Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: my blood is Black (Private) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:10 am
Mission Name: my blood is Black

Number of Teams Allowed:
For any blackwing members or anyone who has gotten to know Noira.
Enemy/Enemies:
??????
Reward:
???????

User Image
User Image

Summary:
Noira has been captured by the presumably dead, Saint Clara. Those Blackwings that are concerned for their leader have gone in search of her. Before Noira had been defeated, she activated the black blood in ever Blackwing seal to act as a detector, to create a buzzing sensation that would get stronger as you got closer to her location. After searching, the location where the Blackwing Leader is located has been narrowed down to somewhere in a large mountain range.
This mission is not going to be an easy one. The mountain range has been known to have very challenging weather patterns this time of year as well as a sort of magnetic field that messes with the production of portals. If they want to try and avoid getting lost in the mountains, a guide is required. Even after successfully locating where Noira is, the team will then have to deal with Saint Clara and whatever else is with her.
There is a town at the foot of the mountain range and one of you has managed to locate an inn with a guide that resides in it who can help you through the passage. Your first step is to meet with them and then travel into the mountains.
Time is limited and the outcome of this mission will determine a huge course in power shifts between two powerful beings.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:40 am
Katerina
User Image

A woman nervously stood outside near the group of Blackwing members that wished to leave. The guide was still getting ready so it just left her with a bunch of rather intimidating looking people. "Ah... S-She should be out... soon..." she said, nervously smiling and glancing down the hall where the guide's room was. The woman, though in great shape, was in her mid 30's. She was the innkeeper in town and also had some experience with medicinal stuff as well. Her bright blue eyes shifted towards the group then towards the hall again as she heard the door slowly open. Her smile grew into a relieved one as the guide stepped out.
User Image
The woman yawned and scratched her head before looking towards the group she was dealing with "...Oh..." She looked at the other woman then "Katerina... These are the people?" she asked. The innkeeper, Katerina, nodded. The guide muttered something about them looking like a wild group before looking at them. "Yeaaaaaah... Hi! My name is Luce and I'll be your guide through the mountains. Pretty sure you beautiful people can handle yourselves but here are a few rules while we are traveling. Don't split up. That's a good way to get lost and potentially get yourself killed. The mountains have an interesting magnetic field around them that restrict how much you can use your abilities. Usually we just say don't try and transportation abilities as in the past we have had witches and stuff try that and end up appearing outside of town looking like diced ham... In the event of an extreme emergency though... I have a nice little device that will send a signal to one of our nice little air crafts and have it come to our location and take us home. Again, only for extreme emergency... like one of you is literally dying," Luce adjusted her goggles slightly before picking up the large backpack she had. "I have to triple check to make sure we are good so use these next couple minutes to prepare yourselves."

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

((note: if you don't want to join, you don't have to. I'm just quoting all potential interested parties))  

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:56 am
sorbet shark

User Image
Chilia DeLycan
Black Wing member

Chilia would look at the two whom were in front of her "don't worry about us...just guide us, im sure those whom know they cant help stayed behind anyways" she told them, she had her arms in a crossed formation as she stared at the two, she was abit upset, currently with Noira being captured just after she had a talk about her, one point declining company before it. so to her she was more focused on reaching noira and getting her free, if not at least get her body as she had no idea what to expect, but she was sure she was alive which was the main reason she went.

NEW THEME
Dismiss
Entrance theme

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rubia Ripper

BlackWings Member||Mood:"Concern...a bit"||Company:"Innkeeper, Guide(Luce),Chilia"||Sealed Apperance

Powers:
Game Realm
- Still being a Game Master this realm still exist to her own doing. It sends herself, allies, or the enemy into this realm to fight , only for the purpose so outside surroundings won't get damaged.
[infinite, for now actucal battle reasons, but for actucal battles realm last 5 posts, recharge is 7 posts]

Game Rules
- This takes half of her speed and strength away from this move and it can only work in the game realm. It allows Rubia to sent upon one rule before they can fight, but it isnt like death or getting curse, its way different then that. She can only choose from these three rules and she also has to follow them no matter.
-1. No miesters< this means if one of them is a miester or multiply they are sent back to the real world and they have to wait.>
-2. No ablitites or Powers< That means straight hand to hand combat, basically the test of strength.>
-3. One must stay, the others go< Between her enemies they have to decided when one gets to stay and fight her and the others will be teleported back to the real world. >[Only 1 rule last 2 post, but recharge is 5 posts]

IDWW Form
- From once a Indepent War Weapon, weapons that don't need a meister to fight strong opontents, she has now become a Independent Demon War Weapon. and with that gaining a new form, that gives her more speed and defensive then ever before.
[last 3 posts, recharge 4 posts]

Queen Army Upgrades
- With her army dead and gone for good, what remains is what they give for her. In meaning 8 pawns, will give her 8+ Intenggliance , 2 knights so 2+ gives her natural strength. 2 bishops = 2+ speed,2 Rooks = 2+ defensive, 1 king = If she dies she will be revive on spot after[6 posts of another person has past]

Satan's Mirror
- It spawns in a mirror infront of the oppenent and once they looked into it and see thereself, they fallasleep and have to fight themselves order to wake up.(If Mirror gets smash before finishing themselves they would wake up, as well also if the don't finish under a certain about of time(4 posts) they wake up, recharge is 10 posts)

Float
- Simply what it means she can float thru the air not fast like flying but float.

Queen Roulette
- It Summons a bunch of swords around her, meaning more than 1 but less than 700 swords around her, and with a tick and tock(random number between 1-700) that's how many swords attack that person(last 2(one for starting it up, one for swords attacking), recharge 6 posts)

ShapeShift
- Basically what it says she can shape shift into anything(last 1 post, recharge 2 posts)
||Weapon Form:

Being in her human form of course, and arriving there normally not by portal. maybe some bit portal but she only wanted to look around first before she saw chilia, the guide and others. Of course she did arrive a little late, more so just late but heard what the guide had said. She looked over to chilia and said,"Second serious..mission I ever been on, I hope Noira senpai is alright. and I'm all good to go as well. I got a bag with things, like food, water that sorta normal thing.She stopped to breath for a second before speaking once more. The Magnetic Field she was talking about I could almost feel it from here, that why I was sorta a little bit late arriving. I wonder why a town of this size exist next to such a dangerous forest I wonder....

(ooc: I'll join since I'm a finially free from irl work for a couple of weeks and I'm getting back to lovely roleplay.)
King of Relms

sorbet shark

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:29 pm
User Image

l[ Name: Vincent Hope]|[ Grimoire: Equipped]|
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxl[ Race: Sorcerer]|[ Threat Level: Dangerous]|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As Chilia and Rubia awaited the rest of the Blackwings to arrive, both would see Vincent, still injured and barely able to stand on his, steadily making his way towards the rest of the group. Clearly the boy was still recovering from his encounter with Clara. Despite his injuries, Vincent would continue on. He felt responsible for Noira being taken and feel that it is his duty to save her, either by himself or with the others. Holding his arm, Vincent went over towards their guide, "Why are we still here? Lets get moving." he stated, without looking back at Rubia or Chilia, Vincent's full attention was on the mountain and where Noira's location was.

l[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]|[ Soul Protect: Inactive]|
|[ Physical State: Healthy/Uninjured]|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{Out...Of....Character --- }

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Seven Deadly Sloths

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:50 am

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

Fleur DeValentine

User Image

I am the Princess of Madness

And in the end, all will kneel before me

Miles Libertatis

User Image

As everyone talked, Miles was pacing back and forth impatiently. He had a look of anger and frustration on his face and hadn't said two words to anyone the entire time. He didn't seen interested in anything Luce, Chilia or Rubia said, instead seeming distracted. "Agreed," was all he said when Vincent asked what they were still doing there and that they should get moving.

Fleur, who had also been standing around ignoring everyone (though instead of looking upset she merely looked bored) looked over at Miles. "Who are you again?" She asked, sounding slightly annoyed. "I know Noira. I...need to free her as well." Fleur sniffed. "As if the Blackwings would need your help," she replied haughtily. "We could just kill you right now, you know?" "I know." Fleur seemed slightly caught off-guard by his easy acknowledgement. "Well, as long as you understand the situation." She looked back at Luce. "How long will this take?" She asked, her haughty tone not changing. "It seems to grow more wearying by the minute. Not only does Noira go and get herself captured, but she gets captured by someone as troublesome as Saint Clara. Has the woman no thought for anyone else?"  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:07 pm
Katerina
User Image
Luce
User Image

Luce raised an eyebrow at the group who seemed determined to get moving "Alrighty then," she said. This was the first hearing it sound like this was a rescue mission. With that, Luce seemed a bit more serious. She rummaged through her bag real quick before standing up and swinging it over her shoulder. She looked at Katerina then "Be back later," she said. Katerina nodded "I will have the medical equipment prepared just in case."
With that, Luce hopped down from the step she was on and glanced at Fleur "It won't take long to get to the trail we will take. I don't know how long it will take to find your friend though. I guess that depends on where she is," she said before she began walking.
Sure enough, it only took about a half an hour to get to the trail that lead straight into the mountains. It didn't look too safe though. The path was already jagged and as the foothills began appearing, it became way steeper. "Hopefully some of you brought some better shoes cause this trip isn't going to work well with heals," Luce stated.

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:26 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Chilia DeLycan
Black Wing member

Chilia looked at Vincent "you shouldnt even be here...your not even in any condition to even help...remember wat i told you its not our problem if you fall" she told him before Fluer and miles would speak up she would glare at Fluer "you wont kill him Fluer, unless you think that my personal choice for a Blackwing can't make the cut, even Noira wanted to watch over his progress" she stated bluntly, of course this she was lying about mainly because she was still interested in keeping his real identity and connection away from the rest of them. Chilia would wait for everyone to begin moving she went close to Miles "try to keep the reasoning in your heart...trust me" she muttered so he could hear it. after she would keep walking for the half hour. she heard Luce speak about shoes she didnt seem to mind it much rather she was used to bad terrain from her childhood.

NEW THEME
Dismiss
Entrance theme

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:45 pm

Rubia Ripper

BlackWings Member||Mood:"Concern...a bit"||Company:"Innkeeper, Guide(Luce),Chilia"||Sealed Apperance

Powers:
Game Realm
- Still being a Game Master this realm still exist to her own doing. It sends herself, allies, or the enemy into this realm to fight , only for the purpose so outside surroundings won't get damaged.
[infinite, for now actucal battle reasons, but for actucal battles realm last 5 posts, recharge is 7 posts]

Game Rules
- This takes half of her speed and strength away from this move and it can only work in the game realm. It allows Rubia to sent upon one rule before they can fight, but it isnt like death or getting curse, its way different then that. She can only choose from these three rules and she also has to follow them no matter.
-1. No miesters< this means if one of them is a miester or multiply they are sent back to the real world and they have to wait.>
-2. No ablitites or Powers< That means straight hand to hand combat, basically the test of strength.>
-3. One must stay, the others go< Between her enemies they have to decided when one gets to stay and fight her and the others will be teleported back to the real world. >[Only 1 rule last 2 post, but recharge is 5 posts]

IDWW Form
- From once a Indepent War Weapon, weapons that don't need a meister to fight strong opontents, she has now become a Independent Demon War Weapon. and with that gaining a new form, that gives her more speed and defensive then ever before.

Queen Army Upgrades
- With her army dead and gone for good, what remains is what they give for her. In meaning 8 pawns, will give her 8+ Intenggliance , 2 knights so 2+ gives her natural strength. 2 bishops = 2+ speed,2 Rooks = 2+ defensive, 1 king = If she dies she will be revive on spot after[6 posts of another person has past]

Satan's Mirror
- It spawns in a mirror infront of the oppenent and once they looked into it and see thereself, they fallasleep and have to fight themselves order to wake up.(If Mirror gets smash before finishing themselves they would wake up, as well also if the don't finish under a certain about of time(4 posts) they wake up, recharge is 10 posts)

Float
- Simply what it means she can float thru the air not fast like flying but float.

Queen Roulette
- It Summons a bunch of swords around her, meaning more than 1 but less than 700 swords around her, and with a tick and tock(random number between 1-700) that's how many swords attack that person(last 2(one for starting it up, one for swords attacking), recharge 6 posts)

ShapeShift
- Basically what it says she can shape shift into anything(last 1 post, recharge 2 posts)
||Weapon Form:

After speaking she of course just observed the situation. She didn't know what words to say at the moment, even though she is a blackwings member and should speak up when needed to she felt a little out of place there. First of all she was like 7 or 8 years old and going on a mission that dangerous could take a turn for the worst. Second only people she was comfortable around was chilia and noira. But as they started to take off, instead of speaking along the way she took every single note in her head about the surroundings just in case our ((Tour Guide)) got us lost, if she doesn't say what she really is.

King of Relms

sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image

Hearing Chilia, Vincent frowned, "If I should fall, then it will be for a good cause." he told her, choosing not to speak any more on the subject. Looking towards Miles, Vincent didn't seem to understand who the guy was or his relationship with Noira and the Blackwings. Then again, Vincent knows very little about the blackwings, as a whole. But as long as he's there to rescue Noira, Vincent didn't care who he was. As Luce began walking, Vincent, still favoring his arm and limping, would be one of the first to follow, not minding how steep and jagged the path became.

{Out...Of....Character --- }

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Seven Deadly Sloths

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:24 pm

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

Fleur DeValentine

User Image

I am the Princess of Madness

And in the end, all will kneel before me

Miles Libertatis

User Image

Fleur looked over at Chilia when she heard her. "Your personal choice for a Blackwing? He doesn't look like that much to me. As for Noira....well, we can see where her judgment got her, can't we?" She gave the boy another once-over but didn't say anything else. Miles didn't respond to anything she said, figuring it was probably better to stay silent for the moment. He glanced over at Chilia when she whispered to him and nodded silently. He continued being silent the entire time they walked, and Fleur didn't speak either except to make a few complaints about what a terrible place they were traveling in. When Luce mentioned shoes, Fleur sniffed. "Unlike you, I can walk just fine without looking like a ragamuffin," she replied haughtily.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Luce
User Image

Luce laughed as she heard Fleur "Alright, suite yourself," she replied and left it at that as they began climbing up the long steep trail into higher ground. Not long after, they would begin making it into the mountains. Luce stopped for a moment and pulled out her compass before glancing around. "The weather seems good, so we should have some smooth sailing through the mountains today," she stated with a grin before marching onward. It was important to keep an eye out for the weather. As they would climb upwards, any storms that would appear would be much more severe for them than if they were on lower ground.

-Meanwhile-

“Saint Clara…” A voice said. “Some of the sensors we set up around some of the mountain range have gone off approximately five miles south of the safehouse…”
Saint Clara, who was busy with a device at a desk nearby glanced over at the person who spoke before looking back at the tool in her hand. “This is what happens when you don’t finish the job… I should have shot that kid in the f*cking head before I left…” she swore under her breath. “I don’t know why you are telling me this. You know what to do… Unless I am wrong and you have apparently lost some brain cells in the months I have been gone.”
“N-No… M’lady…”
“Alright then go…” Saint Clara heard the Machinist walk off then. Her gaze shifted to one of the walls where Noira Blacking was attached to. She was still unable to move from the drug and was likely going to stay like that for a long time. Saint Clara smirked slightly before looking down at the device “Would have given you a much more comfy place to stay while I work on this… but this safe house was built a while back and not as up to date as I would like it to be. You won’t have to worry about comfort for long though,” she said with a giggle before silence echoed around the room besides the small noises of metal clinks as she messed with the device. “That city is so f*cking pathetic. Thankfully you decided to show up when you did otherwise I would have lost my f*cking mind and shot up the place myself. All that teamwork and relying on each other bullshit was making me sick and some of the people there thought they were so full of themselves. Holy s**t, it was pathetic. I do regret not f*cking with Naomi and ‘Texas’. It would have been fun to see the looks on their faces and then blow their damn brains out. You have to make sacrifices to get what you want though.”
Saint Clara stood up though and walked over to Noira who was chained up on the wall. “What was that conversation I walked in on? Were you going to change your mind and join that Shittygami? God, you really are a dirty little puppy still. Following whatever and whoever shows you an ounce of pity. It’s so f*cking funny. At least you did what you were intended to do and made that blood worthy of being called a powerful weapon,” Saint Clara took the screw driver she had and slammed it into Noira’s hand. Black blood tricked out then and even though the drug was still affecting her, her hand cringed from pain. “Of course you yourself didn’t become the weapon. No, you decided to get cocky and take off with it. Makes sense though. If I was stuck as a dirty toy such as yourself for that long, I would also use whatever power I would get and high tail it,” She pulled the screwdriver out of her hand then and the black blood slowly began retreating back into her body again. “You have made things so ******** difficult for me. First you run off and refuse to just become a Machinist. That would have been your easiest option. You would be one of my top soldiers if you would have picked that path. It wouldn’t have had to be like this. Then I had that nice little church site where I spent years having scientists create the concoction that would split you and that blood up only to come by one day and see the site completely ruined along with that plan. That would have also been less painful for you but noooo, we have to do it this way.” Saint Clara slammed the screwdriver into the table, basically taking off a chunk of the table. “This will hurt a lot. I will make sure of it and I will enjoy watching.” Saint Clara sat back down then and focused on the device.

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:50 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Seven Deadly Sloths

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Chilia DeLycan
Black Wing member

Chilia looked at Vincent as he spoke "no one likes a suck up kid" she sighed as she kept walking hearing Fluer "well, clearly you don't understand skills...not every skillful person is a buff man or a big soul being" she told her as she kept climbing the mountain after the guides, there wasn't much she could do that this point seeing that it was just traveling, but she did keep her senses completely up just in case they walked into an ambush, she would be the first to know based on sounds but more likely smell.

NEW THEME
Dismiss
Entrance theme

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image

Vincent would hear Chilia as she called him a suck up, though at this point he didn't give a damn about her or what she had to say. His mind is only focused on one thing, retrieving Noira and he'd do it, even if he had go alone. Vincent said nothing as he kept on walking. .

{Out...Of....Character --- Skipping over Rubia, for now.}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Seven Deadly Sloths

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:23 pm

Rubia Ripper

BlackWings Member||Mood:"Feeling Something"||Company:"Vincent, Fleur, Miles, Guide(Luce),Chilia"||Sealed Apperance

Powers:
Game Realm

Game Rules

IDWW Form

Queen Army Upgrades

Satan's Mirror

Float

Queen Roulette

ShapeShift
||Weapon Form:

Rubia continue to follow listening to every single detail everyone else was saying as well keep tracking where they were at all times. She stay silent intill someone would speak up to her. She did take notice of Vincent injuries but took note to herself and not spoke off it.Her nose would wrinkle a bit , meaning they would get into some maybe serious soon but she didn't doubt it even if she wished to. But with all this talking she did speak up just to say one thing,With...all your noise you guys are making, your going to attract things you might not want to encounter...soo lets all be damn quiet and not let any enemies find out where we are. Only one who should be speaking is the tour guide..just incase she got us lost or something like that.She did speak the truth about all them should be quiet, and that she didn't trust luce of course.

King of Relms

sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items