Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Candace Mackenzie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:08 am
xxxxCANDACExxxMARYxxxMACKENZIE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Candy or Ace

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY October 5, 2022.

BLOOD STATUS Muggle-born

WAND 10 ¾ inches, Apple Wood, Erkling Fang Core, with a Reasonably Supple Flexibility

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Alexandria DeBerry [15+] Teresa Palmer (After Hogwarts) [x] (Both Approved)
              Past Random Anime Pics. [11 - 12] [13 - 14]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2041

HONORS Drama Club co-captain & Quidditch Vice Captain / Captain (6th & 7th year)

CLUBS
                  Quidditch Team Reserve Keeper (1st year) / Reserve Chaser (2nd to 4th year) / Chaser (5th to 7th year)
                  Music Club Member (1st to 7th year)
                  Dueling Club Member (2nd, 4th to 7th year)
                  Art Club Member (3rd to 7th year)
                  Photographer for the Daily Dragon Newspaper (4th to 7th year)
                  Drama Club (5th to 7th year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Music
                  Art
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  DADA
                  History
                  Astronomy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Art ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Music ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Wandlore Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Art ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Music ~ O
                  Wandlore Studies ~ E

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Unemployed

DREAM JOB To be a dancer.

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ CLUMSY I’m an accident waiting to happen. Why? I’m clumsier than anyone else I know. I swear I spend more time on the ground then I do standing up. I can trip over my own two feet when I’m not careful. Chances are I’m more likely to collide with the wall or a person… that happens a lot. You’d be surprised how often others get hurt due to my clumsiness. Which I’ll admit I feel kind of bad for.
              ■ ACTIVE Despite my clumsy nature I’m as active as anyone can be. I have so much energy that I pretty much put all my effort into sports. Anything with a ball, I’m a very athletic person. Of course, usually sports and I equal someone getting nailed with a ball to the head. That’s probably why I like the art of dance. You get exercise, keep active, and if I know what I’m doing no one gets hurt. If only I could apply my moves in dance to the rest of my life. Perhaps then I wouldn’t cause so much collateral damage.
              ■ GENUINE I’m one of the most kind, caring, and honest people out there or at least among my friends. I speak the truth and at times I can be very straightforward. I wouldn’t say I’m candid as I’m not the type to say hurtful things. Did I mention I’m not afraid to tell someone when they’re being unrealistic? That includes friends. Anyway, I try my best to be a good person and a friendly one at that. Not to mention someone that is heartfelt and real.
              ■ LOYAL Now, there’s a good chance that if you become my friend I’ve probably bumped into you (literally). To those who make it onto the list I consider friends, I’m very loyal. I’m a friend for life. I’d be there anytime anywhere. I’m dependable, maybe not when it comes to staying on my own two feet, but I can always be counted on. Whatever the problem, I’m there. I’m also trustworthy. You can trust me with anything I’m great at keeping secrets. Can’t get nothing out of me that’s promise!
              ■ CREATIVE I love any type of art; painting, drawing, music, dancing, acting, writing, oh and photography. Sure I don’t do all those things. I’m not much of a writer and acting isn’t my thing. I love arts and crafts and photography is always fun. Though, what I really love to do is sing and dance. It’s kind of a thing me and ‘sisters’ do. Oh I’m pretty imaginative when I want to be too but I’m also a realist.
              ■ REALISTIC I’m also pretty down to earth. I know not to wish for things that will never happen because then I’m just asking for a giant let down. I’ve been down that road before and I don’t want to go down it again. Oh and I tend not to talk about my problems, I mean what’s the point when no one can help you anyways.

The Arts - Dancing, Singing, Painting, Drawing, Photography
                  Sports - Football (American Soccer)
                  Being Outdoors
                  Swimming
                  Trying New Things
                  Hanging with Friends

DISLIKES
                  Rain
                  When people ask me what’s wrong
                  Hot Spicy Food
                  Fighting
                  People who think they know me when they really don’t

HOBBIES
                  Singing
                  Dancing
                  Photography
                  Football (Soccer)

STRENGTHS
                  I’m athletic
                  Dependable

WEAKNESSES
                  I’m clumsier then I’ll get out
                  I don’t like talking about my problems

FEARS
                  Having absolutely nothing

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I’ve been at Wool’s Orphanage since I can remember. My parents left me here since the time of my birth. That’s what I was told anyways. As sad as it is though I don’t let it get to me. Instead I spend a lot of my time trying to make friends with all the other kids. I kind of try and act as a big sister to those younger than me. Whenever we get a new kid at the orphanage I’m there trying to befriend them. It doesn’t always work. When I’m not doing that, I’m dancing around and singing or playing some kind of sport. Granted sometimes I’ll manage to eat dirt or pavement.

My first truest most loyal and closest friend is a girl named Kimberly, I call her Kimi. She arrived at Wool’s Orphanage when we were three. We’ve pretty much been friends ever since. I mean granted at first she bit my head off when I tried talking to her, but she warmed up to me. Now we’re super close and she always helps me when I fall down (which is more often than you think). Anyways, after her there was a brunette who hardly ever talked. She was six at the time. I tried talking to her but all I ever got was a wave from her. I didn’t give up though, I even got Kimi to try and get her to talk. That’s when we found out her name was Alana. Kimberly told me to let her be so I did, until two months later a Japanese girl named Minako showed up. I approached her like any new kid and she asked me about Alana. I explained to her that she never talked much but she went over anyways. Before long Alana and Minako were friends and we all came together.

It’s been us since then. Even when I experienced the strangest thing in my life, they were there. I was about nine at the time and I was drawing outside. I was doodling away on a note pad and when I was done I closed my eyes for just a moment. When I looked back down at my finished drawing I swear it was moving. The next thing I knew I heard Alana yelling something about birds. I looked up for a second and when I looked back it was completely still. When I told my friends what happened I wasn’t sure they believed me. Then again I wasn’t sure about what Alana was saying about birds just showing up beside her either.

Shrugging the incident off, I continued on with my life until I turned eleven. Found out I was a witch by the Hogwarts school governor. Not only was magic real for me but as it turned out so was it for three of my friends as well. Once we found out about going to a special school, we vowed to each other we’d be sisters for life. Turns out I won’t be alone in this strange new world after all.

SCHOOL YEARS

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
              I know exactly what to do with you!
              Hufflepuff!

First Year I was sorted into Hufflepuff with Alana, while Kimberly and Minako found themselves in Slytherin and Ravenclaw respectively. Kimberly wasn’t too sure about her house at first, something about the dungeon being unsanitary. I made friends with a number of classmates; Skylar, Mercy, and Sara. Plus, I joined music club and my house’s Quidditch team. Kimberly joined her team too. I had a knack for Charms but not so much for Transfiguration… and history was so boring. Luckily Minako was there to help me and the others through. Second Year Kimi and I took Advanced Flying. We met Skylar's best friend Dris. He has a love of art and is pretty cool.

Third year I started off the year with Kimberly and Rory on the train. They were talking about his ear piercing. Apparently, his dad wasn't happy with him having them done and Kimberly had helped. So, she was going to help him put stretchers in so that his father couldn't do anything about it. It caused me to worry about Kimi. No one else seemed to be concerned that Rory might be a bad influence. After Quidditch tryouts I talked to Rory’s cousin Kiki. We had a bit of a heart to heart about him. So, I made it my mission to be his friend and cut him a break. He was reluctant at first but there was no way I was giving up on him. Aside from Rory I finally got to play an official game of Quidditch at the end of the season. It was fun even if we didn’t win the cup. Dris made an art club which I joined in support, plus I love art. I didn’t join the dueling club this year since I got busy. I did get down to Hogsmeade though to spend some time with Mercy at the Joke Shop. That was fun. Fourth year I became team chaser and joined like every club. I’m one of the school newspaper’s photographers. It was a fun year.

Fifth year was the most stressful time of my life. Kimberly and I got into a big fight over our music group. She gave me a big let down when she said being in a band with myself and the others wasn't her dream. We spent the rest of the school year apart. If we weren't talking, we were arguing. I mostly found myself hanging around Sara. It wasn't until the snow started to fall that Alana snapped leaving everyone stunned. At that point Clara stepped in to try and help. I ended up running off. It wasn't until the end of the year that Kimberly and I made up in a storage room in the dungeon. Needless to say, we worked things out and were back together as should be. As for my OWL exams I failed History but did alright otherwise. During Halloween I spent my time venturing the schools maze. Needless to say, I got extremely lost and I’m never going into a maze again.

Summer rolled around, and Kimberly told him how she felt about me. We were outside, and she kissed me out of no where. I was very surprised, but we started dating right after that. Sixth year I dropped a number of classes but took defense after Kimberly talked me into it. I became vice captain of the Quidditch team and became co-captain of the drama club with Rory. I think that makes us friends now. By seventh year it was sad to see my seven years come to an end. I did well as Captain and I did alright when it came to my NEWTs.

POST GRADUATION Now that school is over, I’ve gotten a place with Kimberly and the girls. We’re going to work on our music together while I guess working odd jobs. I’ll find something.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              Adopted Family (Unofficial)
              • Alana Rivero, Minako Tanaka, Kimberly Leon (sisters)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • Kimberly Leon (Dating)
              BEST FRIEND • Kimberly Leon
              FRIENDS
              • Alana Rivero
              • Minako Tanaka
              • Skylar Macclellan
              • Mercy Sanderson
              • Sara King
              • Driskol Abrams
              • Rory Murdoch

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Lucinda Jacobs
              • Peter Whyte
              • Reuben Horne
              • Flick Horne
              • Seventh Years & Hufflepuffs

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • None... Had a Mouse named Peaches

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 05/10/2018

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Year
■ NEWT Scores Added
■ Bio Updated

PENDED BY - Weasley 6/13/16
ACCEPTED BY ~ Dia 8/9/16
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY Weasley 11/26/17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seventh Year
Quidditch Chaser & Captain - - -
Daily Dragon Photographer - - -
Drama Club Co-Captain - - -

- - -

With : - - -

Attire : Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC : - - -

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  Hufflepuff!

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqnZiKPFbPs][imgleft]https://s26.postimg.org/soz478ch5/Candace.jpg[/imgleft][/url] [align=right][color=#FF9912][b][size=16]Seventh Year[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#3232CC]Quidditch Chaser & Captain[/color][color=white] - - -[/color]
[color=#3232CC]Daily Dragon Photographer[/color][color=white] - - -[/color]
[color=#3232CC]Drama Club Co-Captain[/color][color=white] - - -[/color][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=justify][color=#E25822][b]Location :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i]

- - -

[color=#FF7E00][b]Status :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i]
[color=#FF7E00][b]With :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i]

[color=#FF7E00][b]Attire :[/b][/color] [url=https://www.polyvore.com/candace_school_uniform/set?id=225040172]Hufflepuff Uniform[/url]

[color=#FF7E00][b]OOC :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i] [/align]

[align=right][size=10]Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
[color=goldenrod][b]Hufflepuff![/b][/color][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:59 pm
List of Knowledge

Core Classes

Astronomy
First Year
[x] Names of Planets
[x] Movements of Planets
[x] Names of Stars (Including Sun)
[x] Names of Constellations

Second Year
[x] Mercury
[x] Venus
[x] Earth
[x] Earth's Moon

Third Year
[x] Mars
[x] Jupiter
[x] Great Red Spot
[x] Jupiter's Moons

Fourth Year
[x] Saturn
[x] Saturn's Rings
[x] Titan
[x] Uranus

Fifth Year
[x] Neptune
[x] Triton
[x] Comets
[x] Meteorites
[x] Asteroids

Charms
First Year
[x] Wingardium Leviosa
[x] Reparo
[x] Incendio
[x] Spongify

Second Year
[x] Scourgify
[x] Aresto Momentum
[x] Flame-Freezing Charm
[x] Diffindo

Third Year
[x] Cheering Charm
[x] Carpe Retractum
[x] Colour Change Charm
[x] Glacius

Fourth Year
[x] Accio
[x] Depulso
[x] Engorgio
[x] Reducio

Fifth Year
[x] Silencio
[x] Dancing Feet
[x] Reducto
[x] Repleo

Sixth Year
[x] Aguamenti
[x] Bedazzling Hex
[x] Avis
[x] Nonverbal Spells

Defence Against the Dark Arts
First Year
[x] Knockback Jinx
[x] Lumos/Nox
[x] Ghosts
[x] Doxies

Second Year
[x] Rictusempra
[x] Expelliarmus
[x] Fumos
[x] Fire Crabs

Third Year
[x] Finite/Incantatem
[x] Boggarts/Riddikulus
[x] Grindylows
[x] Hinkypunks

Fourth Year
[x] Hex-deflection/Salvio Hexia
[x] Aqua Eructo Charm
[x] Stupefy
[x] Petrificus Totalus

Fifth Year
[x] Protego
[x] Oppugno
[x] Inferi
[x] Werewolves

Sixth Year
[x] The Unforgivable Curses
[x] Dementors
[x] Patronus
[x] Nonverbal Spells

Flying
First Year
[x] Broom Commands
[x] Mounting
[x] Developing a Broom Bond

Herbology
First Year
[x] Spiky Bush
[x] Bouncing Bulb
[x] Devil's Snare

Second Year
[x] Abyssian Shrivelfig
[x] Mandrake
[x] Fire Seed Bush

Third Year
[x] Puffapods
[x] Moly
[x] Mimbulus Mimbletonia

Fourth Year
[x] Bubotuber
[x] Gillyweed
[x] Dittany

Fifth Year
[x] Fanged Geranium
[x] Screechsnap
[x] Whomping Willow

Sixth Year
[x] Venomous Tentacula
[x] Snargaluff

History of Magic
First Year
[x] History of Hogwarts
[x] The Chamber of Secrets
[x] Statute of Secrecy

Second Year
[x] Ollivander Family
[x] The Deathly Hallows
[x] Beedle the Bard

Third Year
[x] Muggle Witch Burnings
[x] Nicolas Flamel
[x] Newt Scamander
[x] Goblin Rebellions

Fourth Year
[x] Ancient Egypt and Greece
[x] Herpo the Foul
[x] Grindelwald
[x] Tom Riddle/Voldemort

Fifth Year
[x] Albus Dumbledore
[x] Harry Potter
[x] Order of the Phoenix

Potions
First Year
[x] Forgetfulness Potion
[x] Boil-Cure Potion
[x] Wiggenweld Potion

Second Year
[x] Hair-Raising Potion
[x] Girding Potion
[x] Swelling Solution

Third Year
[x] Shrinking Solution
[x] Antidotes
[x] Undetectable Poisons

Fourth Year
[x] Wit-Sharpening Potion
[x] Herbicide Potion
[x] Wide-Eye Potion
[x] Sleeping Draught

Fifth Year
[x] Everlasting Elixirs
[x] Draught of Peace
[x] Strengthening Solution
[x] Love Potion Antidote

Transfiguration
First Year
[x] Match to Needle
[x] Snail to Teapot
[x] Mouse to Snuffboxes
[x] Teacup to Rat

Second Year
[x] Beetle Buttons
[x] Avifors
[x] Fera Verto
[x] Rabbit Slippers

Third Year
[x] Teapot to Tortoise
[x] Chair to Cat
[x] Hedgehog to Pincushion
[x] Lapifors

Fourth Year
[x] Switching Spells
[x] Draconifors
[x] Guinea Fowl to Guinea Pig

Fifth Year
[x] Evanesco
[x] Inanimatus Conjurus
[x] Geminio

Elective Classes

Advanced Flying
Second Year
[x] Quidditch Basics
[x] Broom Barrel Rolls
[x] Standing on your broom

Third Year
((Everyone must learn each position))
[x] Beater Practice
[x] Seeker Practice
[x] Keeper Practice
[x] Chaser Practice

Apparition
Sixth Year
[x] Basics of Apparition
[x] Dangers of Apparition
[x] Three D's
[x] Apparition into hoops
[x] Apparition test

Art
Third Year
[x] Lighting and Frame/Intro to the Renaissance
[x] Proportion- A look into Michelangelo and Raphael
[x] Backgrounds and Perspective - A look into Leonardo Di Vinci

Fourth Year:
[x] Into to Neoclassical, Baroque, and Rococo
[x] Sketching basics
[x] Sketching techniques - A look into Bernini and Watteau
[x] Sketching enchantments - A look into Rembrandt

Fifth Year:
[x] Into to Romanticism - Color Wheel
[x] Painting techniques - A look into Waterhouse
[x] Painting enchantments - A look into Goya

Sixth Year:
[x] Modern Art - Sculpture mediums
[x] Sculpting techniques - A look into Picasso
[x] Sculpture enchantments - A look into Matisse

Care of Magical Creatures
Third Year
[x] Bowtruckle Lecture
[x] Bowtruckle Interaction
[x] Pixie Lecture
[x] Pixie Interaction

Fourth Year
[x] Nogtail Lecture
[x] Nogtail Interaction
[x] Puffskein Lecture
[x] Puffskein Interaction

Fifth Year
[x] Hippogriff Lecture
[x] Hippogriff Interaction
[x] Niffler Lecture
[x] Niffler Interaction

Sixth Year
[x] Merpeople Lecture
[x] Merpeople Interaction
[x] Phoenix Lecture
[x] Phoenix Interaction

Music
Third Year
[x] Note Reading
[x] Major/Minor Scales
[x] Triads
[x] Inversions

Fourth Year
[x] Brass Family
[x] Strings Family
[x] Percussion Family
[x] Keyboard Family

Fifth Year
[x] Muggle Music History
[x] Muggle Musicians
[x] Magical Music History
[x] Magical Musicians

Sixth Year
[x] Concert Rehearsal
[x] Solo Performance

Study of Ancient Runes
Third Year
[x] Runic Languages
[x] Introduction to Elder Futhark
[x] Elder Futhark Runes
[x] Elder Futhark Runic Names

Fourth Year
[x] Introduction to Anglo-Saxon Futhorc
[x] Anglo-Saxon Futhorc Runes
[x] Anglo-Saxon Futhorc Runic Names
[x] Runic Numbers

Fifth Year
[x] Introduction to Younger Futhark Runes
[x] Long Branch Younger Futhark
[x] Short Twig Younger Futhark
[x] Staveless Runes

Wandlore Studies
Third Year
[x] Introduction to Wands
[x] The Wand Chooses the Wizard
[x] Weighing of the Wands

Fourth Year
[x] Common Cores
[x] Moderate Cores
[x] Uncommon Cores
[x] Rare Cores

Fifth Year
[x] Common Woods
[x] Moderate Woods
[x] Uncommon Woods
[x] Rare Woods

Sixth Year
[x] Wand length
[x] Size and Flexibility
[x] Surface and Shape
[x] Laws of the Wand

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:03 pm
Candace's history throughout Hogwarts

Year 1:

Hogwarts is awesome and I mean like totally awesome. I'm a badger. Not a literal badger but a Hufflepuff badger. So is Alana... Oh and Kimi is a snake again not literal, she's in Slytherin. Mina's in Ravenclaw which makes her an eagle I question why it isn't a raven but I suppose it doesn't matter.

Schools great though cause I gained three new friends; Skylar, Mercy, and Sara. Not to mention I got to play Quidditch, wizard sports are so cool. I even got Kimi into it. Alana and Minako watch from the sidelines but they don't mind. We all joined the music club together so that's something. As far as classes go I like charms I'm not bad at transfigurations... though history is still pretty much a bore. Luckily Minako is an overachiever who would gladly help me pass.

Year 2:

School was great! Kimi and I took Advanced Flying. That was really fun. We all met Skylar's best friend Dris. He's great and loves art. I think that and the music club made my whole year. Hufflepuff tied for the house cup with Ravenclaw and the Quidditch cup with Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Poor Kimi wasn't happy though she tried to pretend that it didn't really bother her. We'll have an even better year next year I bet.

Year 3:

At the beginning of the year I took the train with Kimberly and Rory. They were talking about his ear piercing. Apparently his dad wasn't happy with him having them done and Kimberly had helped. So she was going to help him put stretchers in so that his father couldn't do anything about it. I started getting really worried about Kimi but both Alana and Minako weren't to concerned. I ended up talking to Rory's cousin Kiki. She's on the Quidditch team so I stopped her after try-outs. We had a bit of a heart to heart I think. One things for sure I'm not going to give up on Rory. Maybe Kiki is right he just needs some friends... something positive at least.

Aside from that... Electives were great. I got to play in the last Quidditch game of the season. It was awesome! Though we didn't win the cup... I had fun in music club and Dris made an art club so I joined that. I didn't attend the dueling club this year though. Things just got busy. Oh and we got to go to Hogsmeade! I went to the Joke Shop with Mercy, that was fun too.

Year 4:

I think most of my time was devoted to clubs more then anything. I was on the Quidditch team as team Chaser. I was part of the music club and the art club. Oh and the dueling club. I also joined the school newspaper as a photographer. It was overall a fun year. Classes were great too but like class is class.

Year 5:

This year was far from perfect. Kimberly and I got into it about our music group. She gave me a big let down when she said being in a band with myself and the others wasn't her dream. We spent the rest of the school year apart which sucked. If we weren't talking we were arguing. I mostly found myself hanging around Sara. It wasn't until the snow started to fall that Alana snapped leaving everyone stunned. At that point Clara stepped in to try and help. I ended up running off. It wasn't until the end of the year that Kimberly and I made up in a storage room in the dungeon. Needless to say we worked things out and were back together as should be.

As for OWLs I did fail history but I did my best not to fail. I'd like to think I did pretty good all things considered. I dropped a number of classes but I'm still taking defense, Kimberly talked me into it.

Oh and during Halloween I ended up venturing into the maze and got extremely lost. I'm never going into a maze again.

Year 6:

Summer hit and Kimberly told me she loved me. Actually she kissed me but I'm not judging. We started dating right before we went back to school. Once Quidditch started back up Ivar asked me to be vice captain. I was surprised but completely willing. So with my knew captaincy & being co-captain of the drama club I was pretty busy. Upshot is Rory and I were doing really well in the friend department I think.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:06 pm
Time Schedule

Each day is broken up into blocks.

Block 1 runs from 8:00am to 8:45am.
Block 2 runs from 9:00am to 9:45am.
Block 3 runs from 10:00am to 10:45am.
Block 4 runs from 11:00am to 11:45
COMMON HOUR runs from 11:45am to 1:00pm.
Block 5 runs from 1:00pm to 1:45pm.
Block 6 runs from 2:00pm to 2:45pm.
Block 7 runs from 3:00pm to 3:45pm.
Block 8 runs from 11:00pm to 11:45pm.

Meal schedule is:

Breakfast runs from 7:00am to 9:00am.
Lunch runs from 11:00am to 1:00pm.
Dinner runs from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.

-----------

Hogwarts Schedules

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hogwarts Alumni Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games