Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] You've Got Mail! (Zindel x Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zindel receives his letter from Regina, and Chiara's the first one to get it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara yawned and sat up in her large pod in her large room. The blueblood pulled on a revealing robe as she moved to the loveseat and sat down with a cup of tea. The spot next to her was empty, save for a few drops of orange blood. The blueblood grinned, her "guest" last morning had been, a pleasure. Chiara took her time sipping the tea, remembering the previous night. With a sigh she stood up again and pulled the robe a little more securely around herself. It was time to get at least a little work done.

Chiara descended the staircase and strode to the dining room. The maids she had hired had already gotten breakfast set up and ready for Chiara. The blueblood took a fluffy pastry and reached to pick up the mail off the table. She continued on towards the lounging room and draped herself over a more comfortable seat, caring little about her attire, or lack there of. Chiara put down her unfinished half of the pastry and looked through the letters. Yes, a report from one of her intelligence gathering agents, a report on some redblood that had been visiting Eridia lately. Chiara rolled her eyes, that purpleblood was always getting into one thing or another. She put the report aside, along with some other ones on the Queen's favorite, that b*****d Kursha. Chiara looked over the Alternia News paper, giving the front page a glance and then tossing it aside. The next letter in the pile was a weird one. First of all it was addressed to Zindel, and secondly it had the Queen's stamp. Chiara narrowed her eyes at the letter, and ripped the top open. The blueblood pulled out the letter and felt her anger grow as she read. The other letters, mostly bills and the like, were crushed in her other hand.

Chiara's back straightened but she refused to let this annoyance move her from her lounging. "Korata!" The blueblood yelled, indicating one of the maids. Once the meek redblood was in front of her Chiara had put on her calm mask, smiling at the girl. "Would you be so kind as to go retrieve the "guest" from upstairs and tell him to meet me here, immediately."

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:25 am
      Zindel had been upstairs, having blocked his head from any sound outside to allow himself some time to relax when not being annoyed by Chiara. Ever since they both grew a little older, Zindel had settled in on Chiara's urgings, due to wanting to monitor him and reasons of stars not living in abandoned places. He wasn't there permanently, spending a few days at his communal hive with his pals, but... He'd started to come regularly, getting used to the awkward and confusing layout of the hive. Now, he was in some sort of room with many books and a comfy plush pile. He stood up lazily, stepping lightly over to the books and sliding his hands on the spine of some of the books, eyes seeing letters and a few words. It felt almost bad for him. He could recognize the letters, but never pull them all together. He'd been trying, but it just didn't click.

He'd been a little startled when the door was knocked, but the voice from outside told him it'd been the redblood working for Chiara. Korata, if he remembered correctly. She'd hired her recently-- Sweet, friendly, and a little shy. She was demure and rather pitiful, and flustered easily-- Even being in his presence made her stutter and stumble over her words. He was glad Chiara had helped her, even if it was probably for frustrating reasons... Zindel headed over to the door, opening it easily and looking down at the troll with a neat bun in her hair. After a short and friendly interaction between the two, the female managed to stutter that Miss Moteku wanted to see him. She almost shuffled away right after, if he hadn't asked for help in where to find the room she was in.

Zindel shuffled next to the redblood, talking casually with the redblood before their arrival at the main room, eyes scanning it. He looked Chiara up and down, unfazed by her appearance before deadpanning. "What."

Micillia
:")

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara glared at the open letter. Sure, the fact that the queen knew he was the one stupid enough to question Garand and that it wasn't her was nice, but he still got a letter from the queen. Chiara thought it over a little more, and relaxed. If Zindel went to this meeting it would be his horns on the cutting block if he messed up, not hers. Besides, he really didn't accomplish enough at the ball in her opinion to seriously have a job with the queen offered his way. There was no way he was going to escape her clutches with this, and besides, the letter screamed of opportunities.

When Zindel finally made it down to the lounge room Chiara nodded to him, then glared at Korata to leave. The maid was nice, and did her work, but something about her angered Chiara. The blueblood shook her head, the maid was not important, the letter was. "You've got mail." Chiara said, playing with the letter between her fingers, making sure the redblood saw that it was from the queen, and that Chiara had opened it.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:00 pm
      Zindel watched the redblood leave, hearing the door close behind her with a light click before his gaze fell back on the blueblood. His eyebrows rose as he stared at the mail-- It wasn't common for Zindel to receive a letter, even more so one that was so neatly pressed and-- Had... That... Color... Zindel's pump biscuit fell, eyes widening as he walked closer, swallowing a little hard. He'd hoped his eyes were playing tricks on him, but the redblood knew then and there that his eyesight did not fail him, and the torn top showed all he needed to know. Chiara had read it. Which was both good and bad, considering he didn't know what it'd say anyways-- But Chiara would definitely try to confuse him into thinking it was something bad. Or something good, Thought Zindel, before remembering all he did and ever really did was something bad. The redblood sighed, as if resigning to his fate. He was probably dead because of what happened with the tealblood looking Gerard. "...What's it say?" He asked, throat feeling suddenly dry as he reached to grab it, wanting to look over it with his own eyes, his own hands. He needed to know it was real and written and an actual thing.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara glared at Zindel with a grin, and kept the letter out of his reach. "How about i read it to you? That way you don't accidentally mess up any of the words, huh?" Chiara opened the letter back up and started reading it. "Thank you for your services to the empire." Chiara started sarcastically. She read the letter out-loud in full, even the Queen's snide little comments at the end. Chiara eyed the redblood. "Here" She handed him the letter. "Read it, i didn't make it up." Chiara smirked, she wasn't sure if Zindel even could read. He sure didn't read their contract when he became a dance battler. The blueblood quirked her head at the boy, "Well?"

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:47 pm
      Zindel watched as she kept it out of his reach, and felt tempted to push her away and take it from the severity of the situation-- But his hand faltered, gaze falling to the side as she teased him some due to not knowing how to read. He wanted to say something, but Zindel felt slightly humiliated, so he simply stayed quiet. Listened.

By the end of it, Zindel had his arms crossed around his chest and felt his throat close up, beads of sweat sliding down his neck as he watched Chiara hand him the letter looking at it before swiping it neatly out of her hands, unfolding it carefully. The redblood swallowed, trying to discern some of the words before ultimately giving up and skimming the last part. Zindel folded the letter quietly, grabbing the envelope placed to the side and sliding it back inside. He offered it to Chiara.

"'Well' what?" Murmured Zindel, pressing it into her hand-- "I'm not going." His face was curled into a disappointed scowl. A million reasons why he shouldn't go coursed through his head, most of them being his stupidity and his blood color. While he'd known he'd messed up with the Gerard thing, it hadn't been intentional, and he'd tried to fess up afterward. He admitted that was dumb of him, but he'd thought maybe, it could've helped. Showed how much he received for that. "They probably just want to hu... miiili... ate... me, or something." Said the redblood, trying to put what little knowledge he had into use. "Humiliate. Yeah. That. I'm not up for it." He murmured as he looked down toward her before glancing to the side, obviously not up for discussion. Knowing Chiara, it'd come anyways.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's eyes narrowed at the uppity redblood. "No Zindel." Chiara said, using the envelope he had just given her as a weapon, almost poking the redblood's nose with it. "You are going. And you are going to be a good little redblood. She knows im affiliated with you. So you better not make a fool of yourself." The blueblood leaned back into the plush chair, smirking at the dancer, challenging him to talk back.

The blublood stretched, her robe revealing her smooth grey carapace, and she sauntered over to a cabinet on the other side of the room. She picked up one of the pictured on the mantle piece, one of her and Eridia engaging in some social event, and carried it back over to her chair. Still waiting for the redblood to say something, she fiddled with the picture, removing the small microphone that was hidden in the picture's frame.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:16 am
      Zindel tensed at her response. His eyes narrowed right back, staring at her directly before clenching his jaw. He stayed quiet until she finished, watching her stretch and walk away, only further aggravating him. He crossed his arms. "And I'm saying no, Chiara. I'm not." He scowled, looking to the side. "I'm not sacrificing myself to further your career. They're inviting me to make fun of me." He looked over to her, glaring. "Chances are, if I go, I'm definitely going to make a fool of myself, Chiara. Don't you see? There's too much of a gap between my type of troll and your type of troll." He grumbled, looking away and crossing his arms. He wished he could stop this game. She was always ordering him to do this or do that, and she never even asked him what he wanted to do or not. And she didn't care. He hated hearing her bullshit responses. Her empty threats only made him clench his teeth even more.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara glared at the redblood in silence, willing him to break down and do what she wanted. Finally, she looked away, and sighed. "Do you really think there is that much difference between us?" She raised an eyebrow, looking back at him. "How are we so different? We might care about different things, we might go about things in different ways, we might present ourselves in different manners, but don't you also want a better spot in life? Drones from some highblood could come in here and we would be on equal footing. Both dead." Chiara cocked her head at the redblood. "Going would make your spot just a little bit safer. Not going could make the Queen unhappy, making both your and my spots a little more precarious." Chiara shrugged. "Really, you've got all the protection i can give you. Get the Queen's good graces and things will only be better for you. Irritate her, and not even i can help you." Chiara inspected little microphone she had pulled from the picture. "Besides, you wouldn't be alone. Its not much, but ide have your back, help ya if something does end up going wrong." Chiara gave Zindel a bored look. If he wanted to be stubborn and get the Queen's ire, that was his business. If he wanted her help, a way for her to hear and whisper advice into his ear, well that was also his choice. Putting the microphone down she moved to leave the room, let him mull it over maybe.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:35 pm
      Her words made no sense to him. "We're different because of this," Zindel said in anger, pulling at the red of his shirt. The more she spoke, however, Zindel could feel his shoulders deflate some. It was true, but Zindel didn't want to accept it. He seemed mollified, but didn't want to say it just yet.

However, when she moved to leave, Zindel instinctively reached out and grabbed her arm. "W-wait--" Zindel stopped, startled, then quickly released her, looking to the side. "Do you mean that? Do you really mean that?" He felt he should trust her-- But he wanted to be sure.

Micillia
<3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was surprised Zindel reached out to her. She was sure he would just watch her walk away, and keep up his "loudmouth back-talking but never acting" thing. She was so used to it, but he had grown a lot bolder since, when? She couldn't put a finger on it. "Yes Zindel." Chiara turned to face him, and extended the tiny microphone to the redblood. "This is a microphone, we could set it up to have it go both ways. That way i can hear you, and whisper you advice, and you will get to decide if you want to take it or not." Chiara pulled her robe closed and muttered something about the room being cold.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:17 am
      Zindel felt his shoulders relax. Somehow, he'd tricked himself into thinking Chiara was trustable. He was going to hold her to it until proven wrong. Staring at the tiny microphone, Zindel thought about it before shaking his head. "No, I can't take that. She'll see it, or know. Somehow. It's a private invitation. I doubt she wouldn't check those coming in, and I don't want to chance it." He murmured, pursing his lips and crossing his arms. Zindel placed a hand on her shoulder. "I just needed that. As long as you're willing to take the fall with me, I'll do it." She had done so before, but this was different, more private, more personal.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara sighed noisily. He wanted her to help take the fall, but leave it all up to him on how it went? "I mean, sure? Only so much "help" i can give you if the queen sets her eyes on you." Chiara said, grumpily looking down at her microphone. What was he looking for? Her to hide him if he messed up that badly? Or did he just want.. Chiara sighed again, looking up at Zindel, finally seeing what he wanted. She had said they were peers, and they were living together, of course he wanted her to say that. "Zindel.." Chiara started, looking up at the boy. "I trust you and i trust your decisions." Chiara grinned at the redblood. "So you better make the best ******** impression you can."

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas