Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Orphan Sisters ~ Needs Removed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:36 pm
(Updated: 04/08/17)

Orphan Sisters for Life

*All have been moved to the Orphans Thread*

Alana Rivero ~ 14 ~ Hufflepuff

Minako Tanaka ~ 14 ~ Ravenclaw

Kimberly Leon ~ 14 ~ Slytherin

Candace Mackenzie ~ 14 ~ Hufflepuff

Accepted by: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/28/2017]
Recent updates accepted by: *crew signature*
Accepted characters:
Alana [03/28/2017] Minako [03/28/2017] Kimberly [03/28/2017] Candace [03/28/2017]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:38 pm
xxxxALANAxxxJADExxxRIVERO xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Lana or L

AGE 14

BIRTHDAY April 25, 2023

BLOOD STATUS Muggle-born (Both parents muggle-born)

WAND 11 inch, Cherry Wood, Crup Hair Core, with a Surprisingly Swishy Flexibility

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English and Spanish

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pics. [11 - 12] [13 - 14] Willow Shields [15 - 17] (Approved)
              Elsa Pataky (After Hogwarts)
              [x] (Approved)

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

YEAR Fourth Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Music
                  Care of Magical Creatures
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Transfigurations
                  Potions
                  DADA

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ X
                  Divination ~ X
                  Healing ~ X
                  Music ~ X
                  Mythology ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Divination ~ X
                  Healing ~ X
                  Music ~ X
                  Mythology ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB To work with animals and write my own music.

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ SOCIAL INTEROVERT When it comes to dealing with other people and large crowds I’m shy and quiet. I tend to stay in the background if I can help it. In most cases I withdraw into myself. It takes a while for me to open up but once I get to know you I’m a lot more sociable. It just takes time. Luckily I have a few good friends that help pull me into conversation.
              ■ LOYAL Once I get to know you, I’ll become a most loyal friend. I’m there for my friends whenever needed. I’d help my friends with anything or anyone else for that matter, so long as it isn’t against my moral values. You can count on me to be there no matter what. I put others above myself and that’s what matters most.
              ■ OPEN MINDED I try not to be bias about things and remain open minded. I’m open to new ideas as well as opinions, and am willing to shake things up and divert from the plan. Guess I’m flexible that way. I guess in a lot of ways me being open minded makes me a good listener. I don’t mind lending and ear to anyone who needs it. Sometimes listening is the best thing you can do for someone.
              ■ INSECURE My friends say I lack self-confidence, which is true I suppose. It’s another reason why I remain in the background. My friends like to push me into the spotlight, which helps me rise above it. I don’t really like attention but get me singing and I don’t mind in the least. Of course if I was singing I’d be up in the spotlight with my friends as it’s never always about me. I’d like to say I’m just humble. I don’t like to think I’m better than anybody else or that I can do something really well. I’m not the type to boast about what I can do.
              ■ HEARTFELT I’m very passionate about what I believe in. I put my heart and soul into what I love. My music and the protection of our wildlife and our planet is what matters. I’m willing to stand up for it and put everything into it. If I can make a difference even a small one it’s worth it. Sometimes I put my emotions ahead of everything else, which causes me to jump to conclusions and say the wrong things. Though, I’m quick to apologize when I do.

Music - Piano
                  Journalism - Writing
                  Animals
                  Yoga
                  The Spotlight (only when I’m singing)
                  Anything Pasta

DISLIKES
                  Being the Center of Attention
                  Self-Centered People
                  Being Judged (Verbal Abuse)
                  Animal Cruelty
                  Writer’s Block

HOBBIES
                  Writing Music / Articles
                  Singing
                  Yoga

STRENGTHS
                  I have an ear for Music
                  I have a passion for writing

WEAKNESSES
                  I lack self-confidence
                  I need to be pushed when having to do something that with get me noticed.

FEARS
                  Not following through with my dreams

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD When I was young it was nice. I had parents and grandparents that loved me I suppose. One day my parents left me with my grandparents, they went out of the country or something I’m not really sure. When they didn’t come back my grandparents continued to raise me. They were awesome and I learned a thing or two from them about the kitchen. Though I spoke more English then I did Spanish I picked it up quick enough. Sadly one day they were just unable to take care of me anymore. Without any other family in the country I was sent to Wool’s orphanage.

Coming to the orphanage at the age of six I realized I’d spent about half my life if not more developing my Spanish that I’d forgotten most of my English. So, when a girl named Candace came over and greeted me I froze up. I didn’t know what to say or do. I just waved and looked at the ground like I was completely mental or something. When the girl got no response I thought she’d give up but she kept trying. I’d be attempting to work on my reading and suddenly she’d be there beside me with her friend Kimberly. I managed to give them my name but I wasn’t sure what to make of them. Maybe I’m just lucky Kimberly was quick to give up on me.

A few months later another girl arrived, Asian would be my guess. I didn’t think much of it as kids come and go out of these kinds of places. It wasn’t until she came over to talk to me that I took a mild curiosity to her. Her name was Minako, Japanese apparently. At first I acted the same as I always did, saying nothing but my name before staring at the ground like some mental case. When she asked what my first language was I looked up at her, she was the first one to clue in to that. Explaining to her that I spoke Spanish in the most broken dialect of English there was, she nodded and went on to explain she spoke Japanese. The next thing I know she’s offering to help me with my English. So I told her I’d teach her Spanish in return.

Realizing I had my first friend it wasn’t long after that Minako got me talking to Candace and Kimberly. Despite my broken English they didn’t make fun like I thought. Before I knew it the four of us were close friends. With Minako helping me with my English it wasn’t long before I was talking circles around them. Though I let them do most of the talking, I’m just glad that I have some kind of a family again.

When I was about nine, something happened I couldn’t explain. I was outside at the time and I was lying on the ground watching the clouds go by. It was typically nice day, sun shining, birds chirping. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sounds. The next thing I knew I opened my eyes to a bunch of birds sitting next to me. They however were quickly disbursed by a couple of boys in the yard. Watching them fly off it took me a moment to recall something similar happening when I was still living with my grandparents. I’d been doing the same thing, only there had been a bed of flowers around me. Being confused as ever I left it as just a coincidence and went to go find my friends.

It wasn’t until a school governor came with a letter and explained I was a witch that I understood. I guess my grandparents never knew about magic or didn't want to say anything. Maybe they were waiting for my parents to come back and explain it themselves. Then again they never saw what I did when I was with them and I'd never thought to mention it back them. Finding out my three friends weren’t exactly normal either we made a promise to one another that we’d be sisters for life.

SCHOOL YEARS - - -

POST GRADUATION - - -

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              Adopted Family (unofficial)
              • Minako Tanaka, Kimberly Leon, Candace Mackenzie (sisters)
              Biological Family
              • Parents and Grandparents (deceased)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Minako Tanaka
              FRIENDS
              • Minako Tanaka
              • Kimberly Leon
              • Candace Mackenzie
              • Sara King
              • Rebekah Heartwood
              • Mercy Sanderson
              • Skylar Macclellan
              • Driskol Abrams

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Lucinda Jacobs
              • Peter Whyte
              • Reuben Horne
              • Flick Horne
              • Fourth Years & Hufflepuffs

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • None at this time…

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:39 pm
xxxxMINAKOxxxTANAKA xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Mina

AGE 14

BIRTHDAY December 12, 2022

BLOOD STATUS Half-blood (mother – Muggle, Father – Squib)

WAND 12 ½ inches, Kaya Wood, Raven Feather Core, with a Swishy Flexibility (Wood Accepted)

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Guys – Certainly not at the moment...

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English, Japanese and Spanish (Fluent), French (Proficient)

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pics. [11 - 12] [13 - 14] Keiko Kitagawa [15+] (Approved)

ATTENDING Hogwarts

HOUSE Ravenclaw

YEAR Fourth Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Music
                  Potions
                  Arithmancy

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Astronomy
                  - - -

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Alchemy ~ X
                  Arithmancy ~ X
                  Art ~ X
                  Music ~ X
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Alchemy ~ X
                  Arithmancy ~ X
                  Art ~ X
                  Music ~ X

DREAM JOB To work in fashion as well as sing music.

■ SMART I’ve got the brains and I know how to use them. I’m the smartest out of all my friends, if there’s something to be learned I’m right in there learning it. I love languages and am quick to pick up on them. I’m great with math and science guess I’d be pretty good with Arithmancy and Potions then. I like to think outside the box and keep things interesting. If there’s a problem to be solved I’m sure I’m the one who can solve it.
              ■ CREATIVE I see things differently than others. When one person sees nothing but scrap I find a use for it. I’m creative like that. In fact half my wardrobe is made up of scraps that were sewn into something new. I love designing and making my own fashion style. It makes a statement and it allows me to stand on my own. Standing out is way better then blending in all the time.
              ■ COMPOSED My friends say I’m the calm, cool, and collected one of our group. I don’t let things get to me. Sure I have my moments like everyone but I usually can control my outbursts. If I have a problem I’ll tell you in a calm manner. I’m hardly the yelling type. Yelling gets you nowhere and then you just lose your voice. Not good if you ask me. So long story short you won’t see me yelling, frustrated, or even stressed out. At least not often as it takes quite a bit. Probably why, I can handle all my friends’ drama day after day.
              ■ OPINIONATED Though, don’t let that fool you because I can and will speak my mind when I’m bothered by something (which usually involves bad fashion and hair choices). Of course I’m not all about the fashion world… I like the idea of adventure although I’m not the reckless type and I have a sense of humor. I may sound self-absorbed or maybe a tad opinionated but I’m really not that type of person. Any of my friend can and will tell you that.
              ■ HELPFUL If I can help people with my creativity and my knowledge why not? I love giving people fashion tips. Though, I love helping people in general I don’t see why I shouldn’t. I like being helpful and if ever a friends in need I’m there. I prefer to help rather than to watch someone struggle on something while I succeed. It’s only fair and besides sometimes helping can even help you in return.
              ■ PERFECTIONIST I tend to worry too much about the little things be it my looks or my grades. Call me a perfectionist of sorts if you want but I see nothing wrong with wanting good grades and a decent style.

Science
                  Singing
                  Fashion
                  Hairstyling
                  Learning New Things – Languages
                  Helping people when they’re in a jam
                  My Brother’s Whistle (to think I used to hate it)

DISLIKES
                  That My Family Was Taken From Me
                  Bad Hair Days
                  Terrible Fashion Sense
                  When People Don’t Listen to Reason
                  Extreme Behaviour (Recklessness or Loud)
                  Horrible Grades

HOBBIES
                  Creating my own style
                  Singing
                  Learning new Languages

STRENGTHS
                  I’m smart
                  I can make something out of nothing

WEAKNESSES
                  I worry far too much about my grades
                  Possibly my looks… but it’s not like I’m self-absorbed or anything

FEARS
                  Disappointing others
                  Watching those I love die

CHILDHOOD I had parents and I had a little brother, once. His name was Kenji. They’re gone now. They died in a car crash when I was seven. I was at a friend’s when it happened. They were coming to get me and well, they never showed up. I found out why when my friend’s mom informed me of what happened. I was then taken to the hospital, I suppose to say goodbye. My dad was gone before I got there, my mom was in surgery, and my little brother was in critical condition. I could tell he wasn’t going to make it. My mom died not long after, my brother soon followed. Within twenty-four hours of the accident I was alone. That’s when I knew, my life was about to change.

That was the first time I ever used magic… Not that I was aware of it at the time. There was water everywhere. I can’t remember if it was raining indoors or what but it was wet. It wasn’t until I was calmed down and stopped crying that it just disappeared. I don’t really understand what happened that day and I vowed never to speak of it, but after that I found myself at Wool’s orphanage.

I didn’t have any family in the area or even in the country to stay with. So, I came to live with a bunch of other kids with no families to go home too. The moment I got there I focused on nothing but my studies. Perhaps it was to keep my mind off the obvious I’m not really sure. Either way I ended up being greeted by a blonde haired girl name Candace. She seemed nice enough and she introduced me to her friend Kimberly. So I suppose I ended up with at least two friends. Though when I noticed a girl sitting alone with a book I couldn’t help but ask the two who she was. I ended up getting the story that the girl Alana didn’t really talk and usually sat alone. She arrived a few months before me. Intrigued I went over to her and tried to get her to talk. Ultimately I found out that English was her second language, much like myself and that’s why she never spoke. So, I offered to help her. In exchange she taught me how to speak Spanish. It was a fair trade. After that Alana and I became good friends and I got her to open up to Candace and Kimberly. The four of us have been best friends ever since.

It wasn’t until we were all informed by a Hogwarts school governor that we’d be attending a school called Hogwarts that we vowed to be sisters for life. It was then I realized what really happened the day my little brother and my parents died.

SCHOOL YEARS - - -

POST GRADUATION - - -

NOTE I have a picture of my family to remember them by and my brother’s whistle.

FAMILY
              Adopted Family (unofficial)
              • Alana Rivero • Kimberly Leon • Candace Mackenzie (sister)
              Biological Family
              • All members deceased; Kenji Tanaka (brother)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Alana Rivero
              FRIENDS
              • Alana Rivero
              • Kimberly Leon
              • Candace Mackenzie
              • Lucy Jacobs
              • Abigail Devaux
              • Skylar Macclellan
              • Driskol Abrams

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Peter Whyte
              • Connor Overton
              • Reuben Horne
              • Flick Horne
              • Hikaru Nakano
              • Chrysanthemum Meadows
              • Fourth Years & Ravenclaws

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Cat named Neela

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:41 pm
xxxxKIMBERLYxxxSABELLExxxLEON xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Kim or Kimi

AGE 14

BIRTHDAY July 16, 2023

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 13 ¼ inches, Hornbeam Wood, Abraxan Feather Core, with a Hard Flexibility

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure at this time...

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English (Fluent) French (Proficient)

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pics. [11 - 12] [13 - 14] America Ferrera [15 - 17] (Approved)
              Monica Raymund (After Hogwarts)
              [x] (Approved)

ATTENDING Hogwarts

HOUSE Slytherin

YEAR Fourth Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Music
                  DADA
                  Healing

WORST LESSONS
                  Transfigurations
                  History of Magic
                  Potions

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Cursebreaking ~ X
                  Healing ~ X
                  Music ~ X
                  Wandless Magic ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Cursebreaking ~ X
                  Healing ~ X
                  Music ~ X
                  Wandless Magic ~ X

DREAM JOB To be a doctor.

■ HOTHEADED I’m a hothead that doesn’t take nonsense well. Opinionated and determined, I don’t know the meaning of giving up and I’m not afraid to be aggressive to get the job done. Sometimes you have to be forceful to get what you want. I might also have a small problem with authority but I know when to keep my mouth shut. It’s just hard when you’re agitated. So, I’ve got an attitude I don’t see a problem with that.
              ■ BOSSY I’m self-confident and like telling others what to do. Okay, I’ll admit I can be a tad bossy… and I’m a bit of a control freak. I like calling the shots. At times I can be pushy when I want something. Luckily I have my friends to rein me back in. It’s not like I’m power hungry or anything, I can let others take the lead… I just prefer it to be me most of the time (even if I don’t like dealing with some people).
              ■ LOYAL I’m loyal and hardworking. I may come off as selfish sometimes but I’d stand up for my friend, my beliefs, and am willing to go out of my way to help people (some that I may not even know). Yes, even if I don’t like dealing with some, I still would rather help. You can’t leave someone hanging just because you don’t like them.
              ■ OUTSPOKEN I don’t go looking for trouble I just speak my mind when those around me are annoying me. Is that so wrong? At least I use my voice to speak up for those that need it. That’s probably why I like singing so much, people hear you. You can get a message across to others that you wouldn’t be able to if you just spoke up.
              ■ ORGANIZED I’m a very organized person. I can’t stand messes thus everything has its place. In fact I’m a little excessive over it. In other words unless you want a talking to I suggest putting things back where they should be, which is exactly where you found it.

Animals
                  Hot and Spicy Food
                  Guitar (wish I had one)
                  Hot Sunny Weather

DISLIKES
                  Disorganization / Messes of any kind
                  Rain
                  Cold Dreary Weather
                  Sea Food
                  Bullies

HOBBIES
                  Singing
                  Playing Guitar
                  Find ways to exert my anger

STRENGTHS
                  I’m hardworking
                  I never give up

WEAKNESSES
                  I’m controlling
                  I have a bad temper

FEARS
                  Public Transit, Subways mostly
                  Ataxophobia (fear of disorder or untidiness)

CHILDHOOD I never knew my mother or my father… well he died when I was three. I can’t exactly remember why I mean I was only three. Though I think it might have been work related, again don’t quote me. All I can remember is that it was always dad and me. When he was gone, well I just wanted to be left alone. I was sent to Wool’s Orphanage where all the other orphaned kids go I suppose. Anyways, I met another girl my age. Her name was Candace and well I told her to get lost. As you might have guessed that wasn’t the last I saw her. She tried talking to me again this time getting my name out of me. From then on she started calling me Kimi. I don’t know if I like that or not yet, then again I’ve now started to call her Candy.

After a while we got to know each other and Candace and I became friends I suppose. Though, she never did get my love for hot and spicy food. It was during this time that I had a run in with a mess that Candace made in my room. Okay so it’s not entirely my room but not the point. I was five alright, and I yelled. I don’t even know what it was, probably paint or something. Anyways, I called for Candace and when she came in the mess was literally nowhere to be found. Next thing I know everyone within ear shot is staring at me wondering what my problem was, even Candace didn’t get it.

After that I move pasted it and it wasn’t until a year later that Candace got me talking to some girl named Alana. I gave up on the girl because she was not talking and I wasn’t about to waste any more of my time. Dragging Candace off two months later she wants me to meet another one of her new friends, Minako. She was another orphaned girl like us and a recent arrival. After that Minako wanted to meet Alana, the brunette opened up and we all kind of became friends.

I took it upon myself to look out for them when people tried bullying them. That was exactly when another one of those strange occurrences happened. It was when I was nine, a boy was making fun of Alana and I couldn’t take it. I just got so mad and I screamed at him. Suddenly there was a load crack and everyone jumped and fell silent, including me. I never knew what happened then until I got a letter from some school governor saying I was accepted to a school called Hogwarts. It was when I was eleven and surprisingly enough my three friends got them too. We found out we were witches and made a packed to be sisters for life to one another.

SCHOOL YEARS - - -

POST GRADUATION - - -

NOTE Mina’s help me learn French as it’s only appropriate with me being French and all. Though sometimes I think I'm half Mexican or something.

FAMILY
              Adopted Family (Unofficial)
              • Alana Rivero, Minako Tanaka, Candace Mackenzie (sisters)
              Biological Family
              • All members deceased

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Candace Mackenzie
              FRIENDS
              • Alana Rivero
              • Minako Tanaka
              • Candace Mackenzie
              • Rory Murdoch
              • Skylar Macclellan
              • Driskol Abrams

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Lucinda Jacobs
              • Reuben Horne
              • Fourth Years & Slytherins

ENEMIES
              • Peter Whyte
              • Flick Horne

PETS • None if I did it would be a dog

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:43 pm
xxxxCANDACExxxMARYxxxMACKENZIE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Candy or Ace

AGE 14

BIRTHDAY October 5, 2022.

BLOOD STATUS Muggle-born

WAND 10 ¾ inches, Apple Wood, Erkling Fang Core, with a Reasonably Supple Flexibility

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION TBD

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pics. [11 - 12] [13 - 14] Alexandria DeBerry [15 - 17] (Accepted)
              Teresa Palmer (After Hogwarts)
              [x] (Approved)

ATTENDING Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

YEAR Fourth Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Music
                  Art
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  DADA
                  History
                  - - -

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Art ~ X
                  Music ~ X
                  Wandlore Studies ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Art ~ X
                  Music ~ X
                  Wandlore Studies ~ X

DREAM JOB To be a dancer.

■ CLUMSY I’m an accident waiting to happen. Why? I’m clumsier than anyone else I know. I swear I spend more time on the ground then I do standing up. I can trip over my own two feet when I’m not careful. Chances are I’m more likely to collide with the wall or a person… that happens a lot. You’d be surprised how often others get hurt due to my clumsiness. Which I’ll admit I feel kind of bad for.
              ■ ACTIVE Despite my clumsy nature I’m as active as anyone can be. I have so much energy that I pretty much put all my effort into sports. Anything with a ball, I’m a very athletic person. Of course, usually sports and I equal someone getting nailed with a ball to the head. That’s probably why I like the art of dance. You get exercise, keep active, and if I know what I’m doing no one gets hurt. If only I could apply my moves in dance to the rest of my life. Perhaps then I wouldn’t cause so much collateral damage.
              ■ GENUINE I’m one of the most kind, caring, and honest people out there or at least among my friends. I speak the truth and at times I can be very straightforward. I wouldn’t say I’m candid as I’m not the type to say hurtful things. Did I mention I’m not afraid to tell someone when they’re being unrealistic? That includes friends. Anyway, I try my best to be a good person and a friendly one at that. Not to mention someone that is heartfelt and real.
              ■ LOYAL Now, there’s a good chance that if you become my friend I’ve probably bumped into you (literally). To those who make it onto the list I consider friends, I’m very loyal. I’m a friend for life. I’d be there anytime anywhere. I’m dependable, maybe not when it comes to staying on my own two feet, but I can always be counted on. Whatever the problem, I’m there. I’m also trustworthy. You can trust me with anything I’m great at keeping secrets. Can’t get nothing out of me that’s promise!
              ■ CREATIVE I love any type of art; painting, drawing, music, dancing, acting, writing, oh and photography. Sure I don’t do all those things. I’m not much of a writer and acting isn’t my thing. I love arts and crafts and photography is always fun. Though, what I really love to do is sing and dance. It’s kind of a thing me and ‘sisters’ do. Oh I’m pretty imaginative when I want to be too but I’m also a realist.
              ■ REALISTIC I’m also pretty down to earth. I know not to wish for things that will never happen because then I’m just asking for a giant let down. I’ve been down that road before and I don’t want to go down it again. Oh and I tend not to talk about my problems, I mean what’s the point when no one can help you anyways.

The Arts - Dancing, Singing, Painting, Drawing, Photography
                  Sports - Football (American Soccer)
                  Being Outdoors
                  Swimming
                  Trying New Things
                  Hanging with Friends

DISLIKES
                  Rain
                  When people ask me what’s wrong
                  Hot Spicy Food
                  Fighting
                  People who think they know me when they really don’t

HOBBIES
                  Singing
                  Dancing
                  Photography
                  Football (Soccer)

STRENGTHS
                  I’m athletic
                  Dependable

WEAKNESSES
                  I’m clumsier then I’ll get out
                  I don’t like talking about my problems

FEARS
                  Having absolutely nothing

CHILDHOOD I’ve been at Wool’s Orphanage since I can remember. My parents left me here since the time of my birth. That’s what I was told anyways. As sad as it is though I don’t let it get to me. Instead I spend a lot of my time trying to make friends with all the other kids. I kind of try and act as a big sister to those younger than me. Whenever we get a new kid at the orphanage I’m there trying to befriend them. It doesn’t always work. When I’m not doing that, I’m dancing around and singing or playing some kind of sport. Granted sometimes I’ll manage to eat dirt or pavement.

My first truest most loyal and closest friend is a girl named Kimberly, I call her Kimi. She arrived at Wool’s Orphanage when we were three. We’ve pretty much been friends ever since. I mean granted at first she bit my head off when I tried talking to her, but she warmed up to me. Now we’re super close and she always helps me when I fall down (which is more often than you think). Anyways, after her there was a brunette who hardly ever talked. She was six at the time. I tried talking to her but all I ever got was a wave from her. I didn’t give up though, I even got Kimi to try and get her to talk. That’s when we found out her name was Alana. Kimberly told me to let her be so I did, until two months later a Japanese girl named Minako showed up. I approached her like any new kid and she asked me about Alana. I explained to her that she never talked much but she went over anyways. Before long Alana and Minako were friends and we all came together.

It’s been us since then. Even when I experienced the strangest thing in my life, they were there. I was about nine at the time and I was drawing outside. I was doodling away on a note pad and when I was done I closed my eyes for just a moment. When I looked back down at my finished drawing I swear it was moving. The next thing I knew I heard Alana yelling something about birds. I looked up for a second and when I looked back it was completely still. When I told my friends what happened I wasn’t sure they believed me. Then again I wasn’t sure about what Alana was saying about birds just showing up beside her either.

Shrugging the incident off, I continued on with my life until I turned eleven. Found out I was a witch by the Hogwarts school governor. Not only was magic real for me but as it turned out so was it for three of my friends as well. Once we found out about going to a special school, we vowed to each other we’d be sisters for life. Turns out I won’t be alone in this strange new world after all.

SCHOOL YEARS - - -

POST GRADUATION - - -

FAMILY
              Adopted Family (Unofficial)
              • Alana Rivero, Minako Tanaka, Kimberly Leon (sisters)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Kimberly Leon
              FRIENDS
              • Alana Rivero
              • Minako Tanaka
              • Kimberly Leon
              • Skylar Macclellan
              • Mercy Sanderson
              • Sara King
              • Driskol Abrams
              • Rory Murdoch (whether he knows it or not)

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Lucinda Jacobs
              • Peter Whyte
              • Reuben Horne
              • Flick Horne
              • Fourth Years & Hufflepuffs

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Mouse named Peaches

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash