Submit

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:23 am
Who: Yves, Yuri, Raz, Solo
Where: The park!
When: Bright and early, about 8-9 A.M.
Weather: Already quite warm!

Yves drummed his fingers on his kitchen counter, his attention split between his phone and Yuri - Yuri, who also gave his guardian a couple strange looks as he fussed with his favorite stuffed dog. Finally, the Raevan gave up and floated over to Yves with a concerned look knitting his brow.

"What?" he asked, his well-loved dog toy hanging at his side. He loved to pretend to wrestle with it; he needed a buddy. Yves held up his hands and balled them into fists, unable to hide his giddiness anymore.

"You want to make a new friend today?" he asked, and gave a little hop in excitement. Yuri tilted his head, suddenly suspicious.

"A... friend?" he asked, and then he looked down at his stuffed animal. He turned the weathered dog around in his hands, thinking, and slowly nodded. "Yeah. Is it... are they like me, though?"

Last time Yves had had someone over, it had been a human and, while Yuri had enjoyed his company, it was obvious that the Raevan longed for another of his own kind to play with. Yves nodded twice, beaming.

He'd been texting Raz ever since Yuri had been born, but their conflicting schedules had made it somewhat difficult to organize anything recently. Yves had wanted to give Yuri some time to adjust to being in the house before bombarding him with new faces, as well. After the whole fel essence hunt, however, it seemed like Yuri was ready to make some friends.

Yves leaned back against the counter and studied the Frei. Yuri had recovered from the incident, having nearly drowned during the fel essence search, but the whole thing had caused Yves to be on guard more than ever. He felt like he was smothering the Frei, mothering him too much. Then again, that was how he had felt right before it had happened. He sighed and rubbed his face. Parenting was... hard.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked, and Yves opened his eyes to see him staring at him with concern. Yves waved his hands.

"Oui! Oui. Sorry."

"So... who is...?"

"Oh!" Yves gave him a sly look. "You'll see..."

Yves pulled out his phone and sent Raz another text. They'd made plans to have their Raevans meet today, but it was still early. Would the fiery guardian be awake yet?

User Image

There. All he had to do was wait. Humming to himself, Yves began to get the coffee maker ready. When Yuri floated to the other side of the counter, he looked up and smiled. "Ah, of course! Your breakfast."

He had to admit, it felt a little strange to keep bones around the house that weren't for Peanut. As he slid a bowl with several decently-sized bones in them toward Yuri, he glanced over his shoulder at the dog, who was lounging on the couch with the cat. He tsked; why couldn't they get along like that every day.

Yuri took a bone and stuck one end in his mouth. He would eventually drain the bone and it would crumble into near-nothingness. Content, he floated back to the living room to drag his stuffed animal around some more. Feeding was so simple for Raevans, it seemed. Yves leaned against the counter again and watched the coffee maker work its magic.

FallenSiren

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:41 am
The sound of chopping could be heard from the kitchen as Raz started on breakfast. Hair tied up in a ponytail, the woman had yet to change out of her running gear though a chuckle escaped her as she watched Solo awkwardly flop on the couch. While the two had started enjoying the early mornings together with a good run, Solo had started getting a bit more sluggish recently. Perhaps it was because he has yet to meet more people? The Raevan was very much a social animal (like his guardian), but perhaps…

Bored already?

Oh yeah. But there’s only so much the house and the things in it can do.” Solo allowed for a muffled whine to escape, and all he could hear was the soft chuckle of Raz. He sneaked a peak at her with a raised brow as the woman continued with preparing breakfast before turning around. A plate with an eggs benedict in one hand and a glass of crude oil in the other, and while Solo was eyeing the food, he knows he can’t eat it…doesn’t mean he’s not making a list of things he will eventually eat once he’s not stuck with drinking oil.

Sol-

One day.” he teased, switching to a more normal position on the couch as he made room for Raz to sit down. The guardian gave her Raevan a grin before sitting down to turn on the news. The two seemed to enjoy the momentary calm before the chaos of planning out the day when her phone suddenly vibrated.

I got it.” Raz said with a mouthful as she put aside her food to reach for her phone. Praying to hell and back it’s not work, the pink haired woman flipped on her phone and…It’s Yves ♥.

Today’s the day.

A wide grin slowly made itself present on Raz’s face as Solo slowly raised a brow at her guardian’s excitement. He squinted at the woman before gently shaking her shoulder to regain her attention once more, he looked irritated though more pouty then anything.

Raaaazzzzzzz.

I told you we’re meeting an adorable friend of mine’s!

Oh.” The response had been a little apathetic, but then suddenly he shot right now. “OH! We’re meeting that one dude! Oh! Oh! s**t! I forgot it was today! I NEED TO GET READY! s**t!

That earned him another laugh from Raz as the woman released her hair from its pony tail while Solo flies off to “make himself even more presentable”. She could only pray that he doesn’t end up doing that one thing he always seem to do when he meets other guys. Territorial little butt.

User Image

The glass of crude oil remained on the table, and immediately Raz turned around to shout.

SOLO, DRINK YOUR OIL!

FIVE MINUTES!

Logue

FallenSiren

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:32 pm
While Yves sipped his coffee, he checked his phone. His face lit up when Raz replied much sooner than he had expected.

The park and cafe? Sounds good! Yves texted back, beaming down at his phone. He always loved to take Peanut to the park, and the cafe was one of his favorite spots to stop in for some coffee or tea afterward. He craned his neck to look out the window at the sunlight already bathing the sidewalk. It was pretty warm and would only get warmer as the day went on. Regretfully, he'd have to leave Peanut behind to save his little paws.

Yuri drifted back over to grab another bone, disposing of the withered, dried husk of his previous snack into the garbage. He nibbled on the bone and looked over at Yves' phone curiously.

"Are you ready to go, Yuri?" Yves asked, tucking his phone into his pocket. He double-checked the pets' water and food and then grabbed the remaining bones for Yuri. Thankfully, his Raevan's meals were rather easy to come by, and he always tried to keep a few in a zip-lock bag for traveling.

Yuri wrinkled his nose at the window. "It looks hot out there," he mumbled, chewing on his bone. He'd exchanged his regular fur-lined shirt for a thin-strapped, white muscle tank. The tank had initially been too long for him and had hung uncomfortably over his rune and ribbon, so he tore the bottom and the half-shirt hung in rags at the ends. It was tight acoss his chest and Yuri looked ridiculously buff in it. Yves wondered if any amount of working out could ever get him to even half the size his Raevan seemed to achieve effortlessly.

Thankfully, Yuri wasn't the type to use his size to bully others.

"Sunscreen is your friend," Yves responded, grabbing the bottle from the counter. "Here, put this on before you go out. You are so pale!"

Once they had gotten situated - armed, rather, with water bottles and sunscreen and of course Yuri couldn't leave the house without his favorite collar - Yves bade his goodbyes to his cat and dog and he and Yuri set off toward the park.

Just as they were pulling up to park, Yves grabbed his sunglasses off of the dash and handed Yuri his own pair. "You remember this park," he said and pointed out toward the grassy area. Yuri nodded and put his sunglasses on. He always felt cool with sunglasses on.

"Yeah, I like the park," he noted, and they got out of the car.

"Now, Raz is... well, you'll see her by her hair," Yves chuckled, shielding his eyes from the sun as he peered around. Yuri, too, looked around the park, but didn't know what he was looking for and instead got distracted by a couple walking some huge dogs.

FallenSiren

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:23 pm
Raz had to question Solo’s ability to feel temperature sometimes. She understand his ability to within the freezing cold with the layers he sported, but the fact he has yet to complain about the heat always baffles her. You would think being covered in monochrome would mean he was more susceptible to heat. Though…

Solo did remove his fur trimmed jacket for this.

As Raz parked her bike, she lifted up her sunglasses to squint at the area around her. Solo did the same; however, he would occasionally favor pressing the semi-frozen bottle of water against his neck. It didn’t take long for the pink haired guardian to spot Yves and Yuri.

Yves! Looking good, sweetheart! ♥ ” Raz greeted as she walked over, keeping note of Solo’s grip on her shoulder as they got closer. He didn’t seem cautious of the two, though she could feel the excitement her baby was emitting in regards to meeting the two. “Sorry we were a little late. Solo wanted to preen himself silly so he would make a good first impression for your guys.

A silent “no I wasn’t” escaped from Solo, but the Raevan didn’t make a fuss about it as he finally let go of his guardian. He stared at the other guardian and Raevan pair before suddenly pulling up close to inspect Yuri. It was the first time he had met another Raevan, and while it was exciting he was also…curious. While he himself sported a dark monochrome theme, Yuri’s was much lighter. The other’s back bore skeletal wings while Solo had an orca’s fin on his back. Solo’s ears were pointer then those of a human’s, though Yuri’s ears were completely canine in comparison. There were so many differences between himself and the one floating before him; so many, that it felt weird to think that they were of the same race.

Well…

They did share the similarity of being floating torsos.

Raz had not made any movement to stop Solo from his abrupt invasion of personal space. However, she did sigh at the action. The Raevan always seems to forget about considering people’s personal space. Though she had to question if it was because of how she greeted him when they had first met.

For a brief moment, Solo turned to face Raz. His eyes were sparkling though the guardian was having a hard time deciphering what it meant. He just seemed extremely preoccupied with observing Yuri, though she had to question if the only reason he’s not asking questions is because he wasn’t sure how.

Solo, I know he’s pretty but we still need to do introductions.” Raz teased as she could see realization slowly hit Solo. He backs away with a small awkward cough, though his face took on a faint red as embarrassment took hold. He only puffed his chest out to try and play it cool at the recent scene as Raz let out a small laugh at her baby’s expense. “An-y-ways. Yves already knows my name, but my name is Raz. And I would like for the both of you to meet, Solo.

Sup.

Logue

FallenSiren

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:34 pm
When Raz and Solo came into view, Yves was ready to greet them with an enthusiastic wave, but he was cut short by the sight of Raz's Raevan. He was unlike any Raevan Yves had ever seen before, he was so... grey. And his eyes were a piercing yellow which stood out against his overall person, so much that Yves had to look away for a moment. Was the soul of this Raevan a predator? A hunter? Those weren't the eyes of a beagle.

When Solo floated close to Yuri, Yuri sucked in a breath and stared at him through his sunglasses. He felt himself tighten up as a knee-jerk reaction to being so closely scrutinized, but at the same time, he practically vibrated with excitement. Something about the Raevan before him seemed so foreign, but also so... familiar?

He smelled like... oil. Like the kind Yves had to put into his car, but not the same, either. It wasn't an unpleasant smell at all, but it surprised Yuri that someone could emit that kind of scent. He removed his sunglasses and stared at Solo, ears sticking straight up at the same time.

Coughing into his hand, Yves smiled at the both of them warmly. "Good morning, Raz! It's so good to see you again! And..." He gestured toward Solo, dipping his head in a small, polite bow. "And to finally meet you! Yuri was very excited to meet the two of you!"

He looked at Yuri, who was still staring at Solo, as if dazed.

Yuri then floated forward to once again bridge the gap between himself and Solo, and began a slow circle around him, eyebrows raising in fascination at the fin protruding from his back. He flexed his hand as if to touch it but resisted, coming back to face Solo. Drawing himself up, Yuri brought a hand to his own chest.

"I'm Yuri," he said, face flushing a bit in embarrassment. He normally wasn't so brazen in meeting someone new, but he couldn't deny that he felt some sort of kinship with the Raevan, despite having never met him before. Yves interrupted with another cough.

"Yuri, don't you want to say hello to Raz, too?" he asked, hiding a smile behind his hand. It was so strange to see Yuri act like that.

"Oh," Yuri turned his head to look down at Raz, recognition dawning on his face. "I'm sorry. My name is Yuri." His blush deepened and he drifted back a bit, toward Yves. Evidently, his bravery had run out for the time being and shyness was seeping back in.

Yves clapped his hands together. "Solo is amazing, Raz! What a wonderful boy. I think he and Yuri are going to have a lot of fun, don't you?" Yuri fidgeted in place next to him, rubbing his neck sheepishly. Despite himself, he was still eager to figure the new Raevan out, and he watched Solo shyly from Yves' side.

FallenSiren

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:52 pm
Raz just smiled and waved off the situation to show she was fine with Yuri’s actions. She was a little worried when she saw Yuri circling Solo, fearing that the Akhlut Raevan would feel the sudden need to be defensive, but he seems oddly content with it. There was barely a twitch of irritation from her monochrome child, though he did suddenly grin at the other…Wholehearted, but a little reckless as well.

It’s fine, hun. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” She reassured the Raevan once more as he shied away, before the smile turned into a grin. “Your Yuri is a darling! And look at those arms~♥! I’m sure they’re going to have a have a lot of fun! Though the question becomes would they drive us up the walls with their shenanigans like normal children do.

She was mostly teasing. Mostly. It’s hard to tell if the Raevans will get over excited and just run off like excited children having their first playdate…though that was technically what this was. While she kept her eyes on the two before her, she also kept mental note of what Solo was doing. However, she felt herself focus on Solo when he floated over towards the two. There was a momentary stop as Solo stared at Yves for a bit before nodding back in reflection of how Yves had greeted him before, “Nice to meet you, and you.

That last you hang in the air as he stared deadpan at the wolven Raevan. However, that look was quickly replaced with an excited, reckless grin.

Don’t be so nervous! The most we can do is bite you, and I doubt Raz or I would do that. You guys are cool.” Solo pointed out, ignoring what he might had just suggested. Though, it was definitely an attempt to reach out to the other Raevan - an attempt that had Raz mentally slapping her forehead though also laughing because of course the one she’s raising would do something like that.

Hey! We should go exploring! I only got to see this place during fall, winter, and spring! I want to see this place’s summer too!” And without an ounce of hesitation, Solo had his hand on Yuri and Yves’ back and was attempting to urge the two to start walking though Raz only shook her head at him. He stared at his guardian a little confused, before immediately stopping to clear his throat.

Right. Personal space.

Glad you remembered.” She laughed before motioning in question if they should start walking, “Shall we?

Logue
( OU O )/ LET THE CHAOS BEGIN /smack'd

FallenSiren

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:46 pm
"Oh," Yves managed, the word becoming more of an odd, strangled noise as he felt himself being pushed forward. He looked at Yuri, who was also looking at him, but with a much more alarmed look on his face. Still being quite new to the world, it was clear that Yuri simply didn't know what to do in that situation. He let his arms dangle helplessly at his sides until Solo took his hands away.

Yves fanned himself, wishing that the heat would let up just a little. "Exploring would be fun, don't you think, Yuri?" he asked, casting Yuri another curious look.

Rubbing his arm, Yuri hesitated and then nodded. If there was one thing he enjoyed, it was exploring. However, his shyness was trying to get the best of him in the face of Solo's much more outgoing personality. Still, he wanted to be his friend - he had to be brave. He puffed up his chest and nodded again.

"Let's do it," he confirmed, doing his best impression of a confident tone. Drifting closer to Solo, he seemed to take a few moments to think about his next course of action. Finally, he offered the other raevan a small, unsure smile.

"Um, Solo, right?" He gestured at him with a nod of his head, his ears perking up. "You... what are.... um, this could be rude to ask, but... what are you?" After receiving a look of mild shock from Yves, he corrected, "What's your soul?"

He tried to mend it by adding, "It just feels like... I don't know. I feel like we could be similar somehow. Is that weird?"

Yves scooted over to Raz, watching Yuri and Solo with a wide grin. He gave her a gentle elbow to the side and leaned over. "How cute. Yuri is so shy, I almost never see him open up so quickly. I think they will become fast friends, don't you?"

FallenSiren
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS..... HERE I AM... REPLYING TO THIS... OH MY GOD FORGIVE ME SIREN!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:46 pm
Solo noticed the unsure smile, but just beamed at the other with the same glee as previous. Regardless of whether the other was nervous or not, the Frei was more than welcoming in regards to interacting with others much like himself. Not to mention the wonderful weather, and the fact they got to explore just added to the excitement. Yuri’s question did little to upset his mood.

Me? I’m an Akhlut!” He replied proudly with a slight puff of his chest, “Ya know, the Wolf-Orca spirit from Inuit stories? I’m pretty sure you’re a canine of some sort. Maybe that’s why there’s that feeling! Canine buds yo!” A loud, but friendly laugh erupted from him as he, once again, took to being a little too friendly (and too close) for first impressions by giving Yuri a relatively firm pat on the back. Maybe it’s his way to telling Yuri it’s okay to loosen up, though Raz had to wonder if he’s been picking up her overly abrupt traits as well…

That back pat was definitely something she’s done quite often.

The gentle nudge from Yves pulled her out of her thoughts, but she could only smile back before hooking an arm around the man’s neck with a grin in return. Honestly, she’s not much better in the a-little-too-touchy-feeling department, but at least she knows when to let go. “I’m glad. I think they’d make great pals indeed. Thought, let’s just hope they don’t get carried away with…shenanigans.” she snickered with good humor, “Don’t want them flying off and knocking over a tree now would we.

Logue
It's okay, Logue. xDDD And I'm sorry for the shortish post orz

FallenSiren

--[ Biotic Interactions ]--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas