CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:15 pm
I know their are lots of pagans that are solitary but would like a mentor or a coven to join to learn more from and to experience their path with. But finding a coven near where you live can be hard or in some case basically impossible.
This can make you feel alone and all on your own but you should know your not their are lots of solitaries like you looking for somewhere to belong.
I know this guild isn't exactly a solution to the problem but I would like to think in its own way it helps.

Some Suggestions I would make:
~Some groups/covens will broadcast their rituals live online you can turn in and even if you can't be their in person you can still share the experience.

~Online you can do the same with classes and lessons from experienced practitioners download their podcasts and take notes like your sitting in.

~Book,s some Pagan/Wiccan books have lessons/exercises meant to guide you, consider the author your mentor for the duration of the book and follow their instruction like you would a teachers.

~Go to Festivals even if you don't have covens near you that doesn't mean you can't got to pagan festivals that might be in your area or in your state. It make be a bit of a car ride but it could be something you do yearly, go to workshops their and share your passion with other pagans.

~Look into local new age shops some hold classes and even rituals on the full moon you could attend.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:52 am
i dont belong to coven as i dont know anyone that is here where I live . I have been solitary for many years and its all i know  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items