[BATT] Teatime Tussle [Chiara Zariah] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
During Bloodfest Chiara manages to hurt Zariah's feelings. Will they be able to make up? Or will the fight make things worse?
Previous Posts One Two Three Four Five Six Seven

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara froze. Knocking the tea out of Zariah's hands was the first physical act. So far it had all just been yelling, anger, and misunderstanding. Chiara knew she had gone too far, she was the one that had escalated this. All she wanted was to tell Zariah that she meant the "walking lessons" as a joke excuse to hang out, maybe go out on a date. She could hold his hand and tell him she was only doing it to help him stay upright or something stupid. Then she could keep flirting with him without having to admit real feelings. "Zariah!" Chiara started, searching for words that would make this all better. She knew there were none. If she backed down now she would not be in control. If she backed down, the orangeblood leave her. He was not allowed to leave her, no one was. Indica, Chiara's lusus tried to leave, now her skull sat on her mantle. Chiara felt a tear threaten to spill at the thought, and she pulled out her weapon. There was no backing down, not if she wanted to keep Zariah.

Hivestuck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:58 pm
Zariah stared in horror at the shattered teacup. It wasn't even his property to detroy! And he'd worked hard on it and the prior cup only to be shamed in front of--oh no.....the orangeblood tugged the sleeve around his wrist, backing away from Chiara while trying to avoid other trolls. Right....she was a highblood....a highblood that worked for the empress....how could he be so foolish? ******** should've just stuck with Kei...that foolish ego stroking she offered and the attention...making him feel like the only troll in the room that mattered...he knew she was fickle. He was a passing interest to her. A novelty.

"I trusted you!" he hissed quietly, horribly conscious of the views of others. He was a lowblood....he shouldn't be fighting a highblood...especially not with her rather loud claims against him...including using his real damned name! The lowblood wrapped his arms around himself, glaring defensively at her. "Take this outside at least," he bit out. At the very least they could make it a little less.....public.....he highly doubted he could stop her from wanting to fight though.

Micillia

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A heat bloomed in Chiara's chest. All those emotions she had penned away. Indica leaving her. Eridia continuing to play dumb with her red feelings, and now Zariah was wanting to escape too. The blueblood had a voice in her head screaming for her to stop and think, to not rush forward blind in anger and pain. Thats what the animals did, she wasn't an animal, the internal Chiara shouted. But the rage was fierce. She would just knock him out, take him, and that's all. No blood needed spilled. She was just going to take him home and keep him there.

The blueblood didn't want to harm the orangeblood, she left her military grade weapons in her bag, hidden from view. Instead she clenched her fist and aimed a punch at the orangeblood boy.

20/20 HP

LordPocky

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:42 am
WHAT?! Did she seriously just try to slug him?! And hard too. He could tell she'd really tried to throw her weight into the just to whiff it. OOOOOOHHHH She was LUCKY he'd left his pen knife at his hive and was decked solely in his own fists. Though as he went to punch her back and missed his face soured. IDIOT! He looked like an IDIOT swinging wildly at her! They BOTH looked like idiots flailing poorly at each other! UGH! He didn't understand the blueblood! Was she trying to say she felt black feelings for him? He thought they'd had a rather...mutual pity going on....but it wasn't like it was the first time he'd been wrong when dealing with her.

Micillia
20/20 hp

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smirked angerly at the orangeblood. He was fighting back, huh? So he really didn't want to be with her. Figures, just like Indica. Well Chiara knew how to deal with that. She tried to push her emotions down so she could focus on the task at hand, but something was getting in the way. An internal Chiara said "Maybe you really do care about this guy more than just a possession?" But Chiara ignored that ignorant child version of her thoughts. In this harsh world there was only property and power.

20/20 HP

LordPocky

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:36 am
The more he tried to figure her out the angrier he felt. She never once talked of pity....that was probably his OWN dumb misunderstanding that she just never bothered to correct. He thought that time with the wreath.....ugh he'd made such a FOOL of himself! AGAIN! Zariah grit his teeth, baring them in his own internalized rage. Why did he tell her so much? He told her more than he ever told KEI! Not like she ever cared enough to ASK or be excited for the things he did! At least the idiot highblood was EXCITED by the things he did, never told him to stop or let her protect him! What a ******** FOOL!

Zariah clench his fist and struck, shocking himself more than anything when he felt himself hitting flesh as his mind suddenly reeled to a halt. Wait....was he ACTUALLY fighting her rather than trying to talk it out?

Micillia
20/20
3 dmg dealt

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara grinned at the orangeblood boy as her cheek tingled in pain. Now that he had actually hit her, she was finding new feelings of respect for this timid little lowblood. That didn't stop her from aiming a punch at him tho.

17/20 HP
1 damage delt
LordPocky

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:30 pm
The regret quickly snapped to a halt when she slugged him in the gut, the air whooshing out in a low disgruntled 'woof!'. He glared back at her and quickly righted himself. It felt like she was pulling her punches....which STILL didn't answer any questions! UGH! It was so...infuriating!

"If--" Zariah broke off, gritting his teeth in a bared half snarl, "when I beat you....you owe me some gogdamned answers!" he hissed, pulling back to slug her once again.

Micillia
19/20 HP
3 dmg dealt

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Answers?! And to what?!" Chiara spit to the side, there was blue in it. She was still holding back, it was rather interesting to see what he would actually do if he won tho.

14/20 HP
2 damage dealt
LordPocky

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:22 pm
He stumbled. ********! Of COURSE he stumbled! Now was NOT the time to let her unbalance him! Hell, if he kicked her a** that would prove just how wrong she was about his coordination if nothing else! "Are you kidding me?!" he snarled, clenching he fists at his sides in protest. "How about EVERYTHING! Have you EVER been straight with me or am I just a GAME to you! Do you actually FEEL anything for me or am I just something to AMUSE you with stories of my silly little rebel antics?" ********! He'd TRIED showing her how he felt and that just got her exploding at him, he had been worried attempting any form of physical closeness would just result in her shoving him away or hitting him or something. He LET it be on her terms and STILL she wouldn't tell him how she actually felt.

Micillia
17/20 HP
0 dmg dealt

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's face flushed a light blue. "What? You think im just some highblood, don't you?! Just some highblood who don't care?!" She still pulled her punches back a bit. This felt so much different from her encounter with Indica.

14/20 HP
1 damage dealt
LordPocky

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:37 pm
"WHAT have you done to prove otherwise?! You're always only interested in stories! And you LAUGHED at me! YOU LAUGHED! I get I'm not graceful or...." he broke off. He understood there wasn't much good about him but he didn't need to give her that fuel to work with. She'd gotten enough from him. "When I tell you about what I do, is that it? Do you just LAUGH with your highblood friends? 'Guess what the stupid lowblood is up to'? I trusted you enough to tell you EVERYTHING! I don't even know where I stand with you!" he was foolish. Keionx had her blueblooded royalist....well...former....he'd thought maybe, just maybe it could work out for him too. He should've known. She was the hero, things always worked out perfectly for her. What was he? Just some plot point, something to move the story along, to be killed off to embolden the hero surely. ******** was just getting angrier the more he tried to talk to her.

Micillia
17/20 HP
5 dmg dealt

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara staggered back and went to one knee. Zariah was really giving this fight his all. The blueblood tried to retaliate, but she was finding it hard to want to punch him back. Is this how her lusus felt? Being hurt by someone she loved simply for some misunderstanding? No. Indica didn't love Chiara, the blueblood knew that, and now it looks like neither did Zariah. The blueblood stood back up, and although still in a fighting stance, she was ready and willing to take the orangeblood's next hit.

9/20 HP
0 damage dealt
LordPocky

Micillia

Dapper Duck

LordPocky rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:52 pm
"Well?! SAY SOMETHING!" Zariah screamed, barely grazing her as his frustration seemed to peak. He couldn't believe himself....shew as the one that started it....hell she even started the fight BEFORE punches were thrown! Yet it felt like HE was the one getting particulalrly worked up. Ugh....maybe she really didn't care. Maybe she really DID see him as expendable...just someone to help pass the time with.

Micillia
17/20 HP
1 dmg dealt

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out