Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image

You notice this booth, maybe because of the paper bags, or the rubber items scattered about, or perhaps the signs proclaiming 'GRAND PRIZE- GAME'.

It all leads to making eye contact with a dour-looking tealblood who doesn't seem perturbed by the chilly air at all. She greets you with a small wave.

"Hello! I hope your Bloodfest is going well. I suppose you would like to know what this is all about, hm? Well, as the banner says, you have to talk it out. Here, let me show you..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:31 pm
User Image

Hemera props up one of the paper bags. "Trolls are a combative lot, and that can't be helped. However, not every instance needs to end in a fight. I think if more trolls knew how to vent their feelings, there would be less undue bloodshed. Would you like to try? Just take a paper bag and tell it how you feel. Like...erm...vomiting your emotions, yes."

Roll 4d4 once per day for your troll to yell into a paper bag! They can yell about whatever. It can be positive, negative, about anything on their mind! Depending on the result, you could get a special deluxe edition! Collect them all!

User Image User Image User Image User Image

To get the >o< bag, roll 1,2,1,2.
To get the glee bag, roll 1,2,3,4.
To get the grumpy goat bag, roll 4, 3, 2, 1.

Any troll who participates gets a free basic paper bag after their first feelings barf!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:33 pm
"Ahh, but you're here because of the grand prize, aren't you?" Hemera asks with a slight smirk. "I understand. Everyone likes to win, especially rare things. Well, I have something pretty impressive. But if you want it, you have to convince me to give it to you. Doesn't that sound easy? So, why should I hand over something so amazing and expensive? Please, tell me. I'm curious."

Once a day, roll a 1d100 for your troll to try to convince Hemera to give them the GRAND PRIZE. If they roll a 100, they get the item! However, there are 99 other numbers they can get. So how do those tier in the meantime?

1-25: Your troll....seems to have not thought before they spoke. Or maybe they did think this through and are really bad at this. Come back tomorrow night. Maybe. Hope you didn't say anything to piss off the booth-owner!
If you roll 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25, through grit teeth Mera suggests you should take a stress ball. You probably should before she considers throwing it at you! You can only win from this tier once.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

26-50: Eh. Nowhere near convincing, but nothing noteworthy in a terrible way. You might want to work at this a bit more.

If you get 44, you win a stress ball!
If you roll exactly 50, take a rubber ducky!
You can only win from this tier once per special number (e.g. if you get 44 as well as 50, you get both prizes; however if you get 44 on two separate days, you only get a stress ball once)

51-75: You make a pleasant attempt, but it is only just that. However, you seem in good shape with your negotiations! Come back tomorrow and give it another shot!
If you roll 55, you win a rubber ducky!
If you roll a 75, you win a hemoanon rubber ducky!
You can only win from this tier once per special number.

76-99: You make a great case. However, your approach isn't quite enough for a troll to give up such a special item. Your efforts are commendable, however! Maybe next time you will make the perfect case.
If you roll 99, you win your choice of a stress ball or a rubber ducky. You also get my sympathy for being a single digit off from the winning number.

100: Either you hit a stroke of luck, or you know exactly how to talk to this troll. Whatever the case, you have won the grand prize! Please quote Gl!tch~ in your response if you roll this number.

*Note: threats and intimidation should NOT be included in a 100 roll's fill. That's against the spirit of this game and would not convince Mera to proclaim them a winner, even if they are of a higher caste than she is.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:42 pm
As you look around the booth and see all the novelty junk, you eventually notice in a glass case, THE GRAND PRIZE.

User Image

Holy s**t, it really is like the holy grail of a big arcade- a whole new, shiny gaming console! A Whee! X-Station 4000, to be exact! It will even be customized to the winner's blood color (or white if they're hemoanon)! Awesome!

1d100's are notoriously hard to work with, as seen during the Harvest Jubilee. If you will be rolling for the negotiation game, please keep track of your total score day by day. If no one rolls a 100 by the time booths close at the end of Bloodfest, the person with the highest total will get the console.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like every other booth, we have tickets here!
They will be distributed as follows:
- One for the highest roll per day for the negotiation game (if multiple people get the same highest rolled number, I will roll between them off of a list)
- One for the best written response between the negotiation game and paper bag game (this lends itself to occasionally having top 3-5 of the day being rolled for for the ticket. Usernames will only end up on the list once, even if they had multiple good responses for the games in any capacity)
- One for everyone else who participated between the two games that day (if a user/troll participates in both games that day, the username only goes on the list once)

I'll do my best to roll every night at midnight EST, or thereabouts!

Sypon rolled 1 100-sided dice: 38 Total: 38 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:30 pm
Panili took a moment from her booth to enjoy the festival. Her foray into the crowds was not a random incident. She took a bouquet of flowers with her to pass out to others! Not only was it a show of goodwill, it was an excellent way to advertise. A yet unvisted booth called her attention, with a bespectacled older tealblood sitting at the booth. “Hello!” She chirped. She listened closely to the instructions of the booth and flushed openly.

“Oh my! I love the idea behind your booth. I’m Panili – my booth’s right over there. It’s also about soothing the mind and body.”

She took a look at her prizes and laid down a flower on the counter. "Oh my! Well, I'd certainly say we have a lot to talk about... And not to mention I'd love to work my magic in convincing you to give me that machine! But I should head back to my booth. Stop by some time! I'll be back!"

Gl!tch~
she will be

Sypon
Vice Captain

Doutei rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:53 pm
It was a weird night for Tevini Euruft.

Wandering through the booths while she looked around for her partner, the redblood (disguised as a purpleblood) felt anxious as usual but was trying to summon up the nerve to have a little fun. She wasn't much for games but she figured a highblood was supposed to participate in these kinds of things and probably put someone down while doing it.

But that got her thinking... what if she did too good a job of insulting someone and a fight broke out. What if she started bleeding and it revealed her true color? Panicked, she could feel the bile rising and looked for the nearest object to contain it in.

"Blegh!" Heaving into a paper sack from one of the booths, she realized that it was supposed to be some sort of game and froze. What now? A flicker of gold caught her attention and the girl gasped.

"C-Mickey?" Oh gog.

Melancholies rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 2 Total: 5 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:57 pm
    Emiola was so ******** ready for bloodfest.

Maccue was not.

Unfortunately for her lusus, the booth that he deemed 'safe and okay to work with' for now happened to be... well, still pretty innocuous, but this was Emi he was talking about.

"So I just scream? Okay, chill." she took a deep, deep, deep breath, and then—

"AHGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

okay, she felt pretty good after that! "That was rad!"  

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Yamashii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 2 Total: 9 (4-16)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:57 pm
This Bloodfest was going to be the best one yet- or so everytroll seemed to keep telling him. A sharply dressed yellowblood meandered through the crowds, looking for a snack mostly. He ended up at Hemera's booth and grabbed a bag, thinking it was full of freebies. Upon inspection and realization that this was not the case, he read the instructions and shrugged as if to say 'well what the hell?'

"I miss my stuff! Dammit!" Cerpin felt significantly better after yelling into his bag and grinned with that weight off his shoulders. It didn't change his situation but somehow, letting out his complaints, especially with others around that had to listen to him whine, did improve his mood considerably.

Yamashii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:58 pm
Was that a Whee! X-Station 4000?! What was it doing in a place like this? Sometroll was probably going to try stealing it at some point. Cerpin had to get to it first and win it from this game. He needed that X-station, his hive was so unbearably boring since the move from his tower. The purpleblood had had to leave behind so many of his favorite luxuries. With his eye on the prize, he approached the counter with a swagger in his step and his step, he sauntered up.

He probably should've been looking where he was walking instead of at the X-station. Before he could even get a word out to negotiate, Cerpin had crashed spectacularly into the part of the table holding a box of stress balls which started to spill out and bounce around the place like crazy.

s**t ******** s**t s**t-

"My bad." He attempted a cute charming smile but knew that nobody was having any of it. Sadly, the disguised yellowblood began to pick up the mess he had made, pocketing one of the balls for later use when remembering this horribly embarrassing disaster.

Yamashii

Lavender Hues rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:02 pm
Rastin Morden

Rastin was thoroughly done with trying to reason with the rest of his kind. None of them could make tea, none of them could be trusted to make food that wasn't painful, and he was just DONE. DONE, DONE, ******** DONE.

The purpleblood was stomping his way back to his booth when he came along Talk It Out and paused. He saw the bags, flexed and clenched his fists, and snatched a blank one up.

"YOU'RE ALL COMPLETE ******** IDIOTS, I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND IT!" He screamed, his fingers crushing the bag as it filled with hot air. He took a few more breaths afterward and slowly turned to survey the booth. "... I feel a bit better now. Thank you."

blackbird cake rolled 1 100-sided dice: 35 Total: 35 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:07 pm
elidae wants a fun thing  

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Doutei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 64 Total: 64 (1-100)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:14 pm
"Sorry about that. Please pretend it never happened." While she was disguised as a highblood, Tevini's natural instinct to apologize and slink away was still present. She wiped her mouth and threw the bag away, apologizing once more. The Grand Prize was the last thing on her mind, she just didn't want the tealblood to repeat the story to anyone else.

The last thing Tevini wanted was to be remembered.

Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:25 pm
Bup bup bup ROLLING TIME

1- Melancholies
2- Lavender Hues
3- blackbird cake

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:29 pm
WINNERS FOR NIGHT 1!

HIGH SCORE: Doutei
BEST RESPONSE: Yamashii
PARTICIPATION: Lavender Hues

Doutei
Mera pats your shoulder sympathetically. We've all been there.

Yamashii
O Thank you for trying to clean up at least O

Lavender Hues
O I am...glad the system is working? O

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas