Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:41 pm
User Image
Share all things Familiars, Spirit Animals and Magikal Pets.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:06 am
Anybody have good experiences with finding your own animal guide/whatever role they may be?
I understand meditation can be the ultimate door, but I've been thinking about trying to connect through tarot cards or something, since I can read for living actual animals to an extent, ya know?
Either way, one of my close IRL friends helped me through finding one of my animal spirit familiars or something (not sure what role it would play for me? guardian? friend? was never clear tbh)
through us closing our eyes and meditating/visualizing together
It was very cool, as an experience and just "felt" real, if you know what I mean.
I didn't feel duped or like nothing had happened.
turned out some Lynx thing is interested in me c:  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Eternity of Deus

Interesting Bear

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:28 am
I was always told my animal is a bear and I always felt close with the bear and I feel it resonates with me. Plenty of experiences that I hold close to me. Lol I wonder how this guild found me because I'm all into this stuff. xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:53 am
I don't know how to find my spirit animal and I'm too scared to decide on one. I don't want to hurt the feelings of my true spirit animal  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:41 pm
I don't think I have an official animal but I have always felt a connection to Blackbirds and for a time I had a pet rabbit that loved to run around me when I was doing Magick/ritual stuff it was pretty cute  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:42 pm
Eternity of Deus
I was always told my animal is a bear and I always felt close with the bear and I feel it resonates with me. Plenty of experiences that I hold close to me. Lol I wonder how this guild found me because I'm all into this stuff. xD

Thats cool that you know what yours is, what are ways you feel connected to the bear?
As captain I invited some members of other Pagan/Wiccan guilds that might be interested to mine  

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:03 pm
Coheart
I don't know how to find my spirit animal and I'm too scared to decide on one. I don't want to hurt the feelings of my true spirit animal

I have heard people using shamanic meditation to help find their spirit animal or spending time camping/outside meditating and waiting for an anime to appear  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:02 pm
Mine's a mother brown bear, but others have come and gone over the years as well. I do also feel immensely connected to cats and praying mantis.  

dorsal striatum

Interstellar Cosmonaut

7,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:08 pm
dorsal striatum
Mine's a mother brown bear, but others have come and gone over the years as well. I do also feel immensely connected to cats and praying mantis.

Oh that interesting I haven't known someone connected to praying mantises before what was it that first made you feel your connection to them? an experience? a dream?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:18 pm
CandyAppleRose
dorsal striatum

Oh that interesting I haven't known someone connected to praying mantises before what was it that first made you feel your connection to them? an experience? a dream?

Usually when it comes to different kinds of spirit guide, they make contact in my dreams. The feelings they evoke are so strong and specific, that I wind up inferring who they are to me. (:
The mantis seems to have been around (with me) for a long time, though. I can't remember where the connection started or how that initial contact happened. Dreams would have played a role, but it's also showed up in a lot of visualizations I've done over the years.  

dorsal striatum

Interstellar Cosmonaut

7,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100

Ze Lulu Cthulhu

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:35 am
Mine is an owl. Idk if this one is relevant but this one huge black bird comes and perches on my balcony from time to time and doesn't fly away if I get near it  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:42 pm
Fly-Fly Incubi
Mine is an owl. Idk if this one is relevant but this one huge black bird comes and perches on my balcony from time to time and doesn't fly away if I get near it

how did you learn yours was an owl?
yeah large black birds can be pretty intelligent maybe it was fed by humans before and gets good vibes from you so knows your not threatening.  

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:43 pm
dorsal striatum
CandyAppleRose
dorsal striatum

Usually when it comes to different kinds of spirit guide, they make contact in my dreams. The feelings they evoke are so strong and specific, that I wind up inferring who they are to me. (:
The mantis seems to have been around (with me) for a long time, though. I can't remember where the connection started or how that initial contact happened. Dreams would have played a role, but it's also showed up in a lot of visualizations I've done over the years.

so you have experience in dream interpretation?
what does the mantis represent to you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:46 am
CandyAppleRose
Fly-Fly Incubi

how did you learn yours was an owl?
yeah large black birds can be pretty intelligent maybe it was fed by humans before and gets good vibes from you so knows your not threatening.

Well originally I've encountered owls in my dreams and even had a dream where I was an owl. But I've encountered the same owls in the astral plane. I also work with lillith and one of her animals is the owl and I've been drawn to both for quite some time now.  

Ze Lulu Cthulhu

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Amaya Zarra

Timid Werewolf

7,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:41 pm
Mines a wolf, she kinda found me a long time ago, before I knew what spirit animals/guides and familiars were. Not long ago I used a pendulum board that I made to find out her name, though I don't feel it is respectful to post it, I think its a good way to find out if you are interested.

If you don't know yours and want to find out, I would think your best bet would be to find it in a deep meditation.

The Pagan Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff