Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Whiteshade 'family' ~ Needs Updating

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:26 pm
Deaus Whiteshade - Xistund

Ghosts
Cassandra Whiteshade NPC
Nero Canus Ryunoko NPC
Erika Styles NPC
Lailah Lightmore NPC

~Utsuha [Accepted Deaus (Pending for Hogwarts) 7/5/16]

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:27 pm
Hi, my name is Deaus Whiteshade.

But I mostly go by Deaus, or 'The White Shadow!' It's a nickname I made for myself since its like Whiteshade and it sounds like an awesome superhero name!

I'm a boy. I know I need a bit of a haircut but I swear I'm a boy.

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is October 31. I get to go Trick or Treating on my birthday. So awesome~!

My dream job is I don't know, maybe a horror director or something like that.

My blood status is Blood? where I want to see! (Muggleborn)

The school I will be going to is Ugh, school is the last thing on my mind. (Hogwarts)

The house I'm in is the haunted one but don't tell anyone. (Not sorted in a house.)

I'm interested in dead things biggrin (Unsure.)

I'm currently with a bunch of ghost? (No one yet)

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Cheerful, and enthusiastic about my hobbies and likes. I like learning a whole bunch of things about the world now that I can explore it and once I found out about magic I can't wait till I can learn it. I also like caring for things like my pet bird Gwen, I guess I'm pretty brave, I love watching horror films, even though I'm too young for them. I've been called creepy by some and I've been picked on for it so I don't like it when people are bullied. I'm headstrong in my beliefs, not letting others stop me from doing what I think I need to do. I guess I have problems with authorities sometimes and I also hate religion... I also don't like talking about my past, I mean I'm happy now that's all that should matter.

My background story is Something I don't really like to talk about. I was born to a super religious family, like so religious that when strange things started happening around the house, and strange things always happened around me I get in trouble and have the devil beaten out of me by my father, my mother didn't do anything to help me. I didn't want to be evil and I didn't think I was but no matter what I did things just happened that I could not explain or I made something happen like magic and get punished for it, it gotten so bad that when I was nine I ran away from home one day when everyone was sleeping. I took my backpack and filled it with food along with other things I needed and ran away from everything I knew.

The first few days where ok, I don't even know if my parents tried to find me. The few times I almost got in trouble by people who wanted to take me home I made something strange happen and got away, I had wondered if I was a pawn of satan or something. Pretty soon I started running out of food and I sometimes had to steal or eat from trash cans. Sometimes I got lucky and things just happened to get me what I wanted when I really needed it, like magic.

One day during a downpour I ran into an abandoned looking house, this house was odd, it's seemed like everyone ignored it, like they could not even see it. It was old and decrepted in a modern neighborhood, it looked like a real haunted house. The door was unlocked and no one appeared to lived there for years but it looked like no one tried to steal from the house, since there was some golden objects and strange robe like clothes left there. This place was awesome scary I just had to make this place my base of operation, maybe my secret hideout like a superhero or something!

Once I got out of my wet cloths and dried, putting on one of the robes for warmth I started seeing people, well not really they were see through and some of them tried to scare me off but I thoght they were so cool that I did not want to leave, real ... well not live ghosts um, real dead ghost? Ghosts nonetheless. I met with the head ghost of the house a woman named Cassandra Whiteshade. Oh right I forgot to tell you Whiteshade is not my tecnical last name it's one I wanted to take since I no longer what to be apart of my old family and these ghosts are more of a family to me then my real family was. Anyway, where was I? Oh right I met with Cassandra and she let me stay, I don't think they got many guests and I was something new. So I stayed and talked to the ghosts, I still had to take care of myself mostly but it was much easier, and some of the ghosts taught me some life skills like a bit of cooking with the old wood stove. I had to buy wood and food but thankfully Cassandra showed me where there was a small vault of strange coins, enough to last me a while and shown me how to go to a place called Diagon Alley with the fire place. She made me say the name over and over till I got it right, apparently you can go to the wrong place if not careful.

So I donned a robe that was a little too big but I liked it anyway and used this powder that made a cool green flame swallow me up and spit me out in another place, with other people in funny robes. So I actually blended in, I used the cover story that I was buying things for my mom and picked up some food for myself, even got myself a few candies I never saw before... the beans were mostly gross and the frog got away before I could eat it, at least I got a cool card with someone I don't know who on it.

My life has been the best it could have been as far as I was concerned, I was learning all sorts of things that I could only dream of, my new house has lots of books about wizards and witches and so many things that could not be found in a bible. But as awesome as everything was I was kinda lonely, my new friends are awesome, but they can't really do much to interact with me, and though I like watching them do ghostly things. I kinda wanted someone I could touch and so one day when shopping I went to a pet shop, I was looking around at the strange animals, some of I never seen kids have as pets, some I did not know were even animals. I got myself a Raven since they were smart and from what I read could eat mostly anything so I could share my food with it. The store clerk warned me I could not take it to school till my second year. I said that would be alright since I had not been thinking of going to school, I was home schooled when I lived with my old family and I thought I could learn more from the ghosts at my new home. Well that's all I can think of writing, hopefully nothing drastic changes... hold on, there's a knock on the door, normal people should not see this place... huh a school governor?!

I enjoy Horror movies, ghost and other dead people, magic like just the fact it's real! My pet bird Gwen and reading books.

I despise Religion and religious people, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, the thought of loosing my new family, haircuts, Normal 'muggle' people and authorities.

I'm afraid of My old life and returning to it.

My strengths are I'm a quick learner and self dependent.

My flaws are Stubborn and does not understand my own limits

I look like this.

My wand is a 12 ½" Inches of Yew wooded, Phoenix Feather core with a Inflexible Bent Shaft (pending)

My pet is a Raven named Gwen

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take an OWL in at the appropriate time)

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take a NEWT in at the appropriate time)

(OOC: Got Devi's permission to have him go to the orphanage. - XI)

Xistund

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff