Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Operation Overworked (Tevini + Engrav)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What do you mean I shouldn't be napping here?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:10 pm

"Hey, quiet down back there. I'm not tired. You're tired. Just a big dumb tired bird or something. Actually you're just dumb. Yeah, that's right. I called you dumb."

Morrimom kept squawking at him like a chicken, undeterred by the young troll's withering wit. She flapped away in a huff, screaming back at him. Dumb bird. Why was Engrav out here? He couldn't seem to remember... Something about his cameras? Did he need to check his Chitentown cameras? No, those were fine. Those were always fine. Engrav really needed to sleep. Stupid government-controlled sopor was messing with his head again, sending him into withdrawals. He'd show them, though. He'd thought up some pretty nifty tricks for finding the truth, and they couldn't keep him away from it forever. Sopor was sounding pretty good right about now though...

He looked down at his hands, gripping his bag.

"Right. I was hiding this. Because it's clever and I don't want anyone to find it."

He looked down at his bag again. His plans for x-ray goggles were just poking out the corner. He stuffed them back in savagely, crinkling the paper.

"Yeah, that's definitely what I was doing." The Yellowblood looked around quickly. Nobody around. Nobody trying to spy on him. He'd know if there was, because he always did. That was good logic. "I'm just gonna sit down for a second though. Close my eyes. I've got time to hide this and no one is around. Just gonna... sit..."

Turns out street corners make pretty good pillows. Who knew?

Doutei
Maybe get some sleep geez.

Buzzwulf

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:56 am
Another taxing disappointing night.

Returning from the pawn shop, a young troll slipped through the streets in a careful fashion, avoiding lit areas. She'd come in search of parts and had failed to find anything usable. It was getting harder to find the last pieces she needed- a fact she'd expected but still frustrating nonetheless. Unfortunately, her pride was getting in the way of asking her partner for help.

'But it's not like he can do much right now anyway.' Tevini sighed. Cerpin was doing his best to keep up with his own projects right now. He'd done a few shopping runs for her but it was hard for him to understand what she was asking for. Cerpin was no mechanic. She wished she had some troll to talk with who would understand her ideas but that was beyond her power.

As was gravity.

"Oof!" Tevini yelped as she tripped over something. Landing on something strangely soft, she was even more startled to discover it was another troll!?

"Hey-" Panic flooded her. Grabbing the body, she dragged the yellowblood into an alley and began to look him over. It wasn't safe for her to stick around like this but she needed to check if the troll was dead or not. If he was... her stomach tensed at the thought but perhaps she could take his stuff. If he wasn't, then he needed to be moved out of the open sidewalk so he wouldn't get trampled to death, or even worse sleep until daylight and burn.

"You-" The sound of paper caught her attention and Tevini noticed some sort of notes. Curious, she pulled it out of the bag and glanced them over. What had this troll been doing before he'd passed out? Goggles? Wait no, they were X-ray goggles? Impressed at the proposed plan, Tevini began to look through his bag for other sketches and plans. Was he also an inventor? Did he have anything else he was working on? Excitement overtook logic and she was about to turn the bag over when the sound of footsteps passed by and shocked her back into reality. Closing it very slowly, she hooked it on her shoulder and pulled Engrave even further into the alley for some privacy.

"Wake up! You'll have nightmares out here." Without the sopor slime trolls would have terrible dreams when they slept. She couldn't chance him doing something violent in his sleep. Nor could she miss her chance finding out what else this inventor was cooking up! Maybe he could help her get her hands on something...

Buzzwulf
Sleep is for the weak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:19 pm

"Wake up! You'll have nightmares out here."

Engrav woke violently on the cold concrete, flailing about like he'd been electrocuted. His left hand hit the wall with a smack, and he winced. Flailing around a bit more, he ended up in kind of a half-sit, half crouch with his feet sticking out. Elegant.

"Alright, what's even... Where am I?" The young troll looked around cautiously, and took in his surroundings. Weird alley, no morrimom, and a troll he didn't know. Had he been drugged? He didn't feel very drugged. Now that he thought about it, he didn't really know what feeling drugged would even be like. Engrav's head whirled and throbbed like it was full of buzzbots.

"Ok, let's just talk about this here. You've got me at a bit of a disadvantage, and I don't even know your name. So since we've got a bit to catch up why don't we ARE THOSE MY NOTES?" Engrav's voice pitched out in an embarrassing squeak, and he made a lunge for the notes he'd just noticed clutched in the redblood's hands, coming up pathetically short with a face-full of pavement.

"Alright, fine, you've got my notes" Engrav said with both wounded pride and sniffnode. "But you don't even know what to do with them, do you? Maybe you could just hand them back and we could forget this whole thing happened? That sounds like the best for both of us."

Doutei
Man I hope you can work with that.

Buzzwulf

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:39 pm
"Ah!" Tevini yelped and scooted back at Engrav's violent awakening. He didn't appear to be trying to fight her but it was startling nonetheless.

"Don't rip them!" The girl listened to his rant until he lunged at her for his notes. At that point she backed away quickly to protect the papers. Holding them close to her chest now, as if they were precious, she bit her lip. Even if they were his notes, he needed to treat them gently so that he didn't damage them and have to start again. She hadn't gotten to look them over completely yet and wasn't going to lose them to an avoidable incident!

"No. I was actually going to ask if you've looked into terahertz imaging for them." Tevini refused to return the notes and separate. She was normally not so bold but these were too good to pass up. It'd been a long time since she'd gotten to talk with another troll about this stuff. Sure this one looked kind of beat up and tired but he would do just fine, so long as he didn't try to pull any hemospectrum rank on her. She supposed that if he hadn't by now, it was a good sign he wasn't likely to later.

"My name is Tevini. I'm an inventor. It looks like you are too." Straightening up to introduce herself properly, the girl tried to make a good impression even though it was a bit late.

"I'll give these notes back to you if you tell me what else you're working on." Tucking the notes underneath her apron so he couldn't grab them easily if she let down her guard, the girl did her best to stay brave.

Buzzwulf
Sorry to post back so late! I really loved your last post! XD Engrav is hilarious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:41 pm

"Terahertz imaging?" Engrav snorted, then rubbed his sniffnode with his thumb. "Ow," he hissed. "I mean that would be wonderful if I was made of Rutile. It's not like the good stuff is real easy to find." He glanced up at the redblood and saw her trying to straighten herself up, to look dignified and professional. "The best I can do right now is resonant imaging from low-frequency audio pulses, but that's not really the best case scenario." Yup, she was puffing up a bit. It was kind of adorable, but he was feeling a bit snippy and his sniffnode hurt.

"Tevade, huh? Never heard of you. I'm Engrav, I guess it's nice to meet you?" Engrav did an exaggerated shrug. "Those notes are incomplete anyway, so if you really MUST keep them, I suppose that's up to you." He took a step closer. "Frankly, I don't know if I can trust you. I'm sure you appreciate that." The yellowblood grinned, and put his hand in front of his face in a way that he was pretty sure looked super mysterious.

"My work is VERY sensitive, Tarina! And while I'd love to get a fellow inventor involved in my creative process, I just don't know you. You could be a government spy! Or a M16 spy! Or another kind of spy! There's a lot of spies, is really what I'm getting at." She didn't look like a spy, but that was how the best spies looked. Engrav leaned against the wall, his hand still in front of his face. Yes, very mysterious. He could feel it.

"Unless... perhaps... you'd like to help me? I've been needing to find some materials for the goggles, and I'm not sure where to start looking." Engrav leaned forward expectantly, hoping to AT LEAST GET HIS NOTES BACK.

Doutei
Engrav is a jerk, basically. Or just really, really paranoid. Tevini on the other hand is super adorable. Bad Engrav! make more friends!

Buzzwulf

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff