Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ PRP - ] Amity Villa Horror Show (Daiball N Daedae)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:01 pm
Kara - Boo sang softly to herself as she wandered through the trees. The weather had been pretty mild lately and she was enjoying the sunshine. Bending down to tickle a fern back as it brushed across her foot, she let loose a happy sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:14 pm
User Image
Stretching her arms upward, Amity let out a long, soft yawn, much to the displeasure to the small feliform that had been happily resting on her shoulder. As her arms fell and moved to rest behind her, she gave the creature an apologetic smile before flicking her ears up, then down, and moving ahead. What to do... what to do... Now that she thought about it, she really didn't do much of anything in the tree but exist.

Tsch, that would get her scolded eventually. Maybe it was time she found an occupation of sorts.

Or maybe not; whatever. Pondering that, she continued walking forward, not particular destination in mind as she went.

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:38 am
Kara-boo wandered around for a bit longer. Just until the sun began to make it's way behind the trees. Knowing she had to be in by dark, she made her way back to the Tree. She gave a happy sigh upon reaching it and flung the door open with a not so graceful air. "Home, sweet Home" she sang.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:58 am
It just so happened that Amity was passing by the main entrance to the tree just as somefaun entered through the doors with a less-than-subtle presence. Blinking, she came to a stop and just stared for a moment.

"..."

After some seconds of remaining quiet, a gentle smile formed on her lips and she tilted her head to the side as she casually replied, "Welcome home."

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:33 am
Kara-boo Had already started down the hall, a bit oblivious in her pace, when a voice sounded behind her. She promptly had a heart attack. Or at least she thought she was. With a small scream, she jumped in the air and whirled on the voice.

Oh. It was just another faun. Which made complete sense since she was in the tree. A safe place. Silly her. Giving her chest a small pat, she gave a tentative smile back. "Thank you. I apologize for my outburst. It appears I am easily startled when not paying attention." she said, giving her head a small bow to acknowledge the other faun.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:25 am
Amity merely blinked at the other girl's outburst, a few seconds passing after she spoke before she straightened back up. Her hand came to brush a few strands of hair away from her face and behind her ear, which twitched at the sensation, as she spoke. "Don't worry about it; I didn't mean to startle you." Holding her hand at her ear, her eyes wandered towards the doors to Laisidhiel, the singular entrance and exit of this place.

How many seasons had it been now?

"H-how..." she hesitated slightly, "...was it out there today?" The weather should be quite lovely by now. If her eyes was closed, surely she could imagine rolling hills in the sun with a soft breeze flowing over her skin.

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:47 pm
KB blinked at the girl's question. "You mean outside?" she quiried back. Then gave herself a mental smack because of COURSE the other faun had meant outside. What other way can a person mean 'out there'? Quickly shrugging her shoulders, she gave the door a glance. "Nice. Sunny without too much heat. The flowers are in bloom so..." She trailed off lost in her sudden speculation of why the pae was reluctant to just go out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:31 am
"Sounds nice~" There was a wistful tone to her voice as her eyes lingered before she looked back. As much as she would love to go outside, given recent events in the tree (ahem Faroth), the thought out brought with it a sense of pressure and unease.

That, and she wasn't sure if she left the tree, even for a moment, that she would be able to bring herself to come back.

Letting her hands drop, her ear twitches as the piece of hair she'd fixed fell forward again. Oh well. "I am Amity, by the way. What is your came?"

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:29 am
Kara blinked again, wondering if the new girl meant her name. Had going outside really scared her that much? Choosing to answer for her name, she bowed low and announced "I am Kara-Boo. May I ask what your NAME-O is?" She put emphasis on that last word, hoping the other faun would catch on to her mispronuciation.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:07 pm
Amity blushed as her slip-of-the-tongue was noticed, her eyes averting and her hand brushing that strip of hair from the side of her face. As if she didn't feel bad enough for having made such a mistake, now it was being rubbed back in her face... And with such a sarcastic gesture...

What that how faun had always been?

"It's Amity..." she mumbled while reiterating her last statement. She looked up and gave a gentle smile, hoping this Kara-Boo would stop being so offended by her mistake.

"Oh... Would you look at the time..." her words likely betrayed how awkward she felt as she looked from the other, to the open door, to up ahead. "I probably should get going..."

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:39 am
Kara's face struggled with emotions for a split second before settling on a small, apologetic smile. "I understand. It was lovely meeting you." She said, before giving another bow, much to her chagrin. Why was she bowing? Lord. Her people skills needed work.

"Well. Ok." She said, backing up slowly. "I guess i'll just go."

Daisicle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:43 pm
Amity's smile that may have been a touch too stiff to fully pass off as natural twitched lightly as she continued to maintain it and offer a way.

"Have a nice day; see you around."

a w k w a r d

At this she about-faced and returned from where she'd originally come... not like she had a reason she'd headed in this direction to begin with anyways.

DaemonGabrielle
Lol, we can prolly just end it here. They didn't quite hit it off like we'd hoped XD;;

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces