Need more rps please.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:20 am
I'm semi-lit and online alot of the day.I have several more characters that I can rp.But I'm particularly interested in rping my newest character,Sakamoto.My other characters can be used for other rp types or plots.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24699531&page=1  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:25 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Open Status
⇝ Current Master or Mistress

User Image

User Image User Image

Sakamoto◞
Played by .

the_basics↝
xxxName: Sakamoto
xxxNicknames: Sakamoto-san
xxxAge: Unknown.Appears twenty.
xxxPlace of Birth: Elite co,a advanced human computer company.
xxxGender: Male
xxxSexual Orientation: Bi.

on_the_outside↝
xxxPersonality: Calm and hard working,the spectacled male is always trying to be productive.In his free time,he enjoys feeding birds,reading,and relaxing outside or near a window.
xxxLikes: Tea,nature,feeding birds,learning about humans and what his owner likes.
xxxDislikes: Not meeting his owner's expectations.
xxxWeapons: Can fight with most knives and brooms but doesn't carry weapons otherwise.
xxxSkills: There are advanced female computers that are for the male audience.Elite co. created a male version of these computers who can serve the same functions-company,chores,and overall provide attention and great service.They are intended for a female audience but are popular with men as well.

digging_deeper↝
xxxFears: Failing his owner
xxxHabits: N/A
xxxDreams and Goals: Making his owner content and happy.
xxxTurn-on's: N/A
xxxSecrets: N/A
xxxBackstory: When female personal computers rose in popularity,another company answered to the pleas and wishes for a male personal computer.One that could provide care,attention,and service just like the female ones did.The result was male personal computers that outdid the female versions in every category.They cooked meals like advanced chefs,they were great at cleaning,they could protect their owners,and they easily adjusted to whatever their owners needs were,all while having great personalities.Sakamoto is one of these personal computers,available for order upon request.

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces