Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Graveyard [Old Stuff]
Nathaniel [The King Of Angels] 100% Complete.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Crew

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:40 pm
███████████████ A p p e a r a n c e

User Image

Behind the Hood
User Image

███████████████ B a s i c s

Name: Nathaniel
    Who are you?: The King Of Angels

Statistics:

► 759 Looks 25 (Ever since he became a defender Nathaniel stopped showing his face, even when he took on the role of King Nathaniel still refuses to show his face.)

► Male

► Angel

► Oshoku

► Heterosexual

√ Justice
√ Practicing his power
√ His People
√ Her

Dislikes:
✕ Demons
✕ Witches
✕ Senseless Murder
✕ Manipulation
✕ Her
███████████████ P e r s o n a l

Personality:

►Natural Leaders

More than seeking authority himself, Nathaniel often ends up in leadership roles at the request of others.

►Reliable

The one thing that galls Nathaniel the most is the idea of letting down a person or a cause they believe in. If it's possible, Nathaniel can always be counted on to see it through.

► Supportive

Nathaniel is a helper, sharing his knowledge, experience, time and energy with anyone who needs it, and all the more so with friends and family. Nathaniel will always try to go for a win-win situations, before it's too late.

► Strong-willed and Dutiful

Nathaniel works hard and stays focused on his goals. Patient and determined, Nathaniel will always meet his obligation.

History:
Before Nathaniel was king he was a husband, father, and a defender who swore to protect Oshuku and its people. When he swore his oath he meant it literally, and that meant the people's well being meant more to him than the king's. The people needed someone like Nathaniel in such dark time for the angelic society, the king was slowly but surely going mad, and being on the brink of losing the war wasn't helping. People were getting abused, tortured, and killed for speaking their mind, and defending themselves, which angered Nathaniel and lead to him starting a revolution. Nathaniel gathered the few defenders he trusted and began quickly take out the defender's in the outskirts of the city, so that he can secure a safe zone for the citizens, and when he did Nathaniel demanded that the king steps down and for him to answer for his crimes. The king retaliated by sending the entire might of Oshuku's defences against Nathaniel and his followers, leaving the city defenceless. After hours of struggle and battle, Nathaniel managed to make his way to the castle, to confront the king, but what he found made him drop to his knees in defeat. The king managed to abduct his wife and daughter and put them in chains, the scene crushed him but it also enraged him. With out thinking Nathaniel attacked the king only for the king to easily overpower him, Nathaniel tried to fight back and was overpowered over and over again, he didn't want to stop trying until he his wife plead him to stop. Nathaniel wanted to protect his family more than anything, and watching them like this broke him. Nathaniel pleaded the king to kill him and spare his family and the people, claiming that they're innocent and that he manipulated them, to usurp him. The king agreed and took Nathaniel and his family outside to face the public. As soon as they came out, the fighting and war stopped, and everyone looked at the gates. The king then gave a speech about how Nathaniel deceived them and deserved to be punished. When the king finished with his speech he ordered the guards to execute Nathaniel's family while forcing him to watch. That was not what they agreed on before, Nathaniel begged and cried for the kings mercy, the scene was heartbreaking to everyone present, even the executioner was hesitating to execute the order. The king noticed the hesitation and minuscule defiance from his followers and decided to execute them himself, and assert his authority. As soon as Nathaniel's family hit the ground, the whole world stopped to Nathaniel. He couldn't believe what just happened, he just lost the two people he cares about the most. The shock and terror could be seen in his eyes, Nathaniel looked like life has left his body. A few seconds later the weather changed, and now dark clouds surrounded Oshuku. Strong winds and tornados surrounded the castle, trapping Nathaniel, the guards and the king inside of it. The guards tried to escape but every time one them came in contact with the tornado's walls, they'd get electrified and die instantly. All of Nathaniel's emotions turned into wrath, he was now seeing red and was hell bent on killing the king in the most painful way. The king unleashed his full power and used everything he had to try and kill Nathaniel but all his might didn't even leave a scratch. Nathaniel made his way to the king and grabbed him by the neck before lifting him in the air. Nathaniel then roared in anger, before slamming the king face first to the ground and grabbing his wings, he then began ripping them from his back with his bare hands. Nathaniel still unsatisfied with the pain the king has suffered, proceeded to gouge his eyes, before literally ripping his head off. After the kings fall Nathaniel buried his family and used a fragment of their souls to forge two weapons. Nathaniel felt like he lost everything and wanted nothing more than to leave Oshuku behind, but the people he swore to protect needed him, and have chosen him as their king. Ever since that day 650 years ago, Oshuku's power,influence, and advancement has grown tremendously.

Weapons:

-LightBringer (The one in the hooded picture.)

-Purifier (The one in the picture without the hood)

Powers:

-Divine Lightning Manipulation

-Telepathic Speaking (NO MIND READING WHAT SO EVER. JUST A SECERT WAY OF COMMUNICATING. heart )

Weaknesses:

►Represses His Feelings

Nathaniel's personality leads to him to keeping his feelings to himself, so that he doesn't burden the people he swore to protect.

► Overloads Himself

Nathaniel's strong senses of duty and perfectionism combined with his emotional conflict creates a situation where it is far too easy for him to overload himself or be overloaded by others, as he struggles silently to meet everyone's expectations, especially his own.

Strengths: I believe I stated a few in his personality section.

Audio signature: Battle Theme:Abyss Watchers-Darksouls III

Extra: I didn't have time to proof read the bio I'll do it after I wake up razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:58 pm
Appoved biggrin But who is this Her?  

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Rush And Crush
Crew

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:01 pm
Diabolical Donut

Secret heart razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:03 pm
Rush And Crush
Diabolical Donut

Secret heart razz

Oooo, I am finishing up Scarlett 3nodding Night time is my only freetime yus yus  

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Rush And Crush
Crew

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:06 pm
Diabolical Donut
Rush And Crush
Diabolical Donut

Secret heart razz

Oooo, I am finishing up Scarlett 3nodding Night time is my only freetime yus yus

My only real free time is the 4 hours I have before collapsing on the bed. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:08 pm
Rush And Crush
Diabolical Donut
Rush And Crush
Diabolical Donut

Secret heart razz

My only real free time is the 4 hours I have before collapsing on the bed. crying

Thats tragic bro  

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Rush And Crush
Crew

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

User ImageUser Image

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[align=center][img]http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/da7oom/cooltext188646912523357_zpsepwvytu7.png[/img][img]http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/da7oom/arch_angel_by_nosaj7541-d5yt0ub_zps3ulnpb2e.png[/img][/align]

[imgleft]http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/da7oom/11954328501948365723PeterM_Angel_wings_3.svg.hi_zpsdzlghzt2.png[/imgleft][imgright]http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/da7oom/11954328501948365723PeterM_Angel_wings_3.svg.hi_zpsdzlghzt2.png[/imgright][align=center][img]http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/da7oom/gold-wings-hi_zpss8mam6rx.png[/img][/align]

[align=center][color=#cccc77][size=10] Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text[/size][/color]
[/align]

[imgright]http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/da7oom/11954328501948365723PeterM_Angel_wings_3.svg.hi_zpsdzlghzt2.png[/imgright][imgleft]http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/da7oom/11954328501948365723PeterM_Angel_wings_3.svg.hi_zpsdzlghzt2.png[/imgleft]

[Spoiler][quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote]

Graveyard [Old Stuff]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces