 am
Itotia 3

"I know who you are." She interrupted, her voice low and short, "You are the fool who brought a Keldari to the mainland without any knowledge of how to train one."

She narrowed her glowing eyes at him, daring him to tell her she was wrong. She remembered how he took it out, how the creature hissed and spit and was no means comfortable with the heat, the sand, or the location. She knew what it was like, so alike the Keldari, and so she had stepped in to ensure that at least one of them would find comfort in their new prison.

Now, the Keldari was safe and comfortable, and she was getting there too.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:19 pm
Nuri 3

The beast tamer sputtered, but shook his head quickly and frowned at the girl before him. She was right, but it didn't mean he appreciated her attitude. Aseara had complained about Itotia ages ago, when he first came to visit, but often would speak of her praise now. Apparently, the two had gotten along well enough to create some sort of allied alliance. Now, Itotia was well off and in a leadership position, something Nuri never expected to hear.

Well, he never expected to return to see Aseara take over the Red, but here they were.

"...that is true, and I cannot thank you enough for your assistance. Aseara told me you've been quite the help while I've been gone, beyond training the Keldari..."

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:47 am
Itotia 4

Itotia rolled her eyes and let out a scoff, brushing her hair away from her face before shaking her head. She debated a long moment, visually going over her words, before narrowing her eyes at Nuri once more.

"If Aseara died because of your foolish mistake, I wouldn't have my freedom. It was a logical choice at the time."

She responded simply, and shrugged one of her shoulders.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:22 am
Nuri 4

Well that was a bit...morbid. But he understood too, and logic outweighed his response to glower at her for such a statement. But he knew she was a prisoner, and Aseara had worked with her to overthrow Afsana. So maybe Itotia too saw value in the relationship, but didn't really want to word it that way.

"Right...well...I still must express my gratitude."

He finally responded, uncertain where to go from here and knowing she would most likely not continue the conversation. So, he shifted, before taking a deep breath.

"I must say I'm surprised you are still here, surely with your freedom you are anxious to return home...?"

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 am
Itotia 5

Home. It was something Itotia didn't dare think of up until the Red Show. She knew it was a motivator, but she didn't want to risk the chance of getting her hopes up if everything fell apart. Now, with the freedom of a better pay and responsibilities, Itotia was at a loss. She only needed to wait a few months, then she could afford the trip and never look back. Yet, she wondered just how welcome would she be? With her bright clothing and faded eyes, they would know. The gods would know.

"Afsana's wages did not permit me to save what I needed for the trip across the sea. I have a few more months before I can leave."

And, finally, she moved to sit, relaxing in the presence of the man before her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:30 am
Nuri 5

As she sat down, Nuri felt reassured. She did not come off as much of a wild creature, waiting to strike. Instead, she showed control in her calm, collected manner and didn't seem bothered. This was a sign she accepted his presence, for now.

"Ah, yes, that makes sense. Well...if you would like, I can always offer to provide you compensation if you would like to return. I could help get you on a ship within the next few days?"

He didn't know much about her agreement with Aseara, that side of business was not his business, but he couldn't help but feel responsible for what his nation did to her. He was honor bound to offer, even though he had a feeling she'd most likely say no.

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:29 am
Itotia 6

Itotia was stunned by the offer, and immediately her skin crawled. To have such a debt was beneath her, and she pursed her lips before shaking her head.

"I cannot accept your generosity." She responded simply, before lifting her hand and waving him off, "Save your money for your wife, I will raise my own funds and travel home when the gods deem me ready."

Sure, she respected him slightly for such an offer, but she didn't know him. Was he trying to get her out of the picture on behalf of Aseara? That didn't make sense, because the blonde girl seemed to enjoy her presence. She was able to step up when girls were out of line, and be the ruler. And people seemed to appreciate her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:59 am
Nuri 6

Well, she was a bit short, but it made sense. She had pride, something that she needed if she wanted to survive Afsana. Nuri, growing up with pride-filled people, understood completely. Another check on figuring out who Itotia was, and possibly a little respect/trust for a girl that would be around his wife for a majority of the near future.

Another awkward silence fell, before he swallowed.

"So...what are your plans now that Aseara is in charge of the Red?"

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:46 pm
Itotia 7

Her plans? Itotia sniffed lightly and looked away, her eyelashes lidding her dulling eyes. Her plans were to keep her head down, refuse as much as she could, and raise the funds to get home. There really was no other choice. What did he think she wanted to do, play house? Find a home to waste her coin on?

No, she already stated her plans.

"I will live in the Red until I've earned enough...then I will leave."

Taking a deep breath, she moved to stand, before eyeing Nuri, "And you, do you plan to finally stay, or will you leave once more for the years to come?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:06 pm
Nuri 7

There really was a major disconnect between the two, and Nuri was beginning to understand why Aseara seemed so against the girl's presence a few years prior. It was hard to find common ground, and the girl was closed off tighter than a vice. The idea he would make any progress today during this conversation was dwindling to a dream, and he finally just shook his head.

"I have finished my extended traveling, and thanks to a recent discovery I have officially been assigned as a Captain of the Army. I should be set to stay in the immediate future."

Unless there was a war, or an invasion. Then, he would leave.

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:19 pm
Itotia 8

The yaeli moved to stand, finally tired of the small talk. This was meant to be a time of reflection, but maybe she would be wise to spend such time in her private room moving forward. Letting out a bit of a sigh, she nodded once toward the Oban Captain.

"I'm sure we will see more of each other in the future, then. And I'm sure Aseara will be grateful, resulting in a better atmosphere than anything Afsana maintained."

Shifting, she moved toward the door a few steps, eyes still on Nuri, "It was nice speaking with you, officially, I guess. Best to put a name to a face, so when we do see each other we will recognize each other in the future..."

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff