Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Bonbon Bonanza! [CLOSED/RP OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
gracie loff rolled 1 100-sided dice: 77 Total: 77 (1-100)

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:51 am
Arniva tapped her foot, waiting at the Bonbon booth. Somehow, SOMEHOW this sweet booth escaped her wrath the entire event, but a certain yellowblood pointed it out to the oblivious blueblood with a note to meet them there. She was busy raging silently to herself.. there were lollipops.. and PINATAS.. AND SHE NEVER NOTICED. She threw her grummy little hands out, grabbing a lollipop to see what she could win.. even if it was the last day.

She eyed the prizes, and grabbed a set of pink and red nailpolish while waiting for Vos.

Leon_a_darkangel

Quote:
I'M REACHING FOR THE STARS! MY GUESS IS...!!

Name: Arniva Madcap
Number: 27  
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 88 Total: 88 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:56 am
Really all she could do was sweat nervously. Voscil had been blackmailed into hanging out with this troll when she'd discovered her identity..due in large part to her psionics. Regardless, Vos had taken the flowers being sent to her extremely seriously. Enough to invite her to booths to try and appease the others wrath. Stuck up brat..she made her mad, it crawled under her skin how frustrating the highblood could be.

Yet they weren't so bad she supposed...just childish and bratty. The thought gave the yellowblood pause. Okay. Then again she wasn't much better, and still acted like a big kid from time to time even now. Eh. It didn't make the situation less complicated.

Seeing her "friend" the psionic troll paused. Was she really doing this..just because some kid wanted a pal for Bloodfest? "Heya, told you I'd be here." She greeted, appearing beside the other after making her way over to the booth...antsy to get moving off to the next thing.

Voscil hesitated before selecting which lollipop she wanted. Grabbing a green one, as yellow was to obvious she was surprised to learn she got a prize. She ended up selecting the twin moons keychain. The site of the snowflake made her sad..and thought of her friend Afryse. Remembering the Salamire Firefly festival..she politely asked for the moon one instead at the last moment.

Gracie Loff
we'll follow up with a prp..but in general we can assume they'd go off to other booths together for the now..and ended up attending the water coloring even to spectate from the sidelines later etc is my guess.

Quote:

Name: "Sparky Hanabi" (Voscil Torgny)
Number: 102  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Doutei rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 1, 4, 4, 3 Total: 19 (6-36)

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:11 am
Stamina: 5/25
Damage: 26
Ribbons: 33

He'd been completely frozen out yesternight and so Nucleo returned dutifully to try and apologize again tonight. He winced at the sight of Kursha though and felt his pumpbiscuit speed up from nerves. Face with the reality of them together now in front of him, the boy bit his lip. Was this for the best? If they both enjoyed each other's company than it was only natural for her to... But Kursha had almost attacked someone right here at Bloodfest! Didn't that count as a red flag? Was he overreacting?

"Elidae, I-" And she was pulled away again by another group of trolls fawning over the cute nail polishes and their adorable names. Feeling awkward, the greenblood hung around for a round on the pinata to wait for the yellowblood to be free again when he realized she was still giving him the cold shoulder on purpose. It was going to take more than a simple 'my bad' to fix this, wasn't it?

Quote:

Name: Nucleo
Number: 58  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:07 am
Quote:
I'M A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE
Name: Nucleo Glatte
i can never say no to a hug
Snowflake: User Image

Doutei

Green Minuet rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:33 am
      Degras Tysson

Ephias hung back, regarding the greenblood behind the booth. He had little doubt it was the same one who had led the ambush on the Phoenix Initiative. To see him in such a different setting was... well, jarring. And to be this close was certainly dangerous. However half a sweep had past and he had his disguise. This made for a good opportunity to test it.

Making his way over to the booth, Ephias pulled a sucker from the wall and examined the stick. A low number, but he didn't mind. Turning to the counter, he reached for the pen and paper to write his guess.

Quote:

Name: Degras Tysson (Ephias Sagine)
Number: 24
User Image  
Green Minuet rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 1, 6, 1, 1 Total: 14 (6-36)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:35 am
      Degras Tysson

Stamina: 12
Ribbons: 12

Hitting a piñata should not have been difficult. It was a stationary object, and even with the spinning and and blindfold, as long as he stood still long enough, he should have been able to reorient himself.

BUT APPARENTLY NOT.

After giving a few swings, Ephias toppled down into the snow. Lifting his blindfold off one eye, he peered up at the piñata. It appeared unphased by his attacks. Not entirely unexpected. It was after all an inanimate object. It could do a better job of looking dented up though. He let out a sigh.

[ Ephias deals 18 damage. ]

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 6, 6, 4, 5 Total: 32 (6-36)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:43 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Stamina: 24
Ribbons: 0

Watching the redblood was painful. Physically painful. Kursha dug his nails into the counter and clenched his teeth. To anyone who was watching, it looked like he was having a convulsion. Finally, when the redblood toppled over, Kursha let out a sigh of relief. Grabbing ahold of his rifle, he suddenly sprang over the counter.

“Oh my ******** god,” he drawled, strolling over to the redblood. The redblood shot bolt upright. Kursha went past him however, to stand in front of the piñata. “Let me show you how it's done.” Then, using the stock of the rifle like a bludgeoning weapon, he proceeded to beat the hell out of the piñata.

[ Kursha deals 46 damage. ]

User Image  
Yamashii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:45 am
Pushing his way through the crowd, Amonee had a million thoughts going through his thinkpan. It had been a busy Bloodfest with a lot of great memories and a lot of uncomfortable ones as well. But there was one particular event that stood out to him. Nucleo's depression that night, huddled between Amonee and Xavier while Valaon huffed and chided him. He had to get to the bottom of this mystery- his need for gossip and his nosiness in the lives of his friends required it!

Once he reached the booth, two trolls were present this night handing out candy and blindfolding players and shoving bats into their arms. It looked like Elidae was preoccupied twirling some girl in front of the pinata and so Amonee took the chance to smile at the scarred greenblood that he'd seen at the Starlight Booth. It was kind of scary to think how just nights ago, Kursha had been pointing a gun at Nucleo and barking at him to get out of the way so he could shoot Odette's kneecaps out.

That quivering fear in his stomach made Amonee only more determined to find out what kind of troll Nucleo was getting involved with. Did Elidae know about the threatening, the aggression? Or was he hiding it well behind all these suckers and balloons and stars and charms?

"Good evening! I'd like to pick a lollipop please." Kursha grunted and didn't seem to care. "Oh, can I ask you something?" The painter's voice was calm and breezy as he tucked the candy into his bag, phrasing his words as if he were about to ask about the booth's games.

"What's your relationship with Elidae? Are you two, well..." He leaned towards Kursha (but not too close in case he had more guns) and cupped his mouth as he whispered the next part in case poor Nucleo was around eavesdropping.

"Dating?" Curious eyes searched Kursha's, not giving away the answer Amonee was hoping to hear.

Green Minuet

Yamashii

Green Minuet rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 6, 5, 4, 3 Total: 27 (6-36)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:54 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Stamina: 24

Post in morning.

[ Autumn deals 38 damage. ]

Green Minuet rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 5, 5, 4 Total: 24 (6-36)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:57 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Stamina: 23

Post in morning.

[ Lutrin deals 24 damage. ]

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:05 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

KitsuneAura
Wednesday

Whoa. Whoa! Waterworks alert.

Kursha moved from behind the counter and swept in to intervene. He placed a hand on Lorata's shoulder. “Good work there, Princess,” he said. “You mind letting me see that for a minute?” He indicated the bat.

Since Lorata had no objections, Kursha took weapon from her. He raised it up to eye level, pretending to examine it. Then he made a noise of dissatisfaction in the back of his throat. “I thought so. This thing's busted. Did you see the crack running down the side?” He lowered the bat briefly, long enough for Lorata to glimpse it but not a second longer. “No, of course you didn't. You had a blindfold on.” Kursha grinned, ruffling her hair.

- - -

Micillia
Friday

The juggalo had gotten off to a good start. Kursha kept a close eye on her as she dealt two devastating blows to the paper mache prop. A good thing too, since after her second strike, she got turned around. He managed to jump back just in time to avoid a blow to the ribs. Her bat connected with the counter with a crack.

As the orangeblood lifted the blindfold from her eyes, Kursha took the bat. It was probably better if he kept a hold of it for a bit. In response to her comment, he merely shrugged and laughed.

Clowns really were something else.

- - -

amicableAggressor
Friday

Kursha almost flinched at the sound of Regina's laugh and her subsequent response. He had made a severe misstep.

Clenching his jaw, it all his effort not to mumble a sulky reply. For a moment, he broke eye contact. As much as he wanted to bite back, that would not score him any points. And after his last two fumbles he could not afford to be petulant.

Thankfully, Regina spared him from coughing up an apology. She grabbed ahold of his jacket and pulled him towards her. Kursha forced himself to meet her gaze again, keeping his expression guarded. As she gave him instructions to meet her in back, he nodded, still sullen—at least until she continued. The jab triggered a note of irritation but also the involuntary twitch of a grin. “Tch. All right.”

Once she released him, Kursha adjusted his jacket with a shrug. He grabbed a sign from the back and placed it on the counter, notifying of his return in a few minutes. If she wanted privacy, then it was better that no one had an excuse to come looking. Then, slipping out, he followed Regina around the back of the booth. With stalls on either side, they were moderately well hidden.

He crossed his arms and looked at her expectantly.

- - -

blackbird cake
Saturday

“Hey! Eli-bug!”

Kursha approached the booth at a saunter, holding what looked like two cups of coffee. With a grin, he raised one up high so that Elidae could see and waved. “I figured you might be getting a little bored by now,” he called, as he continued towards her.

There was a pause as he crossed the remaining distance to the booth. When he arrived he set one drink down on the counter. “I thought I'd come by spice things up a bit. Also picked up some hot chocolate. Want some?” He offered a cup to her. It bore the logo of the Nightly Grind.

“So...” Stepping back, he leaned against the counter, crossing his feet behind him. “Anything wild happen while I was away?”

- - -

Yamashii
Sunday

Aside from Regina and the occasional familiar face, Kursha paid very little attention to the trolls that visited Elidae's booth. So when a young greenblood came up and asked for his prize, Kursha hardly looked at him. As he went to retrieve a lollipop however, the greenblood piped up again.

Quirking an eyebrow, he placed the sucker on the counter. “You just did.” Nevertheless, he stood waiting patiently and when the greenblood leaned in and cupped his mouth, he stooped down to hear. His face turned from bored to stunned in less than a second. That made the second time someone had made that assumption. Did it really look like that? Straightening, he glanced back over at Elidae hand over his mouth, as he considered. After a moment a moment, he looked back down at the greenblood. He grinned.

“Sorry, only one question a night and you already asked yours. Come back next sweep!” Then, cheerfully, he passed him his winnings.  
Doutei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 33 Total: 33 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:44 pm
wasn't sure if booth is still open. if not, disregard this  

Doutei

blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 37!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:00 pm
DAY 8 STAR JAR NUMBERS

Nucleo 18 ???
Punkie 56 ???
Tevini 118
Lorata 135
Cerpin 156

blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:01 pm
Nucleo
Punkie  

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:03 pm
DAY 8 Participants

Quite
Aura
Leon
Unaru
Taki
Mic
Dou
Yama