Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Talk It Out [OPEN FOR BOOTH RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "You want us to talk?! Oh Man! Thats one of my favorite things to do!!" Caiden exclaimed as he came up to the booth. "YEAH! Talking is THE WAY to do it! Like, once i met this purpleblood girl, and she had all this crazy paint on her face. It was CRAZY! And like i was painting on the sidewalk and she wanted to walk through so i asked her if she could wait just a bit. But then she got really mad... and she stabbed me... it dident really hurt! Ive fallen off of trees and stuff all the time! It was just so... SURPRISING! and why did she have to hurt me, you know? Like i would have been fine talking about it! We could have even SANG about it!! Oh man and this one time i met this troll who was singing through a long stick thing. But it wasent his voice, it was the stick thing making the noise. It was SOOO cool!!"  
Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden stared excitedly at the rubber balls, then the rubber ducks cough his eye and he squealed in joy. As the brownblood moved to admire the rubber ducks he saw the GRAND PRIZE, which made the brownblood yell in excitement. It was not long before his mouth opened, and a torrent of words enveloped the teal booth attendant. CamoDad looked at the booth attendant, and hoped she would not grow annoyed with his child's habit of running his mouth.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Once Zindel had offered, or been forced, to watch her booth, Chiara had some time to mosey. The blueblood sauntered around, smirking at all the booths that were obviously less impressive than her's and doing her best to look imposing. Chiara grinned as she came up to Hemera's booth. "Well hi Hemera." Chiara drawled. the two had never really greeted each-other, probably because Chiara had written the tealblood off as a complete bore as soon as she saw her, but Chiara knew of Hemera. Chiara knew of everyone. "trying out a little booth, huh? Thats sweet, trying to get trolls to talk instead of fight. Uphill hike, that goal, especially with how nasty seadwellers can get..." Chiara grimaced at the thought of seadwellers in general. "but really, good luck on your... endeavor, and all"  
Lavender Hues rolled 4 20-sided dice: 11, 6, 13, 20 Total: 50 (4-80)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:51 am
Rastin Morden

MORE SCREAMING YAY

WRONG SIDED DIE  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:52 am
Rastin Morden

Once again, Rastin felt a boiling rage rolling up from inside of him, and he had no way to let it out that wouldn't look crazy. He couldn't just go stomping around anywhere he wanted to, but there was a booth that had a semi-permanent solution. Talk It Out.

He latched onto a blank bag as soon as he approached and took a deep breath.

"I AM A COMPLETE IDIOT! WHY DID I SIGN UP FOR THIS?" He screamed, crumbling the bag when he was finished.

Doutei rolled 6 100-sided dice: 55, 99, 1, 11, 59, 57 Total: 282 (6-600)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:56 pm
WAHHHHH  

Doutei

Doutei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:58 pm
"I'm sorry about yesterday." Tevini had returned in her purpleblood disguise once more. She placed a small bag on the counter of what turned out to be a small handful of chocolates. It was a sort of apology gift for throwing up over the tealblood's hard worked on game. It was embarrassing to return to the scene of the crime like this but Tevini was determined to start trying to face some of her fears.

Maybe one day it'd help her be ready to face Cerpin.

thyPOPE rolled 1 100-sided dice: 71 Total: 71 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:15 pm
That console looked expensive. It was a pity Alifax hadn't noticed it before.

Well, whatever. He stepped up to the counter and saw - ah. The troll with the really big dress. Himraa? "You look well," he said. Convince her, though? Alifax was great with words. By that he meant awful. "If I won, I would put your prize to use, rather than selling it," he said, after a moment of contemplation. It was a blatant lie.

Wait, what did that thing even do? Was it functional?  

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

ImaginationsParadise rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 2 Total: 7 (4-16)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:32 pm
Eridia wasn't even sure why she was here. She wasn't the type of troll to talk things out frequently as she believed that actions speak louder than words. The teen took the paperbag and thought about what she would say...

"I'm fine..." She barely whimpered yet that wasn't enough. "I'm... I'M ABSOLUTELY FINE! WHY WOULDN'T I BE? SERIOUSLY! I'M A HIGHBLOOD, I CAN BUY WHATEVER I WANT, GET THE ATTENTION I WANT AND LIVE A LUXURIOUS LIFE. I..." She wasn't sure what else to say.  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 100-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:33 pm
Just as she was about to leave, Eridia's attention was caught by this booth's grand prize and she instantly wanted it. Just to show off some of the trolls she knew and demonstrate she's in fact a winner. "You want me to tell you why I should win this? Easy, I deserve it! Don't you think?"  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:25 pm
Bup bup bup
Participation roll!

1- thyPOPE
2- Lavender Hues

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:30 pm
Tix distribution! New day is also starting!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Micillia
Highest roll! Hemera is...not sure what to make of either of your trolls.

ImaginationsParadise
Best response! Hemera is concerned. About many things.

Lavender Hues
Participation! O Are you okay O

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Hiiii again Hemera." Chiara cooed as she walked up to the tealblood. "You know, we've both been royalists for a while now, on the same team, fighting together. But really, i don't think ive ever actually gotten to talk to you." Chiara leaned in, getting closer to the tealblood booth owner. "How about you come over some night, spend the day, bring that big ol game console, bond with a blueblood buddy, huh? Ide love to see what makes Hemera Hemera." The troll finished, winking at the other attractive girl. Chiara took one of the teal rubber ducks on her way out, and squeezed it.  
Yamashii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:42 pm
He was determined to make a better impression today. So determined that he had even added a little golden corsage to his jacket in hopes of showing Hemera how pleasant and wonderful a troll he was. Appearances were everything, after all. He smoothed his shirt down and headed onto the battlefield.

"I wanted to say sorry again for the fiasco earlier. That was completely my fault." Cerpin schmoozed the best he could. He was a born schmoozer really. "If I won the X-station, I would donate it to the victims that lost their hives in the Fronds a few months ago. They deserve something nice." He'd thought about it after leaving last time and while he wanted one, he didn't really need an X-station as much as the trolls who had completely lost their hives. Cerpin had voluntarily left his but to have it destroyed... would just be unthinkable.

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 1 Total: 10 (4-16)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:02 pm
Talk it Out? That sounded like an interesting booth concept. Amonee was pretty pacifistic so the idea appealed to him greatly. The jadeblood meandered over and looked over the paper bags available. He was supposed to vent out his frustrations into them? It sounded almost like a combination therapy and performance art. He would gladly give it a try! Picking one up, the young painter let loose!

"Please don't leave me behind if she likes you back!" It was worded vaguely, just in case anyone was actually paying attention to what he was doing, but it was sincere. The jadeblood had a strongly codependent nature and was frightened of his numerous friends abandoning him in order to pursue other friendships or even quadrants. Oh, what was a sensitive clingy guy like him to do?

He neatly folded the bag and pocketed it in his bag as a reminder for later that it was okay to vent. Healthy even, maybe!

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff