Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Teatime Tussle [Chiara Zariah] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was a little taken back by how light his next attack was. Was he pitying her?! That was not how this was supposed to go. She was letting him win. She was pitying him. The blueblood roared, "Don't hold back! What?! Am i not good enough to punch now?!" Her fist connected and she continued. FINE! Ill say something! Why don't you want to be... be..." with me She couldn't say it. He was fighting to get away, wasn't he?

8/20 HP
6 damage dealt
LordPocky

LordPocky rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:12 am
Zariah wheezed painfully as the blueblood laid him out flat. s**t! She really socked it to him. It seemed like the wriggler gloves were finally off. But it was too little, too late...just like everything with her it seemed! Zariah sprang back to his feet and launched himself at the blueblood, slamming his shoulder hard into her stomache to flatten her back in response. She WOULD NOT take him lightly forever! She had underestimated the lowblood enough. "Is that enough? Is that FINALLY good enough for you?! Am I finally good enough to be more than a ******** JOKE!?" he demanded. "And be? Be what? What do you WANT me to be? Because I've tried doing what you want and that STILL isn't enough to get you to be straight with me FOR ONE MINUTE!"

Micillia
11/20 HP
6 dmg dealt

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "You don't even know what straight IS for me!" Chiara wobbled as she tried to get back up. This was just so exhausting. Emotionally and physically. "Have you ever thought that maybe i was being sincere?!"

2/20 HP
3 damage dealt
LordPocky

LordPocky rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:24 am
One last punch before his fist froze midair. Wait.....was that her way of being sincere? He slowly narrowed his eyes in suspicion at her. Was she so paranoid that she couldn't give an honest answer? He slowly lowered his fist and sighed and heavy, annoyed sound. It was, wasn't it? She was such a pitiful thing...unable to trust when he'd been so open to her....but what did that say about himself? Unable to think himself more than a side character to Keionx's story when Chiara was there wanting to actually listen to him. ******** He was stupid. They BOTH were. Zariahh burried his face in his hands as he tried to calm himself....and was that blood? Probably....she got him pretty good with that one hit...

"I pity you....you stupid, pathetic blueblood.....you're stubborn and annoying and noisy....but I wanted you to notice me and you only made fun of me....if you really want THIS to be our relationship....I don't know if I can..." he said sadly. Hating her hurt too much....it was bitter and there was no playful charm in their fight, it was just two idiots throwing hurtful words and....well...fists.

Micillia
5/20 HP
4 dmg dealt

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara dropped to her knees. She was sick of this. Fighting is what stupid animistic trolls did when they weren't smart enough to come up with another method. She cursed herself for letting her emotions get the better of her, even if he was the one that started this entire thing. Well, its not like she could have fought back full power anyway, he was like a porcelain doll. She had held back, not wanting to break the orangeblood. "I was not making fun of you. Dont you even know how i work?! I was teasing you, that's how you know i lik---"

Chiara gritted her teeth, she was getting angry again. She had to calm down. Slowly the blueblood got to her feet, trying to shrug off the pain she felt from the fistfight. "Yeah... okay, maybe i didn't do the best job of it... But i was trying to ask you if you would like to have "dance lessons" with me, or something." Chiara folded her arms in front of her defensively. "Like, and excuse to hang out. You should know you don't really need lessons from me." Trying to act casual, Chiara grinned at Zariah. "Is that what this was? Proving to me you dont need lessons from me? Well i already knew that"

KNOCKED OUT
LordPocky
Sorry for slow!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:46 pm
"I know....I know you...enjoy spending time with me....but you sure show it iin confusing ways. Kei always thinks I need lessons....how to be braver, stronger....I didn't want you thinking llike her...I didn't want you thinking you need to FIX me," he frowned at the thought. It was...frustrating to say the least. Keionx always wanted to train him, it always felt like she wanted him more like herself, seeing Chiara reflected in that he couldn't stand.

"So.....this is what it takes?" he asked with a bit of a sheepish grin, "I have to get angry with you and clobber you to be straight with me?" Zariah gently touched her hand, tugging lightly at her fingertips as a wordless request to let him have her hand. "I w-wouldn't mind dancing lessons....y'know...minus the condesending air. Or um....you....COULD come with me when I visit Busthind....I need to replenish my teas....if.....if you wanted to go for a bit of a hike..."

Micillia
(woops, small edit but you'll never know *sneak*)

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara got to her feet and dusted off herself. She looked around, apparently they had attracted some onlookers. It suddenly dawned on Chiara how the queen had felt when she had addressed her so informally. Chiara had just been essentially publicly humiliated by a lowblood in front of an audience. Not to mention he had almost forced her to admit feelings for the lowblood to boot. The blueblood's cheeks burned blue. She was a fool to entrust any feelings to another troll, it meant they had power over her, it meant they could crush her public image and humiliate her.

Zariah's words brought the blueblood back to herself. Chiara forced a grin onto her face and took his hand, leading him somewhere more private. "Well, before all of... this, i was going to tell you that i had acquired a set of teacups and several types of tea i was hoping to share with you." Chiara tried to act casual, but she was suddenly feeling uncomfortable with the orangeblood. Did he just not know about manners and tact? Did he want to make Chiara a laughing stock in front of others? If she started looking weak he was essentially dooming her. Alternia was not a kind place, weaknesses were taken advantage of, lives were lost. It was something she would have to think about, and maybe even discuss with him later. For now she could not go through another fight, and she sought out the comfort of privacy.

The blueblood shook her head, and ran a hand through her hair. She needed to look confident and casual, even tho there were bruises blooming under her clothes. She needed to keep in control. She would have time later to think about how she felt privately vs publicly about things. Now was the time to patch things up. "I could brew you a cup back at my booth, huh? Then maybe we can schedule a time to go tea shopping together." She said, directing the two of them away from public view.

LordPocky
Sorry, kind of an odd reaction, but ive been thinking how to respond to this for a while.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:38 am
The subtlety of her actions didn't go unnoticed. Between looking around and pulling him away from onlookers. "I DID try to get this somewhere private..." he murmured, suddenly lowering his head a bit in shame. He hated that she felt the need to hide him. He doubted it was trying to hide him to PROTECT him from someone searching for rebels...probably more to do with...maybe being ashamed of him? Maybe thinking she could do better than a lowblood like him? Ugh, he was just discouraging himself again. It just further reminded him WHY he was with them. Maybe some day he could be seen as her equal....rather than just someone that causes her embarasment. Hell....would she EVER be proud to show him off? But that was assuming she would accept his feelings. She STILL pointedly refused to respond to his confession. His hand in hers suddenly felt numb, as if he couldn't feel any warmth from her palm.

Zariah perked at the mentions of the gift. And something that would interest him to boot! "Th....thank you..." he said, shocked. What was with her and her constant gifts? The wreath, the bobblehead, the teaset.....was.....was it her way of showing how she cared? He could REALLY use an instruction manual on how to deal with the blueblood, she was completely baffling! "Wh-why don't we brew it at your booth...I'm sure we could find somewhere nice and peaceful to sit...I.....want to know what you've been up to. I feel we haven't talked in too long."

Micillia

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out