Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Slave Profiles
Subject 00727159: The Atlas Files

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyrca

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:44 am
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                __________“Dream of escape, when you're awake.”

STATUS ‣ No owner.
                                                                THEMELandmines.
                                                                NAME ‣ Atlas.
                                                                AGE ‣ 20.
                                                                SPECIES ‣ Unknown.
                                                                ORIENTATION ‣ Unknown.
                                                                COLLAR ‣ Black.
                                                                PERSONALITY ‣ Cold-hearted ‧ Depressed ‧ Dull ‧ Paranoid ‧ Stubborn.

HISTORY
                                                                The Atlas Project: File 00727159. It began 20 years ago when the scientific facilities began to grow their clone to use for experimental purposes. That's all Atlas was, a non-existent vessel they could do inhumane testing on. He grew up rather isolated and neglected, only called upon when it was time for them to work on experimental methods or needed his help with something. As Atlas got older, they started a new series of projects that were based off what his original purpose was. As they began to grow more clones with the newer experimental DNA mutations, Atlas quickly became outdated and nothing more than someone who was in the way. With Atlas being useless to the scientific facility and their progress, he was sold off to a human trafficking ring. From there, he quickly found himself with a new title: slave.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:52 am
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                      THEME SONG
                                                                                      PROFILE
                                                                                      Apathetic ◄ FEELING
                                                                                      None ◄ COMPANY
                                                                                      Atlas is cleaning the main floor of the shop. A customer (NPC) decides to bother him. ◄ SUMMARY

It was physically painful for Atlas to be cornered. He spent his whole life pushed off to the side in empty rooms and cages. It got to a point where he just needed to manipulate people. That's what he was doing. The 20-year-old reached out grabbing the cabinet and slowly pushing it back into it's rightful place in the corner. He had been dusting the place from ceiling to floor trying to do as efficient a job as he possibly could. He delicately placed the few breakable pieces onto the shelves. He had to take them off prior to moving the cabinet or they might've fell and broke. There was no point in convincing the staff to let you clean if you weren't going to do it properly. That's how you ended up losing the privilege to waltz around freely for the hour or two a day.

"What's this?" A customer noticed Atlas sitting near the corner as he was still picking the delicate pieces off the ground. The slave's dull blue eyes rose quietly meeting with the other man's. "Don't look at me like that it's creepy." One side of Atlas wanted to continue trying to stare down the man, the other knew to stop. If he kept his cold gaze on the customer he'd probably be put back for threatening someone. The slave wasn't going to lose what little free time he had just so he could act like a cocky brat.

"Apologies." Atlas muttered lifelessly and insincerely as he focused back on the task at hand. The customer slowly moved closer to get a better look and it was that moment that he caught a glance of the slave's collar.

"Black?" The customer's brow narrowed slightly. "Ain't you the psychos?" Atlas shrugged. He was never exactly given the run-down on how collar colors worked. Not like the people running the place spent enough individual time to properly judge them anyways. "You prolly aren't even supposed to be out and about are you? You trying to break out? I should report you to a worker or some s**t."

"I was given permission."

"Then maybe I should report you for attacking me." Atlas's shoulders stiffened as he once again slowly turned his lifeless eyes towards the customer.

"I didn't." He replied coldly.

"It'll be your word against mine. I'm not the one with the black collar."

"What do you want?" Atlas asked. If he was reported he probably wouldn't be allowed to wander about freely. He wasn't ready to lose his free time because of this one guy. The customer slowly moved closer. Uncomfortably close. He slowly reached a hand around Atlas's waist and moments later was sliding something into the slave's pocket.

"I'm doing a little study." The man whispered into Atlas's ear. At this point, due to how uncomfortably close the man was, Atlas found himself gently stepping backwards until he was pressed against the wall. Probably looked like the two were about to start making out right then and there. "You're going to steal people's mobiles and plug what I gave you into their phones." Atlas gently reached down, fingering the objects inside his pocket. There was a USB with a few small wires connected. Atlas assumed they were for connecting the device to different models of phones. Did this guy want Atlas to help him steal information from a bunch of rich people? His eyes dropped as the man slowly moved away. "Good boy." He stated before Atlas had a chance to accept or deny the mission. "If you aren't doing it I'll know. I'll come back and make sure you're put down. I'll make sure they know you're damaged goods." With that final threat, Atlas was left standing there alone like a moron.

The ******** was he supposed to do?

Lyrca

Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff