Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:24 am
Ok, everyone, time for another update, as I stated in my previous thread, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are no longer moving to Nebraska. I am right now in the works of getting a new job as the one I currently work is only working me 3 days a week and it's pretty much a sinking ship. My family is doing ok, I'm going to be another great uncle as my youngest niece is pregnant, due around late September early October, she also had to get another car as she got into an accident with the previous one, she used to drive a red Dodge Avenger, now she drives a white Corrola. We had to get rid of the last cat because poor Lance got out one day and got into a fight with another cat and that cat injured his paw and we couldn't afford the vet bill so we took him to a shelter so now we just have Loki and my sister's daughter's cat, Pumbaa, other than that, everything is going ok, hope to return on a regular basis one of these days, until then, this is good ol' Pops saying thank you all for your patience, love to you all, later  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:59 am
Always good to hear from you - at the moment things are pretty quiet around here - hope to get back on our feet too - keep us posted and Congrats on another new member to your family!
The Lone Wolf Jedi
Ok, everyone, time for another update, as I stated in my previous thread, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are no longer moving to Nebraska. I am right now in the works of getting a new job as the one I currently work is only working me 3 days a week and it's pretty much a sinking ship. My family is doing ok, I'm going to be another great uncle as my youngest niece is pregnant, due around late September early October, she also had to get another car as she got into an accident with the previous one, she used to drive a red Dodge Avenger, now she drives a white Corrola. We had to get rid of the last cat because poor Lance got out one day and got into a fight with another cat and that cat injured his paw and we couldn't afford the vet bill so we took him to a shelter so now we just have Loki and my sister's daughter's cat, Pumbaa, other than that, everything is going ok, hope to return on a regular basis one of these days, until then, this is good ol' Pops saying thank you all for your patience, love to you all, later

Stormtrooper 289
Crew

Dangerous Deadeye

19,475 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Trader 100
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers