Submit

Musical_Vampire_Socks

Captain

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:36 pm
I hope we get some more members down the line and more active ones. At the moment the quild is kinda dead.
Today after days of on and off again rain the weather was so nice I didn't have time to spend out in nature but having the window down while the sun was shining felt so right.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:43 pm
This guild never really took off but I'm still here running things now I pop in now and again to see if new members have joined or posted anything  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

Captain

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Musical_Vampire_Socks

Captain

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:39 am
I'm already looking forward to Beltane :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:06 pm
We have a couple of new members, hows it going, guys?  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

Captain

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

dragonball drip

Rich Smoker

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:21 pm
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Hello, happy to be here! Pretty good today, yourself?  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:31 pm
Houndooms
Musical_Vampire_Socks

Doing good today theirs a yearly Beltane festival where I live but sadly I had to miss it this year first time in a long time since I've been sick. But I'm feeling better the past few days.  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

Captain

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

dragonball drip

Rich Smoker

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:52 pm
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Houndooms
Musical_Vampire_Socks

Doing good today theirs a yearly Beltane festival where I live but sadly I had to miss it this year first time in a long time since I've been sick. But I'm feeling better the past few days.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear you missed it! If you don't mind my asking, what exactly is Beltane? I've found it difficult to familiarize myself with the different Esbats and Sabbats (I believe those are the right terms). I could just google it but I prefer to hear the perspectives of others.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:05 pm
Houndooms
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Houndooms
Musical_Vampire_Socks

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you missed it! If you don't mind my asking, what exactly is Beltane? I've found it difficult to familiarize myself with the different Esbats and Sabbats (I believe those are the right terms). I could just google it but I prefer to hear the perspectives of others.

Theirs a calendar of Sabbats (the wheel of the year) adopted into the Wicca tradition based in part off of old Celtic Holidays to celebrate the changing of the seasons that helps Wiccans be more in turn with the Earth and Nature. Beltane is one of these holidays celebrating the halfway between the spring equinox and the summer solstice.  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

Captain

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

dragonball drip

Rich Smoker

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:20 pm
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Houndooms
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Houndooms
Musical_Vampire_Socks

Theirs a calendar of Sabbats (the wheel of the year) adopted into the Wicca tradition based in part off of old Celtic Holidays to celebrate the changing of the seasons that helps Wiccans be more in turn with the Earth and Nature. Beltane is one of these holidays celebrating the halfway between the spring equinox and the summer solstice.
Oh! That's interesting, are there any specific traditions associated with Beltane? Is there anything that you yourself do specifically?  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:55 am
Houndooms
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Houndooms
Musical_Vampire_Socks
Houndooms
Musical_Vampire_Socks

Oh! That's interesting, are there any specific traditions associated with Beltane? Is there anything that you yourself do specifically?

I typically do a ritual at home and cook meals made from seasonal fruits/vegetables and those associated with Beltane. When I go to the local festival they have a May Pole which is fun and traditional at Beltane.  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

Captain

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:49 am
Musical_Vampire_Socks
I hope we get some more members down the line and more active ones. At the moment the quild is kinda dead.
Today after days of on and off again rain the weather was so nice I didn't have time to spend out in nature but having the window down while the sun was shining felt so right.

hello there ! how are you doing today ?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:53 am
strider rose
Musical_Vampire_Socks

I'm doing well, How are you?  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

Captain

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:56 am
Musical_Vampire_Socks
strider rose
Musical_Vampire_Socks

I'm doing well, How are you?

im good and having fun with your guild ! if you need help with it i know how to be crew and moderate my guild too  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:00 am
thats neat, How is your guild doing?  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

Captain

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Musical_Vampire_Socks

Captain

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:35 am
Today I was happy to collect the first vegetable from my summer vegetable garden part of which always goes as an offering on my Altar yummy cucumbers. 3nodding  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff