Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
Help me, I have the Feels (Sephos and Eridia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and...

Burdened by wigglerbots, a plant-y troll calls his more 'sophisticated' aquaintence to his hive to help him sort out his sudden onslaught of nebulous feelings. Will she help him? Or will he find himself ever more tangled in the vine-y web of emotion?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:19 pm
It took time to reach Sephos' hive, far out in the woods as it was, but even still, he kept looking towards the path at the slightest sound of footsteps.

She'd promised to come, and she'd promised to help him, so he'd found a pay phone in Four Fronds and called the number that Eridia had put on her business card. If he'd been a more cynical troll, he'd have expected it to not go through, or to reach a prank line that insulted him, or something. But such thoughts were beyond the young greenblood, and so when the call went through, it was completely expected.

It had taken a while to get his message across to her, what with it being hard to articulate his thoughts and feelings... But he'd managed to tell her that that was indeed what he needed help with. She was supposed to arrive soon. Today, even.

Footsteps again. Sephos turned expectantly towards the path... to see a familiar, small metallic shape toddling away.

"Oh s**t! Get back here!" Sephos ran after it and scooped it up into his arms. It made a clanging belch as he held it, and he patted it awkwardly on the back. "Don't wander off like that..." he admonished, looking towards the playpen he'd made out of vines and branches. There was, now, a hole burned through it. Lasers?! he wondered, scowling. What place did lasers have in lusus-ing? They certainly had no place in botany, but whatever.

"I'll just keep you with me a little bit, okay?" he said, hefting the little thing onto his shoulder and turning away from the path. "Lets get some flowers, huh?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:29 pm
Eridia was pleased to see someone she knew trusted her with her 'feels skills'. It was surprising to see that a child had asked her to help him out-- though Sephos sometimes appeared to be ridiculously matured for his age. Or was it that she was immature? Impossible. With her Robot charge on a carriage, the highblood trekked about the fronds while she looked for Sephos's hive. The metallic troll hummed and played with a rattle as she cooed and pampered him. After all, Gerard the second needed all the attention in Alternia!

"Who is the most glorious robotic child in this universe? YOU ARE GERARD! YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST ROBOT EVER! I love you. Does this make me miss Rutven? Oh my it does...." She said while she chuckled, fixed his purple tinted glasses and looked around. It was hard to locate where the greenblood lived, which was unreasonable since she had been there before. Once the highblood heard someone's voice, she walked towards the direction of the sound just to see the small greenblooded child with his wrigglerbot. Did he accustomed to take it out of a walk? Forcing her way through some dumb vines, Eridia wondered the best way to approach Sephos before he waled away-- screaming. What better way to let him know she was there? The lavenderblood took some air in and screamed,

"ME AND MY GLOOOORIOUS CHILD HAVE ARRIVED TO YOUR AID!" Her sentence shouted out in a tune while she picked up her charge, twirled and cuddled it. "Ooooh darling I'm so sorry! Got distracted buying clothes for my little bundle of joy on my way here. Tending your wittle plants again?" Eridia cooed before laughing. "Or were you solely waiting for me?"

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:10 pm
The spongeclot-melting sound made him halt in place, grinding his teeth together in pain as he reflexively pat the robochild. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry... he pleaded silently, rocking it back and forth in his arms. The robo wiggler cooed mechanically at his comforting and Sephos relaxed, relieved. He wasn't sure if he could take it crying again.

He turned to face the teenager."Hey." he said, shaking off the knife like effects that her scream had on his brain, "Clothes, huh..." he squinted at her robo wiggler, kitted out in all sorts of things. ... I should do that too... He thought. He had some old clothing from when he was smaller - most of it was repurposed into other things, but a few were still in wearable condition...

It was something to think about, anyway, when he was done with what he was doing out here. "I've got my garden to tend and I've got this..." Guy? Girl? He stared into it's red, unblinking eyes for a moment.

Girl.

Setsha

There. Name was out of the way... huh. It was a good name. He liked it.

"But uh..." He wasn't sure how to articulate what he wanted to say. "Uhh..."

Hooom? A thick, sweet, multi-note aroma filled the air, heralding the rumbling crash of the treebeast's approach. The giant creature had heard such a sound, and had to investigate. Maku's beard and the leafy mass of his head (and other foliage on the treebeast's person) practically dripped with flowers and nectar, oozing delightful scents that nearly screamed (or haruummed) to come. stay.
Hoom! Oh, yes, Maku knew her! The treebeast languidly searched around the troll, tossing his lush leaves. Was her father nearby?

"Thanks for coming." said Sephos finally, cuddling the robotroll... Setsha... awkwardly...

ImaginationsParadise

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:45 pm
"Y-yes clothes!" The teen looked at the treebeast inspect her as he... searched for somthing? "What better way to show how much of a loving parent are you!" Eridia tried her best not to get bothered by it and twirled once more. "UGH YOU AND YOUR PLANTS! YOU ARE A PARENT NOW, YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF THIS ROBOT AS IF IT WAS YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD! The highblood slowly came to a stop as he thanked her. Sephos had thanked her and she was pleased hearing someone actually appreciated her efforts. It was cute to see him snuggle his own robot, that even made her put down her own son on his carriage and crouch down his sized.

"OF COURSE I'D COME YOU SILLY CHILD!" She said with a grin and proceeded to pick him (and the robot) up. "I did tell you I would help, didn't I deary? Always know that Tsifer put their own bloodpusher on the line whenever they set themselves a task!" Eridia said, inspired by herself. Perched on one of the trees was Lovedad watching his charge be responsible and friendly. It was weird to see her act delightful with someone who wasn't that abominable blueblood. So this meant she was growing, she was really growing into a beautiful lady. He sensed a sweet scent and almost involuntarily he perched on Maku. He didn't notice it was his old tree friend until seconds later. The bird changed branches and headed to his favorite one, to consume a bit of nectar while he watch his girl.

"So sweetie, what can I help you with? Is your robot giving you troubles or is it still about..." She poked his chest and giggled slightly. "What's in here?" In reality, Eridia never paid attention to her lowerblooded clients' problems, as she never got inspired by them but this case, she tried her best. Not that it changed the results.

DraconicFeline
<3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:30 am
ImaginationsParadise

He would look into the clothes thing. Maybe, if he showed the lady his wardrobe, she'd have some ideas on what he could dress up the robot in... "But they're my plants?" he said, confused. Setsha made one of her babbling noises, and he pat her shiny metal head, "They need me too, you know... Ah!" He yelped in protest at her onslaught, but holding the robot meant he couldn't squirm away as much as he would like to, so he let it happen. Reluctantly. With a sour look on his face.

Setsha, however, appeared to like it... or, rather, it triggered something in her program that made her 'giggle' and 'clap'. Well, if she was happy... Sephos gave Eridia an awkward, one armed hug before she put him down. She really was strange, but that was why maybe, just maybe, she could help him sort things out...

"Yeah. Setsha's a goo... she's a good kid..." he said, "So it's still about... in here." Setsha seemed to want to attach herself to him, so he decided that, between 'her' and his guest, he might as well take a break from his duties for a while. He was sure Maku wouldn't mind.

He led Eridia and the robo babies to a few solid, decorative stones and sat on one of them, belatedly gesturing for Eridia to sit down too. He supposed. If she wanted. He settled Setsha on his lap. "I feel a lot of things and I don't know what they are." he said abruptly, "... And I think I like someone, but I don't know whether I like them and I don't know what that feels like so I don't know..."

Hoom! There he was! Maku was delighted to see his friend approach. Yes! Take the nectar! Enjoy it! Perch on him! Maku hummed a happy greeting. I hoped you come...

"... Um... Do you have... um... quadrants?" He asked, almost out of nowhere. If the question made her uncomfortable, it was making him even more so.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:24 pm
Eridia followed Sephos around and sat on the pretty rocks, setting her child on her lap. She listened his word, yet focused more on his tone, and body language. Confusion and uncertainty were clearly visible and even if she still wasn't able to read someone completely, she could still understand what he was going through and chose to sympathize with the child. He asked her about quadrants and her mind went back to bloodfest. How she even managed to attract both Psygki and Chiara was beyond her knowledge, but certainly gave her some interesting results. Though in time, she had to face reality and cut those ties loose before she got the blueblood too entwined in such quadrant... before she got herself to the point the redblood could make her feel so alive, that she'd follow her straight into hell, just to keep getting her fix.

"Yes... and no. Nothing too serious dearie." The highblood held her robot lovingly before setting it back into it's carriage and handing it a rattle. “Oh Sephos, everyone feels! Even the coldest and serious trolls do! Whenether it's considered good, bad, dreadful, endearing... Our emotions are always present. Just because they are labeled as something... instinctive, such as anger and perhaps glee, everyone's at their mercy just as they are the slaves to our thoughts.” She let out a giggle as her gaze was captured by Lovedad, who perched and consumed and... well she wasn't sure what he was up to but, the troll supposed it was something birds did.

"You wish to know what you feel, to define it, for me to tell you each symptom you may experience... However this would give you the same answers as if you tried to measure the amount of emotions you are experiencing. I can always do my best to try and label those feels." She winked at him. "Not that you will be pleased with my answers. Are you completely sure you want this?" A troll's imagination is very rapid-- able to jump from admiration to love, from love to a serious commitment in a moment. At least, it was her case occasionally.

"Before we venture inside your little bloodpusher... Tell me child, is it possible to spell out 'pity'?"
DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:38 pm
ImaginationsParadise

She sure said a lot of things. Lots of smart-sounding, knowledgable things. He'd made a good decision, asking her over - he was pretty sure of that. "I know. Everybody feels. I feel. But If I don't know what they are, I can't do nothing about them. They're like... Um..." He hesitated, struggling to describe it to her. He had to - she was the expert, and could only do something if he gave her those resources. "It's like.. getting a bunch of wildflower seeds, and they all look the same so you don't know what they are, and you start 'em off in a pot to get them growing, and they all try to crowd each other out. That's what it feels like right now - lots of feelings, all pushing at me..." he said. He hadn't done a bad job of describing it, actually. "So I wanna know what they are, so I can thin them out and they can grow to be... whatever they're going to grow into? Feelings work like that, right?" Right? He certainly hoped so, because then it would be like gardening, and not something completely and utterly outside his areas of expertise and skill. The idea that figuring out these feelings that pressed urgently against his thinkpan would be impossible to do was scary.

"Uh." He was confused about her question. She hadn't quite answered his - and he supposed that, whatever yes-or-no meant he didn't exactly care (though the lack of a straight answer... didn't she know her own stuff?) - but hers was... "P - I - T - T - E - E?" he answered, a little uncertain. Reading, writing, and spelling were not skills of his.

Setsha let out a honking sound - maybe a laugh, and he glanced at the robot in confusion. What was that about? The truth was, the robot child could spell better than he could. Oops.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:51 pm
"Alright, you spelt it. Barely, but you did it!" Eridia chuckled. "You see Sephos, even if you spelt it horribly incorrect, you still identified the word when I pronounced it. I won't need to define it as I suppose you know its meaning already. What I want to demonstrate with that little trivial question is that there are dozens, perhaps, millions of ways to spell the word 'pity.' And just like there are many different ways to write down that four letter word, the way you define it also shows up in different manners."

"Oh sweetie," The teen stood up and lazily stretched, thinking over what he wished to know. She could generalize and slowly pin down his physical responses towards those he liked. Then again, he could just be adhering to their feelings without actually being drawn to them. "I can't help but ask you why!" She laughed and twirled, surely he had to think of her as a crazy troll but really, she was just passionate and interested. "You want to know why? why ever would you want to know how they are? Isn't better not to know? To let them manifest in the way the want?" She would try her best to make him find the answers to his own questions. "'Why?' is the wrong question. Ask yourself 'why not?'"

"At least I can say there's hope on finding what you seek for!"

“I feel too much, you say. It's like asking: do you think one can feel too much or just feel in the wrong ways? Or 'My insides do not match up with my outsides or does anyone's insides and outsides match up?'" She now stood in front of him and booped his sniffnode. "Feelings come in many shapes and sizes dearie and are provoked easily with others actions. They can sprout uncontrollably or wither before they even grow. Yes, I suppose we can say they grow just like your plants! Before I can able to make you see what you feel, you must first stop using your thinkpan..." Eridia tapped his forehead and later placed her hand on his chest to feel his beating pump biscuit. "Start using this-- the little organ that keeps you and I alive." She giggled.

"As heartless as I may be, according to what trolls nowadays label me, I too have a bloodpusher of my own." The lavenderblood reached for his hand and placed it on her chest, right over her heart. "Feel my heartbeat. Can you feel it? Can you describe how steady it is?" Truth to be told, it was slow and steady. Despite her excited attitude, she was calm inside. This was normal for her after all. After a few seconds she stood up, she just gave him something to think about.

"Let's do a little exercise my dear child! I will associate this lesson with flowers since you seem to know a thing or two about them." Eridia went back to her baby's carriage and pulled out a journal and pen. The results definitely had to be written down for future quadrant sessions. "Describe me... a rose. Surely have seen one!" She sat down next to her carriage, right across Sephos. "Think of the times you've handled a rose so you can give me a clear answer."

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:02 am
ImaginationsParadise

Sephos didn't get what she was trying to say at all, but it sounded really smart and passionate and he tried to listen. "Different manners?" he asked, trying to understand. He really wanted to understand.

"I just told you why?" he said, confused. Hadn't he? He wanted to know what the feelings were so he could cultivate them and make sense of them and stop feeling overwhelmed by them. Why... not? He didn't understand.

At least, though, she'd said there was hope. But hope for what? She wasn't making sense right now, and she was his best chance for it all to make sense. "I just feel too much? That's what I meant..." he flinched as his sniffnode was booped, and flinched again as Setsha mimicked the action. "Hey!" he exclaimed, to the robo child's robotic laughter.

Suddenly, she was even closer. He managed not to protest, though. Surely, she would make things clear to him. He trusted her. He felt for the pulse of her pumpbiscuit, finding it with some thought. It was faint, but there, pulsing steadily through flesh and bone. He looked up at her, questioning, waiting for an explanation. "It's steady? That's really all you can say?" he said, bringing his hand back to rest on Setsha.

"Okay..." he said, listening intently. "Rosoicae? Well, I mean..." he thought for a moment. "Well, the wild ones aren't so folded up and intricate, and different roses look different, but... uh..." he knew lots of roses, all shapes all sizes. He was sure she was referring to the more popular bred variety, coiled as it was into labrynthine folds. He had handled those roses, but there were others and he didn't want to bore her with that. So, he focused on what they all had in common...

"The petals are soft... press them too hard and they'll become too moist, but if you're gentle, they're softer than any fabric..." he closed his eyes. "The sepals are rough, though, and the stem is woody, gnarled. Thorns p***k along the length and..." he opened his eyes searchingly, trustingly, "Does that help?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items