Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
Special Operations Meeting [Negaverse ORP] [Update on 6/20!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:38 pm
It was nearly time for the meeting to start. Hessonite was feeling just a little smug, glad that she had the foresight to schedule her meeting only half an hour after the meeting that Axinite was running. It wasn’t that she didn’t like or respect her fellow General King…but she had always thought that Information was a pretty soft branch of the Negaverse. It was home to people who were toeing the line of traitor in the name of getting information for the database, and when you toed the line of traitor, well. In Hessonite’s eyes, you already were a traitor.

She was also feeling a bit like Santa Claus, at least from the fact that she had a large bag full of almost lovingly wrapped presents inside. Gifts for her budding new Special Operations branch. Tonight she would weed out the ones who she felt didn’t belong, and she would start assessing those who did.

Tonight would be a very good night for some agents, and would most likely make a good handful not like her.

Oh well. That was life. If they really wanted, they could come and talk to her about it later, and she could…and would get them on the right track to becoming true Special Operations agents. This was not the branch for everyone. It was hardly even the branch for most. It was the branch for those that were truly dedicated to the Negaverse, those that had proven themselves beyond a reasonable doubt. Those that had the spark. the spark that she knew, the spark that she had, the spark that the General Queen who had mentored her after her first mentor had been killed had seen.
She knew what she was looking for, and she could only hope that a few of the agents who showed up for the meeting tonight possessed it.

Walking to the front of the room, Hessonite dropped the large bag on the floor and turned to look at the crowd who had gathered.

“Welcome! My name, as you should know, is General Queen Hessonite, but if you forgot, that is fine for this one time. We have only met once before and that was a very busy night, wasn’t it?” Her crimson eyes moved around the room, a smile on her face. “First off, I would like to welcome you all to the Special Operations meeting! Second off, I would like to ask if there are any lieutenants here for the meeting, that is wonderful, and if you would kindly step to the left side of the room, and all of you over the rank of lieutenant step to the right, that will make things much easier. Generals, if you decided to bring your lieutenant here, good for you. Good for you. I appreciate your drive to help those that you have brought to our great organization. For now, however there will be no lieutenants allowed to join the Special Operations branch, but you are more than welcomed. More than encouraged to attend the meetings just to get a feel of what this is about.”

Her eyes swept the room again and she nodded. “Now, lieutenants, please simply observe, for all of those who are not a lieutenant, please tell me who you are and a small bit about yourself. I need to know just who wants to be a part of this branch.”

Quote:
All Negaverse Agents in the Special Operations are expected to attend! If you are unable to post, you may either handwave your presence or that your character sent a letter of absence; if you would like, you may then have a private meeting with Hessonite when you are more available. You may post whenever you like! This ORP will focus generally on introducing the new General Queen and assessing the agents who are currently in the Special Operations branch.

Lieutenants and other agents who are interested in the Special Operations are welcome to attend.

Please Note! Not everyone who comes to this meeting intending to be a part of the SpecOps branch will be allowed to join up at once! If Hessonite does not think you have the right stuff, she will let you know, and will work with your character to get you to a point that she thinks is ready to be a part of Special Operations!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:18 pm
Captain Moonstone

Moonstone had not forgotten the meeting set by the Spec Ops new commander, even in her budding worry after the fate of her pet Captain, Proustite. She arrived early, uniform and appearance neat, medals arranged sharply over her left breast in perfect alignment - they may have looked silly with the rest of her costume, but they were her badges, showing her time served, her station - her accomplishments - as much as her scars were. Once in place, Moonstone quietly awaited the rose-adorned General Queen Hessonite's words and demands, for she had already made it clear that there would be changes, there would be new demands. The dark-haired captain was ready to be weighed, ready to serve.

The General Queen had a large bag with her, full of Metallia-only-knew-what and looking much like the cat that ate the canary. And why shouldn't she? She had come in fresh and young, powerful; keen to 'whip' the Destiny City branch of the Negaverse into shape with her peers. Moonstone crossed her arms over her chest, feeling Proustite's lack at her side keenly, but she listened and watched, noting the familiar faces of her fellow SpecOps officers - those already there and those still arriving.

Moonstone sorted to the right of the room with all those over the rank of lieutenant, automatically seeking the broad shouldered Titan's side - his presence was reassuring, calming even - and awaited further instruction; she remained neither at the immediate forefront, nor in the back - close enough to show her eagerness but not so close as to seem simpering. Easy to tell her name and rank, but what else is there to say? I have no life beyond here, beyond the stables. Why does she wish to know, surely a General Queen has no use for the civilian sides of her operatives at this point? Later, maybe. Now?

"Captain Moonstone, originally serving as Intel under General King Zinkenite. I was moved to SpecOps as it better suited my skill set." She paused, feeling uncomfortably as though she were back in Meadowview offering a report to a teacher - nervous, but conscious of putting forth a decent face, "I have informal combat training, speak multiple languages, and work well on my own or in a group. My personal Youma is Wasgo, a feral beast type. I have served the Negaverse for more than five years." And yet. I am still only a captain. Will this be the year I advance, or am I best suited as I am? The whole recital struck the young woman as painfully awkward. Uncomfortable. Distressing. Was this the sort of thing that Hessonite wished to know of her, had Moonstone managed to fulfill the woman's request in a satisfactory manner?

Recital over, she followed the sounds of others lifting voice to present themselves to their new superior officer; she was glad to be done with it though if Hessonite wished to question the captain, she would (of course) respond immediately and to the best of her abilities.

The Space Cauldron

Ivynian

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:52 pm
Lieutenant Huntite ~ Observing

While right now he was part of the general operations branch, the appearance of the three new General Sovereigns had started to get him thinking on whether or not he should transfer or not. When he had sat down to ponder which of these three other branches though he had come to realize that infiltration wouldn't be for him, being a park ranger didn't really offer much there, information might work, but he wasn't sure he could bring himself to be nice to the invaders this soon after the mess they caused in the Negaspace, which meant he spent most of his time pondering over the special ops.

It did appeal to him, seeing how he preferred to get right in the middle of the fight so far, and any time they beat back the order was perfect in his book. So in the end instead of going to the information branch meeting with Benitoite, he headed over to the SpecOps meeting. When the new General Queen Hessonite introduced herself and sorted them out, he moved with the other Lieutenants to the left to observe as ordered.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:56 pm
General Leucite

Leucite had made it a point to arrive at the meeting early, about an hour before the appointed time, with Stibnite in tow. Not that it had taken much to convince the Lieutenant to come with him. She was a skilled hunter and he knew she had her own reasons to want to be part of the militant arm of the Negaverse aside from basically being his right hand. So when the meeting started and the group was split up, he gave her a nod and moved over to the right side of the room.

At the General Queen's statement on the... moritorium of Lieutenants being in Special Operations, Leucite allowed himself to glance at Stibnite, just to assure himself that she had maintained her calm. He knew she was very good at keeping her emotions at bay when needed, and he too, had his own thoughts on this new... guideline.

Still, when she called for information on who they were and for small bits of information on them, he waited for an opening to speak, moving to stand at a relaxed parade rest, before using projecting his voice toward the General Queen.

"I am General Leucite, recently promoted after the attack on Negaspace." He began, watching the General Queen as he spoke. "I have always been a part of Special Operations, having been brought in by General Queen Howlite, and served the entirety of her tenure."

"I am a trained Mixed Martial Artists, and am more than happy to train others how to fight. I believe wholeheartedly in the righteous cause of the Negaverse, and am willing to do what is required to ensure our purpose is fulfilled."

With that, he remained standing as he was, watching the General Queen, taking this time to get a good feel for her and her personality.

The Space Cauldron

Sirene Naiads

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Lt. Stibnite

From the moment the General Kings and Queen had appeared, Stibnite had known where she was going to be this evening. Leucite would not had needed to do much to get her there. Now getting her there an hour early was something she was just going to accept.

How her General had not been a teacher's pet she didn't know.

But as always when she stood in dark form, the huntress 'in training' as she felt like now, stepped to the side without a word to her General. He had nothing to worry about. Their General Queen could spit in her face that night and she would not flinch. This was for them to learn about her as her about them.

Thus as Leucite gave his intro, Stibnite stepped next to Huntite, gave the man a nod and returned to watching and listening.

Natsuko-neko

Torvil

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:04 pm
General Ashanite

Ashanite regarded the new Geneal-Queen with an evaluating sort of interest. He had intended to move into Special Operations even before the introductions of new General-Sovereigns, and so this meeting made for an excellent way to actually get himself into the branch officially. He'd brought Lapis mostly to ensure that his Lieutenant went to one of the meetings, and because - well, it was his own clumsiness that had forced Ashanite to corrupt the kid, so he distinctly felt responsible.

When Hessonite gave the order to separate, he gently nudged the Lieutenant over, and then took a step to the right and then a little forward to introduce himself to the General-Queen.

"General Ashanite. Formerly a Knight, but my loyalty is now entirely to the Negaverse. I have combat training, and am entirely willing to do whatever needs to be done to ensure our victory." He bowed, a little, before stepping back.

The Space Cauldron
Aurelius0815
since ashanite came packing a lapis~

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Ivynian

Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:27 pm
Captain Titanlåvenite

Waiting was more comfortable with someone near, even if it was someone relatively unknown like Moonstone. Her small motions, like the set of her shoulders and looking around now and then before the General Queen spoke, pointed to unease. She was probably still keyed up about her missing officer. He could agree with it being a problem, but it was unlikely one to find a pleasant solution. So many days in the Rift, alone, was usually a death sentence. All the more for the lack of drinkable water. And carrying a tasty starseed.

He wanted to put a hand on her shoulder to reassure her, but wearing her medals and looking very serious, the gesture seemed too soft and out of place. He gave her a greeting nod instead.

The partitioning and dis-inclusion to lieutenants was bizarre, but the strongman didn't make noise of it. She was the new Jarl of the hall, so she could arrange it and the officers under her command as she saw fit. Introductions requisite was doubly odd, since everyone probably had files in the system for those who could....use the little keys. There hadn't been much show of the interpersonal, hand-shake and actual face-to-face that he preferred and worked by in the whole so far, so why now? But it was an order, so he spoke when it came to him. "Captain Titanlåvenite, service of three year under General Obsidian and corrupted by General King Howlite. I train every day for combat. I hunt for Realgar."

Was there more that she wanted? Others hadn't given specifics of place they lived, or 'personal' information, though she'd said 'about yourself.' Was she looking for age? Measurements? He didn't know, so he left it at that. Some Generals had answered with no more, so it should be alright?

Syrie

____
_____
____

General Schörl

More dancing around? It best be for the purpose of putting people on their ears expectations wise. The green General waited through the directives and sorting with her hands laced on the wings of the head of her cane. Waited through the Brady Bunch sound off they were being prodded to, as though none of them made it a point to read the rosters and updates as they came out, as well as descriptions and any available information on commanding officer and weapon of use.

" Schörl, brought in by Painite. Combat: Chen-shi T'ai chi ch'uan. It focuses on defense through energy redirection, chan si jin, silk reeling, and burst-power techniques called fa jin. Specialization: interrogation and reprogramming. Civilian: Restoration and Antiquarian giving us access to unusual resources and reconditioned supplies without awkward questions. "

The Space Cauldron

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:37 pm
Half-Youma General Cinnabar

The meeting had been eagerly awaited, for the changes it promised in the branch Cinnabar had devoted herself to. A new General Queen that no one knew anything about, which could be very interesting. How would she run her branch? What would she emphasize? Would there be rewards for the dedicated, punishment for the lazy or uncertain?

Either way, she was looking forward to making herself known.

In the time between the last meeting and this, the half youma general had added two new officers to their ranks, both with enough potential to satisfy her. When the meeting was called, both had been directed to chose one to attend. Both had chosen Spec Ops, to Cinnabar's pleasure, and so when she finally arrived, she was flanked on either side by a young man with dark hair and a young woman with white.

"Chalcopyrite, Violane. It looks like you two get to go stand with the other new kids. Try not to get into any trouble hmm? When we're all done, I'll take you home." She waved a hand towards the groups the General Queen had directed them to form. A smile tugged her lips, and after well-known blonde in green stepped forward to introduce herself, Cinnabar moved to join her.

"General Cinnabar, recruited by Painite as well. I was merged with a youma when Queen Laurelite promoted me to Captain." The tall woman lifted her horned head proudly, her hands tucked comfortably into her pockets. The medal she had received from their new queen was displayed proudly on her breast next to her champion collector medal. "I was a bond enforcement agent in my human life, now I specialize in the tracking and capture of defectors, as well as the training of lieutenants in the art of energy draining. My combat style is Krav Maga."

Kolina

hanging gallow

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:40 am
General Xenotime

There was a certain undeniable eagerness for the meeting that Xenotime's team might have noticed over the last week, though it was impossible to say whether or not she was looking forward to what might come next, or had simply been impatient to find out how deeply these knew changes might effect the general herself, her agents, or everything she had been working for. Regardless of which, she and her party(most of them) arrived promptly, lingering near the center of the room until their new sovereign bid they split to stand at opposite sides of the room.

The majority of her soldiers were a part of Special Opretives, current or past, and are looked for those she hadn't arrived with now, spotting Ashanite quickly and making her way over to stand near him. Not her's, not technically, but she'd had a large hand to play in his training.

Others were introducing themselves, their years of service, what they had to offer, and Xenotime waited for her chance to speak up as well, standing straighter and taking a small step forward when it came. She spoke loudly, clearly, and confidently.

"General Xenotime, recruited by Painite, though I answered to Geberal-King Zinkenite from captaincy, until I was promoted to general. I've served the Negaverse fir four and a half years, and in that time I have been responsible for the training of several officers, taken over management of the apartment complex offering free room and board to Negaverse agents and senshi, and am currently working on setting up a med clinic for our soldiers out side of the rift for emergencies, and promoting the inclusion of medically trained officers into varies teams." A small pause here, before she continued. "as fir my own skills, my combat style is a mix of traditional boxing, as well as mixed martial arts. I've recently taken partial ownership over the gym I've always frequented, and any Negaverse officer is welcome to use the facility, including having access to the various coaches under employment."

A bit long winded, but the girl had been at this for a while, and she wanted nothing more than to see the Negaverse flourish and grow. Everything she did or contributed was for that cause.

the space cauldron

nuxaz

cheekiebirdiee
behave yourself

silent spy
looked for you

noir songbird
hi friend!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:44 am
Lieutenant Violane

When the choices were presented and explained it was a no brainer to the young woman which meeting she wanted to attend. Though she was extremely new to the Negaverse cause, she already had lofty goals and ideas brewing and the Spec. Ops seemed to be the perfect place to shoot for those goals. Not to mention, General Cinnabar seemed quite pleased to hear of her and the other Lieutenant, Chalcopyrite's, choice. Perfect.

With their arrival, Violane's dark purple eyes swept over the gathering. She noted that none appeared as inhuman as her own General. Interesting. So she's a oddity even here. An observation that may or may not be useful in the long run, but Violane's attention was quickly grabbed by the half-youma General when she began to speak to them.

Violane practically scoffed at the idea of joining the others newbies. She felt like she was being banished to the kids table while the adults got to enjoy themselves together, but what could she do? She was too terribly new at all of this to try and cause a fuss. "Right." With nothing else but to agree, the young woman glanced to the dark haired lieutenant on Cinnabar's other side before making her way over to the gathering group of Lieutenants.

She noted the two men (Huntite and Stibnite) and gave the two of them a lazy, disinterested look before turning her attention to the gathering crowd of Captains and Generals.

"So how long do you think this will be?" She questioned to no one in specific but her gaze did shift to Chalcopyrite. Truthfully, Violane didn't much care how long it would go on for. It would be good information for her to absorb, but she still felt a smoldering anger at the fact they had been brushed to the side to partake as mere spectators.

Whimsical Blue

hanging gallow

Sirene Naiads
Mention

Natsuko-neko
Mention

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:17 pm
Lt. Carminite -- observing

The lieutenant practically ran to where he learned the other meeting would be; he'd stayed a bit long after the Informations meeting to fill out the paperwork, though he didn't regret it. He was still learning so such steps needed to be taken. Thankfully he was rather athletic in his own right, so besides being a bit winded as he came running through the door only moments before the General Queen began speaking he was doing alright.

As instructed he stepped toward the left to join the other lieutenants who were also in attendance, more than a little relieved that he wasn't the only one. There was only one familiar face in the room once he got a chance to look around, and now was certainly not the time to be making formal greetings so he let his eyes wander from General Leucite to the others on the opposite side of the room. Compared to himself they all looked more than a little able-bodied, comfortable in their rank and with what they've accomplished for the Negaverse. He paid particular attention to General Xenotime when she mentioned running a gym; perhaps it was high time he moved...

Carminite kept the thoughts to himself as he waited for more to speak up.

xTorvil
Mention, but also hello~

Beejoux
Mention, and also hello. lol

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:18 am
Lieutenant Natrolite - Observing

The eagerness of his General had been noticed but then again Natrolite hadn't really known what it was for exactly. His impression of meetings were still that they were boring, obnoxious things that the man would rather not be a part of. But along with the 'self improvement' movement the lieutenant was trying out he had come, and was even being respectful, for the moment. Even showing up with Xe this time, not that it mattered since they had quickly been separated into different sections of the room.

Moving to the left with the other lieutenants Natrolite folded arms over chest and tried not to yawn. If this was how the whole meeting was going to be, well, he wasn't promising he wouldn't fall asleep. Had he of wanted just 'information' he would have went to the information meeting. Heh. But there wasn't nothing to do but grin and bear it, considering the situation and that fact that even if he was being a smartass inwardly about it, information and observation was necessary.

How else would he know what he was potentially getting into later?

Because Lieutenants wouldn't be such forever the man mused mentally to himself as stormy blue eyes rested upon General Queen Hessonite with a smirk. It was funny to think that one day she might be getting his own introduction, but less to think about what he'd actually say. Because what had he done? Then again Natrolite hadn't really decided if branching out from general operations was for him. The agent saw no shame in staying but knew a certain general would likely insist upon him going into a specific unit just to have more of a key focus.

Focus that even he knew he needed truthfully.

Beejouxx
dinky phone tag 8D

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:57 am
Lieutenant Chalcopyrite - observing

Arriving he greeted the room with the same mundane smile that lurked on his face, the blue eyes sweeping the room taking note of all who attended as he put the few faces he had seen in passing into a category of belonging or possibly belonging to the branch. Regardless if he actually joined the branch or not in the end, Chalcopyrite felt the need to at least remember those he needed to have any sort of concern or use for in some future way, or if they would even be beneficial at all.

A brow rose at the word kid the smile still not moving from his face as he watched the other attendee with them with the corner of his eye. It was unsettling to be considered so new and branded with an invisible mark of novice that made him stand out in the order, even more so the obvious banishment to join the rest that were in the same fate as his. The constant stigma of new being less knowledgeable than the rest, easily irked him, he would have to do his best to remedy that quicker in the future. Still, he in his politest fashion, nodded at his general and followed the white haired lieutenant to the rest of the so called kids of the meeting.

Nothing their visage as well, Chalcopyrite briefly wondered if any of them would actually remain in special ops and were there to simply attend the meeting as means of obtaining more knowledge about it or if they had little choice in not attending. So far it had proved useful enough to him considering each of the captain and generals introducing themselves, now there were more names to faces, and even more tidbits of who they were.

Glancing over at the other Lieutenant as she spoke, he shrugged his shoulders before folding his arms over his chest not wanting to show any displeasure of being in the same group as the rest of the novices. “Hour or two, maybe? Guess it depends on what is in the bag and if it’s important or not.” Curiosity was piqued at what the plan was. “I am just hoping it will at least be a little interesting, you?”

Whimsical Blue

Kolina

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:10 pm
General Jarosite

He'd not been aware of how many Painite had recruited until this meeting. It made him chuckle a little to himself, watching the proceedings. Technically, Jarosite was a SpecOps. Up until now, that meant very little in the grand scheme of things. Well, it still meant very little to him, but who knew, maybe the new General Queen would spice things up and he'd find some reason, any reason, to keep answering the call.

"General Jarosite, another of the many General Painite brought in. Primarily fight with self taught tae kwon do, and self taught sword combat. Been here four... maybe five years." That was about the jist of it. He had no real accomplishments to boast about, nor anything impressive to show for himself. Really depressing when you thought about it.

He folded his arms over his chest and fell silent, keeping the rest of his thoughts to himself.

The Space Cauldron

a-disgruntled-dragon

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:35 pm
Hessonite began a mental list of those who had come to her meeting, slightly surprised and pleased at the small group of lieutenants who had shown up. It was good of the generals to be bringing their lieutenants to meetings. This was how things should be going. The first to speak was a captain, and though her eyebrows shot up when she heard about how long the woman had been a part of the Negaverse, and the fact she was not yet a general worried her slightly. Her eyes slid from the woman to the next general who had spoken General Leucite, was what he said his name was. Interesting. She wasn’t sure how or why someone was saying that they had always been a part of Special Operations. This was almost worrisome.

Almost.

Nodding at the general, her eyes narrowed at the next general to speak, one who openly…bragged about being a knight before. That was nothing to brag about, at least in her experience. Sure it meant that he was a traitor to the senshi and knights, but it also meant that he had the ability to turn traitor for them.

The captain who had a name that was far too much of a mouthful to even attempt saying, and the green clad general both received nods. The green clad one seemed very sure of herself, and Hessonite liked that. It was spunky. She was one to keep an eye on, that was for sure. Another one to keep an eye on was the half youma general. Cinnabar. Interesting. There was such a mix of agents here. Such a diverse group. She hoped they were as unified as they were diverse…though, she was quite sure that was not the case. She would not have had to come here if it had been. The last two generals said more of the same things. One of those things, being who brought them into the fold. Interesting that so many were brought in by this Painite, when there was no Painite in attendance.

“Well, I find a few things interesting from your introductions. General Leucite. When you say you’ve always been with special operations, do you mean you joined the branch when you were first brought in? Is that how the branches are run here? There is no time to explore, to find yourself? You just jump in and pick where you’ll be, regardless if you really belong there or not?”

Her eyes moved around the room again. “Just how many of you joined Special Operations before becoming a captain? How many of you tried another branch first?”

Torvil

Noir Songbird

Ivynian

Whimsical Blue

Negaspace & The Rift

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items