[PRP] Well Played (Eridia/Voscil)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When: After FLARP'ing together and changing out of their costumes, two teenagers have a little chat after the session had ended.

Where: Bloodfest 2016

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:34 pm
Voscil had to admit, playing the role of the Conjurer had been fun enough. If anything she was a little bummed it had ended so abruptly with most trolls not really investing into the game. It was easy enough that she'd been targeted, and while a bit sour over losing she wasn't going to let it ruin the entirety of this years Winter Bloodfest. Sighing she sat down in the back stage room in front of a mirror. Aggressively she started scrubbing off the makeup of the juggalo clown. She'd changed out of the robe, and back into the red blood wintery clothing setup. All that was left was to cover her birthmarks over her face. She didn't like wearing makeup, but the set of lightning shaped bolts on either cheek was a dead give away to her true identity.

It took her a bit of time, careful not to over layer the stuff so she didn't look like she had caked it on, or anything. Pausing, Vos couldn't help but to rest her chin at the station she had settled down at. Assuming she was alone she even sighed, smiling a little. To bad. Things were just starting to get interesting. Once finally done, she leaned back in her chair slightly. The psionic still wasn't 100% comfortable with the fact she had to dress up in order to go out and about safely. It was weird. However, she was still hyped up on the game events. She hadn't had a chance to play FLARP in so long. It was enough to quell her childish feelings of envy.For what it was worth, Vos couldn't help but laugh. The troll that had sold her out had been really good at her acting, so much so in fact Voscil couldn't help be amused how well she played her role right down to the last moment.

Who exactly was the other highblood troll? While she'd been dressed up like a redblood her arrogant attitude had shined through. She'd been aggressive, and, all but literally stole the spotlight from her. Rude. Vos couldn't help but wonder as her brow furrowed in consideration. It had been and impressive performance, even she had to admit.

Scoffing, a little electrical spark came off of "Sparky's" body as she moved to get up. "Man, what do I even do now?" Voscil muttered, more to herself than anything. Plopping her cap on knowing it would be cold outside. She'd have to find Reemus here in a moment, and see about grabbing something to snack on perhaps.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:59 pm
As glad as she was, Eridia couldn’t help but feel a bit disappointed, the game did end sooner than expected and she was liking how the events were coming together. The lavenderblood had gotten the hang of her character, and even impressed another FLARPer. Who was she anyway? The actual redblood seemed to enjoy playing juggalo, and certainly enjoyed their little black game. Even though the maid costume didn't look half as bad after getting in character, she still wanted to go back to being herself. However there was a slight problem-- Taking off the costume. It was hard enough for her to take off her multiple layers of clothing and putting it on, but doing the opposite was nearly impossible. No wonder my head maid asked for a raise. She thought as she gave up taking off the maid costume and just plopped down in her seat. Surely she was going to try again but really, if it took one troll to put on the costume then it would take at least one more to take it off.

“No matter, I can at least work on my hair~” Eridia said as she grabbed a brush and comb on her station with a smile and looked at herself on the mirror. Sadly realizing afterwards that she had no idea what to do. The teen groaned in frustration loudly, threw her arms up and both items flew at opposite directions. “Ok. new plan,” She said to no one in particular. “Take this damned thing OFF.”

It would have been a well thought out plan, if Eridia hadn’t darted into the dressing room and desperately asked for help. Thankfully she managed to convince one of the makeup artists to help her out. Now with her wintry outfit on, Eridia had to decide whether to stay and try to style her hair/take off her makeup or leave, to pester more trolls at her booth. Of course she would dart out of there, she couldn’t leave the kissing booth unattended! Yet a familiar figure caught her attention... They were taking off their clown make up. Eridia was sure to know who they were, after all they did pretend to be her kismeisis for the time of being. The highblood sat back down and observe her from her station.

Even without her juggalo costume on… part of her body language was still the same. The highblood slowly took off her own makeup, without even realizing, while she looked at the lowblooded troll put on more make up. Really, could a redblood even afford to be vain? Once Sparky had put on her cap, stood up, and muttered, Eridia leaned back on her chair as she tried to suppress her chuckles. If she wanted something else to do... well Eridia would sure help her find something else.

"Hey redblood." She called her firmly with a full smirk on her face. "Mind helping a fellow player out?"

leon_a_darkangel
hope this is ok! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:43 pm
Voscil paused when she heard her FLARP partner moving around not far behind her dressed in a wintery warm outfit no less. Apprasing the other troll, Voscil noted she was rather high strung, but seemed to have a worldly classic beauty about her. It was almost annoying how stuck up she seemed. With a click, she closed her small makeup case. Just as quickly she pushed it into her bag. Tilting her head at the other troll as she regarded the lavender-hued highblood she smiled easily enough as the other smirked at her. The way she had addressed her was blunt enough, and made her skin crawl. "Hm?" She perked up a little. The tables had been turned, and Voscil wasn't exactly what was in store for her.

Internally it was nerve wracking, she was in the presence of troll much higher than her own. Especially with masquerading as a redblood, that only made it all the more drastic. Yet she smiled calmly enough, a cheeky smile following as she walked beside the other player. The other troll had done awesome, she had made sure to point out as such. That didn't really excuse the fact she'd sold her out, she couldn't help pout ever so slightly. "Who me?" She drawled pleasantly, batting her eyes innocently.

Finally Vos decided to oblige her, not making the other troll wait long.

However her expression brightened a little, gazing at the other in her seat as she leaned back. Voscil moved closer, there seemingly in the blink of an eye with little more than an electric trail following her travel distance. "Oh! Yea, sure whats up? I don't mind helping a fellow player." She leaned in, peering at her curiously with a toothy fanged smirk. Her brow quirked then at the other troll.Their fake rivalry was still fresh on her mind, but for what it was worth the highblood's charming smirk was hard to ignore. She had a feeling it wasn't in her best interest to ignore her, so "Sparky" did what any respectable lowblood would do. She had went to the highblood when called for her. The least she could do was hear her out. The only question was, what did the purpleblood have in mind exactly?

ImaginationsParadise
it was wonderful no worries!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:43 pm
"Yes you darling. Please come towards me." Eridia couldn't help but chuckle at her line, which just gave the impression as if she did so as the redblood approached her. The lavenderblood sat properly as she looked at their reflection on the mirror and took her make up cases, laying them out neatly and ordered. "Oh, I do hope you are not busy dear as I need someone who can... help me with my appearance as I apply some make up on." She said with a coy smile as she applied some concealer with her brush.

"I'd make some of the makeup artists to do it however, with your performance back there, I just felt the need of making- I mean-" She chuckled. "Asking you to do this for me. Mind getting a brush and comb?" The highblood turned her body slightly to give the other an even coyer smirk. She just wanted to get back at her for their little game, just a way for her to remember her by, nothing too traumatizing or grand-- no. Just a small game in which Sparky is forced into the maid role and she's the mistress. She got a good look at her, so she wouldn't forget her face once she made her journal entry. After looking at her for a few seconds, Eridia turned back to finish applying the concealer.

"I've got to admit dear, you seem like a regular player with those fine flarp skills." She pouted at her last words. "Too bad you were discovered as the culprit-- not that anyone else was actually into it, in order to have you executed. Still mad I backstabbed? Seemed like something Mayree would've done." That pout dissolved into a smirk ans she proceeded to take her foundation and began to apply it. "Not that I was aware of your role until the very end!" She laughed, bringing her hand up to her lips and as she calmed down her laughter,

"What's your name dear?" She asked.

leon_a_darkangel
My number 1 <3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:01 pm
"Sure of course!" Voscil replied sheepishly as she moved to the other troll, looking to the other with an almost curious childlike expression of interest. Looking into the mirror at the highblood, the psionic smiled then at her. "Uhhh I'm not the best with fashion but sure!" Vos replied with a grin despite her concerns she might not be the most qualified. "I'd love to help you. although you're already so dolled up and pretty." Voscil pursed her lips thoughtfully as she gestured to touch the others hair, fussing with it a tiny bit.

In a quick movement, and a spark or two of her psionic's Voscil grabbed a brush and comb as requested, giving both to the purpleblood. There was some amount of frustration with being told more or less to help her, but after their little flarp session Voscil couldn't help but be amused. The rolls reversed were almost too eerily alike.

Looking to her as she began slowly brushing out the girls mane-like nest of hair Voscil looked into the other girl's eyes through the mirror. "I actually love flarping." She admitted, beaming suddenly. "Thanks!" Voscil carefully began brushing her hair, noting the troll’s hair had responded with volumizing from the use of her psionics. "Ohh.." She gently teased it, rustling the curls as they relaxed. "Nah. I'm only mad no one was really into it." She admitted with a dramatic sigh. "Hey. At least you seemed to enjoy it. You were a natural~!" Vos complimented the other, intentionally buttering her up.

"V..." Voscil paused momentarily. "Very good question!!" Vos stressed to cover the near slip. "If you must know...it's Sparky Hanabi." She lied smoothly, having practiced many times while sitting with Reemus. "What about you?" She asked sweetly as she framed the other troll's hair against her. "Do you want it up, or?" Vos peered at her curiously, impatient but willing to humor the other as she'd genuinely enjoyed Flarping with the other troll.

ImaginationsParadise
you are the best number 1 wanda <3

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out