Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Becoming The Hunted (Eyzaak/Bracks)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When: Early evening, several days after the group training session with Byakko.

Where: The swamplands surrounding Salamire Outpost!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:28 pm
Eyzaak wanted to spend the evening exploring, and that had meant dragging Sundry around him against his lusus's wishes to just lazy about and sleep. It was easy enough getting him going with the promise of going snooping around for some wild berries to eat before going looking for something to hunt to drag back for the night to make. Why not with a garbage disposal for a lusus such as his, for such a young parental figure it ate more than it's fair share. Eyzaak's ultimate purpose was to explore deeper into the swamp, past where the safety of the bridges and walkways the trolls in the Outpost had put together.

Leaping off the rope he'd clambered down leading up to his hive, he had swung himself to gain enough momentum to tumble once he hit the ground, rolling once he landed a few times before quickly getting up like it was nothing despite the rough landing. Unphased by the mishap, he was up again off wandering past the safety of the watch tower-like hive he called his own.

"Come on Sundry keep up!" He insisted as he trotted off, carrying with him a fallen tree branch to use as a makeshift weapon if he ended up needing one. Without any consideration for where he was going, he set off with the intent of wandering around aimlessly. After training with the big group, Eyzaak had been eager to set out on the next big adventure to try and push his limits. He wanted to get stronger he just wasn't sure what that all entailed just yet. Maybe he'd find it out in the swamp! Whatever the case was, today was a good night to familiarize himself with his surroundings without one of the older trolls looming over his shoulders.

"Do ya think we find something cool out here?" He asked his lusus, who only chittered back at him with a shrug for a reply.

happy bonsai
a little vague! he's just off wandering around in swamp country lol feel free to find him, he's not even trying to be quite as he runs around.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:43 pm
Bracks had finally convinced his Poppa to leave the circle of moon-bathing swampbeasts and journey with him to a bit of swump few non-predators would dare to go. He was jovial. Every step he took stamped a print firmly into the mushy ground. He moved quickly, despite his small frame, and his lookstubs observed the land rapidly; Poppadile having been quick to teach the troll how to stay alert.

It was, after all, the number one way to survive.

And it was also the reason as to why he and Poppa were so quick to realize that they weren't the only pair traversing the marsh when Eyzaak first arrived.

Bracks, who knew him only as the bossy troll from the training with Byakko, squinted at the blueblood. A small frown had formed on his face. Next to him, grumpy after having been forced out of the water, Poppadile growled. It was a low, threatening rumble. An intimidation technique. Bracks didn't hear any true threat in the sound, but someone not used to the ways of a crockdile might.

"`cha doin?" Bracks asked, somewhat intrigued by the presence of a troll in what he thought to be his part of the swump. He looked at the tree branch in Eyzaak's hand and huffed. "That won't muckin' work on nothin'." He said. "As soon as you go 'n' try ta hit somethin' it'll splinter all over and you'll be barehanded and in the jaws of a predator before you can even squeak." He looked around the immediate area, then allowed his lookstubs- once again- to narrow in on the only other troll near. "Ya know yer almost to the crocoswump right? They don't act very nice ta trolls that get too close."

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:20 pm
Eyzaak was unaware he was being stalked in any shape or fashion. So much so in fact as the boy skipped along with his lusus, he could only make a startled sound as he whipped around, eyes narrowed as his nostrils flared with the sense he was likely in danger. He'd heard the growl, and it had put the boy on edge. Clenching his fists, he whirled around looking for the source of the sound. His lusus, small as it was darted in front of him his tail flicking side to side in an aggressive manner. That is, until he realized it was another troll one he mostly recognized.

The pair relaxed for the most part, his lusus took longer to go from that alert state to a calmer one however. The larger swamp smiling parent was intimidating just by being present. It was easy to feel nervous given the raw power behind such a creature.

Lifting his chin up, Eyzaak's gaze narrowed on Bracks, taking in the small troll as he in turn had regarded him. When the blueblood had ran off to go explore, he hadn't thought about what section of the swamp he was wandering into. The yellowbloods portion this far out was laden with beasts like the one out of water beside him. While unnerved by the creature, Eyzaak refused to look like a scared baby in front of the other troll.

Scowling however when he remarked on his choice of weapon he looked at him positively sour. "Dude, I didn't want to bring a nerf gun out here..that sounded stupid. I can't have a real cool weapon like a flamethrower till I'm bigger Akko told me..so..I dunno what to use." He remarked with a sullen tone as he sighed. "Soooo...I made do." He stomped his foot just a bit at the other, sending mud spraying in various directions.

"Hey wait...Mucks a good one. Hm.." He remarked suddenly as if realizing the other had made a pun. Was it unintentional? It reminded him of the greenblood he'd befriended during their training session with Byakko. A smile pulled at his lips as he kept talking. "Besides~ I ain't tryin' to bug anything, I'm just explorin' duh!" Ezyaak huffed, poking his tongue out.

"Well. What about you? Watchya doin' out here? I'm BORED..wanna hang out or something?" The blueblood child remarked, narrowing his eyes on the other boy as he’d just implied the croco's didn't act nice to them. Raising a brow he dropped the log he'd grabbed on the ground in favor of crossing his arms over his chest..ready to abandon his makeshift weapon as it had been deemed inferior, which only added to his glaring at the other.

happy bonsai
neutral hmm...! -squints at- sup.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:23 am
Nerf gun? Bracks thought of the tiny plastic projectiles that Byakko had offered to the other troll kids during their training. He reached into one of his overalls' conveniently deep pockets and produced a box of juice. Then, he paused.

"What's a flamethrower?" He'd never heard of one. He'd never heard of a lot of troll things. The majority of his sweeps had been spent with Poppa and the crocs. None of them spoke much. Occasionally, they boasted. Bracks had always been quite good at boasting.

"It don't matter if you're just adventurin' when you stumble your meaty body into somecroc like Momma or another wild 'un's territory." He said, plainly. It was an unstated rule of the swamp. One that decided which creatures lived, which died. Which were prey, and which were predator.

Bracks huffed, and relaxed his posture so that he was no longer crossing his arms. "I'll take ya to my hive." He said. "I think I got somethin' you might can maybe borrow..." He glared at Eyzaak, to re-enforce the maybe. Then his face split into a grin, eyes suddenly sparkling with a smug challenge. "Then we'll play predator versus prey, 'kay?"

Poppadile grunted his approval of the challenge in the background, giving a bark of laughter before turning his large body and heading in the direction of Bracks' hive.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:05 pm
Eyzaak watched the other troll closely, regarding the way he acted and deciding what to make of him. He eyed the others juice, and reached into one of the pockets on his grey cargo shorts and grabbed out a piece of candy from Bloodfest and pushed it in his mouth, chomping away thoughtfully.

"Uhhh..a flamethrower is fire stuff. I guess it launches a spray of fire that's like FWOOOOOOSH." He threw his arms up in a dramatic fashion as he made the noise of fire.

Eyzaak's shoulders sagged a little at the others reminder it didn't matter. He frowned, not sure what to say. He didn't like being told he couldn't play somewhere...but he didn't want some giant croc eating him or Sundry. "I guess...I didn't think it really mattered." He scowled, muttering under his breath as his nostrils flared slightly. However he perked up a little when the other offered to bring him to his hive. An excited smile spread across his features, his crooked tooth poked out against his lower lip.

"Okay! What do you got in mind?" He leaned in, squinting at the other boy as he walked to stand beside him. Cocking his head slightly he regarded the yellowblood thoughtfully. If it was cool..he might share some of his candy with the other, he had several extra pieces in both pockets.

It dawned on him he was challenging him. Eyzaak's eyes gleamed with the promise of a challenge. "What are your rules for predator versus prey?" He asked as he bounced along side him while they walked along back to his hive. He was an idiot kid, and liked the idea of having fun for the afternoon.

happy bonsai

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:31 am
Poppa had found the nearest body of water and submerged himself within it. He now followed alongside the trolls at a lazy pace. Luckily, Bracks and Poppa hadn't gotten too far away from Bracks' hive before running into Eyzaak. They wouldn't have to walk far.

"You've never played it with your lusus 'afore?" Bracks asked, incredulous. "One troll is the prey, one troll is the predator. The prey has to hide from the predator, who gets a big stick they can use to whack the prey with. The predator has ta knock the prey on the ground to win BUT if the prey knocks down the predator once they've been caught THEY win." Bracks hopped across a small stream and landed hard into the muddy terrain of the next bit of swampland. After just a bit more walking, they had reached his hive- a humble shack situated atop a tree that twisted and turned it's way towards the midnight sky high above. Bracks grabbed onto the rope that led to the entrance of his hive and looked over his shoulder at Eyzaak.

"You stay here." He said, before beginning to climb. When he was halfway up, he paused- as though remembering something. "Oh, and watch out for Mommadile. She's 'round here somewhere, probably." He hoisted himself up onto the small balcony that surrounded the tree house then disappeared inside.

Moments later, he appeared again with a strong branch almost as tall as him, and a bow slung over his shoulder. He tossed the branch over the edge and it landed with a thud not too far away from Eyzaak. "You can be the predator first, since you haven't played 'afore." He disappeared back inside, and returned with a case of arrows slung over his other shoulder. Without wasting a moment, he jumped from the safety of his hive; landing with a shoulder roll onto the ground below. When he popped back up, he wore a rare grin- buzzed from the adrenaline rush that jumping from high places always triggered within him. He offered the bow and arrow set to Eyzaak.

"Here." He said. "Take this while we're playin' so you don't get chomped by a swampbeast when it realizes you ain't got nothin' to protect yourself with." He frowned again. "And don't even think about usin' it on me or I'll muckin' cull you. Only the stick is for the game." He was not at all interested in discovering the pain of an arrow being lodged into his grey flesh, and would do his best to avoid the scenario at all costs.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:02 pm
Eyzaak felt his brows furrow at the other's question. "Nuh uh. We haven't played it before." The blueblood looked at the other curiously, fascinated with the prospect of learning a new game. Blinking rapidly several times Eyzaak watched the other climb after he told him to stay. "Uhh...What' a Mommadile..?" His frown increased into an outright frown as he quietly took a step closer to Sundry. Was that anything like the large beast near the yellowblood. The idea was terrifying he had to admit privately to himself of course. His lusus was small, the creature was a constant source of comfort. No matter how lazy or absent minded he got.

The creature in question had sat down beside Eyzaak and began scratching at one of it's ears in a lazy fashion. "Ha, nice one." Whoever this guy was, he was cooler than he initially gave him credit. Looking up at the other, his lusus merely blinked at him in a confused fashion equally unsure what one of those was.

Once the other boy returned, Eyzaak grinned at him as he retrieved the branch. As the other tossed himself to the ground, Eyzaak brushed his thumb over his nose mildly impressed with the other. He'd never really met the yellowblood before but he seemed to have his act together! He offered him a grin back, and a thumbs up he'd been awesome.

Looking at the arrows and bow his eyes glimmered thoughtfully. His crooked tooth was obvious as he mouth dropped open, surprised as hell by the other's retrieved item. "Woooooahhh!! Thanks dude!" The boy chirped happily, quickly putting both on as he adjusted the quiver and bow he slung over his shoulder. Eyzaak would definitely have to make the other one of his own little project with some of the extra metal scraps he picked up. For what was worth even if he didn't get to keep the weapon set, he was thrilled getting to carry them around.

Scowling however as the other threatened to cull him the boy tugged at his scarf in an irritated fashion. "Can it! I ain't gunna use it on you unless ya keep threatening me. Sheesh." He scoffed at him holding onto the branch and pointing it at him. "So watchya want me to? Go stalkin' with this thing and use it to swish around and find ya or what? Yea I guess I get the idea. Do I need to letchya hide?" Ezyaak asked with a raised brow at the other as he pursed his lips.

"Say what's your name kid?" Eyz inquired with a slight tilt of his head as he leaned over tugging at the other boys overall strap to try and get him to spill the beans.

happy bonsai

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas