DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:17 pm
ⓎⓔⓢⓣⓔⓡⓓⓐⓨⓉⓞⓓⓐⓨⒻⓞⓡⓔⓥⓔⓡ Ⓢⓐⓨⓢ ;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Due to a fight he got during the entrance ceremony, Character A has been label a delinquent his whole school life, the rest of the students are afraid of him and thus the only ones that dare get close to him are delinquents. Character A feels very sad and lonely because of this, since he isn't a delinquent at all but has a short temper. Character B who is two years younger is the only person that isn't labeled a delinquent that has approached him and become his friend, because of this Character A is very happy and clingy towards Character B, finding him very cute due to his short height and mannerisms, soon getting a crush on him but is too afraid to confess. Character B is nothing like Character A thinks, he fakes the cute personality and wishes to monopolize Character A who thinks is the really cute and beautiful one of the two. Since he knows of Character A's like of cute things he pretends to act this way to get closer to him and get the other to lower his guard so one day he can make his move.

This idea belongs to MonstersOfMen, do NOT steal!

Character A ;; Tall Uke ;; MonstersOfMen

Character B ;; Short Seme ;; YesterdayTodayForever

This is a Yaoi role-play! Only MonstersOfMen and YesterdayTodayForever may post here!

Profile Code ;;

[img]image here[/img]
[size=15][u][color=white]xxxxxx[/color] B A S I C [color=white]x[/color] I N F O R M A T I O N[/u] [/size]

[size=11][color=color]██ ▌▌[/color] Name

[color=color]██ ▌▌[/color] Nickname

[color=color]██ ▌▌[/color] Age

[color=color]██ ▌▌[/color] Birthday

[color=color]██ ▌▌[/color] Gender

[color=color]██ ▌▌[/color] Sexual Interest [/size]

[size=15][u][color=white]xxxxxx[/color] P H Y S I C A L [color=white]x[/color] A P P E A R A N C E[/u][/size]

[size=11][color=color]██ ▌▌[/color] Hair Color

[color=color]██ ▌▌[/color] Eye Color

[color=color]██ ▌▌[/color] Skin Color

[color=color]██ ▌▌[/color] Height

[color=color]██ ▌▌[/color] Weight

[color=color]██ ▌▌[/color] Piercings/Scars[/size]

[size=15][u][color=white]xxxxxx[/color] H O W [color=white]x[/color] I [color=white]x[/color] A C T[/u][/size]
[size=11][color=white]██ [/color] [list][list][list]Text Here[/list][/list][/list][/size]

ⓎⓔⓢⓣⓔⓡⓓⓐⓨⓉⓞⓓⓐⓨⒻⓞⓡⓔⓥⓔⓡ Ⓢⓐⓨⓢ ;;

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image
xxxxxx B A S I C x I N F O R M A T I O N

██ ▌▌ Laurence Rhys

██ ▌▌ Laurie

██ ▌▌ 19

██ ▌▌ November 14

██ ▌▌ Male

██ ▌▌ Males

xxxxxx P H Y S I C A L x A P P E A R A N C E

██ ▌▌ Changes constantly. Natural hair is honey brown.

██ ▌▌ Blue-Grey

██ ▌▌ Pale

██ ▌▌ 5'11

██ ▌▌ 130

██ ▌▌ Piercings: 3 on his right ear, 5 on the left (three on the top part of the ear and 2 on the lobe ) 1 on his navel ( under his belly button )

xxxxxx H O W x I x A C T
██
        Laurie has a soft heart, so to speak. Being easy to manipulate if you appeal to his need of helping others, being a hero, friendship or bribing him with anything cute. He is quite flashy looking and love anything cute and at times girly. But some dare to say he is quite intimidating looking because of his height but he really is a kind spirit, but of course, he won't let others try and bully him or others, specially because of his short temper revolving anything that makes him feel attacked (or that others are being attacked unjustly). He can get easily scared by ghost stories or any horror movie that dwells on the supernatural for he really does believe on those things, but still likes to put on a brave face and pretend he isn't afraid. Laurie can be quite oblivious about love related things when applied to himself. In other words, the poor boy never seems to understand that someone likes him in that way.

Not having many friends, he is incredibly loyal to those he have and depends on them a lot, and can also be rather clingy and jealous of their time. He enjoys MMOGS and likes to use female avatars just to doll them up in cute armor. Laurie isn't that great at school but is instead a rather good cook and athleticism, but because his hair is never up to school norms, he can't join the track team. He really enjoys being praised by others, and is quick to think well of others and defend them if they are just nice to him.
        Laurie is in many ways, a lot like a loyal dog.

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:43 am
User Image
xxxxxx B A S I C x I N F O R M A T I O N

██ ▌▌ Jamie Johnson

██ ▌▌ Jam or J.J

██ ▌▌ Seventeen

██ ▌▌ April 18th

██ ▌▌ Male

██ ▌▌ Homosexual

xxxxxx P H Y S I C A L x A P P E A R A N C E

██ ▌▌ Sandy Brown / Pale Orange-ish

██ ▌▌ Coral

██ ▌▌ Pale

██ ▌▌ 5'1"

██ ▌▌ 103lbs

██ ▌▌ Tongue Piercing

xxxxxx H O W x I x A C T
██
        Jamie, despite his short height, can be a very manipulative person. He looks a bit girly and likes girly things. He can be sweet and caring when he wants to and he has a huge thing for candy and sweets. Bribing him with candy is pretty easy. Jamie is also a very daring person and acts like he isn't afraid of anything. Nothing will slow him down. Jamie can be very protective, jealous, and a little possessive and controlling of those he is with or cares a great deal about. Despite his short height, he can have one hell of a temper himself, but usually can keep a pretty calm aura about him.

Jamie is also known as a social butterfly. He has a lot of friends and usually a lot of spare time on his hands. He is very talented when it comes to art such as drawing, sketching, painting, etc. Jamie loves cute things, things that are just more adorable definitely attract his attention. He loves colors and when guys act extremely girly; more girly than himself. When everyone sees Jamie, they associate him with females. Although, really his personality is quite different. He is manipulative, rude, and can be a bit inconsiderate when it comes down to certain things. He loves for people to listen to him and to do as he says or even when he makes people cry sometimes. To him, some people are just absolutely adorable when they cry and it makes Jamie feel good!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:33 pm
MonstersOfMen

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
he's got eyes of innocence, the face of an angel, personality of
dreamer, and smile that hides more pain than you can

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

. . . Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep . . .

Gasping, the male jumped, his hand quickly slithering out from under the mound of covers on the queen sized bed and reached out, tapping the snooze button on the alarm clock. Great. Morning. A low groan came from the male and he let his arm hang limp over the side of the bed, laying there for just a few more moments. One thing he didn't like about the mornings was the fact that he had to stop having amazing dreams just so he could go to school. Jamie had been up late again working on class work and studying like usual. Normally, he liked to be top student in his classes, even a bit of a teacher's pet. He couldn't help it, it was just how he wanted to be. He acted like such a goodie-goodie at times. The male finally threw the multiple blankets off of him and he sat up, his hair an absolute mess as he looked around the darkened room. He reached up, rubbing his eyes then he slid out of the bed, wincing slightly as the bottom of his bare feet made contact with the cold hard wood floor. It took a few moments to get used to the cold, but he moved over to his window, flinging open the curtains and he made his way to the closet. He hummed to himself as he rummaged through his things before finding an outfit that he would be content with wearing to school today. After all, he liked to look good every day!

He made his way to the bathroom and took a shower. He did his normal routine; shower, dry off, get dressed, blow dry his hair and clip it back and do any extra touch ups he needed to do before he finished. After finishing up in the bathroom, and after taking a good forty-five minutes to get ready, he went back to his bedroom, looking himself over in the mirror. He turned around slowly and smiled to himself. He had on a white v-neck shirt and then pulled on an over-sized pale green stripped sweater that had a pink polka dotted rim around the neck and sleeves. He also had light blue skinny jeans on and a pair of light gray colored converse. He grabbed a thin light pink scarf off of his dresser and wrapped it around his neck. He made sure the outfit looked alright before he sprayed himself with some fruity smelling perfume. He never really wore cologne, it smelled rather musky in his opinion. He got close to his mirror, humming as he fixed the bobby pins that pinned his hair up on the left side.

He was very girlish looking honestly. He even acted girly. The male soon grabbed his phone, wallet, and a backpack. He made his way out of the house, making sure to stop and kiss his mother on the cheek before heading out. He climbed into his car, dropping his bag next to him before taking off to the school. He had stopped and got a large vanilla latte before arriving to the school parking lot. He parked in his usual spot near the back of the lot and climbed out, grabbing his drink and backpack. He put the backpack over his shoulders and closed the door, locking it before putting his keys away. He was making his way towards the school, happily greeting friends like he usually did. The male was almost to the front of the school when he glanced over, seeing a group of students talking about Laurence. He tilted his head and glanced over towards the male they were talking about. He was tall and cute honestly! Jamie bit his lower lip as he listened to them talk about how bad he was. Jamie shrugged it off and made his way over to Laurence.

When he arrived to the male, you could really see their height difference. Laurence was nine inches taller than Jamie. Jeez, Jamie didn't know he was that tall. Then again, Jamie was rather short honestly. He got his height from his mother, as he was about the same size, if not a smidgen taller than his mother. "Hey there!" Jamie let out as he spoke to Laurence. "My name is Jamie." He extended his free hand, a happy smile on his face.

ut haracter || - - - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image
bingu~❖❖❖ bingubingu❖❖❖ bingubingu❖❖❖ bingubingu❖❖❖
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
binguLAURENCE R H Y S
User Image~ˆ_open my chest and ;♚ colour myspine ▀▀˟ ))°

!!!!!!:::::::::::::::::::::: Swallow my breath
!!!!!!:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: And take what is mine
!!!!!!:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: I'm giving you all
!bingubingu~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx● ● ●

After his usual jog around the nearby park, Laurence return to his home to take a shower. It was part of his daily ritual. Jogging. He usually has a lot of energy, so it was important to burn some off it before going to school or else, the multi colored male would have even a harder time concentrating, and well, he was no model student, so he really had to put on an effort to get decent scores. Passable scores. After a shower, he simply blow dried his hair, not really putting much emphasis on taming it. He liked it when it looked wild and messy. A few hair clips where added here to hold his right bangs in place, the blond part of his hair. Today, he decided not to were contacts. Laurence enjoyed changing his looks, so at times he would wear fantasy colored contacts. But today he wasn't feeling like wearing them.

Next, he was off to pick his outfit for today. Some deep grey aladdin pants that where tight around his ankles and baggy on the rest. A simple and somewhat tight black undershirt and on top of that a baggy crop top grey sweater with a wide neck with the word ZEX written in an askew way across the front in bright neon pink and two black stripes on each sleeve near the hem and matching pink sneakers. Today he didn't accessorize as much as he usually did, staying 'simple' with just his hair clips and differently colored nails. Alright! He was ready to go, well first he needed to have some breakfast. His father was already leaving to work, so Laurence was barely able to wish the man a good day before he was out of the door. His mother was apparently, already gone which was rare, but at least she left him his breakfast ready along with a note. It seemed that his little sister needed to be at school earlier today than normal for a school assembly. Ah well. He finished his food, oatmeal with blueberry jam, peanut butter, maple syrup and some bananas and went to quickly brush his teeth before taking his bag and motorcycle keys. With that he was off to school.

It was the usual thing at school. People talking behind his back about the 'new' things he had done which were really all misunderstandings, moving away from him if he passed by, as if he was going to assault them or something. But he pretended to act like he it didn't bother him, but of course it did. Specially being ignored by others. Laurence is a social person and being denied of attention really strike a chord deep inside him and he wanted to just stop coming to school altogether, but that would mean that they were winning. And he won't have that. The black and blond haired male walked with his head held high and a glare fixed on his face whenever he caught sight of others pointing at him and whispering between themselves.

There was no point in searching for his friends. They were always late to school after all and at this hour they would be behind the convenience store nearby, hanging on the back, loitering and smoking. To be honest, they were not a bad group of guys, they could actually be really good friends but had pesky habits like: doing some petty stealing, skipping school, getting into fights,some vandalism (like doing graffiti and sneaking into old building to drink), drinking in public and doing some drugs. But other than that, they didn't actually bullied anyone in school, reason why he actually really liked them, plus they seemed to almost believe him when Laurence says that he didn't push that guy off the stairs. Which, even if it was an 'almost' it meant the world to the tall male, specially that they accepted him despite that rumor and not joining them in their more devious activities.

There was a voice, and his first reaction was to ignore it. The person was probably talking to someone else besides him or something. But then, there it was again and a hand was trusted into his line of vision. Laurence blinked a couple of times, surprise evident on his face. Grey eyes went to the small sandy brown haired male. Oh~ He was so small! He wanted to draw a line from the top of the male's head to his chest to see, or better visualize the height difference, but he didn't. And tried to smile back. " Ah... Umm.. Hey..There...? " His voice came out unusually soft and shy. This guy, Jamie right? Was really talking to him! Laurie's smile grew wider and his excitement and happiness because of this simple little action was painfully evident on his face. "Oh! I'm... My name is Laurence... Nice to meet you! " His voice sounded way too happy, he had to force himself to tone it down. " Are you um, new here?" He had to be, Jamie didn't seem to be judging him in any way, he had to be new.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx● ● ●

ooc: I rambled a lot x3 next time i won't do that so much~

YesterdayTodayForever

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas