Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Blades at Midnight on the Pier (Psy and Eri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They dance a glorious dance
Their eyes only upon each other
They dance a dangerous dance
And now there will be blood.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:27 pm
imaginationsparadise

Quote:
20/20 hp

Psykgi waited on the end of the pier, holding onto the railing as she looked out onto the water. By her feet was a plate with a dourly burning candle, and a bowl of candy. It wasn't much of a date set up but, as she watched the moons move through the sky, it would be good enough to start.

Her standard-issue axe rested nearby, leaning against a piling. She did hope that Eridia would understand her teasing message and show up. It would be such a pain to have her advances so rudely denied. A disappointment. A real shame.

"She'll come." she said to the cockroach that watched her from the piling. Ma'am chittered. That was what the swarm was concerned about. Eridia was dangerous, and out on the water, there were limits to what the swarm could do.

"Ma, I'll be fine." she said, poking the roach, "... but she'd better come."  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:19 pm
A dozen cups of chocolate mint smoothies and a trip back home later… and Eridia found herself walking through the pier as the vague note instructed. She was slow though, purposely dragging her heels of the wooden boards, feeling as if she shouldn't have come. But she was dying inside, she needed to know the reason why. Eridia wore one of her least favorite overcoats and hidden inside each sleeves were her military-grade daggers-- A souvenir she got from the swamp. Eridia still couldn't pinpoint the game at hand. Would there be subtleness or a more direct approach? Was it going to be like the last time they were alone?

Her gut told her otherwise.

The high blood was unsure if she was supposed to bring candy herself, so she brought one of her infamous jar of kisses. One hundred pieces would be enough, she knew. Once Eridia arrived, she stopped her tracks. There she was.

She breathed in, casually walked next to her and set the jar down. “Lovely night, isn't it Psykgi?” Eridia looked up and admired the view from above. Nonchalantly, she took out the redblood’s picture and held it between her fingers. “Let’s see.”

Eridia pretended she went over a to-do list. ”North pier, and candy…” She chuckled and looked at the image again. “...A few minutes ‘til midnight.” The lavender blood looked down, noticing the burning candle and bowl of candy as well as the redblood’s axe. “Ah… I see you've come prepared. Now… Care to explain yourself?”

There, she said what she wanted to say. A direct question that deserved a direct answer.

“What could you possibly want from me Psykgi Mentha?”

Battle Stats

HP: 20/20
Military Grade Emei Daggers [+1]

TheBeautifulDraconicFeline
ooh boy

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:00 pm
ImaginationsParadise
Roll 2d6 if you want eri to go first razz

Steps on the pier - it was a lot to hope for. It could be a stranger, a passer by, a dockhand.

A strident voice.

Psykgi smiled and turned, taking the shaft of her axe in her hands. She came. Eridia had actually come. Good. It meant that Psykgi hadn't misread her. She wouldn't have liked to think that she had, not a profession like hers.

She rested the axe head on the ground, her smile growing as Eridia went over her picture. "Gosh, Eridia, does this really need explaining?" she said. She hefted her axe over her shoulder. "I don't think you need an explanation." she said, noticing the jar of kisses - yum. "I think you know exactly what I'm doing here." she smirked, "So, myyyyyy deeeeaaar," she elongated the words - she really liked mimicing that trait of Eridias, "Why don't you bring out those knives of yours, hmm?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:58 pm
“Has anyone ever told you just how irritating you are? Really daaaarling, is it too much to ask for a reason?” Eridia chuckled as she removed her leather gloves and tossed them to the side. Her eyes were fixed at the troll who did nothing but stir the hate inside of her. The highblood wished to feel Psykgi’s blood on her fingers, just a way to please her personal vendetta, and have it lovingly spilled all over the pier.

No one knew how much she wanted to hear those words from her. Not subtly, not by guessing and certainly not from someone else. But that was exactly what the other wanted and the highblood gladly fell for it. Since the night they have met, this redblood has annoyed her, embarrassed her to the point she nearly (or maybe even) lost to her. Not tonight, certainly not in the type of game she was accustomed to play. If this fight would determine the winner, then so be it. Eridia pulled up her left sleeve. Slowly revealing her dagger and giving it a few twirls. “Oh... you mean this old thing? Or perhaps…” She did the same with the other sleeve.

“This?” With her eyes lidded and a malicious smile crept on her lips, Eridia quickly lunged towards Psykgi, with both daggers spinning on her palms. Her objective: confuse the redblood, making her wonder which dagger would land the first hit.

Battle Stats

HP: 20/20

DraconicFeline
ouo

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:01 am
imaginationsparadise

Quote:
13/20 hp
7 damage taken!
3 damage dealt!

Well well, Eridia certainly had things... up her sleeves. "Oh gosh, all the time... but never in that tone of voice." said Psy coyly. Anything else she would have wanted to say died before it was said, because then, to Psykgi's surprise, Eridia charged. In that moment, blades glinting in the moonlight, eyes lusting after PSykgi's blood, her dress billowing in her wake, Eridia was...

Oh my gog

Psy was... entranced? Delighted? Aroused? All of the above? It was hard to say. Either way, it took Psykgi's breath away. Soon, though, she came to a conclusion as one of Eridia's dancing daggers pierced her side.

Pain.
Deeper than she had expected.

Psykgi brought up her axe to block further blows and pushed Eridia away to give her space. She took a swing, grinning even as the red stain on her skirt bloomed, blurring the edges of the skirt's stripes...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:33 am
"Ooh really? Should I say how much of an annoyance you are with that tone?” Eridia tried regaining her composure after being pushed away, yet that only made her want to move in closer. Trying to do so got her hurt slightly, however she didn't mind at all. For her physical pain was always better than mental. Surely that would hurt tomorrow, but for now she was going to enjoy the feeling of being alive. "Or you want me to show you dear?" She laughed. "Actions do speak louder than woooords."

"A few more cuts and you'll be a bloody piece of art.” The lavender blood meant lovely rather than bloody, but the word play was too good. She looked down at the blood on her overcoat with a smile on her face and proceeded to wipe off some off the blood to admire her own hue. "Pretty isn't it?" She said, waving her bloody hand at the dangerous redblood. "Care to bleed a little more? I'd like to make a comparison." This time Eridia took hold of her daggers in an attempt to jab her opponent.

Battle Stats

3 DMG taken!
4 DMG dealt!

HP: 17/20

DraconicFeline

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:03 pm
imaginationsparadise

Quote:
9/20 hp
4 damage taken!
NO damage dealt!

"Ooo, gosh, I think you are showing me right now!" Psykgi said, attacking with her axe again. This... wasn't exactly going as she'd hoped. Clearly, she needed to train more.

She wanted to banter with Eridia, to say something like Gosh, I agree, lets see more of it! or I bet they'll look lovely together or some such thing, but she had to concentrate. If she wasn't careful, Eridia might actually up and kill her.

She swung and missed, bringing her axe up to block, suddenly wary. That is a possibility And that would not be fun.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:06 pm
She was surprised she was actually good at fighting. Maybe it was because of the smoothies? She didn't know but hell she was enjoying every second. She got closer to Psykgi, this time even closer than she had intended and tried to stab her sides with a smirk.

Battle Stats

0 DMG taken?
7 DMG dealt!

DraconicFeline

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:42 pm
imaginationsparadise

Quote:
2/20 hp
7 damage taken!
0 damage dealt!

Eridia was far more ferocious than Psykgi had anticipated. She was, very probably, tryin to kill her.

Although it wouldn't be a terrible way to die, of all the ways she could die as a redblood, dying alone on a pier was not what she really wanted. There was still so much to do! So much to be!

Reckless though she was, Psy didn't want things to end just yet. Again, not a bad way to die, but Psy didn't plan on dying that night. Discretion was the better part of valor... if she fell into the water, there was a chance that she could escape. She was bleeding, but most of the seadwellers that might take offense were probably at the party. Nothing to worry about too much there.

From there to her hive and her healing kit. Easy peasy, unless she died here. On her date, or what was supposed to be a date. Was it still a date? It could be.

She attacked, hoping to buy herself enough time to flee if she had to...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:50 pm
Eridia’s eyes widened as well as her maniacal smile. How lovely was to see her in pain. She lunged forward once more, grabbing Psykgi and making her body collide with the railing. Quickly, she tool her axe, pressing the handle on the lowblood’s neck rather hard. What a lovely sight, how easy would it be to kill her just there.

“This is for every single time youve humiliated me Psykgi… Looks like you'll die tonight.” She whispered darkly and proceeded to make the redblood’s bloody collide with the railing once more before getting closer to her face. Oh how she wanted to end this, however Eridia knew no one else would have the guts to play their little game and she was more fun alive.

She chuckled as she leaned in closer to Psykgi and slightly touched her lips with hers. “Should I?” The lavender blood said in a low voice, feeling as her tensed body slowly relaxed. She was still breathing rather heavily and, with no shame or hesitation whatsoever…

She kissed her.

Battle Stats

0 DMG taken!
4 DMG dealt!

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:03 pm
Quote:
0/20 hp
Psy loses!

The moment the axe left her hand, Psykgi knew that it was time to go, but unfortunately whatever window of escape she might have had was now forcibly closed. She gasped as she struck the railing, any curses or expletives she might have wanted to make choked by the pressure of the axe handle against her neck. "Aff!" she managed, struggling to push the handle away, to get one last bit of air, to say one last bit of banter.

Being slammed against the pier again only added insult and more injury to injury. "G-gosh, looks like it, you sure you..." She said, managing to free herself just long enough to get that out before her axe shaft pressed up against her again, choking her words, hurting her. Are you sure you want to do this? Eridia was perfectly in her rights to kill her, and who would really care about a dead redblood in Civisect? That wasn't it. Didn't Eridia feel anything for her? Anything flushed?

Oh gog... I misread this. I misread this so bad... Psykgi thought, rapidfire and delirious with oxygen deprivation as she struggled against Eridia - a far stronger Eridia - for every gasp of air. Somehow, that was worse than the imminent threat of death.

The pressure relaxed on her throat and she sucked in a breath of air, grateful suddenly for this gas that she took for granted. She didn't have time to think about it, or utter a reply as she simply breathed.

And then things changed a little.

Cool lips touched hers, soft and gently moist with lipstick. Breath not her own entered her mouth. I was right after all. she thought, relieved. Although startled, she tried her best to return the kiss. After all, injuries included, this was how she had been hoping for this night to go. Aside from the sudden concern for her life, all had gone well.

Her hands loosened on the axe handle, one of them hanging loosly on the wood as the other, almost tentativel, reached for Eridia to pull her closer.

ImaginationsParadise

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers