[Matori] You had a what? [Ariya/Dem] - FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:56 pm
It had taken her a long time to reach Matori. Mostly because she kept getting distracted by every dang shiny she came across. Ariya had even managed to follow some shinys way off course. The pudgy Alk found it amusing more than anything. However, now that she was finally in the territory that she had been meaning to make it to she was relieved.

She had been sent out on a mission to find her mount so that she could continue on with her training to become a guardian. Ariya had her sights set on a snaptrotter. They seemed ferocious enough as well as strong enough to carry her extra weight. With one hand shielding her eyes from the sun she stared out at the beach and smiled. It was a familiar sight since she lived on the islands, though the life that went along with this one was much different. Either way, she was happy to see water rather than desert.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:02 pm
It was training day for her and her familiars. They had a new one to get in line. A perzi named Sindi. Maha was still busy trying to sniff at the thing but the other radaku avoided it. Ascale, the Janarim, trying bouncing around to play with it. Each of the had their own reaction to the weird beast.

V'demhe sighed as she watched them all do whatever it was they were doing. The poor perzi was doing it's best to stick close to Dem for protection.

With a shake of her head the tall alkidike made her way down the beach, patting her thigh to signal her creatures to follow. If she could teach the things to get along then she would have accomplished something.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:56 am
As she watched the waters something else came into focus. An Alkidike. A familiar one at that! Ariya lifted a brow curiously but let her hand fall to her side as she made her way toward the fellow Amazon. It was amazing to see that this one had several familiars with her. Perhaps she could even get a few pointers from her when it was all said and done.

"Hello Sister!" She called out. Ariya wanted to give fair warning to the tall woman and her beasts so that neither tried to attack as she drew closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:26 pm
She heard the call and turned her head to see where it came from. Since she was referred to as "sister" and the voice wasn't that of a youngling she guess she was looking for another Alk. What she saw had her pausing mid-step to tilt her head. If she didn't know any better she'd swear that this particular chubby Alkidike looked very familiar. Dem lifted her hand and gave the woman a wave of her hand to signal that it was alright to approach. "Sister." V'demhe nodded her head in greeting then waited until the other amazon got closer.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:40 am
The closer she got the more Ariya's eyes seemed to widen. "V'demhe? Is that you?" She couldn't believe her luck! To find not only another Alkidike this far south but that it would be someone she already knew was phenomenal! While she wanted to be more energetic about their reunion she thought the beasts that surrounded the other wouldn't be too pleased if she made a sudden move. So instead she stopped a few feet from the woman and grinned. "Been a long time, how're you doing? What brings you to Matori?" She had so many more questions that that but she didn't want to bombard the other Alk just yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:49 am
Sure enough when the other got closer she recognized her as none other than Ariya. Of course she hadn't changed much since last she saw her. Dem smiled at her and gave a nod of her head. "It's me. I'm doing good so I can't complain. I live here with my mate and children." She waited for a small second then decided to ask a question of her own. "What news do you have from Chibale?" If there was any. But V'demhe found that she was anxious to know how things were back home.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:51 am
News? She thought hard on that one trying to figure out if there was anything to report but she shook her head. "There isn't anything worth telling. Of course I've not been home in some time myself so.." She lifted her shoulders apologetically.

Then she switched gears and grinned widely. "You have a mate? And children!? Why would you move them so far from Aisha?" Ariya had yet to figure out that this sister had fallen for an earthling and had hybrid children.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:56 am
It saddened her to know that there was no news worth sharing. Dem just wanted to know about her islands. Of course she had a cousin there as well. A trip home may be needed in the future.

V'demhe laughed when she heard the excited tones. "Yes. Virain is my mate. He's Matorian so when our daughters bloomed we moved south." That would perhaps explain all of those questions. Of course that didn't include her adopted kids so she added on, "I also adopted my baby sister after my mother passed and a son." To say she was busy would be right on the money.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:06 am
He? A male!? And.. earthling!? Ariya was stunned into silence for a moment. There was no horror to what she'd learned but.. to actually meet a pure blood Alkidike that had mated with an earthling was interesting. Ariya had met a hybrid before, sure, but she'd not met his parents.

"Daughters? Aisha blessed you with more than one? That's GREAT! I bet they are cute!" She wanted to see them. Their cuteness! Then to know that Dem had taken on the responsibility of two more? Ariya was impressed with the woman more and more. "You must be very busy all the time."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:49 am
Dem nodded her head with a smile as she listened to Ariya congratulate her. She had indeed gotten two daughters as a blessing. Something for which she was ever grateful. With the mention of being busy all the time she chuckled. "Yes, with all the kids I do tend to be quite busy." And she did mean all.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:51 am
All the kids! Indeed! How it must be a full life to have children. Ariya wanted some, of course, but she was not ready. Not yet. She still needed to get stronger. The woman wanted to make sure that she could provide for her daughter before she even approached Aisha for such a gift. "I do envy you." A soft sigh was given at the end of her words.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:54 am
Envy? V'demhe thought that word over for a moment. She soon came to an agreement. If she were in Ariya's shoes then she too would be envious. Dem had a beautiful family, one that seemed to grow all the time.

To fill the awkward silence she cleared her throat. "So what brings you to Matori?"  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:00 pm
With the new question posed she grinned and looked around at the sand, trees, and water. "Well, I was sent to find a mount and ended up here. Someone said snaptrotters were a good beast." Ariya brought her gaze back to Dem.

"Do you think they are good?" Having the opinion of another sister on the matter would be helpful.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:09 pm
So this sister was out in the world looking for a mount? That meant that she was going to be a guardian. Dem thought that over for a moment before she answered the question about what she thought of trotters. "Well, I know they have nasty tempers and can carry a lot of weight." She'd thankfully not had to deal with too many of them since her arrival in Matori.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:11 pm
So the beasts had tempers? Well that shouldn't be too hard to deal with. After all she could get a young one and raise it so that the temper was at least under control a little bit. Ariya nodded. "I notice you don't have one with you. Any reason why?" If the beasts were useful she wondered why one of her own wasn't utilizing it.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff