[PRP] Booth Babble [Hemera X Chiara]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chiara has been spending quite a lot of time at Hemera's booth chatting it up during Bloodfest.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had her chair at the booth today, and her feet up. Even tho it was cold the sun reflecting off the twin moons shone bright. It was a beautiful night. "So, what made ya choose this for a booth, huh? Do ya like trolls coming up to ya and trying to convince ya of stuff?" Chiara started, breaking the silence.

Gl!tch~
Had some free time smile

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:50 pm
Hemera wasn't about to stop Chiara from dragging a chair to the Talk It Out booth every other day. She might have if there was more troll traffic, but she understood that there might not be as much appeal as booths like Assjacked. It was fine, and her items were mostly cheap anyhow. She was prepared. And anyone could hang around for as long as they liked. So far, no one visiting had gone out of their way to make a ruckus on purpose, though she continued to be wary when Eridia and Chiara stopped by.

And so, she was watching the blueblood with crossed arms. She did that almost every night of Bloodfest, trying to figure this out.

"I decided to do this booth to try to avoid more instances like at the gala," she replied. "So much unnecessary bloodshed. I don't expect everyone can talk out their problems- we surely cannot ask terrorists to stop blowing things up, for instance, but at least among those loyal to the crown, it feels like...we could be better." And Panili, at least, made her feel like she wasn't the only one who thought that.

She sighed and shrugged. "Negotiations are just to get trolls to think about using diplomacy. There are those who I know would never think to, when they can pull bloodrank or threaten, but maybe doing this would make them realize there are other ways." She looked to the night sky. "I'm not sure that my lusus would agree, though. He's nonviolent, but in a way that's more for himself and not others at large."

Hemera realized she was saying a lot, and she was unsure of how responsive the audience might be. She leaned on the table. "I understand you have a dancing booth? I have not had much time to stop by, unfortunately. So I assume from that you have an interest in dance? Do you plan to pursue a career with that in mind?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At the mention of the royalist ball the blueblood snorted. That whole thing was really something, looking back. When the tealblood mentioned the habit of trolls using their bloodrank and such her smile disappeared for a brief moment. Hemera was a tealblood, not exactly high up on the class scale, but by no means a color that could be overlooked. The blueblood was surprised others actually felt that way. "Hemera!" Chiara said in mock outrage, raising an eyebrow at the tealblood. "Are you suggesting we just ignore our bloodcolor cast system?! Its set in place for a reason you know!" The blueblood joked.

"Oh you really should stop by!" Chiara looked Hemera up and down and grinned at what she saw. "Yeah! Bod like that i bet your hiding something. But, Ha! No, I only intend to manage dancers. Its more of a... charity for the poor. Give the lowbloods a chance at fame and fortune. Make their wildest dreams come true and blaw blaw." Chiara waved her hands and rolled her eyes about the whole dance battle thing. It was mainly a money raising deal for bigger and better plans. Also managed to get a couple lowblood indebted to her. "Seems you really have a like mind in 'helping the troll race' out and all. How do you feel about your booth considering the queens booth, huh?" Chiara grinned sneakily. It was kinda funny that the Queen's booth was all about insulting, meanwhile Hemera was crusading for the opposite direction.

Gl!tch~
Had some free time smile

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:17 pm
"There's a system and then there's system abuse. Two different things." Hemera corrected, though her feathers remained unruffled. Perhaps it was Chiara's joking tone, or she had thought about it enough to field such a response.

After that, she let Chiara talk. Hemera remained unsure about something as vulnerable as dancing. And she was still unsure about Chiara on top of that. "That's very kind. And very specific, I must say. Do you have a referral system for those who are in need but can't dance?"

Meanwhile, she weighed the idea. It sounded pleasant on the outside. Fame and fortune. Chiara was a blueblood, but Mera wondered what kind of connections she would have to have for her efforts to matter.

But the talk was turning back to what Mera was trying to do. "I think the queen's booth has its own uses similar to mine. There are attitudes out there who would love the chance to play around with insults. It's not my cup of tea, but if it's for fun I don't see the harm in it. Words are still being used, versus brawn, and I think that's still productive."

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara frowned. "Soo.... thats it? So long as there are no fists involved, who cares what they talk about?" The blueblood shrugged, smiling again. "Hey i totally get ya, to be honest i rather disagree with all the physical violence as well. Its like accepting and then embracing themselves as an animal. A rea civilized person talks, and thinks, and plans." Chiara gave the more physical violent booths of the sweep a snear. "But hey, if the rest of them want to be animals,
well i say let them."

The blueblood turned back to the tealblood. "Violence against others is just that pathetic base "fight or flight" reflex." Here she grinned kindly at the tealblood, "Other forms of action, like say expressing one's self through song, music, dance, that is truly something amazing. Turning violence into something beautiful."

Gl!tch~

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas