Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Solo RP] Motherly Love (Laina and Gideon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:42 am
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 7:45 am
User Image

The little usdia was fluttering about the clearing, humming to herself as she arranged flowers. She loved the springtime. Everything was fresh and new and growing. Everything seemed extra healthy around her as well, which perked her right up. Her not-so-little family had made a lovely home here, and while her children were grown and wandering as young adults often did, she liked to try to make a clean and welcoming home to return to. She flitted here and there, stopping only when she noticed her son approaching, returning from his walk. Seeing him she was still struck by how fortunate she was. When she fell in love with Thanos she didn't imagine having a family was possible, but the Spirits have blessed them and she was grateful. "Gideon darling how was your walk?"

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:06 am
User Image

He couldn't get that mare out of his head. The entire walk home Straterra had been in his thoughts. Her words, her mannerism, the way her slightly emaciated form curved. He frowned at that thought, how malnourished she looked. He didn't like the idea of her wasting away physically. She was such a strong mare; it emanated from her in waves. He couldn't stand the idea of letting her degrade physically. No. He would take care of her. He nodded to himself in affirmation, then stopped as he realized he was already home and his mother was looking at him quizzically.

"Uh.. hey mom! Do we have any food?"

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:13 am
User Image

She stared hard at him for a moment. A mother always knows when a child is hiding something. Even a child that was not of her womb. She narrowed her eyes and looked him over, checking for signs of violence. The boy always got into fights and she knew the signs, though none seemed present. She backed away and looked him hard in the eye, as best she could from so far below him.

"Where have you been? Did something happen?" There was an odd scent to him, as of someone unfamiliar. Had he been with someone? There was also a strange look in his eye, though it was oddly familiar. "Well out with it! You know I'll find out eventually." She grinned at him, confident in her abilities to discover the truth.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:17 am
User Image

He squirmed under her scrutiny, reduced to a foal in the presence of the diminutive mare. There was something about being around his mother that always reverted him to a foal in his mind, and he found himself digging at the dirt and avoiding eye contact. He attempted to protest that anything of significance had happened, but gave up almost immediately. His mother was a clever and friendly mare, and he always broke down and told her the truth eventually. He sighed in resignation, hanging his head.

"Alright, alright, just stop circling me and glaring." He heaved another sigh as he searched for words. "I met someone on my walk," he said finally. "Someone that could use some help. Food, specifically." He smiled sheepishly. "She is a strong-willed and stubborn mare, but if I bring her food she will eat it I'm sure."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games