User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.K A Z U K I K I M U R AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

on the surface...
          ↪NICKNAMES Kazu
          ↪AGE 18
          ↪BIRTHDAY 6/26/2022
          ↪ZODIAC Cancer
          ↪GENDER Male
          ↪BLOODTYPE O
          ↪SEXUALITY Unsure
          ↪BLOODSTATUS Half-blood

digging deeper...
          ↪PERSONALITY
              ✚Friendly - I'm friendly. I happen to love making friends, and love to talk to people, even if I don't know them. I also try to get along with people, and don't really see myself as a mean person. At least I hope I'm not. I'd rather not be that person that everyone hates.
              ✚Polite - I'm also well-mannered and polite. I don't like to say rude things, and try to avoid offending people if I can help it. I also happen to to try and treat people with respect, whether earned or not. It's what my parents instilled in me, after all, and I'd rather be overly polite than rude.
              ✚Peaceful - I'm also pretty peaceful. I don't like confrontation if I can help it, and try to avoid fights when I can. That doesn't mean I don't know how to defend myself or can't, I just don't like hurting people if I can help it.
              ✚Hardworking - I also happen to be a hard worker. I do the best I can, and push myself to be better. I always strive to give it my all, and not anything less. After all, that's one thing that I know about myself, and that's if I do something poorly, I get annoyed at myself, especially if I didn't put any effort into it.
              ✚Honest - I'm also quite honest. I don't like lying, and I don't like people that lie. I try to be upfront about the truth when I can, and when I can't, I tend to try subtly to make the truth known. I also don't like half-truths, since that's almost as bad as not telling the truth.

↪LIKES
              ✚Judo
              ✚Japanese food (Duh)
              ✚Painting
              ✚Rainy days
              ✚Making new friends

↪DISLIKES
              ✚Rudeness
              ✚Liars
              ✚Being late
              ✚Doing poorly
              ✚Sleeping late

↪STRENGTHS
              ✚Works hard
              ✚Learning

↪WEAKNESSES
              ✚Is a perfectionist
              ✚Can become stressed

↪FEARS
              ✚Cars
              ✚Losing anyone else in his life

↪HOBBIES
              ✚Judo
              ✚Cooking

a history lesson...
          ↪CHILDHOOD
            I'm the child of Japanese immigrants, raised by them until the age of nine. My mom was a witch, while my father was a muggle. He didn't find out about her being a witch in the entire time we were together, which means that my dad never found out that I was magical either. Yes, I'm talking about them in the past tense, since they're no longer around.

We got into a car accident when I was nine, and while I survived, they didn't. I spent a month in the hospital, since one of my legs they had to do surgery on after the accident. It doesn't hurt now, but I still have some pretty bad scarring from it. After that, I was taken in by my aunt who moved to England. There was some debate about whether I'd attend Mahoutokoro or Hogwarts, but in the end, it was decided I should attend Hogwarts since my Japanese isn't really all that good, and I'm still learning my kanji.

↪SCHOOLYEARS
            First year wasn't that bad. I was sorted into Hufflepuff and made a friend or two. I also managed to make the quidditch team as a chaser, and discovered I wasn't as good in some courses as I thought I would be. I guess that means I should work harder then.

Second year, my aunt was talking about moving back to Japan with me and transferring me to Mahoutokoro. I would rather not, since I actually like Hogwarts. I guess I wasn't the only person with problems either, as Saio was having issues with her sister too over the summer. I didn't make the quidditch team as a starter this year, but maybe I can next year.

Third year was busy for me. With new classes, I wasn't able to really participate in quidditch much. At least I did manage to get through the year, even if it wasn't that exciting.

Fourth year ended up being pretty uneventful, except for the occasional pangs of pain from my leg that caused me not to participate in quidditch. My aunt let up on the talk of moving to Japan, though I think she's decided to wait before bringing it up again.

Fifth year wasn't bad. I was named prefect for Hufflepuff alongside Saio, and even managed to get through my OWLs with a lot of studying. Only thing I'd consider bad was that I got dragged into quidditch and ended up in the hospital wing because of my hip a lot more.

Sixth year was kind of awkward. Saio's parents had ended up being killed in a house fire, and she and her younger sister were homeless as a result. Me and Kenzie ended up teaming up t try and help out, and I asked my aunt if she would mind having them move in while Saio was still going to school.

↪ADULTHOOD
            info here

occupational hazards...
          ↪WAND 12 1/3 cherry with dragon heartstring at its core.
          ↪SCHOOL Hogwarts
          ↪HOUSE Hufflepuff
          ↪YEAR/GRADUATINGYEAR 2040
          ↪ACCOLADES Prefect
          ↪EXTRACURRICULARS Quidditch Chaser (1st-2nd, 5th-6th)
          ↪CURRENTOCCUPATION None
          ↪DREAMOCCUPATION Unsure
          ↪OWLS
            Astronomy ~ A
            Charms ~ O
            Defence Against the Dark Arts ~ A
            Herbology ~ A
            History of Magic ~ A
            Potions ~ EE
            Transfiguration ~ A
            Art ~ O
            Divination~ A